Search for Missing Karen Swift

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#78664 Jan 29, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! You make me laugh! Hope you're having a good week Mrstea! You gettum girl!
Hi Queue! I am having a good week. I hope you are too :)

Sometimes these posts just crack me up! I can't imagine stating the 350 lb woman thing! Hahaha!
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#78665 Jan 29, 2013
Mrstea wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Queue! I am having a good week. I hope you are too :)
Sometimes these posts just crack me up! I can't imagine stating the 350 lb woman thing! Hahaha!
Oh geeeez - I know. That sounded like the description of one of the "Ginger's". No wonder "JSYWK" called me "unhealthily overweight" - LOL!

Jackson, TN

#78666 Jan 29, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you cousins with him? Which one of his parents is a sibling to which one of your's?
Have you ever heard of being cousins all your life but just knowing Jeff and his family for 30yrs?? I have a BIG IDEA who Ummmmmmm is! Like I said what makes it any different when crooked Cribbs was in the office?? How does Ummmmmmm know all the information he has said on here?? Come on people wake up..Take a guess who he is! Where did Ummmmmmm go?? You are being called out and like always you disappear till it calms down.
Unknown

Mountain Home, AR

#78667 Jan 29, 2013
The DA is going to sat on this case. Sadly, the ones who love Karen will never know what happen. If this was a cover-up, than the FBI, and other agencies would be investigationing this crime. Remember the secret indictments...pray that the DA does the right thing. It appears a lot of people are not talking...Why?
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#78668 Jan 29, 2013
Unknown HSB - Are you saying someone was lying when they said that the FBI, SS, etc. were involved in investigating this crime?

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Location hidden

#78669 Jan 29, 2013
--Unreal 1__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank god sherlock-homo
Have a nice day :)
Back to Karen please!

Location hidden

#78670 Jan 29, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever heard of being cousins all your life but just knowing Jeff and his family for 30yrs?? I have a BIG IDEA who Ummmmmmm is! Like I said what makes it any different when crooked Cribbs was in the office?? How does Ummmmmmm know all the information he has said on here?? Come on people wake up..Take a guess who he is! Where did Ummmmmmm go?? You are being called out and like always you disappear till it calms down.
Yes cousins. Visits family. Don't know me.

Jackson, TN

#78671 Jan 29, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Yes cousins. Visits family. Don't know me.
What?? English PLEASE!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#78672 Jan 29, 2013
Justice for Karen! God bless her family and friends. Please everyone be safe and watch the storms in your areas.
Unknown

Mountain Home, AR

#78673 Jan 29, 2013
Queue wrote:
Unknown HSB - Are you saying someone was lying when they said that the FBI, SS, etc. were involved in investigating this crime?
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../JonBenet-Ramsey-D-A-s... ...

Grand Jury passed down an indictment.

I think it is the same in this case. DA knows the POI has one mean powerful machine as an attorney. The POI is snug in their rug and knows nobody will talk. This is the perfect murder.
Plz do the right thing

United States

#78675 Jan 29, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>The man up post is you. A lot of informative info there from you that is all wrong. You are guest from Newbern??
The man up poster is not dawg but I can assure you that I now know who this is. And I am very confident about this!!!
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#78676 Jan 29, 2013
Unknown HSBend wrote: "Grand Jury passed down an indictment. I think it is the same in this case. DA knows the POI has one mean powerful machine as an attorney. The POI is snug in their rug and knows nobody will talk. This is the perfect murder."

My bet is that if what you say is true about an indictment, that it may be sealed while waiting on maybe some other detail no one has given any thought to. It doesn't seem like there's anyone in that county afraid to talk. Actually quite the contrary which maybe took it so long to investigate.

Location hidden

#78677 Jan 29, 2013
There was a period when I took a break from this thread. I guess I missed the Man up poster. Can someone give me a general time frame so I can go back and read?
Plz do the right thing

United States

#78678 Jan 29, 2013
nandoo wrote:
There was a period when I took a break from this thread. I guess I missed the Man up poster. Can someone give me a general time frame so I can go back and read?
Page 97

Location hidden

#78679 Jan 29, 2013
Plz do the right thing wrote:
<quoted text>
Page 97
Thank you! I did actually read that before but had forgotten. Interesting...

United States

#78680 Jan 29, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever heard of being cousins all your life but just knowing Jeff and his family for 30yrs?? I have a BIG IDEA who Ummmmmmm is! Like I said what makes it any different when crooked Cribbs was in the office?? How does Ummmmmmm know all the information he has said on here?? Come on people wake up..Take a guess who he is! Where did Ummmmmmm go?? You are being called out and like always you disappear till it calms down.
Brother in law??? Or Jeff himself????

Location hidden

#78681 Jan 29, 2013
Weather update!

There will be a Tornado Watch posted for Northwest Tn. parts of Kentucky, and Northern Miss. This will be a little later on. Eastern Arkansas is already in it. I have not been able to get a time set yet from these areas. The NOAA is considering a delay, because of the storms is moving slowly.
Unknown

Mountain Home, AR

#78682 Jan 29, 2013
I just that if I had found my wife's car on the side of the road with a flat tire and no wife my first response would NOT be, "oh why did mommy leave us" . And certainly not to my little children.
I would however be contacting anyone and everyone in my power to help me search. I wouldn't have simply waited 8 hrs to even call around to her closest friends. I would have been the one to report her missing rather than her friends.
David, you have the information to contact willing professional volunteer search teams. All you have to do is call. Dude! What are you waiting for?
The stage knee injury three days before the disappearance? The ability to jump off and of an ATV all evening at a bonfire Friday night. Didn't appear too injured to me that night man.
The whole thing very much appears staged. Phone conveniently sends out a ping near the river, her clothes found there too, nearly folded neatly. Car conveniently close enough for you to scurry home through the woods. Clever turning it around to be facing toward home, you made a Uey. Clever that it's still on the main busy thoroughfair.
I'm an investigative reporter and the facts are very telling David. You stalked her, creepered her phone, laptop, friends, you cut her off financially so she had no other choice but to stay in the same house as she got her business up and running and got on her feet.
I guess you can't relate to what you've done to those children since you never had a family. I guess you figured you turned out ok without parents (obviously wrong about that), so they will be fine with out their mom.
And why don't you quit telling those sweet girls that their momma didn't love them and she ran away? They need counseling, not brainwashing and manipulation.
And to the LE...great job on waiting 12 days to process the "crime scene". But, you forgot to collect David's private laptop,which I know for a fact He Still Has it.
And whats this I hear about you, David, having a loud altercation with a pretty blond at an eatery in Jackson a few weeks ago. Threatening her life if she takes you to court. And that you have been working less and not making as much $ since your injury. What's up with that man?
Man, You really are a good actor. But, Karen has said to me before, if anything happens to her, it's David.
So, where is she man? Have the decency to be a man. You screwed up and you will be caught. If you go in now and confess, maybe you just lost your temper. You've been under a lot of stress this year. You could get plea bargain and be out in a few short years. Man up!!!
Mother

The famous post that says it all!

Location hidden

#78684 Jan 29, 2013
Hope you are all well... Hopefully there will be some movement in this case. Box did say they are preparing for trial right?
Unknown

Mountain Home, AR

#78685 Jan 29, 2013
Hanna
Dyersburg, TN
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#618 Nov 4, 2011
Don't know how true this is but I was just told that they found her about a hour ago. Page 30

anon
United States
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#621 Nov 4, 2011
FOUND DEAD OFF HARNESS ROAD Page 30

If I was LE I would find out who Hanna is and Anon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ermco topics 2 hr jackandjill 3
Wild West steak house 5 hr Guest 41
Chimes for charity. Kim hill 6 hr Ruth 1
Jordan and Justin 7 hr What a dump 1
Trump needs to pay his taxes 8 hr Inyoface 8
Want to buy 12 hr Collector 3
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 13 hr Doug77 10,796

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance