Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#78972 Feb 2, 2013
This is DAVID SWIFT posting!!!

Cordova, TN
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
May 21, 2012 Judged:
every now an then rumors have truth n them.karen wasnt a bad woman @all.sum asked why farese would b takin deostions already.he is.he needs 2get witness stories down asap.memories are tricky.every1 needs 2cooperate.as far as david bein treatd weird @work i can tell u hes not.hes not an angry fella in the least.hes been very sad.who can blame him.hes stil very n love with karen.hes not brainwashin his kids.@all.no1 that knows him has 1thought of him killin his wife.not 1.the trouble was @the party.then later when she went bakout.he hasnt said 1 thing 2 the news cause he didnt wanna talk about it.the crap bout him sayin she was shackedup with sum guy is sumthing he never said.never
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78973 Feb 2, 2013
Ginger is in the House wrote:
I meant to say for your loss and pain...Mr Ed
"Ginger is in the house" "siding" with Mr Ed - not protecting Lisa back then. There's more...wait for it

Location hidden

#78974 Feb 2, 2013
mr edd

Since: May 12
May 21, 2012 Judged:
Lisa Karens Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Very sorry that I must be the one to repeat to you once again that Karen did not deserve to die. Regardless of what you or anyone else has to say, she did not ask for this. You may not agree with her choices but still she did not deserve to die. Yes there will be things said in court just like they have been said here but that does not make it so. Someone has a reason for the trashing the victim and that will come out at trial as well. Plenty of crap has been made up. Yeah I am certain you would allow your children's parent to look bad so you might look like a saint. This however is not justice. The murderer will be punished. Of this I am sure. You continue to repeat over and over that you did not know Karen so there is no way that you would know the facts. The things you claim to know about Karen are based solely on what you have "heard".

Mr. EDD WROTE:
and you did not know her either. shut you dumb azz up and get off

Location hidden

#78975 Feb 2, 2013
mr edd
May 21, 2012
<quoted text>
Not leaving.
]
Mr.Edd azzhole wrote:
i know you are not leaving. you are not smart enough to see how dumb you are. feeding off this bs on here like a vampire to ease your guilt for leaving you sister, your family and not knowing them. you only get sympathy from people who dont know what a selfish bitch you are.

Location hidden

#78976 Feb 2, 2013
mr edd

Since: May 12

May 21, 2012 Judged:
beachgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
and you the DRAMA KING????

Mr EDD (David Swift)
amd you are a fat bitch
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78977 Feb 2, 2013
Gingers Best Friend wrote:
I told Ginger that Karen was hitting up on her husband. She asked her husband about it and he showed her the texts Karen was sending him. She started the texts and he ingored most of them. He told Karen that he couldn't help her. There was no affair. The texts started in September. Karen was planning on leaving David around that time. I don't think David knew it. So leave Ginger out of this.
This one is/was interesting. Wonder why "Ginger" had to find out from "her best friend" and not "her husband" that Karen had text asking to borrow money and was "hittin up on him". Maybe because it was the other way around? Wonder if there was a text to Karen saying "if you need to borrow money, let me know."?

Location hidden

#78978 Feb 2, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ginger is in the house" "siding" with Mr Ed - not protecting Lisa back then. There's more...wait for it
Are was she? Pretending. How would you feel if you're seeing a man getting dangerous with Karen's sister?
bno

Ottawa, KS

#78979 Feb 2, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, is this the same nutjob, or a new one attempting to divert and deflect??
**waves Hi to Q and witcherin**

Location hidden

#78980 Feb 2, 2013
The real ummmmmmm

|Judge it!
May 22, 2012 Judged:

get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
6000+ as jsywk alone! lol Who knows how many more under a name?

{Ummmmmm this is when I caught you--I was really mad!}
Veritus and the Pink Poodles, in which doesn't exist...
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78981 Feb 2, 2013
<quoted text>Karen loved her children. She was wonderful with all kids. I will only post information given to the public.
You are still posting information NOT given to the public, Ginger. Why?

Location hidden

#78982 Feb 2, 2013
Billy Bob
Pocahontas, AR
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
May 23, 2012 Ask Bill he knows everything.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78983 Feb 2, 2013
<quoted text>I would listen to Mr Edd
<quoted text>
I will be here until the end.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78984 Feb 2, 2013
undisguised wrote:
<quoted text>
if you go to it u will see it was 2008.most of it has been cleanedup.julie in the makeup isnt a real profile.but she is a real person.u shouldnt have troubles w/me.im very sure david is not guilty.i saw alot @the party.and bak @bill and cathys after.very sorry no1 thought sumthing like this could happen 2 karen.we all r.
This was from the same poster that said he saw her leave with a masked man. LOL! OMG! The hindsight of the contradictions, talking out both sides and grasping at straws is even clearer now.
really

Ashburn, VA

#78985 Feb 2, 2013
Will we ever know
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78986 Feb 2, 2013
undisguised wrote:
<quoted text>
very true.she came with cathy and left with cathy.she met the man @the party.she didnt kno him.cathy said karen told her she had not met him b4.we were basically in a group.ive only met david 1 time and that was @a race where we also ran.i wil say it 1more time and then im goin 2get ready 4 bed.there was a strange man.unknown 2any of us.in hindsite he was workin w/a woman.he was drivin a gray suv.think it was a bmw.
Same poster that said she left with a masked man. This post says left with C. Geeeeeeezuz!
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78987 Feb 2, 2013
Plz do the right thing wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I misunderstood cause I do respect dawg
No apology necessary. I just wanted to make sure you knew where he was coming from.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78988 Feb 2, 2013
silver silverado wrote:
<quoted text>Are was she? Pretending. How would you feel if you're seeing a man getting dangerous with Karen's sister?
I hear ya. That's why I don't trust "Ginger"...never will. I hope Karen's family never does either. "Ginger" could be posting "how" "she" is now to gain their trust pretending to agree with others in the family in order to gain information. If I were David, Karen's sister, mother, brother, etc. I would NOT trust "Ginger" no matter who or how I was related to Karen. Never know which way is an act.
really

Ashburn, VA

#78989 Feb 2, 2013
True that

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#78990 Feb 2, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still posting information NOT given to the public, Ginger. Why?
Do you understand why and when FBI comes into a case? You have your opinion and I have my opinion. QQQ Does the family know who Ginger is and do they trust David? Trust is not given it is earned.

Newbern, TN

#78991 Feb 2, 2013
Nobody trust her!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
milltown methheads (Nov '09) 52 min bob 22
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Pete 152,491
God is Great 2 hr The Real Smarty 258
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 2 hr Pepper 7,094
Best Pool Player---UPDATE!!! (Jul '09) 3 hr south south 139
I still love you after what you did.. 4 hr guest 46
Ermco 4 hr GOPstopper 31
missing man ? 8 hr curious 222
DHS principal 8 hr Guest 28
wtf happen at walmart 9 hr Who 7

Dyersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dyersburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]