Lakewood, WA

#79040 Feb 4, 2013
Yet is correct it's coming soon!!!
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79041 Feb 4, 2013
Hmmmmmmm, Google Chrome is detecting malware. Make sure your Anti Spyware and Virus protection is up to date.
I've used Topix for several years now and this is a first for me.

Danger: Malware Ahead!
Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on www.topix.com .
Content from cmi.netseer.com , a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.
Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss, and permanent file deletion.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#79042 Feb 4, 2013
Still praying for justice. May God bless her family and friends.

Location hidden

#79043 Feb 4, 2013
Dawg, Im getting the same thing
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79044 Feb 4, 2013
nandoo wrote:
I'm running a full scan but will take close to 8 hours before I get any results. It's Google Chrome that's throwing up the warning and not my virus protection.
One of these ads that appear on the topix page is the offender.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79045 Feb 4, 2013
nandoo wrote:
On several different geek forums, they are speculating that the ad banner at the top of the page is the culprit. They are reporting the URL to get the offending ad pulled.

Location hidden

#79046 Feb 4, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm running a full scan but will take close to 8 hours before I get any results. It's Google Chrome that's throwing up the warning and not my virus protection.
One of these ads that appear on the topix page is the offender.
Same here. My virus protection didnt notify me. I will also be running a scan.
Ginger

Mountain Home, AR

#79047 Feb 4, 2013
Above I've read how david's friends are turning on him...I don't see that. I see that when he is asked certain questions his answers are strange. I've always stood by David, but to be honest he isn't acting right. I've always stated until I see solid evidence I don't think he killed karen. I'm hearing how HE is turning on people and saying somethings that I feel he shouldn't say.

david I think you should stop talking. If you have a lawyer I think he would tell you not to discuss this case with your friends. I know you would never post on here...but if your reading this...stop talking.
Plz do the right thing

Dallas, TX

#79048 Feb 4, 2013
Ginger wrote:
Above I've read how david's friends are turning on him...I don't see that. I see that when he is asked certain questions his answers are strange. I've always stood by David, but to be honest he isn't acting right. I've always stated until I see solid evidence I don't think he killed karen. I'm hearing how HE is turning on people and saying somethings that I feel he shouldn't say.
david I think you should stop talking. If you have a lawyer I think he would tell you not to discuss this case with your friends. I know you would never post on here...but if your reading this...stop talking.
I knew that Pickett fences could not be trusted. You know things that should be reported. What you are doing is wrong and I know who you are. Also tell nutshell to be careful as well. He has already turned on you Pickett fences and I have prove so go on trusting if you will because he is blaming you. And lets remind et to phone home.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#79049 Feb 4, 2013
Ginger wrote:
Well duhhhh. Stop asking him questions.
Plz do the right thing

Dallas, TX

#79050 Feb 4, 2013
A back injury from 2000.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#79052 Feb 4, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here. My virus protection didnt notify me. I will also be running a scan.
Make sure you do it so "THEY" whoever they are can't fry your hardrive.
Ginger

Mountain Home, AR

#79053 Feb 4, 2013
Plz do the right thing wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew that Pickett fences could not be trusted. You know things that should be reported. What you are doing is wrong and I know who you are. Also tell nutshell to be careful as well. He has already turned on you Pickett fences and I have prove so go on trusting if you will because he is blaming you. And lets remind et to phone home.
What the hell are talking about??? I don't have a fence! Whoever is putting names out there is who I don't trust!
Ginger

Mountain Home, AR

#79054 Feb 4, 2013
***you

Location hidden

#79055 Feb 4, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Make sure you do it so "THEY" whoever they are can't fry your hardrive.
Whatever the threat was I did all the scans and everything is fine. Thanks though

Location hidden

#79056 Feb 4, 2013
I had some free time yesterday so I was reading pages from May, 2012. Strange....I started at pg 2000 and got up to 2049. I will say a lot of thngs I didnt understand are now clearer.
but Im still bewildered at some of the accusations. A mask man?? really? LOL

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#79057 Feb 4, 2013
Plz do the right thing

You are putting names on here. Why don't you put your name on here?

David is an idiot and he lies everytimes he opens his mouth.

One name on here don't even know the idiot. The other name on here,is trying to take care of someone that needs them.

You sound like a nutcase on here. I never agree with Ginger, but the poster is right about David talking out both sides of his mouth, and those who thought he didn't do it are asking themselves--

Justice takes time. Getting on here and saying one poster is such and such is crazy! Look back David turned on his foster mother. The guy an idiot and he is the POI. He has a history of turning on women. Stop acting NG by shi!!
Ginger

Mountain Home, AR

#79058 Feb 4, 2013
THIS IS ADDRESSED TO PLZ

If any person has any information about this case they need to contact Box, not the family. ESP LC who gets on here and runs her mouth. This forum is a joke. The family needs to take their battle off Topix out respect for their lost loved one.

BOX said they had a POI. Let's hope they do and an arrest is made soon.

I'm Ginger and I live in Pocahontas. I have the right to post on here. If I need evidence before I point my finger at anyone and nobody likes it than kiss my azz!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#79059 Feb 4, 2013
silver silverado wrote:
This is DAVID SWIFT posting!!!
Cordova, TN
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
May 21, 2012 Judged:
every now an then rumors have truth n them.karen wasnt a bad woman @all.sum asked why farese would b takin deostions already.he is.he needs 2get witness stories down asap.memories are tricky.every1 needs 2cooperate.as far as david bein treatd weird @work i can tell u hes not.hes not an angry fella in the least.hes been very sad.who can blame him.hes stil very n love with karen.hes not brainwashin his kids.@all.no1 that knows him has 1thought of him killin his wife.not 1.the trouble was @the party.then later when she went bakout.he hasnt said 1 thing 2 the news cause he didnt wanna talk about it.the crap bout him sayin she was shackedup with sum guy is sumthing he never said.never
Silver, I believe you could be right. I have never met anyone involved here, but this is just what I picture him saying to anyone who will listen. She was a wonderful mother, she just got wild and mixed up with the wrong crowd. I stayed because I thought the kids needed me while she was like this...I love her so. I would have waited for her to come back to me.

I almost want to hurl when I think of the people close to the family that he has cried those crocodile tears for, all the while calling her character into question and implying she brought it on herself. I am convinced David will be arrested soon.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#79060 Feb 4, 2013
Can't leave David alone huh??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dyersburg Hospital garnishing wages without not... 11 min guest 24
miss me? 20 min Fun Size 56
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 23 min miss tuffet 150,157
mike mccullogh-city cop 23 min Nestle Quick 18
missing man ? 27 min In the know 156
Shame on WalMart! 37 min guest 4
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 50 min Bad moon rising 3469 8,212
Conditions of the city of Dyersburg 13 hr Cynthia 50
Grecians Steak House 14 hr ItsaShame 26
•••
•••
•••

Dyersburg Jobs

•••
•••