|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Plz do the right thing

You are putting names on here. Why don't you put your name on here?

David is an idiot and he lies everytimes he opens his mouth.

One name on here don't even know the idiot. The other name on here,is trying to take care of someone that needs them.

You sound like a nutcase on here. I never agree with Ginger, but the poster is right about David talking out both sides of his mouth, and those who thought he didn't do it are asking themselves--

Justice takes time. Getting on here and saying one poster is such and such is crazy! Look back David turned on his foster mother. The guy an idiot and he is the POI. He has a history of turning on women. Stop acting NG by shi!!
Ginger

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

THIS IS ADDRESSED TO PLZ

If any person has any information about this case they need to contact Box, not the family. ESP LC who gets on here and runs her mouth. This forum is a joke. The family needs to take their battle off Topix out respect for their lost loved one.

BOX said they had a POI. Let's hope they do and an arrest is made soon.

I'm Ginger and I live in Pocahontas. I have the right to post on here. If I need evidence before I point my finger at anyone and nobody likes it than kiss my azz!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

silver silverado wrote:
This is DAVID SWIFT posting!!!
Cordova, TN
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
May 21, 2012 Judged:
every now an then rumors have truth n them.karen wasnt a bad woman @all.sum asked why farese would b takin deostions already.he is.he needs 2get witness stories down asap.memories are tricky.every1 needs 2cooperate.as far as david bein treatd weird @work i can tell u hes not.hes not an angry fella in the least.hes been very sad.who can blame him.hes stil very n love with karen.hes not brainwashin his kids.@all.no1 that knows him has 1thought of him killin his wife.not 1.the trouble was @the party.then later when she went bakout.he hasnt said 1 thing 2 the news cause he didnt wanna talk about it.the crap bout him sayin she was shackedup with sum guy is sumthing he never said.never
Silver, I believe you could be right. I have never met anyone involved here, but this is just what I picture him saying to anyone who will listen. She was a wonderful mother, she just got wild and mixed up with the wrong crowd. I stayed because I thought the kids needed me while she was like this...I love her so. I would have waited for her to come back to me.

I almost want to hurl when I think of the people close to the family that he has cried those crocodile tears for, all the while calling her character into question and implying she brought it on herself. I am convinced David will be arrested soon.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Can't leave David alone huh??
Queue

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Ginger wrote:
THIS IS ADDRESSED TO PLZ
If any person has any information about this case they need to contact Box, not the family. ESP LC who gets on here and runs her mouth. This forum is a joke. The family needs to take their battle off Topix out respect for their lost loved one.
BOX said they had a POI. Let's hope they do and an arrest is made soon.
I'm Ginger and I live in Pocahontas. I have the right to post on here. If I need evidence before I point my finger at anyone and nobody likes it than kiss my azz!
Something just sounds funny about "this forum is a joke and I have the right to post here". LOL!
Plz do the right thing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Too many gingers. One of them lives in pokey but not all of them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Something just sounds funny about "this forum is a joke and I have the right to post here". LOL!
Yes, that whole..."post ON here." Now who does that, I wonder? LOL
Pocahontas

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

I get on here each morning to read if there is any new news. A few just keep this thread stirred up, and I think is this all they have to do in their life.

Take this for all it's worth--There have been several person's throughout the course of the investigation,we have ruled all of them out, except for one preson particular--Box

Also Box stated the US SS in retrieving and processing information from her phones used to pinpoint the times and her movements at the time of her disappearance.--Boxfurther stated this processing with the SS may provide highly detailed, which may include the times of every movement that was made before, DURING, and after her murder.

I don't see a cover up. I do think the DA is taking their time to build a case. SS is involved.
plot 1

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Yes DS has been talking.So?Why wouldn't he?

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

plot 1 wrote:
About what?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Can't leave David alone huh??
Im just curious. At one point you believed it was possible
David committed this crime. What changed your mind? Im serious. I honestly want to know what exactly changed your thoughts.

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Im just curious. At one point you believed it was possible
David committed this crime. What changed your mind? Im serious. I honestly want to know what exactly changed your thoughts.
I changed my mind when I looked at the situation. I can honestly believe that a woman did this. It was about 4 months ago when I changed my mind. I have talked to people and others. I was persuaded by some folks.
get a grip

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

ummm & nandoo.....i distinctly remember a post from ummmm about a week ago or less, where ummmm said he changed his mind about a woman. i cannot go back and find it but i know i saw it.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Right GG. I remember it too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Let today be the day....Justice.

I don't know what to make of the messages going back and forth between, what appears to be, people close to David. Has he shown himself as a liar and possibly a killer to people (women) who trusted him? I believe that he showed that side to Karen and it was the last thing she saw.....that is just too sad. Who ever these people are, I hope they are careful, I have heard it becomes easier to kill after the first one.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Really in Texas wrote:
Let today be the day....Justice.
I don't know what to make of the messages going back and forth between, what appears to be, people close to David. Has he shown himself as a liar and possibly a killer to people (women) who trusted him? I believe that he showed that side to Karen and it was the last thing she saw.....that is just too sad. Who ever these people are, I hope they are careful, I have heard it becomes easier to kill after the first one.
Good morning, RiT.
Just my opinion, but we're still the small group of people that have been here all along. The game playing continues.
Since we're talking about a murderer I don't think anyone would be willing to let it play out on Topix. They would be sitting across the desk from an investigator.
The important folks in this investigation have kept silent and that will always get tongues wagging here and there. Especially here.
Ginger from Pocahontas

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

plot 1 wrote:
His attorney told him not too, and another is how the media can twist and turn things around, so could everyone he is talking too.
Ginger from Pocahontas

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, RiT.
Just my opinion, but we're still the small group of people that have been here all along. The game playing continues.
Since we're talking about a murderer I don't think anyone would be willing to let it play out on Topix. They would be sitting across the desk from an investigator.
The important folks in this investigation have kept silent and that will always get tongues wagging here and there. Especially here.
This case is airtight.
get a grip

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, RiT.
Exactly what i believe too. Someone is trying to go to elaborate lengths to make it appear that all these...ahem...different posters have suddenly come onto the scene. Looks to me like some kind of futile attempt to "CYA." I've thought it from the outset.

RiT...notice the timing of the "poster's" appearances. Too contrived. It is truly pathetic and pitiful!

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Killer woman! Meet me at the Kroger parking lot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 77,201 - 77,220 of95,283
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

173 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 min Peggy 124,329
curtis tyler missing (Jul '12) 5 min mee 4,899
Houses for rent 36 min Dixie-me 5
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 39 min NTMD8OR 58,286
I need a loan 54 min lomax 4
doug singletary drunk 1 hr I know 2
truth hurts JC 2 hr Truth hurts 3
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 3 hr Dixie-me 5,979
whos the biggest joke in this election 5 hr guest2 34
Nancy Grace 14 hr son 29
•••
•••
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••