Maryland Heights, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Hey there Witcherin! Where/How've you been???

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>Brother in law??? Or Jeff himself????
You guessed it...Jeff himself! There is NO COUSIN...Now you see how is this any different from any other crooked sheriff we have had..None! This is NOT a joke the way Ummmmmmm(Jeff) Has been playing on here. I think the ones under him have the same opinion!
witcherin

Marietta, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

witcherin wrote:
<quoted text>
Q, who always says, "case will never be solved, no justice for Karen, people aren't talking/telling truth"?
Our own lovely gin-gin
Doing well, thx. Still checking in from time to time waiting on an arrest. Oh well, still praying. Glad you're still holding down the fort! ;~)
witcherin

Marietta, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Sorry, Q, I meant to reply to you not myself, lol!
just my thoughts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

so guest you say Ummmmmm is Jeff Box posting? What does he have to gain by doing this?

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

I personally don`t think Sheriff Box is Ummmmmmm.Ummmmmm has been posting goofy stuff on here{topix} for around three years now.He used to post on the Union City and Portageville and Cooter and Steele Missouri threads.Ummmmmmm could possibly be M F er Jones. Jones,I said.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
I personally don`t think Sheriff Box is Ummmmmmm.Ummmmmm has been posting goofy stuff on here{topix} for around three years now.He used to post on the Union City and Portageville and Cooter and Steele Missouri threads.Ummmmmmm could possibly be M F er Jones. Jones,I said.
I wonder if that 93 year old grandma fell off of the table at the Steele bar over there anymore.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Satan wrote:
<quoted text>I am the real SATAN!!!!!!!!!! I don't get out much anymore. I am always lurking around. Why do you think you are SATAN FOR??? WHY do you make a fool of yourself??????? WHY DONT YOU COME DOWN TO MY CHAMBERS AND HAVE A GLASS OF ORANGE JUICE AND A HAM SANDWICH WITH ME? HAHAHAHAHha!!!!!!!!!! MY CHAMBERS IS HOT AND SWEATY!!!!!!
Sheila what the he!!. Go back to KFC.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Mojogoingon wrote:
<quoted text>No I might need a spanking
Woooooo baby. You one ugly mug but you gotta long tongue.......
;)

Newbern, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
This must be Ummmmmmm himself..We are not falling for your lies.Your Ip number and where you are from shows up different when using your computer and your phone and using others computers.Yeah been on here lying using other names and knows a lot of information about this case. He is the only one that brags how good sheriff is doing..YEAH RIGHT!

“Can't fix ugly or stupid!”

Since: Oct 10

Gander Mountain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Woooohoooo!!!!
Looking like a family reunion on here.
Welcome, welcome, welcome and hugs all around.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

witcherin wrote:
Sorry, Q, I meant to reply to you not myself, lol!
Hahahaha! I didn't even notice that til you said something.

Gander Mountain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Woooooo baby. You one ugly mug but you gotta long tongue.......
;)
A family trait.

Gander Mountain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheila what the he!!. Go back to KFC.
Yep, gonna need some more chicken.
Extra crispy, please.

Gander Mountain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha! I didn't even notice that til you said something.
Hey Montique, good to see ya holdin' down the fort!
Stayin' warm 'n toasty?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Feel like Alice and all the Wonderland characters are making an appearance. Lots of words and saying nothing...spit it out..whats your point?

Good evening to the brave few that want to wade through the sewage to post respectfully about Karen Swift. A murder victim, not a game at all.

I am waiting patiently for an arrest, I believe it won't be too much longer. Personally, I treat Blink with a grain of salt, just a little more reliable than Ginger and umm (teehee), but I understand her impatience. I think we all feel it too...well except for the killer. He is praying that they drag their feet, maybe forget all about him..not gonna happen. J4K
MF-er Jones

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

just my thoughts wrote:
so guest you say Ummmmmm is Jeff Box posting? What does he have to gain by doing this?
do not know guest but that thought is just wrong....no way!
MF-er Jones

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

guest wrote:
I personally don`t think Sheriff Box is Ummmmmmm.Ummmmmm has been posting goofy stuff on here{topix} for around three years now.He used to post on the Union Citvery and Portageville and Cooter and Steele Missouri threads.Ummmmmmm could possibly be M F er Jones. Jones,I said.
you need better observation skills. Umx7 and I are NOT the same. very far off...just sayin....
MF-er Jones

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

guest wrote:
Several years ago,a woman committed suicide in a cemetary in Missouri. She had two daughters and a mentally challenged son.One daughter lives in Hornbeak,one daughter lived in lived in Troy at the trailer park but has moved to Black Oak ,Arkansas and the son lives anywhere he can find.The daddy was a truck driver and wanna be preacher.This story is to confirm that a certain person posting on here fits that profile and identify.He is and always has been a certified nutcase and really deserves some prayers and understanding .This is a GAME to him so you won`t think he has an ounce of credibility on his postings.
is that daddy also an asst football coach or someone who video's football games, NOAH weather spotter, volunteer fireman in Troy?
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Really in Texas wrote:
Feel like Alice and all the Wonderland characters are making an appearance. Lots of words and saying nothing...spit it out..whats your point?
Good evening to the brave few that want to wade through the sewage to post respectfully about Karen Swift. A murder victim, not a game at all.
I am waiting patiently for an arrest, I believe it won't be too much longer. Personally, I treat Blink with a grain of salt, just a little more reliable than Ginger and umm (teehee), but I understand her impatience. I think we all feel it too...well except for the killer. He is praying that they drag their feet, maybe forget all about him..not gonna happen. J4K
The registered accounts go on and on and on. They tend to have a theme, if you ask me. Not always, but too much to be just a coincidence. We may have to learn how to talk through all the characters and ignore the nonsense as much as we can.
If my memory is still intact, the next 'anniversary' in the case is quickly coming up. That would be Karen's funeral. I don't know the exact date, but it would be easy to find. I would find it fitting to make an arrest on that day.
I've been having my doubts lately about Dyer County. Or, maybe Tennessee as a whole. I know when my dad suggested we keep our mouths shut when it was obvious the wicked stepmonster had been poisoning us, and said, "we'll take her out in the woods and put a bullet in her head". He was serious. It was like he felt that the law would turn a blind eye to her disappearance. Some parts of Tennessee are in their own little world.
I'm not losing faith, totally, but I'm getting a little impatient too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

138 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Diane Moore and Jeff Box 3 min friend 13
Karen Swifts Husband (Dec '11) 11 min In2deep 295
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 14 min Julia 140,679
Tidwell went crying to the mayor 17 min guest 13
Samuel winchester 26 min Punkin 11
FBI Freezes Wrights Auto Parts And Metals Bank ... 38 min The Real Smarty 15
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 55 min HPV for all 8,940
Swingers Club in Dyersburg (Jun '09) 11 hr The Real Smarty 64
Brian Whitt busted with Meth 12 hr Funny 11
•••
•••
•••

Dyersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dyersburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••