Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#78946 Feb 2, 2013
The woman involved in the house explosion in Indianapolis had agreed to be interviewed in her lawyer's office by local news media. Subsequently, her new "high profile" attorney requested a change of venue because of the widespread coverage of the case in the local news. The judge said no. He ruled that she was responsible for most of the widespread publicity, herself, so she has to deal with it.
On the other hand, an accomplice in the case, with a court appointed attorney, has also requested a change of venue. He did not respond to requests for interviews, so it will be interesting to see if the judge does grant him a change.
Bottom line is, if you're guilty don't be giving interviews prior to arrest and trial.
Plz do the right thing

United States

#78947 Feb 2, 2013
What I don't understand is how so many females have been manipulated by one individual. And yes there are several. What does he know about each one of them that could make them that an and will be held against them later. Probably sooner.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#78948 Feb 2, 2013
Pocahontas BTW
May 19, 2012 Judged:

did mr edd get banned?

***note posted by Pocahontas BTW
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78949 Feb 2, 2013
Plz do the right thing wrote:
What I don't understand is how so many females have been manipulated by one individual. And yes there are several. What does he know about each one of them that could make them that an and will be held against them later. Probably sooner.
Hmmmm. Interesting thought. Does someone have "things" to hold over their head? Maybe even threaten to just make things up about them too.

Location hidden

#78950 Feb 2, 2013
May 19, 2012 Carmarthen wrote:
Ed, we know you. We see you each morning getting on the short bus stopped at the corner. You get no play because you got no game.

Mr EDD said:
oh but you are wrong. the last several pages have been about me. i get all the play, read the forum, it mr. edd!!!!

Location hidden

#78951 Feb 2, 2013
Mary Ann
UK

May 19, 2012 Judged:
There might be three of us, maybe more.

GINGERS???

Location hidden

#78952 Feb 2, 2013
beachgirl
Hampton, VA

May 19, 2012 Judged:

father and son teaming up together!!! trying to help daddy's case!!!! trying to create enough doubt!!! sad thing "son" has been brain washed as bad as mom was before she opened her eyes!!!I pray daddy didn't hang son out to dry like poor mom!!! remember someone has to take the fall..... daddy needs help!!! oh YEAH "BUBBA" Bubba will be there for him! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Location hidden

#78953 Feb 2, 2013
beachgirl
Hampton, VA
May 19, 2012
DS was control freak ... when control was ending ... wife found dead??? hummm trying to continue to spread false rumors on wife .... so she looks like the bad girl...mean while all the focus off of DS and on Karen and her families past... wait till his past comes up ... he's been a bad boy!!

Location hidden

#78954 Feb 2, 2013
Ginger
Horseshoe Bend, AR

May 19, 2012 Judged:

Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
I would vote you as the biggest bully on here at this point.

Note Ginger Horseshoe Bend NOT ginger is in the house! HMMMM
I 2nd that. Pure evil biatch.
MF-er Jones

Dyersburg, TN

#78955 Feb 2, 2013
Ginger is in the House wrote:
For the record my initials are CK. David knows--but he got on here to stop me from posting thinking a certain name would stop me. David it didn't work. As a matter of fact it made me come to Dyersburg and do what I do best.
Like I said, everyone the truth is about to come out!
all I can say is that if you know something to get this case solved then SIC EM!!!!

Location hidden

#78956 Feb 2, 2013
Twilight2

Since: Jan 12

May 19, 2012 Judged:
Pocahontas BTW wrote:
did mr edd get banned?
I think edd was banned. He was acting bad last night

PAGE 2139

REAL IMPORTANT MANY POST ARE GONE. gO CHECK!
Plz do the right thing

United States

#78957 Feb 2, 2013
I disagree with you and you are one who i admire. I don't like disagreeing but in this case I do. There were some very personal things posted(some has been deleted) about this family that only 1 person would have known. Lisa leaving her children was not public knowledge. And there is so much more that you missed.
Plz do the right thing

United States

#78958 Feb 2, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm. Interesting thought. Does someone have "things" to hold over their head? Maybe even threaten to just make things up about them too.
Yes

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

#78959 Feb 2, 2013

Location hidden

#78960 Feb 2, 2013
Dawg
Indianapolis, IN

May 19, 2012 Judged:

The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>What is your freaking problem? Why don't you get over it? Geezze!!

Dawg wrote:
Over it? lol What, that limb you didn't see in the kudzu patch and you tweeked your knee?
Ha ha.
Karma's a witch, isn't she?

Location hidden

#78961 Feb 2, 2013
Dawg
Indianapolis, IN

May 19, 2012 Judged:

The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Who in the h#ll is Cathy?

Dawg wrote
"You're" worst nightmare.

Location hidden

#78962 Feb 2, 2013
Cordova, TN
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
May 20, 2012 Judged:

if u read dawgs posts real close i do believe hes sayin something very important about ummm.read and think.hes correct.the dumb act is just an act.ive seen an umm around threads 4a while.this umm is just a copycat.cathy is his worst nitemare.true.tripped in the kudzu?very tellin.ive got nothing else 2say about it.b careful.ur talkin w/a criminal when ur postin w/umm.twilite also has an agenda other than justice.

Ginger is this the post?

Location hidden

#78963 Feb 2, 2013
friend
Benton, AR
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
May 20, 2012 Judged:

I have noticed what you are talking about,Ummmmmm.I think Twilight is STORMY in disguise.Both of them have an agenda to clean up Dyer County.I also think Dawg is either a woman or a fag.He is always doing flowers or cleaning house or doing womanly things.He/she never seems to work .He /she must be on welfare or disability because of a bad back posted a few months ago.Hey UMMMMM,forgot to mention it but did you know Carlisle is doubling the work force in Lexington?Also Good Year has never re- moved any equipment from U.C. It was a plan to bust the union and get rid of high wages.

Are this one...Ginger

Location hidden

#78964 Feb 2, 2013
Twilight2

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden
Please wait... Reply
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
May 20, 2012 Judged:

I am not Storm but I would love to see DC cleaned up.I desperately want justice for Karen. I want justice for others here also. If that is an agenda then you are right.

Location hidden

#78965 Feb 2, 2013
Dawg thanks for fighting for Karen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haunted places is Dyersburg (Jul '08) 17 min scared 354
Ballz Deep Ink 19 min Pennie Lane 15
DHS classmates that lost their lives (Nov '12) 31 min thisguy 109
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 51 min impulse 4,074
Sheriff Box wants his own 911 Center 1 hr Guest 12
who shot there self in newborn apartments this ... 1 hr iwonder 11
DCHS student suspended for saying bless you (Aug '14) 2 hr huh 584
Open Letter to Tony Agresta @ Alvino's 6 hr Guest 34
prostitution in dyersburg (Sep '11) 9 hr suckmydick 54

Flood Warning for Dyer County was issued at February 28 at 12:27PM CST