Search for Missing Karen Swift
get a grip

Little Rock, AR

#78891 Jan 31, 2013
Just really wanted to say that Dawg, you are a true hero to me :) To h#ll with umm's petty and festering jealousy! You are who you are in spite of - maybe because of - what you have experienced or endured. Much love to you.{{{hugs}}}

Da Dawg Clan iz in da House!!
get a grip

Little Rock, AR

#78892 Jan 31, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted
text>Well we are waiting.When is the arrest going to take place? How did you know about this? Hmmmm I wonder.
Guest, which guest are you? I like your style....:)

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#78893 Feb 1, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Yep really...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#78894 Feb 1, 2013
get a grip wrote:
Just really wanted to say that Dawg, you are a true hero to me :) To h#ll with umm's petty and festering jealousy! You are who you are in spite of - maybe because of - what you have experienced or endured. Much love to you.{{{hugs}}}
Hey GG. Hope you are well!
February 1. Could today be the day?
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#78895 Feb 1, 2013
Good morning RIT. Glad to see you posting especially if that means you're having a good day of healing.
Every day that goes by seems to be the wheels of justice cranking tighter and tighter. Praying every day that this family, K's friends, and that community are given something to allow them to feel some closure.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#78896 Feb 1, 2013
Hi Q. Yes I am finally beginning to feel normal. That was one strange injury! Hope you and yours are well, you have been taking care of yourself, right???? Always concerned about others, how bout you???? I have been reading alot, there sure seems to be something in the water in Poca and Dburg, it has brought some nuts to the surface...or maybe just nut??? Either way, Lady Justice is coming. She may be slow, but she is big and mean! As Toby Keith says..."She'll put a boot in your a$$ its the American Way!!" I can't wait to see!!!
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#78897 Feb 1, 2013
Those injuries seem to take a while to heal that's for sure. Can't imagine the debilitating pain that goes along with something like that. Glad to hear you're around the curve. All good here with me and mine! Looking foward to a fun weekend with friends and SuperBowl "holiday"! Kind of difficult at times to make sense of or see where certain posters are going with their comments lately or who they are defending/standing up for. Guess they make sense to one's who maybe a certain friends, enemy or acquaitance though. I say they all gather at the Sheriff's office along with a couple interrogators and hash it out. No telling what will come out that may help LE.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#78898 Feb 1, 2013
BTW RIT - if you can't see it, you got a BIG RED x, a light bulb and "nut" on your last post from someone who apparently isn't too excited about some justice being served. LOL!
Plz do the right thing

Lubbock, TX

#78899 Feb 1, 2013
guest | 1 hr ago
So is the story about the owner of mcdonalds hiding her body in the basement of the old mcdonalds then having it tore down to take away any evidence true?
Report this post

Keep reaching. I know you are getting scared but remember the truth will set you free for a life behind bars. But that us better than DEATH right?
witcherin

Thackerville, OK

#78900 Feb 1, 2013
Dawg, I saw on the news last night there was a huge pile-up near the airport in Indy. Hope you and yours are okay.

I'm happy to see some of my fave posters still here - you Dawg, RIT, justme, grip, BNO, Mrs. T, et al. And of course Q who keeps on tickin'.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#78901 Feb 1, 2013
Good to see you again too witcherin! How's it going?

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#78902 Feb 1, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
Hi Q. Yes I am finally beginning to feel normal. That was one strange injury! Hope you and yours are well, you have been taking care of yourself, right???? Always concerned about others, how bout you???? I have been reading alot, there sure seems to be something in the water in Poca and Dburg, it has brought some nuts to the surface...or maybe just nut??? Either way, Lady Justice is coming. She may be slow, but she is big and mean! As Toby Keith says..."She'll put a boot in your a$$ its the American Way!!" I can't wait to see!!!
Yes lady justice is coming. LE is going to put a boot up her azz with handcuffs and shackles on her behind bars.
Pfffft

Lockhart, TX

#78903 Feb 1, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Yes lady justice is coming. LE is going to put a boot up her azz with handcuffs and shackles on her behind bars.
You should consider a colon cleanse, because you are so full of you know what. Why would anyone go through all the boot up their ass, handcuffs or shackles when it was clearly stated and written that this person is not going anywhere and is of no threat? They have been allowed to live freely and do whatever they want for almost a year and a half, and will probably continue to do so. There is nothing urgent or earth shaking going to happen. Sadly it's all hopeful and wishful thinking, and your imagination.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#78904 Feb 1, 2013
witcherin wrote:
Dawg, I saw on the news last night there was a huge pile-up near the airport in Indy. Hope you and yours are okay.
I'm happy to see some of my fave posters still here - you Dawg, RIT, justme, grip, BNO, Mrs. T, et al. And of course Q who keeps on tickin'.
Hey witcherin. All is well here although the news is saying one person died in that pile-up. It was just a little snow shower that passed through, but people wouldn't slow down. The roads stayed wet but the bridges and overpasses iced over. One of the trucks that turned over on the interstate was carrying elephants that got loose and had to be rounded up.
Big day for the autobody repair shops, for sure.
Plz do the right thing

Lubbock, TX

#78905 Feb 1, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Yes lady justice is coming. LE is going to put a boot up her azz with handcuffs and shackles on her behind bars.
She may be arrested but it won't be for murder. Might want to convince her to tell what she knows so she can save her own azz!
just my thoughts

Desoto, TX

#78906 Feb 1, 2013
Names please if you know so much??? She who?
Dawg

Granger, IN

#78907 Feb 1, 2013
get a grip wrote:
(((hug)))
witcherin

Thackerville, OK

#78908 Feb 1, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey witcherin. All is well here although the news is saying one person died in that pile-up. It was just a little snow shower that passed through, but people wouldn't slow down. The roads stayed wet but the bridges and overpasses iced over. One of the trucks that turned over on the interstate was carrying elephants that got loose and had to be rounded up.
Big day for the autobody repair shops, for sure.
OMG, elephants! Yesterday was a bad day all around it seems. Another deadly pile-up in Michigan, and the worst for me was the death of the 25 yr old x-games snowmobiler.

I have a son his age and his family is from Krum, TX, about 30 miles south of me. I'm so very sad for his family.

I know what you mean about drivers. It gets deadly here when it rains. I'm glad you're alright.
witcherin

Thackerville, OK

#78909 Feb 1, 2013
Queue wrote:
Good to see you again too witcherin! How's it going?
Hey QT! I'm doing well, thx. Weather is gorgeous today.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#78910 Feb 1, 2013
witcherin wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, elephants! Yesterday was a bad day all around it seems. Another deadly pile-up in Michigan, and the worst for me was the death of the 25 yr old x-games snowmobiler.
I have a son his age and his family is from Krum, TX, about 30 miles south of me. I'm so very sad for his family.
I know what you mean about drivers. It gets deadly here when it rains. I'm glad you're alright.
Yeah, I read the story about the snowmobiler. And to think he initially got up and walked away after the mishap. I watched the video of the stunt that he was trying and I'm surprised he was even conscious afterwards. A snowmobile weighs 450 pounds, so.....
I try to keep me and mine at home, safe when it snows, but it's not always possible. I've given our four wheel suv to our daughter so I can worry a little less, but on ice, four wheel drive is useless, especially when trying to stop.
No one expected the snow shower to last for an hour. The previous ones were lasting a few minutes or so. Then right at the start of rush hour, it cut loose and kept coming down. I checked the radar and it didn't look to amount to much but it hung over our heads for an hour or more. A buddy of mine stopped in and said he was going to hang out until the traffic subsided. He said it was crazy out there. The forecast calls for up to 3" tomorrow afternoon. And to think we were near 70 degrees earlier in the week and it was 8 degrees this morning when I got up.
Crazy ass weather.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 24 min impulse 4,762
Illegal Mexicans in Dyersburg 2 hr Bill the Butcher 4
Harry rogers looks like Vincent price. lol 2 hr Seriously 7
My wife is pregnant 3 hr name change 6
20+ family yard sale July 1st & 2nd 8 hr MODAMBASSADOR 1
NWA Midsouth 8 hr Fan 50
Who owns Bag-a-Burger? 8 hr Hello 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages