Search for Missing Karen Swift
just my thoughts

Desoto, TX

#78920 Feb 1, 2013
whatever I guess this means you do not know or do not have the balls to do more than play games and spell it out in plain English

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#78921 Feb 1, 2013
just my thoughts wrote:
whatever I guess this means you do not know or do not have the balls to do more than play games and spell it out in plain English
You have serious issues. You're the one that has no balls. You get on here and play games. STOP. She will break and talk. It's your call.

Searcy, AR

#78922 Feb 1, 2013
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
He will get a check from Social Security for each of the girls until they reach age 18 if I'm not mistaken. It's not usually much, but every little bit helps. I think it is based on what Karen had paid in herself, but I'm not sure. It is supposed to help 'replace' the income that is lost when a parent dies. It doesn't usually come close, but it helps I'm sure.
Oh but Karen never worked or not enough to support herself and 2 children. Remember that?
Plz do the right thing

Searcy, AR

#78923 Feb 1, 2013
just my thoughts wrote:
It may be cruel but I enjoy making you squirm because you know I know. You have spoken way too many lies and that is what will get you in the end. You can't change the story over and over and over. No one to blame but you.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78924 Feb 1, 2013
just my thoughts wrote:
You don't have to know any of these people or even be involved in any of this to figure out who is who to figure out certain names, initials, etc. All you have to do is pay attention, remember certain posts, and maybe know where to look, etc. The only one involved that don't have "balls" is the one that killed Karen or anyone that may be an accomplice. It's pretty simple. Ultimate coward(s).

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#78925 Feb 1, 2013
Queue wrote:
BTW RIT - if you can't see it, you got a BIG RED x, a light bulb and "nut" on your last post from someone who apparently isn't too excited about some justice being served. LOL!
I really don't notice them, just pretty red and yellow decoration! I believe, at this point, there is nothing I could post that wouldn't get the same thing. It seems I have offended someone so I will just take pleasure in my colorful posts and continue to wait for justice.
sheila

Sioux City, IA

#78926 Feb 1, 2013
i dont know kare/david/or her kids.I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SEE THIS CASE SOLVED.THE KIDS HAVE LOST THERE MOTHER MOTHER AND I HOPE DAVID DIDNT HAVE ANY THING TO DO WITH T . WITH THAT SAID IT DONT LOOK GOOD FOR HIM B/C HE HIRED A GREAT LAWYER WHY (if he didnt do it)WOULD DID HE HIRE A LAWYER LIKE FREASE JUST WONDERING.HIS DIVORCE LAYER TIM NAFIE HAD A WRECK SOMEONE DIED I THAT WRECK&TIM HAS LOST HIS MENORY. DONT NO HOW FAR BACK OF HIS MENERY LOST JUST WONDERING
Tinseattle

Lakewood, WA

#78927 Feb 2, 2013
DAVIDS GUILTY!!!!
sheila

Sioux City, IA

#78928 Feb 2, 2013
Tinseattle wrote:
DAVIDS GUILTY!!!!
whats your proof

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#78929 Feb 2, 2013
David why don't you give a press conference of course with your attorney present? Why have you posted on here and then when you felt the FBI in AR was investigating you--you put an innocent name on here. Now some should be asking why is there an open investigation going on in AR--

Tough titty said the kitty but the milk is all gone.

Repeat this a 1,000 times CK. Tell your girlfriend she needs to repeat it all the way home. Don't you even Bull Shi! with me.

Karen's friends were caught lying. So have you.

Location hidden

#78930 Feb 2, 2013
sheila wrote:
<quoted text> whats your proof
His mouth! I wonder what his big powerful attorney would think if he knew how much David has been out talking? Tell Mr EDD I said hi. CK CK CK

Location hidden

#78931 Feb 2, 2013
I'm asking all posters to stop putting names on here. Information about children can be dangerous on a forum.

CK
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78932 Feb 2, 2013
Ginger is in the House wrote:
I'm asking all posters to stop putting names on here. Information about children can be dangerous on a forum.
CK
Sorry but is this coming from the "Queen" of name slingers.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78933 Feb 2, 2013
David why don't you give a press conference of course with your attorney present? Why have you posted on here and then when you felt the FBI in AR was investigating you--you put an innocent name on here. Now some should be asking why is there an open investigation going on in AR--
Tough titty said the kitty but the milk is all gone.
Repeat this a 1,000 times CK. Tell your girlfriend she needs to repeat it all the way home. Don't you even Bull Shi! with me.
Karen's friends were caught lying. So have you.
So everyone but you is lying now? Now you're saying he and Karen's friends are in cahoots? LOL! Give us a break. Sounds like the one that says everyone is lying is the one that's feeling some heat.
Tinseattle

Lakewood, WA

#78934 Feb 2, 2013
His mouth is right !!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#78935 Feb 2, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
So everyone but you is lying now? Now you're saying he and Karen's friends are in cahoots? LOL! Give us a break. Sounds like the one that says everyone is lying is the one that's feeling some heat.
QQQ the truth will all come out. For the record, I have never posted any information about a child of any age on here. CK

Location hidden

#78936 Feb 2, 2013
For the record my initials are CK. David knows--but he got on here to stop me from posting thinking a certain name would stop me. David it didn't work. As a matter of fact it made me come to Dyersburg and do what I do best.

Like I said, everyone the truth is about to come out!
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78937 Feb 2, 2013
<quoted text>QQQ the truth will all come out. For the record, I have never posted any information about a child of any age on here. CK
Doesn't have to be a child for it to be dangerous. You have posted names, initials and insinuations that are easy to figure out for some. If it's a "cover up" like you claim, then how will the truth come out? If its a "cold case" like you've claimed, how will the truth come out? It can only be one way. Do you just not truly believe either which way in what you post?
Ginger

Mountain Home, AR

#78938 Feb 2, 2013
Ginger in the House shut the FK up Biatch!
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78939 Feb 2, 2013
For the record my initials are CK. David knows--but he got on here to stop me from posting thinking a certain name would stop me. David it didn't work. As a matter of fact it made me come to Dyersburg and do what I do best.
Like I said, everyone the truth is about to come out!
Well don't ya think you should've "done what you do best" before you posted all the cr*p you did in the beginning without knowing the truth while you were preaching to everyone else about "evidence first"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason roberts 18 min Guest 179
okeena pool 21 min Guest 5
New business anyone know 26 min Guest 11
bought a lemon from castellaw 29 min Guest 58
Appraisal of Antique? 33 min Curious 5
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 48 min Izzy-_- 5,228
H,H and D 1 hr Rookie jones 4

Dyersburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages