Comments
77,001 - 77,020 of 97,243 Comments Last updated Thursday Aug 28

Searcy, AR

#78870 Jan 31, 2013
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not taking up for Ginger in any way, form, or fashion, but I do have a GOOD memory. She stated early on that her grandchildren played with Karens' kids, not that the grandkids were Karen & David's age. In all fairness, even though some of her posts are hard to understand, I don't think she has been the only one posting under the name "Ginger". That is why I encouraged her to register and then that couldn't happen. I don't know if she has posted under other names or not, I try to read for the info and not to 'trap' or 'catch' something that maybe was mistated. She may have had 15 other names for all I know, but now if it is posted from "Ginger is in the house" it is definitely from Ginger. That doesn't mean she can't post under some other name. JMO, but I don't think she is the 'baby mama' or that she had anything against Karen in the beginning. I think she has (since Karen's death) maybe found out some things she didn't know before and felt that Karen had betrayed her in some way before her death.
Who she knows, what she knows, or how she knows, I haven't a clue or even IF she knows. lol JMO, as always.
CT maybe?

Searcy, AR

#78871 Jan 31, 2013
Ginger is in the House wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks Wolfie, my husband has set me up a time frame when I can be on topix....lol When we leave for hoilday, he's grounded me from it...he is so cool!
Vegas trip???

Searcy, AR

#78872 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text> This is one I would bet my Hummer on! Some of her running buddies got caught lying on an interview. That is why I don't lie....cause if tell one lie then you have to start covering your lies up with more lies, at the end you forgot what the lie was. I might be the most hated poster on here, but everything I have said about Karen is what I know is truth. Sometimes the truth hurts, but the only chance her family has for her justice, is her friends from TN to go tell the truth. If I'm a liar it will come out (it won't)...so this message goes out to Karen's running buddies...stop lying and tell the truth...PLEASE!
Hummer...

Searcy, AR

#78873 Jan 31, 2013
JSYWK, I put an interview near Karen grave for you to read. You will see the rock. Keep on being that little hell cat! Your honest and you have street smarts and I hope you find you a hottie one day that will ring your bell! Catch you later!
Remember this one?
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78874 Jan 31, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember this one?
This is one of the very first posts I read of "Ginger's" when I started reading. I probably don't have to explain what my first impression was..........but I will anyway LOL! PSYCHO SOCIOPATH JEALOUS NUTCASE WITH AN AGENDA!!!!
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78875 Jan 31, 2013
Hi bno!! Good to see you dear!!!

Searcy, AR

#78876 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text> Slim was her boyfriend here in Pocahontas for years. BV was her friend that Box really needs to talk too!!! Everything I did was in real bad taste, but I had my reasons. Work on your reading skills. Anyone on Topix has to be a little crazy. Note when I dropped the bomb who got arrested at midnight the day Karen was buried.
Really?
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#78877 Jan 31, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
Hi bno!! Good to see you dear!!!
Really?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#78878 Jan 31, 2013
JSYWK, I put an interview near Karen grave for you to read. You will see the rock. Keep on being that little hell cat! Your honest and you have street smarts and I hope you find you a hottie one day that will ring your bell! Catch you later!

*interview=newspaper

Ginger is in the House wanted to meet JS in person. Ginger is in the House is a man. Men call woman in the bedroom hell cats.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#78879 Jan 31, 2013
Mama D
Dyersburg, TN
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Nov 19, 2011 Judged:

<quoted text>
That makes sense.
Just offering a suggestion as to why she chose to stay in the family home during divorce. Imagine uprooting children that are used to a fairly comfortable lifestyle. Does anyone know what she could have provided for the girls on just her income only? Perhaps her attorney recommended that she stay until all the legalities were settled.

Custody for the most part is sadly, from what I've seen, determined by what party can provide the most. During a divorce & custody case, the last thing anyone wants is to appear to be "struggling to get by". Another thing is the possibility of them both losing the house. Then college tuition for the boys etc.. And of course, attorney fees. To put it simply...divorce is NOT cheap!

Are should we say Papa David?

Searcy, AR

#78880 Jan 31, 2013
Emanon

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

Real Texan wrote:

What I don't understand is why has the husband, sons,parents and friends not pushed for or demanded answers on behalf of this lady? Is it just customary to sit back and let all this time go by with nothing? I don't get how all of this family just accepts the silence and lack of justice. I understand giving the local LE a chance to investigate and provide, but when they are not providing anything of value, isn't it time to reach out and above and at least try to find out who killed her?
I agree and all I can think is that they really don't want to know the answers.

Seriously Anon?

Searcy, AR

#78881 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>
I know of Angie and I don't think that is Ginger. Angie was a blonde not redhead. Having horses and going riding in this part of the country is more of a given than a rarity. lol
Pointing fingers here wernt ya?

Jackson, TN

#78882 Jan 31, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>He? As in dawg?? Putting up Hogshooters name? He is David??
Who are you Jeff???

Searcy, AR

#78883 Jan 31, 2013
JMO wrote:
Well I will said
CONTROLLING:
1)- CONTROL OF EXPENDING TO MUCH
2)- CONTROL TO GO OUT TO MUCH
3)- CONTROL TO BE ON THE PHONE TO MUCH
4)- CONTROL TO BE ON THE COMPUTER TO MUCH
5)- CONTROL THE WAY SHE DRESSED (IF INAPPROPRIATE)FOR A MARRIED LADY WITH SMALL KIDS.
6)- CONTROL HER DEFIANT/DOMINEERING CHARACTER (PROVOKING FIGHTS WITH NEIGHBORS & BIG SONS)
7)- CONTROL HER DISORGANIZED HOME
8)- CONTROL HER ACTING AS A SINGLE LADY
9)- CONTROL HER TENDENCY TO DIET (WITH OR WITHOUT PILLS)
THIS ARE ALL POSSITIVE CONTROLS, NOT ABUSIVE IN ANY WAY, ALL DEPENDS ON HER CHARACTER THAT DIFFER WITH HIS.
JMO
Wow!!

Jackson, TN

#78884 Jan 31, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
No, ummmm nor anyone else knows any information that hasn't been released to the general public. Karen's family may be privy to tidbits, but nothing that is damning or is of any consequence.
Try again, ummmm. You're still a low life pos trash liar "on here".
Dawg I and happy to say I am not Ummmmmmm.If you go back and read I and many others believe Ummmmmmm is someone higher up. And Yes I hate to break the news if you would go back and read Ummmmmmm's comments in the brginning when she first went missing there is no way the public would know what he knew.Matter of a fact if you would go back 3 or 4 pages from this you can see just what he wrote...when they took her body the exact time the evidence,and so on...and he claims to be a cousin to Jeff that is around the same age as Jeff 40 something but has only known Jeff and his family for 30 yrs.Now Dawg does that make sense? Not to me.

Jackson, TN

#78885 Jan 31, 2013
Guess who wrote:
Sounds about like the same comments ummmmmmm made when he finally admitted he was pi island.
Once a liar always a liar.

Jackson, TN

#78886 Jan 31, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Look, I really think it is time to move on from this. It has been over a year, and time to put it to bed.
Like I said once a liar always a liar.

Jackson, TN

#78887 Jan 31, 2013
get a grip wrote:
To those of you who have been posting that they think the perpetrator is probably scared about now, I have to agree wholeheartedly! The sheriff said something about the large amount of evidance they have. He earlier stated 50-100 pieces of evidence. Could be more by now but 50-100 pieces of evidence seem like a lot to me. They gotta be shakin in their shoes!
page 3641

Jackson, TN

#78889 Jan 31, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
I told everyone that it would be a secret indictment. I also told you that it was passed down yesterday. It is getting close.
Well we are waiting.When is the arrest going to take place? How did you know about this? Hmmmm I wonder.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#78890 Jan 31, 2013
Sorry but nobody can convince me that Umm knows anymore than anyone else. He contradicts his own posts constantly. Game player plain and simple! And a question for anyone? Why all the ominous posts lately? Who really cares who gin N Tonic is? Its past time for an arrest and for Karen to have justice!!!!:/ Just my thoughts tonite!! J4K

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min Mississippi gurl 145,923
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 30 min 40ish 3,514
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 33 min 40ish 8,129
Labradoodles 48 min becky 4
Tampo Pete 51 min Tampon Pete 2
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr The InfoWar 8,616
Tiffany Jenaye Peters Ray 1 hr jewelry rep 15
Dyersubrg City Mayor Poll 2 hr guest 66
Roadblock Tropper 4 hr Guest 6
Thomas McNeely (Jun '12) 4 hr Not maybe 30
DCHS student suspended for saying bless you 5 hr Andy 584
Mom of the "bless you" girl 7 hr dburgqueen 75
•••