Search for Missing Karen Swift
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#79127 Feb 7, 2013
Yes....the "stumbled upon something illegal..." was an item on the "motive buffet" layed out by "Ginger". However, now that it is being brought up again in combo with what R.I.T. stated above makes one think maybe that "stumble upon" didn't have to be anywhere but in "her own back yard" (using the words that "Ginger" used) and the person "she confronted" possibly have been as close as that?
Thinking too

Longview, TX

#79128 Feb 7, 2013
I am seeing clearer now with dawgs explanation. Could the "ping at the river" mean the obion river...the obion is near the cemetery and so is the phone tower.

Regarding the fingerprint on the battery...well i am of the opinion that the "ping" at 5 was an update because of battery replacement and a critical mistake for the perp. Don't think that update was anticipated.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#79129 Feb 7, 2013
I have been trying to post from my phone and topic wont let me. Any ideas?
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#79130 Feb 7, 2013
Thinking too wrote:
I am seeing clearer now with dawgs explanation. Could the "ping at the river" mean the obion river...the obion is near the cemetery and so is the phone tower.
Regarding the fingerprint on the battery...well i am of the opinion that the "ping" at 5 was an update because of battery replacement and a critical mistake for the perp. Don't think that update was anticipated.
I agree. Once it was public way back then, that there was "activity" on her phone at 5:00 am, "Ginger" et al began saying it was Karen making a call at 5:00 am from then on. I and others had stated that it could've been an "update" on the phone that triggered "activity" for reasons of it possibly being turned off then back on again, removal of battery then inserted again, someone else making a call then, etc....all to throw LE off. I've turned my phone off by accident many times and when I turn it back on it "updates".
Just a thinking

United States

#79131 Feb 7, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that in the beginning Ginger floated that. The problem with that is she put her pjs on and went to bed at 130 or 2 in the morning.. What would she get dressed and leave for...to confront a "friend" who was involved? I can't see that. What would make you think it?
I never stated she left the house by her free will.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Location hidden

#79132 Feb 7, 2013
If you go to the bottom of the hill at the Obion River, then you'll lose reception with a cell phone.

Location hidden

#79133 Feb 7, 2013
Just a thinking wrote:
<quoted text>I never stated she left the house by her free will.
Are you the woman killer? Are you the one I've been looking for?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#79134 Feb 7, 2013
SMH~ OMG!!!!!

Millington, TN

#79135 Feb 7, 2013
Is David posting from Tenaris in Ark??

Location hidden

#79136 Feb 7, 2013
nandoo wrote:
SMH~ OMG!!!!!
Omgg what??

Location hidden

#79137 Feb 7, 2013
guest wrote:
Why would he be posting on here for?? He doesn't have anything to worry about. A woman did this crime.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#79138 Feb 7, 2013
Mrstea wrote:
I have been trying to post from my phone and topic wont let me. Any ideas?
I certainly have no clue why but I know yesterday it was hard for me to post for some reason. I wasn't using a phone, just my laptop. When I would click 'post comment' it would send me to the main forum page and wouldn't post. I had to use my back button to get back to my comment page, then try again. The only thing that seemed to work was to copy and paste into a new comment box with a new set of numbers.
Topix gets screwy sometimes, like that warning from Google Chrome that was warning us of malware.

Location hidden

#79139 Feb 7, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Omgg what??
Some days you work my nerves. Stop asking people if they are the killer. Do you honestly think they will come back and say " Yes I am" ?

Location hidden

#79140 Feb 7, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Some days you work my nerves. Stop asking people if they are the killer. Do you honestly think they will come back and say " Yes I am" ?
I take most comments differently than most people do. That comment sounded like that they didn't let her leave on her free will.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#79141 Feb 7, 2013
guest wrote:
Yes and from his cellphones.
just my thoughts

Irving, TX

#79142 Feb 7, 2013
David if you are on this site. I do not believe that you killed your wife. I am sure that you and the family know some things but can not talk no matter how nasty folks talk about you. I hope you get closure in this matter one day
get a grip

Little Rock, AR

#79143 Feb 7, 2013
Take comments differently than most people huh? Why don't you try taking them HOW THEY ARE INTENDED???
Dawg

Granger, IN

#79144 Feb 7, 2013
get a grip wrote:
Take comments differently than most people huh? Why don't you try taking them HOW THEY ARE INTENDED???
Won't happen. I think it should be pretty clear to anyone that this is an intentional act, meant only to disrupt the thread.

Location hidden

#79145 Feb 7, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Won't happen. I think it should be pretty clear to anyone that this is an intentional act, meant only to disrupt the thread.
From this day forward. I refuse to respond. I just want to shake him.
Interesting info about the cell tower by the way.

United States

#79146 Feb 7, 2013
get a grip wrote:
guest....Where did you read the tower was Great River Road?
It's a long way from "at the river."
I did not say the tower was at great river road.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women who keep their children from their fathers? 26 min Rule Breaker 4
charity 1 hr Rare fatal disease 7
Men who don't support their children 2 hr Amanda 3
God is Great (Aug '14) 2 hr The Real Preacher 3,592
Kori Henry 2 hr liarliar 7
Clown issue 2 hr boogar 11
Keep a word drop a word (Jun '14) 3 hr _Zoey_ 1,251
FC Banker 9 hr maxie 11
Carmike Theatre Dyersburg TN 11 hr guest 39
Just saw the story abt judge lanier 16 hr Old Trojan 70