Search for Missing Karen Swift
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78932 Feb 2, 2013
Ginger is in the House wrote:
I'm asking all posters to stop putting names on here. Information about children can be dangerous on a forum.
CK
Sorry but is this coming from the "Queen" of name slingers.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78933 Feb 2, 2013
David why don't you give a press conference of course with your attorney present? Why have you posted on here and then when you felt the FBI in AR was investigating you--you put an innocent name on here. Now some should be asking why is there an open investigation going on in AR--
Tough titty said the kitty but the milk is all gone.
Repeat this a 1,000 times CK. Tell your girlfriend she needs to repeat it all the way home. Don't you even Bull Shi! with me.
Karen's friends were caught lying. So have you.
So everyone but you is lying now? Now you're saying he and Karen's friends are in cahoots? LOL! Give us a break. Sounds like the one that says everyone is lying is the one that's feeling some heat.
Tinseattle

Lakewood, WA

#78934 Feb 2, 2013
His mouth is right !!!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#78935 Feb 2, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
So everyone but you is lying now? Now you're saying he and Karen's friends are in cahoots? LOL! Give us a break. Sounds like the one that says everyone is lying is the one that's feeling some heat.
QQQ the truth will all come out. For the record, I have never posted any information about a child of any age on here. CK

Location hidden

#78936 Feb 2, 2013
For the record my initials are CK. David knows--but he got on here to stop me from posting thinking a certain name would stop me. David it didn't work. As a matter of fact it made me come to Dyersburg and do what I do best.

Like I said, everyone the truth is about to come out!
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78937 Feb 2, 2013
<quoted text>QQQ the truth will all come out. For the record, I have never posted any information about a child of any age on here. CK
Doesn't have to be a child for it to be dangerous. You have posted names, initials and insinuations that are easy to figure out for some. If it's a "cover up" like you claim, then how will the truth come out? If its a "cold case" like you've claimed, how will the truth come out? It can only be one way. Do you just not truly believe either which way in what you post?
Ginger

Mountain Home, AR

#78938 Feb 2, 2013
Ginger in the House shut the FK up Biatch!
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78939 Feb 2, 2013
For the record my initials are CK. David knows--but he got on here to stop me from posting thinking a certain name would stop me. David it didn't work. As a matter of fact it made me come to Dyersburg and do what I do best.
Well don't ya think you should've "done what you do best" before you posted all the cr*p you did in the beginning without knowing the truth while you were preaching to everyone else about "evidence first"?
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78940 Feb 2, 2013
Now you know how K's sister felt when you and a few others were trying to intimidate her to stay off here. You owe her and her family an explanation and an apology.

Location hidden

#78941 Feb 2, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you know how K's sister felt when you and a few others were trying to intimidate her to stay off here. You owe her and her family an explanation and an apology.
Here is a thought...I was trying to protect her from MR EDD. Trust me MR EDD knows that!
Read my post when all of this was going on...I told her I was trying to protect her. CK
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78942 Feb 2, 2013
<quoted text>Here is a thought...I was trying to protect her from MR EDD. Trust me MR EDD knows that!
Read my post when all of this was going on...I told her I was trying to protect her. CK
Just like you were trying to protect David?

Location hidden

#78943 Feb 2, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you were trying to protect David?
Doesn't David have an attorney to protect him.
Plz do the right thing

Andrews, TX

#78944 Feb 2, 2013
He has been controlling this forum from day one. Who else in the world would know such intimate and personal details about Karen and her family?
Dawg

Granger, IN

#78945 Feb 2, 2013
I haven't read any intimate or personal details about Karen and her family that wouldn't be common knowledge to many in the community.
I HAVE read some rumors, lies and plenty of innuendos though.
And no one, absolutely no one has controlled this thread from the beginning. A couple dumbasses have tried, but failed.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#78946 Feb 2, 2013
The woman involved in the house explosion in Indianapolis had agreed to be interviewed in her lawyer's office by local news media. Subsequently, her new "high profile" attorney requested a change of venue because of the widespread coverage of the case in the local news. The judge said no. He ruled that she was responsible for most of the widespread publicity, herself, so she has to deal with it.
On the other hand, an accomplice in the case, with a court appointed attorney, has also requested a change of venue. He did not respond to requests for interviews, so it will be interesting to see if the judge does grant him a change.
Bottom line is, if you're guilty don't be giving interviews prior to arrest and trial.
Plz do the right thing

Andrews, TX

#78947 Feb 2, 2013
What I don't understand is how so many females have been manipulated by one individual. And yes there are several. What does he know about each one of them that could make them that an and will be held against them later. Probably sooner.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#78948 Feb 2, 2013
Pocahontas BTW
May 19, 2012 Judged:

did mr edd get banned?

***note posted by Pocahontas BTW
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78949 Feb 2, 2013
Plz do the right thing wrote:
What I don't understand is how so many females have been manipulated by one individual. And yes there are several. What does he know about each one of them that could make them that an and will be held against them later. Probably sooner.
Hmmmm. Interesting thought. Does someone have "things" to hold over their head? Maybe even threaten to just make things up about them too.

Location hidden

#78950 Feb 2, 2013
May 19, 2012 Carmarthen wrote:
Ed, we know you. We see you each morning getting on the short bus stopped at the corner. You get no play because you got no game.

Mr EDD said:
oh but you are wrong. the last several pages have been about me. i get all the play, read the forum, it mr. edd!!!!

Location hidden

#78951 Feb 2, 2013
Mary Ann
UK

May 19, 2012 Judged:
There might be three of us, maybe more.

GINGERS???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chopped liver 2 hr hi 2 you 2 17
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 5 hr Izzy-_- 4,771
NWA Midsouth 5 hr TRICKY RICKY 52
Sheriff's office 22 hr TRICKY RICKY 74
20+ family yard sale July 1st & 2nd Tue Hello 4
Anyone buy used lawn mowers?? (Apr '09) Tue dude 34
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) Tue Isabella Fireray 1,369
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages