Plz do the right thing

Dallas, TX

#79034 Feb 4, 2013
-_Unreal 1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why??
I do so very well with the lights out.....
Yep that's my vision as well. It took place in the dark.
Plz do the right thing

Dallas, TX

#79035 Feb 4, 2013
-_Unreal 1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I agree it is boring........boring to watch you morons get your rocks off talking about a dead woman, over and over and over
And solving nothing
Have a nice day )
Do you remember the last conversation you had with Karen? I think you do and that guilt will hang over your head for the rest of your life. And now this cruelty. Karen was murdered and no one has been punished. YET!!! And you seem not to care at all. Maybe you don't and that is so very sad.
Plz do the right thing

Dallas, TX

#79036 Feb 4, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Why NOT bring Stormy out are you afraid?? Her telling the TRUTH how crooked this town is and YES still is! You are just as bad on here lying pretending to be Ummmmmmm and others on every forum.So You are no different!! I will say this if they which they are reading this have to get IP addresses for court I was told you will be one of the 1st few that they will go after. That is when this town will be turned upside down because of the crooked people.
I believe pocahontas will be turned upside down.
Plz do the right thing

Dallas, TX

#79037 Feb 4, 2013
You are already in your own prison aren't you. The only normalcy you have is getting up and going to work every day. I do wonder how you stay calm, cool, and collected for those 8 hours. The only thing you do with all your spare time is stay on the Internet, watching to see who has turned on you now. There are no friends left. You have confided in too many people and now they are scrambling to save their own hinies. They are talking now because they don't want to go down with you. You must live a very sad life and this is only the beginning of a long tortured existence. Have a nice day.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79038 Feb 4, 2013
The sky is falling!

-Chicken Little
Plz do the right thing

Dallas, TX

#79039 Feb 4, 2013
Dawg wrote:
The sky is falling!
-Chicken Little
Some are definitely beginning to think so.

Lakewood, WA

#79040 Feb 4, 2013
Yet is correct it's coming soon!!!
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79041 Feb 4, 2013
Hmmmmmmm, Google Chrome is detecting malware. Make sure your Anti Spyware and Virus protection is up to date.
I've used Topix for several years now and this is a first for me.

Danger: Malware Ahead!
Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on www.topix.com .
Content from cmi.netseer.com , a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.
Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss, and permanent file deletion.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#79042 Feb 4, 2013
Still praying for justice. May God bless her family and friends.

Location hidden

#79043 Feb 4, 2013
Dawg, Im getting the same thing
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79044 Feb 4, 2013
nandoo wrote:
I'm running a full scan but will take close to 8 hours before I get any results. It's Google Chrome that's throwing up the warning and not my virus protection.
One of these ads that appear on the topix page is the offender.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79045 Feb 4, 2013
nandoo wrote:
On several different geek forums, they are speculating that the ad banner at the top of the page is the culprit. They are reporting the URL to get the offending ad pulled.

Location hidden

#79046 Feb 4, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm running a full scan but will take close to 8 hours before I get any results. It's Google Chrome that's throwing up the warning and not my virus protection.
One of these ads that appear on the topix page is the offender.
Same here. My virus protection didnt notify me. I will also be running a scan.
Ginger

Mountain Home, AR

#79047 Feb 4, 2013
Above I've read how david's friends are turning on him...I don't see that. I see that when he is asked certain questions his answers are strange. I've always stood by David, but to be honest he isn't acting right. I've always stated until I see solid evidence I don't think he killed karen. I'm hearing how HE is turning on people and saying somethings that I feel he shouldn't say.

david I think you should stop talking. If you have a lawyer I think he would tell you not to discuss this case with your friends. I know you would never post on here...but if your reading this...stop talking.
Plz do the right thing

Dallas, TX

#79048 Feb 4, 2013
Ginger wrote:
Above I've read how david's friends are turning on him...I don't see that. I see that when he is asked certain questions his answers are strange. I've always stood by David, but to be honest he isn't acting right. I've always stated until I see solid evidence I don't think he killed karen. I'm hearing how HE is turning on people and saying somethings that I feel he shouldn't say.
david I think you should stop talking. If you have a lawyer I think he would tell you not to discuss this case with your friends. I know you would never post on here...but if your reading this...stop talking.
I knew that Pickett fences could not be trusted. You know things that should be reported. What you are doing is wrong and I know who you are. Also tell nutshell to be careful as well. He has already turned on you Pickett fences and I have prove so go on trusting if you will because he is blaming you. And lets remind et to phone home.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#79049 Feb 4, 2013
Ginger wrote:
Well duhhhh. Stop asking him questions.
Plz do the right thing

Dallas, TX

#79050 Feb 4, 2013
A back injury from 2000.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#79052 Feb 4, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here. My virus protection didnt notify me. I will also be running a scan.
Make sure you do it so "THEY" whoever they are can't fry your hardrive.
Ginger

Mountain Home, AR

#79053 Feb 4, 2013
Plz do the right thing wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew that Pickett fences could not be trusted. You know things that should be reported. What you are doing is wrong and I know who you are. Also tell nutshell to be careful as well. He has already turned on you Pickett fences and I have prove so go on trusting if you will because he is blaming you. And lets remind et to phone home.
What the hell are talking about??? I don't have a fence! Whoever is putting names out there is who I don't trust!
Ginger

Mountain Home, AR

#79054 Feb 4, 2013
***you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
open letter to dcso 55 min guest 10
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 3 hr Sweepyface 7,432
Accountant for Income Tax Preparation 4 hr guest 5
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 4 hr Say watt 8,856
C I s 5 hr make sure before ... 3
Life 5 hr eagles 33
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 for sell. 6 hr Edward Stilks 2
Rusty Burrow cleared 6 hr guest 56
Open Letter to Tony Agresta @ Alvino's 7 hr thisguy 26
The FBI Should investigate the DPD 7 hr guest 136
wife swap Dyersburg (Apr '12) 10 hr Michael Young 37

Flood Warning for Dyer County was issued at February 26 at 8:55PM CST

Dyersburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dyersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:28 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:28PM
Kendall Langford Reportedly Released by Rams: Latest Details, Comments, Reaction
ESPN 2:24 PM
Rams cut DT Langford in cost-cutting move
Bleacher Report 4:55 PM
Rams Would Waste Opportunity by Not Trading Bradford
Yahoo! Sports 5:36 PM
Falcons release veteran running back Steven Jackson
Bleacher Report 8:55 PM
St. Louis Rams: 5 Best Options to Replace Joe Barksdale This Offseason