|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Really in Texas wrote:
I do wonder if possibly summone is not taking their meds. It is unreal and just satanic that these posters should show up so much lately, with the crude speech and insults to everyone. Maybe someone should do a welfare check.
my thoughts exactly!!!! Ppl think other ppl are sloooow! Awe are we making someone a lil uncomfortable???? Get use to it....jail has metal beds

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Only one person on this thread ends their sentences with the word "for" dead give away!

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

--Unreal 1__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? If you are a woman and want to try the dark side let me know.
Have a nice day :)
The dark side? Where in the h#LL is the dark side at??
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Satan wrote:
<quoted text>I am the real SATAN!!!!!!!!!! I don't get out much anymore. I am always lurking around. Why do you think you are SATAN FOR??? WHY do you make a fool of yourself??????? WHY DONT YOU COME DOWN TO MY CHAMBERS AND HAVE A GLASS OF ORANGE JUICE AND A HAM SANDWICH WITH ME? HAHAHAHAHha!!!!!!!!!! MY CHAMBERS IS HOT AND SWEATY!!!!!!
"Why do you think you are Satan FOR?" - Sorry Umx7 - this is your signature grammar mistake. No one makes that mistake but you....No one!!! The biggest and leader of the Satan's is the one that took Karen away from her kids and family.None of you together can "top" that!

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Satan wrote:
<quoted text>I am the real SATAN!!!!!!!!!! I don't get out much anymore. I am always lurking around. Why do you think you are SATAN FOR??? WHY do you make a fool of yourself??????? WHY DONT YOU COME DOWN TO MY CHAMBERS AND HAVE A GLASS OF ORANGE JUICE AND A HAM SANDWICH WITH ME? HAHAHAHAHha!!!!!!!!!! MY CHAMBERS IS HOT AND SWEATY!!!!!!
I love ham sandwiches, but a diet dr. Pepper will do with it though.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
"Why do you think you are Satan FOR?" - Sorry Umx7 - this is your signature grammar mistake. No one makes that mistake but you....No one!!! The biggest and leader of the Satan's is the one that took Karen away from her kids and family.None of you together can "top" that!
LOL great minds! Seems we often have the same thoughts.

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Dawg wrote:
http://www.topix.com/member/pr ofile/slidebackjack
slide back jack Profile
RECENT POSTS
DYERSBURG, TN
Search for Missing Karen Swift
Me three!!(Sep 22, 2012 | post #67155)
DYERSBURG, TN
Don't know the answer? Can't answer it can you?(Sep 9, 2012 | post #64787)
DYERSBURG, TN
Think about this. Why would LE give Farese DNA for? Where did his investigation come from? How is it that he has suspects without DNA? He doesn't even have any evidence I suspect. That is why I say he is bluffing.(Sep 9, 2012 | post #64782)
DYERSBURG, TN
I don't know. If LE hasn't swapped their POI with Farese then why would Farese swap his for?(Sep 9, 2012 | post #64781)
DYERSBURG, TN
Why would Farese call people idiots for? I for one have always wondered about this attorney. I don't know this attorney but I have never heard of an attorney doing his or her investigations before.(Sep 9, 2012 | post #64780)
DYERSBURG, TN
Any sense your getting right now is so stupid. Trolling is all you do. Any sense about this case with Farese isn't up to par.(Sep 9, 2012 | post #64777)
DYERSBURG, TN
I don't have much patience for a stupid idiotic comment like yours.(Sep 9, 2012 | post #64773)
DYERSBURG, TN
Has he reported his suspects to LE? If he is not bluffing then don't you think he would keep them secret from LE? Why do you want to report to LE right now your suspects? If he has then I would think that it is for David wouldn't you think? I don't think he has anyone at this time.(Sep 9, 2012 | post #64769)
DYERSBURG, TN
A writing style has nothing to do with whom I am. Even Farese investigations are wrong. He is bluffing. It is bull crap to even think that he has his own POI's.(Sep 9, 2012 | post #64768)
DYERSBURG, TN
Looks like you have been wrong all of your life. Aaarrrrrrrgggg! I bet your azz on that one!(Sep 9, 2012 | post #64767)
DYERSBURG, TN
Is this all that you all do here is try to figure out who is who?(Sep 9, 2012 | post #64759)
DYERSBURG, TN
Farese has his own suspects. His investigation has found a couple by himself. If David is arrested(his client) then he will have to see what LE has got. I can't see it in his own investigation that he has anyone at this point. I think he is bluffing.(Sep 9, 2012 | post #64758)
DYERSBURG, TN
I agree to this point. I have not been on here in like forever.(Sep 9, 2012 | post #64756)
DYERSBURG, TN
Don't forget what I said Um7's. Don't turn your back on Native Girl. She has defended you. She has been good to you. Don't do it.(May 29, 2012 | post #46437)
DYERSBURG, TN
Don't turn on Native Girl U7m's. She hasn't done anything to you. She has been nothing but nice to you.(May 29, 2012 | post #46420)
How much more of this dawg? I'm not these people.
Plz do the right thing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

--Unreal 1__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope i do not, so again name them, you seem to have no problems throwing names out for a murder with no facts
So man up princess
I am not as dumb as you thought I was. You have belittled, lied about me, tried to manipulate me but i am smarter than you. You know exactly what I refer to in my messages, which is why you have chosen to try intimidation. It won't work with me. I know who you are. And each day brings us closer to the answers. I won't name anyone because you already know. And your problem now is that I know too. Have a nice day little boy.

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't me!

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

--Unreal 1__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you have never been with a woman in your life, you would not understand
Why don't you be nice to all of these beautiful women that comes on this thread? Especially QUE! There is others on here to. Why don't try me with this foolish dark side?

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get out much do ya??
Why don't you come out to Touchdowns one night, and I'll buy you a drink. I'll drink some Chardonnay.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I rebuke you. Bwahahahaha!
That's just not cool dude.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Satan wrote:
I really didn't think you would come back and prove my comment so fast. You're pretty quick for an inbred retard.

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I love ham sandwiches, but a diet dr. Pepper will do with it though.
I'm sorry icon judger. I'll swap my diet dr. Pepper for a couple of glasses of Chardonnay.

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just not cool dude.
Cool? Its going to be hot where he is going.

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Several years ago,a woman committed suicide in a cemetary in Missouri. She had two daughters and a mentally challenged son.One daughter lives in Hornbeak,one daughter lived in lived in Troy at the trailer park but has moved to Black Oak ,Arkansas and the son lives anywhere he can find.The daddy was a truck driver and wanna be preacher.This story is to confirm that a certain person posting on here fits that profile and identify.He is and always has been a certified nutcase and really deserves some prayers and understanding .This is a GAME to him so you won`t think he has an ounce of credibility on his postings.
witcherin

Marietta, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

From blinkoncrime, sage advice for Karen's family!

cupcake says:

January 8, 2013 at 5:15 pm

Blink~
What is taking so darn long? Do you think the DA does not think there’s enough evidence? So frustrated. The obvious POI is carrying on “free” for over a year now. Disgusting.

Blink says:
I think this case is a victim of the CSI effect, as I have stated repeatedly.

It is further hindered by the fact that Karen’s family listened to Box, who apparently lives in one, and is not screaming for an arrest nightly on you know who’s show.

I know the evidence in this case, so I presume they do as well- anyone file for custody? Anyone seek a GAL?

Can someone other than the good readers and advocates of this site get off their complacent ass please?

*apologize, I work with many who do not even have the luxury of media coverage and this woman deserves people to get outside of their comfort. These babies are living with the man who smashed the head of the woman who loved them and gave birth to them. Anybody?

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/12/10/karen-swif...
just my thoughts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I think every nut case around this area trys to post stupid stuff on here. Stick to the subject who killed Karen. Now on another page someone is trying to say Paul Barch knows who might have killed her, but he is in jail in Mississppi. Geez where do folks come up with this crap. I say if you have something to say SAY IT do not skip around and play games. If you are not sure then just say what you think and state JUST SAYING SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT If you do not have the balls to say it plain do just beat around the bush
just my thoughts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

well now there you go. I dont think David did it, but at least you spelled out what you think. I like that
witcherin

Marietta, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Queue wrote:
Unknown HSB - Are you saying someone was lying when they said that the FBI, SS, etc. were involved in investigating this crime?
Q, who always says, "case will never be solved, no justice for Karen, people aren't talking/telling truth"?

Our own lovely gin-gin

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

147 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 5 min Samuel 6,813
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min incarcerated sex offender 141,187
Edward Copeland, JR 14 min I am thehick 3
Wheel tax 15 min Guest 1
the dyersburg pain management 15 min Kim R 4
Is it true 18 min I am thehick 7
Synthetic Cannabinoid arrests 24 min BYE 10
What makes people leave a church? 1 hr The Real Smarty 88
Brian Whitt busted with Meth 2 hr lmfao 38
Barbque cookoff 4 hr Codeblu 25
Escapee from Dyer County Jail 6 hr guest 99
Bag a Burger 6 hr Concerned Citizen 64
•••
•••