Dawg wrote:
A California Howdy comes to mind.
Hahahahaha! I remembered!
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#78810 Jan 30, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought DS not leaving the home and starting the support at the time of separation was a very good example of just who he is. No going peacefully and putting the kids first for David. I do believe that it came down to control...DS could not stand the idea that Karen was moving on and taking the best parts of his life with her. How dare she???? He wasn't giving her money (even though adults know the support is for the children, not the mom), he was not going to watch her blossom with the new friends they had made when they moved there, friends that chose her, and he certainly was not going to let her date. The more determined Karen became, the more impotent David was...he could not let that stand. I don't know that I think it is premeditated, but I believe the rage behind it was brewing for a long time. Karen was right to be afraid.
One thing that I've noticed in the different pictures of the house is the cars are in the driveway and not in the garage. I tend to believe that the garage was probably storage space for his home based business. I don't care how many people want to argue about it, there is evidence that DS is/was operating a business out of the Willie Johnson address. The reported income of 78 grand, in addition to his salary at Tenaris, made it possible to maintain a nice home with acreage. A divorce would, most likely, blow that lifestyle all to hell. It really doesn't matter whether the house could have been afforded in the end. For all intents and purposes, it was not going to be left in David's possession unless he could get Karen to agree to it. I don't see that happening. For Karen, the children would have come first. The boys could move back home and continue their college education. But DS, well, he was probably going to have to find another place to live that would allow a home based business to continue.
Too bad the divorce didn't happen and pretty much happen in private. Now, with the murder, every little detail may end up being discussed for months and months.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#78811 Jan 30, 2013
Mrstea wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha! I remembered!
That Beverly Hillbilly movie didn't appeal to me all that much, that part of it was actually funny. The rest of it seemed a little too corny for me. I don't think I've ever watched it all the way through.
I have to say that I appreciate the minimal responses to the trolling we see. I think it's best to just ignore and let it play itself out.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#78812 Jan 30, 2013
Addressing dawg to the ones that will listen and believe:

Now his garage is a home based business and his vehicle or vehicles set outside daily.

Do you believe all of his lies? Do you believe he is from Indiana? Do you believe he lives in the neighborhood with David? Well, I do believe that he does. To the ones that believes that he lives in the neighborhood please comment about this folks. The neighborhood resident has struck with his cape on again.

Location hidden

#78813 Jan 30, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
That Beverly Hillbilly movie didn't appeal to me all that much, that part of it was actually funny. The rest of it seemed a little too corny for me. I don't think I've ever watched it all the way through.
I have to say that I appreciate the minimal responses to the trolling we see. I think it's best to just ignore and let it play itself out.
I agree it should be ignored. I found union city forums produced a name that matched a certain RSO. Since you are aware of my views it will very easy to spot who he victimized and why I'm angry.I apologize for even that much. I didn't think pm is approiate. So I am trying to be discreet.And its my opinion.

Shreveport, LA

#78814 Jan 30, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You guessed it...Jeff himself! There is NO COUSIN...Now you see how is this any different from any other crooked sheriff we have had..None! This is NOT a joke the way Ummmmmmm(Jeff) Has been playing on here. I think the ones under him have the same opinion!
I have been putting the pieces together for a while now.

Location hidden

#78815 Jan 30, 2013
Good night all!
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#78816 Jan 30, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thank you RiT. You, too, have spoken from experience and whether that is appreciated by some or not, I appreciate hearing your opinion about this case.
I know I'm very opinionated but feel that I'm fair at the same time. That's my intentions, anyway.
One thing that you have always stood with me about is how divorces are generally settled when children and common assets are involved. The media really beat the drum over Karen continuing to live in the home after filing for divorce. I think the old adage, "Posession is nine tenths of the law" applies here. She had no intentions of taking her children into strange surroundings. Whether she agreed to allow David to stay in the house is debatable. I tend to believe that he agreed to leave, but then reneged once Karen and the girls returned from their trip. But even the reneging wasn't going to change how the terms of the divorce was going to turn out. Again, I'm speaking in general terms. None of us will ever know what the terms of the divorce would have turned out to be. Something happened that suddenly caused the divorce to become moot.
To me, it's obvious. Karen was murdered over greed and jealousy.
I agree with RIT ...I don't really know you but I feel like I do. And in your posts I see someone that I have come to admire. There's so many other ways your life could have gone but for the Grace of God!!!! So many times life goes in a vicious cycle. And I thank God that you broke that dark cycle. Even if it is just a topix friendship I am honored to call you my friend And thank you for consistently taking up for my friend Karen!!! God bless and J4K!!!!!:-) Ok enough sappy ..LOL love the Calif howdy!!! ;)
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#78817 Jan 30, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
What were you two doing while listening day in and day out in those bushes?
YOU need to drop it already!! Letitgo!!!!!!

And Curtis

#78818 Jan 30, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I have been putting the pieces together for a while now.
Uh oh!
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#78819 Jan 31, 2013
Mrstea wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree it should be ignored. I found union city forums produced a name that matched a certain RSO. Since you are aware of my views it will very easy to spot who he victimized and why I'm angry.I apologize for even that much. I didn't think pm is approiate. So I am trying to be discreet.And its my opinion.
I'm aware of the different names that were published on the Union City threads. I came to the conclusion that our resident liar had put those names out there for consumption. Throwing people's names under the bus, so to speak. If this person was actually named, there would have been someone look him up and take matters into their own hands by now. I think that part is a total ruse, but I'd love to hear your thoughts.
What that does is feed a sideshow that doesn't need to exist. Our resident liar needs to be ignored in all its' forms. It has no power over us unless we decide to give it that power.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#78820 Jan 31, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with RIT ...I don't really know you but I feel like I do. And in your posts I see someone that I have come to admire. There's so many other ways your life could have gone but for the Grace of God!!!! So many times life goes in a vicious cycle. And I thank God that you broke that dark cycle. Even if it is just a topix friendship I am honored to call you my friend And thank you for consistently taking up for my friend Karen!!! God bless and J4K!!!!!:-) Ok enough sappy ..LOL love the Calif howdy!!! ;)
Thank you, JustMe. You sound like my wife does when she wants to give me hug. lol She and I met in 1983 and, of course, along the way we shared our life's story. I understood a long time ago that my little story, or adventures were definitely a little different than most. Some of it sounds totally unbelievable and I acknowledge that. I don't know that my wife ever doubted my story, but I know a couple of her friends did. They weren't my concern, though. It wasn't until 1990 that the stepmonster finally got caught with the poisoning. At that point, my wife became a part of my life story. She saw the conclusion play out right in front of her eyes. There's never been a person more understanding and loyal in my life than she has been. I tend to feel that all of us go through our trials and tribulations in life and shouldn't be used as an excuse for bad behavior or self pity. I have to thank the people who helped me along the way for guiding me to where I am now.
For Karen, it was the trolls on Holly Bobo's thread that led me to this thread. It's not been in my local news. It came out of the blue for me. I was instantly attached whether it was the brutality of it all or a sense of injustice that was apparent when I would read jsuck, ginger and ummm's posts.
I can go back now and pick jsuck's posts out before she used that profile name on this thread. Jsuck doesn't appear until page 38 or so, but by the time the thread reached page 68 I could see that she was the driving force behind the lies and rumors being said about the victim.
When I became a runaway in my early teens, I was made out to be the culprit. I was the cause of my own problems. At 13 it's hard to have the voice that it takes to drown out the lies. For a time I considered suicide as a way out. There were two women that changed everything. Whether they saw through the stepmonster's lies or what, I don't know. I never went back to find out. I remember their names to this day though. So even when the situation looks dark and bleak, have faith because the help can come from the strangest of places.
I'm really of no help to Karen. I realize that. But I can identify with abuse that can happen behind closed doors and those that are nearby can totally miss it, or be indifferent. Not only did I have first hand knowledge of physical and verbal abuse, I had a hefty dose of psychological abuse too. A grownup playing head games with a child. I think the psychological games took the biggest toll and nearly got the best of me. It's almost a feeling of drowning when your voice seems to fall on deaf ears and you are made out to be the culprit instead of victim. There were a few tiny voices that spoke up and changed everything.
So yes, I take this case to heart. If I can be one of those tiny voices that speaks up, I'll do it. It's heart warming to see I'm not the only one. That in itself is what will make a difference.
Hang in there. We will see justice.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#78821 Jan 31, 2013
I walked away from my computer and picked up my local paper to find this on the front headline....

http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/local/hamilton...

This is a local news station's article but you can google the guy's name and get the IndyStar newspaper article, I think. The paper limits non subscribers so I limit my reading online even though I am a subscriber.

Documents show Perry even goes on to say, "Do you want me to draw you a map of the house how it's laid out so you don't kill her grandparents just take care of her?"

Ash Flat, AR

#78822 Jan 31, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Reporters make it a habit of searching out anyone and everyone connected with a heinous crime before investigators get a firm grip on the case and stifle the information getting out to the general public and perp.
I tend to give the friends close to a victim credit for knowing more than the average person in the community. Their initial reaction is rather truthful and hasn't been contaminated by community gossip.
Lastly, it's information like this that makes it legally possible for us to draw conclusions, right or wrong and speculate about David Swift. Law enforcement have all but named him as their POI. DS's reaction speaks volumes. I'm still wondering if he can round up the money that his defense will cost.
DS thinks he will never be arrested...he knows he can't afford the lawyer has.

Ash Flat, AR

#78823 Jan 31, 2013
1) Ginger in the house said Karen was shot in the head. How would she know?

2) She said this case was cold. How would she know?

3) She said Karen left the house after 1:30 that night and used her cellphone. How would she know?

She is either full of sh#! or knows more than she is letting on...jmo
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#78824 Jan 31, 2013
Guest MtnHome...I venture to say full of sh#t. We know #2 is completely incorrect. I remember the comment made that you referred to in #1 and it was more of a hypothetical remark to mislead and make people think "she" had the scoop.#3 can mean that "Ginger" took the part of the story of K's phone having activity around 5:00 but just added "her" own (or "her rumor monger's) story to that time line. Everybody has seen when the perp tries to throw LE off by making it appear calls were made, etc. by the victim. "Ginger in the House" 1)has either been completely "called out", 2) has met "her" agenda in a twisty way that, to me, was transparent from the first post I read of "hers" or 3) has realized "she" was being used like "she" was told "she" was being in the very beginning.

And Curtis

#78826 Jan 31, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, JustMe. You sound like my wife does when she wants to give me hug. lol She and I met in 1983 and, of course, along the way we shared our life's story. I understood a long time ago that my little story, or adventures were definitely a little different than most. Some of it sounds totally unbelievable and I acknowledge that. I don't know that my wife ever doubted my story, but I know a couple of her friends did. They weren't my concern, though. It wasn't until 1990 that the stepmonster finally got caught with the poisoning. At that point, my wife became a part of my life story. She saw the conclusion play out right in front of her eyes. There's never been a person more understanding and loyal in my life than she has been. I tend to feel that all of us go through our trials and tribulations in life and shouldn't be used as an excuse for bad behavior or self pity. I have to thank the people who helped me along the way for guiding me to where I am now.
For Karen, it was the trolls on Holly Bobo's thread that led me to this thread. It's not been in my local news. It came out of the blue for me. I was instantly attached whether it was the brutality of it all or a sense of injustice that was apparent when I would read jsuck, ginger and ummm's posts.
I can go back now and pick jsuck's posts out before she used that profile name on this thread. Jsuck doesn't appear until page 38 or so, but by the time the thread reached page 68 I could see that she was the driving force behind the lies and rumors being said about the victim.
When I became a runaway in my early teens, I was made out to be the culprit. I was the cause of my own problems. At 13 it's hard to have the voice that it takes to drown out the lies. For a time I considered suicide as a way out. There were two women that changed everything. Whether they saw through the stepmonster's lies or what, I don't know. I never went back to find out. I remember their names to this day though. So even when the situation looks dark and bleak, have faith because the help can come from the strangest of places.
I'm really of no help to Karen. I realize that. But I can identify with abuse that can happen behind closed doors and those that are nearby can totally miss it, or be indifferent. Not only did I have first hand knowledge of physical and verbal abuse, I had a hefty dose of psychological abuse too. A grownup playing head games with a child. I think the psychological games took the biggest toll and nearly got the best of me. It's almost a feeling of drowning when your voice seems to fall on deaf ears and you are made out to be the culprit instead of victim. There were a few tiny voices that spoke up and changed everything.
So yes, I take this case to heart. If I can be one of those tiny voices that speaks up, I'll do it. It's heart warming to see I'm not the only one. That in itself is what will make a difference.
Hang in there. We will see justice.
I hope your not the psychic that can talk to the dead and Holly over there? If not, then what is your name over there.

And Curtis

#78827 Jan 31, 2013
I think dawg may be using different names over there. Its believable is one. This poster talks about Holly was stripping for money before she went missing.

United States

#78828 Jan 31, 2013
Is "GINGER" really a woman?
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#78829 Jan 31, 2013
guest wrote:
Is "GINGER" really a woman?
A couple of them are. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
word association (Feb '10) 7 min Zwiebel 1,870
World Color Video 8 min Thumper 2
Keep a word drop a word 9 min piping hot 43
Chief and Dorse 12 min goober 10
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 18 min donot think so 3,599
cody winchester 23 min Dionne 1
age/dating 25 min truth75 9
New constable in Finley 1 hr YoYoMa 20
Dyersubrg City Mayor Poll 3 hr Guest 277
missing man ? 9 hr ELVIRA 290