Search for Missing Karen Swift
Plz do the right thing

Desoto, TX

#78678 Jan 29, 2013
nandoo wrote:
There was a period when I took a break from this thread. I guess I missed the Man up poster. Can someone give me a general time frame so I can go back and read?
Page 97

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#78679 Jan 29, 2013
Plz do the right thing wrote:
<quoted text>
Page 97
Thank you! I did actually read that before but had forgotten. Interesting...

United States

#78680 Jan 29, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever heard of being cousins all your life but just knowing Jeff and his family for 30yrs?? I have a BIG IDEA who Ummmmmmm is! Like I said what makes it any different when crooked Cribbs was in the office?? How does Ummmmmmm know all the information he has said on here?? Come on people wake up..Take a guess who he is! Where did Ummmmmmm go?? You are being called out and like always you disappear till it calms down.
Brother in law??? Or Jeff himself????

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#78681 Jan 29, 2013
Weather update!

There will be a Tornado Watch posted for Northwest Tn. parts of Kentucky, and Northern Miss. This will be a little later on. Eastern Arkansas is already in it. I have not been able to get a time set yet from these areas. The NOAA is considering a delay, because of the storms is moving slowly.
Unknown

Ash Flat, AR

#78682 Jan 29, 2013
I just that if I had found my wife's car on the side of the road with a flat tire and no wife my first response would NOT be, "oh why did mommy leave us" . And certainly not to my little children.
I would however be contacting anyone and everyone in my power to help me search. I wouldn't have simply waited 8 hrs to even call around to her closest friends. I would have been the one to report her missing rather than her friends.
David, you have the information to contact willing professional volunteer search teams. All you have to do is call. Dude! What are you waiting for?
The stage knee injury three days before the disappearance? The ability to jump off and of an ATV all evening at a bonfire Friday night. Didn't appear too injured to me that night man.
The whole thing very much appears staged. Phone conveniently sends out a ping near the river, her clothes found there too, nearly folded neatly. Car conveniently close enough for you to scurry home through the woods. Clever turning it around to be facing toward home, you made a Uey. Clever that it's still on the main busy thoroughfair.
I'm an investigative reporter and the facts are very telling David. You stalked her, creepered her phone, laptop, friends, you cut her off financially so she had no other choice but to stay in the same house as she got her business up and running and got on her feet.
I guess you can't relate to what you've done to those children since you never had a family. I guess you figured you turned out ok without parents (obviously wrong about that), so they will be fine with out their mom.
And why don't you quit telling those sweet girls that their momma didn't love them and she ran away? They need counseling, not brainwashing and manipulation.
And to the LE...great job on waiting 12 days to process the "crime scene". But, you forgot to collect David's private laptop,which I know for a fact He Still Has it.
And whats this I hear about you, David, having a loud altercation with a pretty blond at an eatery in Jackson a few weeks ago. Threatening her life if she takes you to court. And that you have been working less and not making as much $ since your injury. What's up with that man?
Man, You really are a good actor. But, Karen has said to me before, if anything happens to her, it's David.
So, where is she man? Have the decency to be a man. You screwed up and you will be caught. If you go in now and confess, maybe you just lost your temper. You've been under a lot of stress this year. You could get plea bargain and be out in a few short years. Man up!!!
Mother

The famous post that says it all!

Location hidden

#78684 Jan 29, 2013
Hope you are all well... Hopefully there will be some movement in this case. Box did say they are preparing for trial right?
Unknown

Ash Flat, AR

#78685 Jan 29, 2013
Hanna
Dyersburg, TN
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#618 Nov 4, 2011
Don't know how true this is but I was just told that they found her about a hour ago. Page 30

anon
United States
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#621 Nov 4, 2011
FOUND DEAD OFF HARNESS ROAD Page 30

If I was LE I would find out who Hanna is and Anon
Plz do the right thing

Searcy, AR

#78687 Jan 29, 2013
Mik, I recall reading a post about your 2nd home. You know the one in the hills. Could you have been referring to your boyfriends home?

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Location hidden

#78689 Jan 29, 2013
Weather Update:

The Tornado watch has been posted. The delay was due to the fact that the storms are being slowed down back in Ark. The NOAA decided to connect these watches with Eastern Ark. till 1 a.m. Therefore be careful if you are out late.
Plz do the right thing

Searcy, AR

#78691 Jan 29, 2013
Nope not jealousy just inquiring because I am sure that mik does not have a husband just a part time boyfriend.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#78694 Jan 29, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>The man up post is you. A lot of informative info there from you that is all wrong. You are guest from Newbern??
I'm using my cell and cannot see isp's but it's so obvious when it's you no matter the name! And there are alot!!!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#78695 Jan 29, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text> I'm using my cell and cannot see isp's but it's so obvious when it's you no matter the name! And there are alot!!!!!
I actually like using the cell just for that reason. I can usually tell our intrepid Sybil right away, no matter the name, sex, or which side of the argument she is on.

I believe that Q is right and the DA is going over mountains of evidence...just think, there is a notation (at least) for each fiber, hair, print and leaf, not to mention the car, clothing cells etc. There is a mountain and it all needs to be fed into the program that Box mentioned to be put into courtroom form. No matter the computer, a human still needs to do the input and make the decision of what to input. I don't envy them, but I sure do believe they will make a solid case and the killer will be arrested, tried and convicted. I sure hope the killer has been able to enjoy the last year and some....he will be spending a whole lot longer behind bars, the bride of Bubba, biggest guy on the cell block. J4K
Queue

Florissant, MO

#78696 Jan 29, 2013
--Unreal 1__ wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is your business why???? She is getting it more than you rite???
Have a nice day :)
It's none of your business that the comment was made so nor what anyone is "gettin'" or how often so back the hell off!
Plz do the right thing

Searcy, AR

#78697 Jan 29, 2013
--Unreal 1__ wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is your business why???? She is getting it more than you rite???
Have a nice day :)
The way I hear she ain't getting it but he sure is. He is so "slim" and handsome and loves the rodeo life.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#78698 Jan 29, 2013
What happen to Karen---put {{4}} people in a room, Box, and DA interview and you would find out who did it and who is covering up for who did it and why. The other {{2}} is the why one is covering up for another. Karen didn't do anything to anyone.{{2}} people didn't want her {{single.}} Box knows, DA knows, the few that are covering up knows, and the killer lost control.

Everyone needs to stop playing cowboys and indians on here. The credit card record should place the a+b in the place they would never be in.

DA go for it. You can do it. You have what you need. Yes, more than likely the case will be moved--but this woman deserves justice.

Give me a hell YES!

Searcy, AR

#78699 Jan 29, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
DTP, stop playing games......
Worth a bumb forward

Searcy, AR

#78700 Jan 29, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Try CJ not playing games. My friend has been played. I'm at Pocahontas...I'm not hard to find! At this point I'm about to go to the FBI. If you want to know who has been playing games try AH! I have a proof my friend has been used. You might want to back off!
I like this one too

Searcy, AR

#78701 Jan 29, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I will have your cell phone traced. I'm tired of this BS. She was set up. She was scared to fuggin death by David. He told her that BV was dangerous and she could be in danger. I'm sure you have listen to his fuggin lies. He has posted on here and I'm sure that can be traced. If you're looking for anyone who posted bc about Karen and David, listen who has talked about them in this town. I have a feeling the biggest game player on here is David! He knows where to find me. Don't you David! Oh David who did you get to play Ginger on here???
And this one

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#78702 Jan 29, 2013
Guest and guest take it out back and handle this like real men do.

There is a saying---Damn that hurt!
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#78704 Jan 30, 2013
Lay off watching all the PeeWee Herman re-runs, UnReal!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's start a word game (Mar '09) 3 min _Zoey_ 1,047
david greer 19 min Guest 5
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 1 hr Trunketeer 705
I can't believe it 1 hr cher 17
Looking for relatives of Gary W. Wright of Hall... 1 hr Guest 24
Garner or Murphy as quarterback 2 hr dchs 13
So sorry 2 hr Rose bud 16

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages