Since: May 12

Location hidden

#79073 Feb 6, 2013
Let today be the day....Justice.

I don't know what to make of the messages going back and forth between, what appears to be, people close to David. Has he shown himself as a liar and possibly a killer to people (women) who trusted him? I believe that he showed that side to Karen and it was the last thing she saw.....that is just too sad. Who ever these people are, I hope they are careful, I have heard it becomes easier to kill after the first one.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79074 Feb 6, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
Let today be the day....Justice.
I don't know what to make of the messages going back and forth between, what appears to be, people close to David. Has he shown himself as a liar and possibly a killer to people (women) who trusted him? I believe that he showed that side to Karen and it was the last thing she saw.....that is just too sad. Who ever these people are, I hope they are careful, I have heard it becomes easier to kill after the first one.
Good morning, RiT.
Just my opinion, but we're still the small group of people that have been here all along. The game playing continues.
Since we're talking about a murderer I don't think anyone would be willing to let it play out on Topix. They would be sitting across the desk from an investigator.
The important folks in this investigation have kept silent and that will always get tongues wagging here and there. Especially here.
Ginger from Pocahontas

Mountain Home, AR

#79075 Feb 6, 2013
plot 1 wrote:
Yes DS has been talking.So?Why wouldn't he?
His attorney told him not too, and another is how the media can twist and turn things around, so could everyone he is talking too.
Ginger from Pocahontas

Mountain Home, AR

#79076 Feb 6, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, RiT.
Just my opinion, but we're still the small group of people that have been here all along. The game playing continues.
Since we're talking about a murderer I don't think anyone would be willing to let it play out on Topix. They would be sitting across the desk from an investigator.
The important folks in this investigation have kept silent and that will always get tongues wagging here and there. Especially here.
This case is airtight.
get a grip

Little Rock, AR

#79078 Feb 6, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, RiT.
Just my opinion, but we're still the small group of people that have been here all along. The game playing continues.
Since we're talking about a murderer I don't think anyone would be willing to let it play out on Topix. They would be sitting across the desk from an investigator.
The important folks in this investigation have kept silent and that will always get tongues wagging here and there. Especially here.
Exactly what i believe too. Someone is trying to go to elaborate lengths to make it appear that all these...ahem...different posters have suddenly come onto the scene. Looks to me like some kind of futile attempt to "CYA." I've thought it from the outset.

RiT...notice the timing of the "poster's" appearances. Too contrived. It is truly pathetic and pitiful!

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#79079 Feb 6, 2013
Killer woman! Meet me at the Kroger parking lot.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79080 Feb 6, 2013
get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly what i believe too. Someone is trying to go to elaborate lengths to make it appear that all these...ahem...different posters have suddenly come onto the scene. Looks to me like some kind of futile attempt to "CYA." I've thought it from the outset.
RiT...notice the timing of the "poster's" appearances. Too contrived. It is truly pathetic and pitiful!
This is why some of us refer to you as Super Grip.
An attempt was made long ago to play both sides of the fence. It wasn't necessarily a want or a need to end up on the side which has been right all along, it was only a need to keep things stirred up.
The banter we read now is a sick attempt to draw others into their contrived drama. Try not to take the bait.
Karen's family hasn't given up hope for justice, so I think I'll continue to stick around.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#79081 Feb 6, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why some of us refer to you as Super Grip.
An attempt was made long ago to play both sides of the fence. It wasn't necessarily a want or a need to end up on the side which has been right all along, it was only a need to keep things stirred up.
The banter we read now is a sick attempt to draw others into their contrived drama. Try not to take the bait.
Karen's family hasn't given up hope for justice, so I think I'll continue to stick around.
That's right. David and the Swifts have not given up for justice.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79082 Feb 6, 2013
Parody....

State Gazette
Dyersburg: A local man was found unconscious in the parking lot of Krogers this morning. Witnesses say the man approached a woman while flailing his arms wildly and babbling incoherently. The woman evidently found his diatribe offensive and knocked him out with one punch.
The man is under guard at the hospital as investigators wait to interview him. The woman is not being actively pursued as the store's security cameras show an act of self defense.
This story will be updated when more information comes available.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#79083 Feb 6, 2013
get a grip wrote:
ummm & nandoo.....i distinctly remember a post from ummmm about a week ago or less, where ummmm said he changed his mind about a woman. i cannot go back and find it but i know i saw it.
Your right! I had forgotten about that. I have spent time reading some of the summer post I missed, and forgotten recent post. Praying for justice. I think I need to stop reading what I missed as it only confuses me more. LOL I find myself trying to figure out who posters are and it really doesnt matter. Name changers are only game players. Its obvious who sincerely cares and who doesnt.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#79084 Feb 6, 2013
Dawg wrote:
Parody....
State Gazette
Dyersburg: A local man was found unconscious in the parking lot of Krogers this morning. Witnesses say the man approached a woman while flailing his arms wildly and babbling incoherently. The woman evidently found his diatribe offensive and knocked him out with one punch.
The man is under guard at the hospital as investigators wait to interview him. The woman is not being actively pursued as the store's security cameras show an act of self defense.
This story will be updated when more information comes available.
Going to find the killer unconscious next on that Kroger parking lot.
BRINGGAILHOMENOW

Buffalo, NY

#79085 Feb 6, 2013
stormy weather wrote:
<quoted text>
yes , as crazy as JESUS WAS . PEOPLE IN DYER COUNTY DO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH TRUTH.
MAYBE KAREN FOUND THAT OUT TOO, OF WHAT EVIL AND WARPED MINDED AND PERVERTED THIS PLACE IS FULL OF, SO MANY LIES AND COVER UP TILL DUNG RUNS OUT BOTH ENDS OF PEOPEL HERE, NOT JUST IN LAW AND POWER .
IT'S THEIR FAMILY TRADITIONS OF EVIL.
Sounds a whole lot like Signal Mountain, Tennessee (Hamilton County). The LAW in TENNESSEE seems to to "cover your a$$ and don't spend anymore $$$ than you need to... Even if it means a KILLER will remain free and a wonderful woman, mother, sister, aunt, friend and neighbor died a horrific death. IMHO ... Gail Palmgren's death was staged as an accident and nobody will ever be made to answer for her tragic death because TN LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS ARE LAZY and extremely misguided in their allocation of money usage within their annual budgets. They are quick to turn a blind eye to find the REAL KILLER of a "transplanted" woman/mother ... Originally from the northeastern USA ... Someone NOT HOMEGROWN! JUST MY ENLIGHTENED OPINION.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79086 Feb 6, 2013
BRINGGAILHOMENOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds a whole lot like Signal Mountain, Tennessee (Hamilton County). The LAW in TENNESSEE seems to to "cover your a$$ and don't spend anymore $$$ than you need to... Even if it means a KILLER will remain free and a wonderful woman, mother, sister, aunt, friend and neighbor died a horrific death. IMHO ... Gail Palmgren's death was staged as an accident and nobody will ever be made to answer for her tragic death because TN LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS ARE LAZY and extremely misguided in their allocation of money usage within their annual budgets. They are quick to turn a blind eye to find the REAL KILLER of a "transplanted" woman/mother ... Originally from the northeastern USA ... Someone NOT HOMEGROWN! JUST MY ENLIGHTENED OPINION.
There's no evidence of foul play. Heaven forbid if we insist that LE fabricate something that's not there.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#79087 Feb 6, 2013
BRINGGAILHOMENOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds a whole lot like Signal Mountain, Tennessee (Hamilton County). The LAW in TENNESSEE seems to to "cover your a$$ and don't spend anymore $$$ than you need to... Even if it means a KILLER will remain free and a wonderful woman, mother, sister, aunt, friend and neighbor died a horrific death. IMHO ... Gail Palmgren's death was staged as an accident and nobody will ever be made to answer for her tragic death because TN LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS ARE LAZY and extremely misguided in their allocation of money usage within their annual budgets. They are quick to turn a blind eye to find the REAL KILLER of a "transplanted" woman/mother ... Originally from the northeastern USA ... Someone NOT HOMEGROWN! JUST MY ENLIGHTENED OPINION.
Jeff wouldn't do anything like that.
witcherin

Thackerville, OK

#79088 Feb 6, 2013
Dawg wrote:
Parody....
State Gazette
Dyersburg: A local man was found unconscious in the parking lot of Krogers this morning. Witnesses say the man approached a woman while flailing his arms wildly and babbling incoherently. The woman evidently found his diatribe offensive and knocked him out with one punch.
The man is under guard at the hospital as investigators wait to interview him. The woman is not being actively pursued as the store's security cameras show an act of self defense.
This story will be updated when more information comes available.
LOL! Did they find an empty bottle of Chardonnay nearby???
Guest

Jackson, TN

#79089 Feb 6, 2013
Plz do the right thing wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe pocahontas will be turned upside down.
Yes your right along with this town.But i am referring to who Ummmmmmm really is.Look back when he gets confronted he skips over comments and then comes back with excuses and lies.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79090 Feb 6, 2013
witcherin wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Did they find an empty bottle of Chardonnay nearby???
LMAO!
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#79092 Feb 6, 2013
witcherin wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Did they find an empty bottle of Chardonnay nearby???
No.....but there was a printer with straps found a few feet away.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#79093 Feb 6, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
No.....but there was a printer with straps found a few feet away.
Hey, that might be a good thing. I hope they found the killers info in it.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#79094 Feb 6, 2013
witcherin wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Did they find an empty bottle of Chardonnay nearby???
Maybe, they found DNA and saliva around the top of it??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
top five hair salons in Dyersburg... (Jun '14) 7 min tater yancy 43
Fu 26 min incestor not ance... 1
Repubs tax on gas ! 29 min repub 14
Are masons and shriners saved ?? 34 min how g 112
God is Great 45 min Bubba 1,732
Who is the girl that works at Alvinos 50 min The Truth Detector 3
safety lady at ermco 57 min The Truth Detector 6
Brandon Riles 2 hr bennie 5
ROBERT ROBERSON - missing man 7 hr guest 60
I need a girl to come pick me up!!!!! 7 hr star 56