Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#78982 Feb 2, 2013
Billy Bob
Pocahontas, AR
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
May 23, 2012 Ask Bill he knows everything.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78983 Feb 2, 2013
Ginger is in the House wrote:
<quoted text>I would listen to Mr Edd
Lisa Karens Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be here until the end.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78984 Feb 2, 2013
undisguised wrote:
<quoted text>
if you go to it u will see it was 2008.most of it has been cleanedup.julie in the makeup isnt a real profile.but she is a real person.u shouldnt have troubles w/me.im very sure david is not guilty.i saw alot @the party.and bak @bill and cathys after.very sorry no1 thought sumthing like this could happen 2 karen.we all r.
This was from the same poster that said he saw her leave with a masked man. LOL! OMG! The hindsight of the contradictions, talking out both sides and grasping at straws is even clearer now.
really

Ashburn, VA

#78985 Feb 2, 2013
Will we ever know
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78986 Feb 2, 2013
undisguised wrote:
<quoted text>
very true.she came with cathy and left with cathy.she met the man @the party.she didnt kno him.cathy said karen told her she had not met him b4.we were basically in a group.ive only met david 1 time and that was @a race where we also ran.i wil say it 1more time and then im goin 2get ready 4 bed.there was a strange man.unknown 2any of us.in hindsite he was workin w/a woman.he was drivin a gray suv.think it was a bmw.
Same poster that said she left with a masked man. This post says left with C. Geeeeeeezuz!
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78987 Feb 2, 2013
Plz do the right thing wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I misunderstood cause I do respect dawg
No apology necessary. I just wanted to make sure you knew where he was coming from.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78988 Feb 2, 2013
silver silverado wrote:
<quoted text>Are was she? Pretending. How would you feel if you're seeing a man getting dangerous with Karen's sister?
I hear ya. That's why I don't trust "Ginger"...never will. I hope Karen's family never does either. "Ginger" could be posting "how" "she" is now to gain their trust pretending to agree with others in the family in order to gain information. If I were David, Karen's sister, mother, brother, etc. I would NOT trust "Ginger" no matter who or how I was related to Karen. Never know which way is an act.
really

Ashburn, VA

#78989 Feb 2, 2013
True that

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#78990 Feb 2, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still posting information NOT given to the public, Ginger. Why?
Do you understand why and when FBI comes into a case? You have your opinion and I have my opinion. QQQ Does the family know who Ginger is and do they trust David? Trust is not given it is earned.

Newbern, TN

#78991 Feb 2, 2013
Nobody trust her!
Plz do the right thing

United States

#78992 Feb 2, 2013
We haven't heard from jsywk in months but I do wonder if her grand kids have had any play dates with Karens little ones lately.
anon

Newbern, TN

#78993 Feb 2, 2013
You can't trust either one of them
Queue

Florissant, MO

#78994 Feb 2, 2013
<quoted text>Do you understand why and when FBI comes into a case? You have your opinion and I have my opinion. QQQ Does the family know who Ginger is and do they trust David? Trust is not given it is earned.
Yes Ginger. I do. I had to explain it to you. Remember? It doesn't matter if they know who any of the "Ginger's" are. I'm saying that NOONE shoul trust ANY of the "Ginger's". Not even one that is possibly pretending to agree with their thoughts, etc.

Location hidden

#78995 Feb 2, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Ginger. I do. I had to explain it to you. Remember? It doesn't matter if they know who any of the "Ginger's" are. I'm saying that NOONE shoul trust ANY of the "Ginger's". Not even one that is possibly pretending to agree with their thoughts, etc.
Sounds like you know something I don't. Have a wonderful weekend.

Newbern, TN

#78996 Feb 2, 2013
I know something you both don't know.
really

Newbern, TN

#78997 Feb 2, 2013
What do you know?
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78998 Feb 2, 2013
<quoted text>Sounds like you know something I don't. Have a wonderful weekend.
Yeah. I do....like how to practice what I preach and how not to talk out both sides of my mouth. And I am having a great weekend....thank you. You do the same.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78999 Feb 2, 2013
guest wrote:
Well nah nah nah nah booo booo! LOL!

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

And Curtis

#79000 Feb 2, 2013
guest wrote:
If you want to explain it here, then I'll tell Jeff what you know.
just my thoughts

Kemp, TX

#79001 Feb 2, 2013
well if I knew anything or even thought I knew anything I would post it, you never know if it could lead to some useful information. You do not have to post it as a fact just a thought

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ROBERT ROBERSON - missing man 10 min BILL WARNER PI 66
God is Great 31 min The Real Smarty 1,749
cracker barrel Stacy possible child predator 32 min Michael Young 2
not one day (Nov '12) 45 min Lunar eclipse 2,747
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 52 min FoLLoW aLoNg 8,601
Keep a word drop a word (Jun '14) 57 min Analog man 208
Stacy cracker barrel 57 min guest 2
safety lady at ermco 17 hr oh yea 7