“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#79084 Feb 6, 2013
Dawg wrote:
Parody....
State Gazette
Dyersburg: A local man was found unconscious in the parking lot of Krogers this morning. Witnesses say the man approached a woman while flailing his arms wildly and babbling incoherently. The woman evidently found his diatribe offensive and knocked him out with one punch.
The man is under guard at the hospital as investigators wait to interview him. The woman is not being actively pursued as the store's security cameras show an act of self defense.
This story will be updated when more information comes available.
Going to find the killer unconscious next on that Kroger parking lot.
BRINGGAILHOMENOW

Buffalo, NY

#79085 Feb 6, 2013
stormy weather wrote:
<quoted text>
yes , as crazy as JESUS WAS . PEOPLE IN DYER COUNTY DO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH TRUTH.
MAYBE KAREN FOUND THAT OUT TOO, OF WHAT EVIL AND WARPED MINDED AND PERVERTED THIS PLACE IS FULL OF, SO MANY LIES AND COVER UP TILL DUNG RUNS OUT BOTH ENDS OF PEOPEL HERE, NOT JUST IN LAW AND POWER .
IT'S THEIR FAMILY TRADITIONS OF EVIL.
Sounds a whole lot like Signal Mountain, Tennessee (Hamilton County). The LAW in TENNESSEE seems to to "cover your a$$ and don't spend anymore $$$ than you need to... Even if it means a KILLER will remain free and a wonderful woman, mother, sister, aunt, friend and neighbor died a horrific death. IMHO ... Gail Palmgren's death was staged as an accident and nobody will ever be made to answer for her tragic death because TN LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS ARE LAZY and extremely misguided in their allocation of money usage within their annual budgets. They are quick to turn a blind eye to find the REAL KILLER of a "transplanted" woman/mother ... Originally from the northeastern USA ... Someone NOT HOMEGROWN! JUST MY ENLIGHTENED OPINION.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79086 Feb 6, 2013
BRINGGAILHOMENOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds a whole lot like Signal Mountain, Tennessee (Hamilton County). The LAW in TENNESSEE seems to to "cover your a$$ and don't spend anymore $$$ than you need to... Even if it means a KILLER will remain free and a wonderful woman, mother, sister, aunt, friend and neighbor died a horrific death. IMHO ... Gail Palmgren's death was staged as an accident and nobody will ever be made to answer for her tragic death because TN LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS ARE LAZY and extremely misguided in their allocation of money usage within their annual budgets. They are quick to turn a blind eye to find the REAL KILLER of a "transplanted" woman/mother ... Originally from the northeastern USA ... Someone NOT HOMEGROWN! JUST MY ENLIGHTENED OPINION.
There's no evidence of foul play. Heaven forbid if we insist that LE fabricate something that's not there.

And Curtis

#79087 Feb 6, 2013
BRINGGAILHOMENOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeff wouldn't do anything like that.
witcherin

Thackerville, OK

#79088 Feb 6, 2013
Dawg wrote:
Parody....
State Gazette
Dyersburg: A local man was found unconscious in the parking lot of Krogers this morning. Witnesses say the man approached a woman while flailing his arms wildly and babbling incoherently. The woman evidently found his diatribe offensive and knocked him out with one punch.
The man is under guard at the hospital as investigators wait to interview him. The woman is not being actively pursued as the store's security cameras show an act of self defense.
This story will be updated when more information comes available.
LOL! Did they find an empty bottle of Chardonnay nearby???

Jackson, TN

#79089 Feb 6, 2013
Plz do the right thing wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe pocahontas will be turned upside down.
Yes your right along with this town.But i am referring to who Ummmmmmm really is.Look back when he gets confronted he skips over comments and then comes back with excuses and lies.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79090 Feb 6, 2013
witcherin wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#79092 Feb 6, 2013
witcherin wrote:
<quoted text>
No.....but there was a printer with straps found a few feet away.

And Curtis

#79093 Feb 6, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, that might be a good thing. I hope they found the killers info in it.

And Curtis

#79094 Feb 6, 2013
witcherin wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, they found DNA and saliva around the top of it??

And Curtis

#79095 Feb 6, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Yes your right along with this town.But i am referring to who Ummmmmmm really is.Look back when he gets confronted he skips over comments and then comes back with excuses and lies.
Maybe, me and you can help LE turn Dyersburg and Dyer Co. upside down.
just my thoughts

Kemp, TX

#79096 Feb 6, 2013
so funny many in bigger shoes have tried to turn Dyer county upside down. Did not happen. What happens in Dyer co stays in Dyer Co. IF you are the right people, with the right connections.
Just so you DO know

Jonesboro, AR

#79097 Feb 6, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>That's right. David and the Swifts have not given up for justice.
Neither have the Johnsons. They are all in this together.

Jackson, TN

#79098 Feb 6, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe, me and you can help LE turn Dyersburg and Dyer Co. upside down.
Sorry but You have already done to much to this town.

And Curtis

#79099 Feb 6, 2013
Just so you DO know wrote:
<quoted text>Neither have the Johnsons. They are all in this together.
Wow!

And Curtis

#79100 Feb 6, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but You have already done to much to this town.
Yea, I continue to serve the Dyersburg community well.
witcherin

Thackerville, OK

#79101 Feb 6, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha!!!!!
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79102 Feb 6, 2013
witcherin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha!!!!!
I know.....
This is random, but something just came to me a few minutes ago while looking at google maps. We have been told that Karen's phone pinged at the river. It dawned on me that the river would be the lowest elevation around because of the bluffs that run along that area. So I looked around and guess where the cell tower is "at the river"? Right across the road from the big cross at Bledsoe cemetery.
We don't know where and when Karen's phones were recovered, but we've been told that the phone pinged at 5am and that information would have come from the cellphone carrier.
This is where I become unclear. Where does the information come from that specifically mentions Karen's phone pinged at the river? That simply meant that the phone pinged at the tower across the road from the cross.
I know I'm asking the wrong person, but my next question is; where is the next closest tower to the Swift home? What tower would any of the Swifts or their neighbors ping off of?
Just wondering if there's a closer tower than the one "at the river".
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79103 Feb 6, 2013
I'm not a cellphone expert, either, but I know that when I've had a problem in the past, the customer service people with the carrier told me to power down, take out the battery, wait a few, put the battery back in and power back up. That triggers an automatic update.
I'm going to assume that simply powering down and back on again would trigger an update, so I'm wondering what taking the battery out and putting it back in does. It does something extra because whatever it did, it fixed my problem.
I'm thinking how sad it might be that Karen's phones were in the kudzu, too, and our technology being all that it is still couldn't pinpoint her location any better than "at the river".
get a grip

Little Rock, AR

#79104 Feb 6, 2013
Dawg...i am nearly 100% certain that the tower you mentioned is the one "at the river." The Obion River is in very close proximity to the tower, the cemetery AND Willie Johnson Rd. Any other towers "at the river" would be farther away rather than closer to the cemetery or Karen's home. Good info regarding phone batteries as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Pankey for Dyersburg Mayor 4 min imptypockits 149
Is Poly One gpod to work for? 7 min jobhopper 4
Cheating spouses 18 min 38024eer 27
Dyersubrg City Mayor Poll 21 min Vote Horner 297
God is Great 26 min Paul 543
Pankey s arrest record 26 min guest 29
Country Girl - April Ferris 1 hr guest 5
LongHorn Steak house in Dyersburg ! 12 hr Stub 22
New constable in Finley 12 hr Finley Resident 53
Dyersburg Dating