“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#78401 Jan 25, 2013
--Unreal 1__ wrote:
<quoted text>I m sure the DA called you today, just to make sure you are informed,and you can post it on topix
Wow
Have a nice day :)
For your info this is a family member of Karen's from Ark. Now, quit attacking her.

And Curtis

#78402 Jan 25, 2013
--Unreal 1__ wrote:
<quoted text>
OK I am about ready to bring the whole Satans thread over here, think they could have some fun?? I feel like I am being selfish in a way
Bring em. Please don't get Karen's sister on here and wild up. She has been through enough. Leave Sassy alone.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78403 Jan 25, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. I know I'm slow sometimes, so bear with me.
Fingerprints were found on Karen's cell phone battery. It's easy to assume that they belong to Karen, or a cell phone tech at the store where batteries are bought, or they belong to the perp who intentionally removed the battery in an effort to throw the investigation off.
Are Karen's fingerprints on file somewhere so that it can be determined whether they were her's or not?
Has DS willingly given his fingerprints to be used for comparison? No one has been able to verify if DS has taken a lie detector test. If not, I doubt if he would give up fingerprints willingly either.
Everyone knows what I think happened to Karen, so something like this can certainly feed my fire. Without knowing some of the particulars I'd have to hold off on making too many comments on it.
Box made a statement in the first few days that said the phones had not been recovered. Then, a few weeks later, they said the phones had been recovered. Someone posted that they were found on Hogshooter's property but that got shut down when they allowed him bail, returned his vehicle and said he was not a suspect.
The river area was searched because that was the last place the tower picked up a ping. Technology says the phone will continue to ping even when shut off, but would only do it while the battery was charged. How long does a cell phone battery stay charged? I guess it depends on the individual battery but wouldn't be more than a day. Especially if all her friends and family were trying to call the phone.
The importance of this find has to be tempered by whose fingerprint (s) it turns out to be and under what circumstances were the phones found. Most importantly, where. Did someone intentionally remove the battery to keep from leaving a digital trail, or is it as simple as someone in the cell phone store replacing the battery for Karen?
After almost 15 months of nothing it would be easy to jump at something like this. So it begs the question; why leak info now?
I agree...it wasn't said whose fingerprints but I'm hoping the "Yahoo" means they know they are of someone's that matches whoever the perp is. And everything you said makes sense and gives us a lot to think about. Plenty of times, background checks for employment require fingerprinting. With the information regarding triangulation, when the phone was shut off or battery removed, compared with the timeline would provide pieces of the puzzle. Maybe people that were being questioned offered up their fingerprints to rule themselves out which would at least eliminate whose the fingerprints were not. LE may have obtained evidence from the home to help in comparing fingerprints, those common and uncommon in comparison. If the POI was questioned, they could've touched something during. Sorry if this post is all over the place...this back and forth weather of warm then cold has given me a migrane. LOL!

Location hidden

#78406 Jan 25, 2013
Did news articles and videos get removed( online) before a trial startedin other cases? I don't remember if it happened at Casey Anthonys trial, but truthfully, I didnt think to look then.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#78407 Jan 25, 2013
It's been over a year now and in a way it still doesn't seem real that she is gone. It makes me so sad that she was stolen from her children ..that she won't be able to watch her little girls grow up..that the boys no longer have their mother to confide in and share their lives with. Karen was so proud of all her kids and it was obvious thay they all loved her very much. She didn't get her birthday this year nor will she ever again!! ALL of this because someone decided to be selfish!! Again, Happy Birthday Karen..I feel that you will get your justice and I pray then you may finally RIP. J4K <3
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78408 Jan 25, 2013
Mrstea wrote:
Did news articles and videos get removed( online) before a trial startedin other cases? I don't remember if it happened at Casey Anthonys trial, but truthfully, I didnt think to look then.
I don't think they did on her's. Her videos were all over the place before during and after trial.
Mrs Tea

Malden, MA

#78409 Jan 25, 2013
JustMe wrote:
It's been over a year now and in a way it still doesn't seem real that she is gone. It makes me so sad that she was stolen from her children ..that she won't be able to watch her little girls grow up..that the boys no longer have their mother to confide in and share their lives with. Karen was so proud of all her kids and it was obvious thay they all loved her very much. She didn't get her birthday this year nor will she ever

again!! ALL of this because someone decided to be selfish!! Again, Happy Birthday Karen..I feel that you will get your justice and I pray then you may

finally RIP. J4K <3
What a beautiful post! You are a true friend. God bless.
Mrs Tea

Malden, MA

#78410 Jan 25, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think they did on her's. Her videos were all over the place before during and after trial.
So why are SOME of karens articles disappearing?
And others are fine? I can only hope for the best :)
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#78411 Jan 25, 2013
Mrs Tea wrote:
<quoted text>
What a beautiful post! You are a true friend. God bless.
Ty MrsTea ...God bless you too!! And Ty for your (along with many others ) diligence in praying for Justice for Karen...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#78412 Jan 25, 2013
Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>A family member has confirmed they were notified the fingerprints found on the battery were someone other than Karen's and are being used in the case. Straight from the source!!!!!
That is wonderful news, on many levels. If they told the family, then I would think an arrest cannot be far away. Although, if those prints were found a year ago, why the wait to arrest? I am very hopeful though.

J4K. Happy Birthday, Karen. Your gift is on its way, a killer, all wrapped up!!

Location hidden

#78413 Jan 25, 2013
JustMe wrote:
It's been over a year now and in a way it still doesn't seem real that she is gone. It makes me so sad that she was stolen from her children ..that she won't be able to watch her little girls grow up..that the boys no longer have their mother to confide in and share their lives with. Karen was so proud of all her kids and it was obvious thay they all loved her very much. She didn't get her birthday this year nor will she ever again!! ALL of this because someone decided to be selfish!! Again, Happy Birthday Karen..I feel that you will get your justice and I pray then you may finally RIP. J4K <3
Beautiful. I am attaching a song called Calling all Angels. It was played at the end of Pay It Forward and it is more than appropriate right now.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#78414 Jan 25, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful. I am attaching a song called Calling all Angels. It was played at the end of Pay It Forward and it is more than appropriate right now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KRUErh47saoXX
Ty and you are one of those I mentioned to mrstea ...so diligent in praying for J4K :-) Maybe the fingerprints in question were just identified lately..not a year ago. ;) Just a thought!:-)

And Curtis

#78415 Jan 25, 2013
There is some good news. I promise you that.

Location hidden

#78416 Jan 25, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text> Ty and you are one of those I mentioned to mrstea ...so diligent in praying for J4K :-) Maybe the fingerprints in question were just identified lately..not a year ago. ;) Just a thought!:-)
Thanks JM, I think all of us here, silly and disruptive or not, do want justice for Karen. Some just don't go about it in the same way...or something!

If the print wan an unknown until recently, I do wonder who it is. Never occurred to me there is anyone but David. Of course, it could be they recently found the print, after the Anthony trial and the searches that were missed, it shouldn't surprise us that somethings were put to the side. Also they are assembling all the data that was sent in dry scientific order. Just a laundry list of data they need to put into order, maybe while doing that, the found the info on the print. Interesting to think there is much that is just coming to light for the prosecution. I just want it to lead to a conviction and justice for our Karen.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#78417 Jan 25, 2013
Plz do the right thing wrote:
I am begging you. Don't let your hatred dictate the rest of your life. You may feel as though you have gotten the ultimate revenge but this will hang over your head for the rest of your life. And still nothing will change. He has cheated on you for years and will continue doing so because you allow him to do so. Every time you go back, you are accepting his infidelities. Leave him and get on with your life. Forgive those who have done you wrong and be free to live your life. She can't hurt you anymore so please let it go and do the right thing for those children. What happened is wrong but you can make changes. You hold the key, please unlock your freedom and do what is right. Don't let him get off because you want revenge. It is over now and you can move on if you will. Please do what is right.
Wow now this doesnt sound like a women killed Karen at all but it does sound like a women got the "ultimate revenge" by what happened.
If this is true I guess my question would be was the satisifaction of the revenge really worth it even in her death? Is it worth it when you lay your head down at night with a killer???
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78418 Jan 26, 2013
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow now this doesnt sound like a women killed Karen at all but it does sound like a women got the "ultimate revenge" by what happened.
If this is true I guess my question would be was the satisifaction of the revenge really worth it even in her death? Is it worth it when you lay your head down at night with a killer???
Karen will always have the satisfaction and more revenge over whoever did this to her. When whoever killed her and/or any possible accomplice are laying their head(s) down at night on a metal bunk being allowed only one blanky, their bathroom being a hole in the floor, being afraid to go to sleep, having to STILL watch over their shoulders during 1 of 24 hours allowed outside in the "yard", and sharing a "room" of close quarters with another nutcase that may have even been committing this type of crime on possibly numerous occasions just for fun, they'll see her beautiful face and hear Karen laughing with the ultimate satisfaction of justice while she rests peacefully in God's arms.
New information

United States

#78419 Jan 26, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. I know I'm slow sometimes, so bear with me.
Fingerprints were found on Karen's cell phone battery. It's easy to assume that they belong to Karen, or a cell phone tech at the store where batteries are bought, or they belong to the perp who intentionally removed the battery in an effort to throw the investigation off.
Are Karen's fingerprints on file somewhere so that it can be determined whether they were her's or not?
Has DS willingly given his fingerprints to be used for comparison? No one has been able to verify if DS has taken a lie detector test. If not, I doubt if he would give up fingerprints willingly either.
Everyone knows what I think happened to Karen, so something like this can certainly feed my fire. Without knowing some of the particulars I'd have to hold off on making too many comments on it.
Box made a statement in the first few days that said the phones had not been recovered. Then, a few weeks later, they said the phones had been recovered. Someone posted that they were found on Hogshooter's property but that got shut down when they allowed him bail, returned his vehicle and said he was not a suspect.
The river area was searched because that was the last place the tower picked up a ping. Technology says the phone will continue to ping even when shut off, but would only do it while the battery was charged. How long does a cell phone battery stay charged? I guess it depends on the individual battery but wouldn't be more than a day. Especially if all her friends and family were trying to call the phone.
The importance of this find has to be tempered by whose fingerprint (s) it turns out to be and under what circumstances were the phones found. Most importantly, where. Did someone intentionally remove the battery to keep from leaving a digital trail, or is it as simple as someone in the cell phone store replacing the battery for Karen?
After almost 15 months of nothing it would be easy to jump at something like this. So it begs the question; why leak info now?
It has been confirmed that the prints are not Karen's. David was a deputy reserve in the pocahontas area so I would assume that his prints would be on file. I am of the opinion that the battery was removed for a reason. I think you know the reason.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78420 Jan 26, 2013
New information wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been confirmed that the prints are not Karen's. David was a deputy reserve in the pocahontas area so I would assume that his prints would be on file. I am of the opinion that the battery was removed for a reason. I think you know the reason.
Wondering if the battery was found placed back in the phone or in a different location from where the phone was found.

Dyersburg, TN

#78421 Jan 26, 2013
has anyone looked in the lost and found?
New information

United States

#78423 Jan 26, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Wondering if the battery was found placed back in the phone or in a different location from where the phone was found.
The battery was in the phone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why no salt on the roads? 10 min ChopperBlades 3
Thomas Industries closing (Apr '09) 13 min guest 4
Open Letter to Tony Agresta @ Alvino's 14 min Guest 22
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 20 min Sweetie 4,115
god is dead 42 min rabbit 1
why can't they solve these murders 44 min rabbit 23
grannys pie 51 min rabbit 5
prostitution in dyersburg (Sep '11) 5 hr MsBig 59

Winter Storm Warning for Dyer County was issued at March 03 at 2:08AM CST

Dyersburg Dating