Search for Missing Karen Swift
True

Houston, TX

#78832 Jan 31, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Ain't there a girl missing in Indiana? Seems like dawg would be interested in that case instead of these two cases in the state of Tn. Wow! Awful fishy fishy...
Trust me, this person lives in Dyersburg!!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#78833 Jan 31, 2013
Dawg wrote:
I walked away from my computer and picked up my local paper to find this on the front headline....
http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/local/hamilton...
This is a local news station's article but you can google the guy's name and get the IndyStar newspaper article, I think. The paper limits non subscribers so I limit my reading online even though I am a subscriber.

Documents show Perry even goes on to say, "Do you want me to draw you a map of the house how it's laid out so you don't kill her grandparents just

take care of her?"
Omg! That was some article! Thank you for posting that, dawg, otherwise I wouldnt have seen it. This article is exactly what you've been saying all along! Loosing out on all that money through a divorce waa so bad he actually tried to commit murder in order to avoid it.

And he said make sure you get her,but if you hurt my dog the deal is off! What!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#78834 Jan 31, 2013
mr ed wrote:
<quoted text>
who takes vacations and not tell their husband. keep in mind he know nothing of a divorce at the time. he just came home and they were gone. who does that. leave for florida and not bother to tell your husband. if you think that is normal, you are sick.
imagine that, just disappears and later that month does it again.
That was posted May 9, 2012. I can almost hear David using those words as he convinced his audience that he is just an innocent dupe in this thing..or was that David?
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#78835 Jan 31, 2013
Guess "Mr Ed" got straightened out on that in short order ehh?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#78836 Jan 31, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm aware of the different names that were published on the Union City threads. I came to the conclusion that our resident liar had put those names out there for consumption. Throwing people's names under the bus, so to speak. If this person was actually named, there would have been someone look him up and take matters into their own hands by now. I think that part is a total ruse, but I'd love to hear your thoughts.

What that does is feed a sideshow that doesn't need to exist. Our resident liar needs to be ignored in all its' forms. It has no power over us

unless we decide to give it that power.
Exactly!

Ot--------

For you it was the hillbilly movie. For me, it was the movie the Hangover. My hubby was rolling his eyes while I laughed so hard I cried!( "Its ok I didnt spill my drink")
Plz do the right thing

United States

#78837 Jan 31, 2013
Pickett Fences wrote:
<quoted text>
Dion, you are nuts. I can't believe people think they are talking to someone else. Ginger also used address Mt. Home address. Ginger, Ginger in the House and Guest Mt. Home are all the same. You have been outed. You said horrible thinks about Karen and should not be trusted. You are an idiot for sure!!
You are putting this girl in danger. I know that doesn't matter much to you. Anyone that would murder another and very close to getting caught has nothing to lose right? Stop putting innocent names out here! You evil bastage!!!!
Dawg

Granger, IN

#78838 Jan 31, 2013
Queue wrote:
Guest MtnHome...I venture to say full of sh#t. We know #2 is completely incorrect. I remember the comment made that you referred to in #1 and it was more of a hypothetical remark to mislead and make people think "she" had the scoop.#3 can mean that "Ginger" took the part of the story of K's phone having activity around 5:00 but just added "her" own (or "her rumor monger's) story to that time line. Everybody has seen when the perp tries to throw LE off by making it appear calls were made, etc. by the victim. "Ginger in the House" 1)has either been completely "called out", 2) has met "her" agenda in a twisty way that, to me, was transparent from the first post I read of "hers" or 3) has realized "she" was being used like "she" was told "she" was being in the very beginning.
I think we agree on this. I don't need to add my two cents because this topix crap will have no effect on the legal procedures about to go into motion.
I'm going to label it as nothing but a sideshow that someone wants to promote to circus status.
Plz do the right thing

United States

#78839 Jan 31, 2013
guest wrote:
Is "GINGER" really a woman?
Yes ginger is female. She has blond hair, a part time boyfriend who was interested in Karen. The part time bf left ginger back in early 2012 for a rich girl. He is very slim and loves the rodeo. She also has a daughter who is handicapped and requires care. And the biatch lives in pocahontas. And is friendly with guess who?
Sundancer

Saint Louis, MO

#78840 Jan 31, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>DS thinks he will never be arrested...he knows he can't afford the lawyer has.
Transcripts on Cnn, stated the Atty. was pro bono. I think they are just waiting to see if Dyer County is going to make a move. I think Dyer County was aware a long time ago who and what they were up against and really scared to go forward with what they have. They know the reputation of Farese and his team.

Jackson, TN

#78841 Jan 31, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Let me address sheriff situation:
I am not Jeff. I am his cousin. Jeff doesn't care about topix, the media, nor any blogger sites. Jeff is a good sheriff. He isn't corrupt, nor does he lies, and he has put his devoted time into this case making this his top priority. Day in and day out. He hasn't leaked out any info about this case. I haven't leaked out anything as well. I am not all of these posters as some think. So, I will say that I have changed my mind about a woman doing this crime. That is my opinion.
Let Me address Ummmmmmm situation..You have done nothing but played games on here..Started out as Ummmmmmm then Ummmmmmm says then the Real Ummmmmmm..You have known a lot of information on here which you can not deny. I agree Jeff is a good person but a good sheriff i disagree. People only knew who you really like I said it would turn this town upside down. And for Karen's family reading what you have put on here they need to hire their own to investigate this case. You think it is a game you and your so called cousin which i am not going to argue with you but with the information somebody HAS LEAKED OUT it has helped the person who killed Karen.. and if you,Your cuz or anybody else cant see it then they are just as stupid as you are. Like I said before I have cousins I have known all my life. I see the slip up of the lies you tell but I have never heard of someone claiming to be their cousin for 40 something years and only knowing Jeff and his family for 30 and working with him in the past..PLEASE.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#78842 Jan 31, 2013
Sundancer wrote:
<quoted text>
Transcripts on Cnn, stated the Atty. was pro bono. I think they are just waiting to see if Dyer County is going to make a move. I think Dyer County was aware a long time ago who and what they were up against and really scared to go forward with what they have. They know the reputation of Farese and his team.
Don't recall hearing that on NG...going to to look for those transcripts now. But my question would be, why would an attorney agree to take something pro-bono so early on if knowing that he found some of his own POI's and if feeling that there is going to be nothing to defend?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#78843 Jan 31, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't recall hearing that on NG...going to to look for those transcripts now. But my question would be, why would an attorney agree to take something pro-bono so early on if knowing that he found some of his own POI's and if feeling that there is going to be nothing to defend?
Q, My search turned up nothing,. If you do find it please post a link. Thanks. Hope your having a good day. J4K
Dawg

Granger, IN

#78844 Jan 31, 2013
Mrstea wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg! That was some article! Thank you for posting that, dawg, otherwise I wouldnt have seen it. This article is exactly what you've been saying all along! Loosing out on all that money through a divorce waa so bad he actually tried to commit murder in order to avoid it.
And he said make sure you get her,but if you hurt my dog the deal is off! What!!
The IndyStar article actually went further with some of the details. Here's a look if you want to see a different reporter's write up...

http://www.indystar.com/viewart/20130130/LOCA...

"College and living expenses already had put Perry and his estranged wife $200,000 in debt, according to her statement to police. And Perry’s attempt to divorce his wife had only caused a lengthy and expensive legal battle.

So Perry, police say, found a solution.

Murder."

I don't know how women view this type of male thinking and how pervasive, still, the thought of women being second class citizens really is. All I should have to point at is the failed Equal Rights Amendment of the 70's and the continued attack on women's rights, especially reproductive rights.
Years ago my aunt thanked me for allowing my wife to have a profession outside of the home. She, herself, had to divorce in the early 60's to gain that right, and her two daughters had fallen for domineering husbands only to divorce them over the issue years later. For me, there never was an issue. My wife is my partner, not my slave or even my subordinate.
All anyone has to do is read up on the Civil Rights laws and the ERA and see that nothing much has changed over the years. Yes, a few doors have opened since the 60's and 70's but there's still nothing equal with either issue.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#78845 Jan 31, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing has ever been reported that Farese has offered his services on a Pro Bono basis. Not saying that it won't happen, but there certainly hasn't been a declaration of such up to this point.
Farese has a successful law practice and can probably afford a simple murder case. I'm of the opinion that this won't be an easy case to defend. With all the lab testing and possible science related evidence, even Farese will have to hire professionals to testify. That is the costly part. The State, on the other hand has your basic, certified professionals at their disposal that are already employed by the state. The cost to Dyer County residents is going to be significantly less than the costs to the defense team in refuting the scientific evidence.
I don't see where there's a significant need on Farese's part to take on this case. There will be a risk factor for someone of his stature in the legal community and it will be evaluated from that standpoint.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#78846 Jan 31, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
The IndyStar article actually went further with some of the details. Here's a look if you want to see a different reporter's write up...
http://www.indystar.com/viewart/20130130/LOCA...
"College and living expenses already had put Perry and his estranged wife $200,000 in debt, according to her statement to police. And Perry’s attempt to divorce his wife had only caused a lengthy and expensive legal battle.
So Perry, police say, found a solution.
Murder."
I don't know how women view this type of male thinking and how pervasive, still, the thought of women being second class citizens really is. All I should have to point at is the failed Equal Rights Amendment of the 70's and the continued attack on women's rights, especially reproductive rights.
Years ago my aunt thanked me for allowing my wife to have a profession outside of the home. She, herself, had to divorce in the early 60's to gain that right, and her two daughters had fallen for domineering husbands only to divorce them over the issue years later. For me, there never was an issue. My wife is my partner, not my slave or even my subordinate.
All anyone has to do is read up on the Civil Rights laws and the ERA and see that nothing much has changed over the years. Yes, a few doors have opened since the 60's and 70's but there's still nothing equal with either issue.
Perfect example of why I have not only lived like, but preach to young girls..."Start out and continue to be able to support yourself so if you have a man around it's because you "want" one - not "need" one".
Dawg

Granger, IN

#78847 Jan 31, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Let Me address Ummmmmmm situation..You have done nothing but played games on here..Started out as Ummmmmmm then Ummmmmmm says then the Real Ummmmmmm..You have known a lot of information on here which you can not deny. I agree Jeff is a good person but a good sheriff i disagree. People only knew who you really like I said it would turn this town upside down. And for Karen's family reading what you have put on here they need to hire their own to investigate this case. You think it is a game you and your so called cousin which i am not going to argue with you but with the information somebody HAS LEAKED OUT it has helped the person who killed Karen.. and if you,Your cuz or anybody else cant see it then they are just as stupid as you are. Like I said before I have cousins I have known all my life. I see the slip up of the lies you tell but I have never heard of someone claiming to be their cousin for 40 something years and only knowing Jeff and his family for 30 and working with him in the past..PLEASE.
No, ummmm nor anyone else knows any information that hasn't been released to the general public. Karen's family may be privy to tidbits, but nothing that is damning or is of any consequence.
Try again, ummmm. You're still a low life pos trash liar "on here".

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#78848 Jan 31, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect example of why I have not only lived like, but preach to young girls..."Start out and continue to be able to support yourself so if you have a man around it's because you "want" one - not "need" one".
I have 2 girls and I tell them the same thing. Always be self sufficient, and never get in a situation which you are dependent on another person. Its just sound advice. I wish someone had given me that advise.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#78849 Jan 31, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. That's the type of woman my mother and father-in-law "gave" me years ago. It's a two way street. I have a wife because I want one, not because I need one.
Our daughter will hold the same values. She will start her adult life with all the tools necessary to be successful and independent. Who she chooses to share in that will be her choice, subject to revocation at any time.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#78850 Jan 31, 2013
Good for you nandoo and Dawg too! Also, I have yet to find any transcripts regarding the prior statement. Maybe that poster can provide one.
Sundancer

Saint Louis, MO

#78851 Jan 31, 2013
Queue wrote:
Good for you nandoo and Dawg too! Also, I have yet to find any transcripts regarding the prior statement. Maybe that poster can provide one.
I'm looking for it Queue. I know I read it last weekend and was surprised to read it! along with the information that David had submitted DNA immediately. I was sure it was an Atty. by the name of Holly Hughes that said it. I'll keep looking and put it here when I find it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DCHS STD's 3 hr honner stodent 24
Dr. Sandra Fowlkes @ Case Rite 5 hr i know 5
Chasity jones saying she pregnet with alvis tho... 6 hr He sick 14
Reelfoot Family Walk-in 6 hr guest 21
Melania and Michelle 6 hr guess 5
J. Dorse 6 hr Guest 6
Mobile patrol 7 hr Guest 5

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance