sometimes?
Plz do the right thing

Searcy, AR

#79007 Feb 3, 2013
Old mother Hubbard I have your number too
Plz do the right thing

Searcy, AR

#79008 Feb 3, 2013
You think you are going to get away with being judge, jury, and executioner when you murdered Karen. But I have news for you, you won't get away with it. You are not dealing with the woman you beat down mentally. You cannot intimidate me. I will not stop until you are behind bars where you belong. Death is too good for you. I don't want you to ever forget what you have done. I will remind you daily in letters I mail to your jail cell. You will never forget and I will never forgive you!!!
sheila

Dyersburg, TN

#79009 Feb 3, 2013
hey!!! WHERE IS STORMY AT? SHE HAS ANSWERS TO ALL OUR QUESTIONS.
DOG

Alexander, AR

#79010 Feb 3, 2013
Old Mother Hubbard went to the cupboard to get her poor Dog a bone.When she bent over,Rover took over,he had a bone of his own.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#79011 Feb 3, 2013
DOG wrote:
Old Mother Hubbard went to the cupboard to get her poor Dog a bone.When she bent over,Rover took over,he had a bone of his own.
Sure it was the kitchen or the bathroom?

Location hidden

#79012 Feb 3, 2013
Them their bushes came in handy with Rover in the bathroom.
Mama D

Dyersburg, TN

#79013 Feb 3, 2013
sheila wrote:
Hey! That's a good question!!! Why don't you tell us since you were the one threatening her???

Location hidden

#79015 Feb 3, 2013
sheila wrote:
Please don't bring Stormy out. You will get an earful. Now that I think about it, I hope she does come out and gives h#LL.

Location hidden

#79016 Feb 3, 2013
You h#LL that is!!

Location hidden

#79018 Feb 3, 2013
-_Unreal 1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL sure you will princess
Have a nice day :)
And I will at anytime and can.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#79020 Feb 3, 2013
Hi Unreal. Good to see you out and about.
Waiting for the lights to come on at the Super Bowl!

Location hidden

#79021 Feb 3, 2013
-_Unreal 1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep you have been talking about it for over a year, great job there sherlock
LMFAO
Nope, actually I've been talking about it 13 months and 3 days.

Location hidden

#79024 Feb 3, 2013
-_Unreal 1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
And with every day you look dumber and dumber
Truth hurt princess???
This thread isn't about you. It is about Karen. That's all you got. That's all you say all of the time. A broken record. Ahhh!(yawn)boring...

Jackson, TN

#79026 Feb 3, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Please don't bring Stormy out. You will get an earful. Now that I think about it, I hope she does come out and gives h#LL.
Oh Why NOT bring Stormy out are you afraid?? Her telling the TRUTH how crooked this town is and YES still is! You are just as bad on here lying pretending to be Ummmmmmm and others on every forum.So You are no different!! I will say this if they which they are reading this have to get IP addresses for court I was told you will be one of the 1st few that they will go after. That is when this town will be turned upside down because of the crooked people.

Location hidden

#79027 Feb 3, 2013
-_Unreal 1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I agree it is boring........boring to watch you morons get your rocks off talking about a dead woman, over and over and over
And solving nothing
Have a nice day )
Who said we were trying to solve anything? We may fight against each other, but each and everyone one of us has our different opinions, comments, and ideas as to what happen. Pffffttttt!

Location hidden

#79028 Feb 3, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Why NOT bring Stormy out are you afraid?? Her telling the TRUTH how crooked this town is and YES still is! You are just as bad on here lying pretending to be Ummmmmmm and others on every forum.So You are no different!! I will say this if they which they are reading this have to get IP addresses for court I was told you will be one of the 1st few that they will go after. That is when this town will be turned upside down because of the crooked people.
A few? It better be everyone on this thread. I'll sue everything.

Location hidden

#79029 Feb 3, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Why NOT bring Stormy out are you afraid?? Her telling the TRUTH how crooked this town is and YES still is! You are just as bad on here lying pretending to be Ummmmmmm and others on every forum.So You are no different!! I will say this if they which they are reading this have to get IP addresses for court I was told you will be one of the 1st few that they will go after. That is when this town will be turned upside down because of the crooked people.
Not afraid of Stormy.

Bossier City, LA

#79031 Feb 3, 2013
Answers are on the way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 14 min Analog man 9,255
Doug Robertson Breaks Topix 1 hr guest 43
ricky 1 hr rose 1
Love is.... 2 hr rose 213
Worker named Tiffany Barnes at corner market in... 2 hr Austin 9
how long does it take to get an unemployment ch... (Feb '10) 3 hr guest 566
Love 3 hr rose 14

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages