Search for Missing Karen Swift
New information

United States

#78423 Jan 26, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Wondering if the battery was found placed back in the phone or in a different location from where the phone was found.
The battery was in the phone.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78424 Jan 26, 2013
--Unreal 1__ wrote:
<quoted text>
5 Will get you 10 it is a cops print, if the rumor is true
And then you will go on for WEEKS about how he was involved
Have a nice day :)
Put the crack pipe down pal. You've never read any post of mine with me giving any opinion of "who".
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#78425 Jan 26, 2013
An old Cherokee told his grandson, "My son, there is a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is evil. It is anger, jealousy, greed, inferiority, resentment lies and ego.
The other is good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness, empathy and truth."
The boy thought about it, and asked, "Grandfather, which one wins?"
The old man quietly replied, "The one you feed".

-author unknown

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#78426 Jan 26, 2013
Dawg wrote:
An old Cherokee told his grandson, "My son, there is a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is evil. It is anger, jealousy, greed, inferiority, resentment lies and ego.
The other is good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness, empathy and truth."

-author unknown
Great post!
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#78427 Jan 26, 2013
Mrstea wrote:
Did news articles and videos get removed( online) before a trial startedin other cases? I don't remember if it happened at Casey Anthonys trial, but truthfully, I didnt think to look then.
There were a couple that got deleted. One that I remember was the head guy from Texas Equasearch being interviewed at Caylee's remains site the day of discovery. He went on camera saying that he and his crew had previously searched that specific area.
Another was the two PIs that went looking in that area prior to the discovery. One recorded the other without disclosing to the other that he was recording the search.
Immediately after Caylee's remains were discovered, a reporter chased Roy Kronk down and got a brief interview on camera that quickly disappeared.
So yes, there were some that were quashed before trial.
unknown

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#78428 Jan 26, 2013
New information wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we know who and why!
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78429 Jan 26, 2013
New information wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm. Well I kind of figure that there should be very minimal amount of people's fingerprints on especially a battery of a cell....her's and maybe one from the store she bought it at. Even if one fingerprint of a person overlaps another's, they should be able to separate them and determine whose was the most likely to touch it last. Even more interesting if the same prints are on more than one battery to another phone if she had one for her business she was developing and if they both "dropped off radar" at the same time. The technology available can be quite helpful with timeline also as well as being able to substantiate or disprove the story of anyone questioned.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78430 Jan 26, 2013
Dawg wrote:
-author unknown
Love this. I used to remind my kids of which one to "feed" by telling them this story.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#78431 Jan 26, 2013
New information wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been confirmed that the prints are not Karen's. David was a deputy reserve in the pocahontas area so I would assume that his prints would be on file. I am of the opinion that the battery was removed for a reason. I think you know the reason.
All along I had felt the phones held the key to this case. Of course, I was thinking more in the line of texts and call log, not a fingerprint on the battery.
That's awesome.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78432 Jan 26, 2013
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>Well we know who and why!
Do "we"? I think there are still the same amount of us wondering "who"se they are.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#78433 Jan 26, 2013
Mrstea wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post!
Someone posted that to my Facebook page this morning and can be applied to this murder.
unknown

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#78434 Jan 26, 2013
appiphonespy.com/iphone-tracking-software.htm...

The application is totally undetectable so you donít have to worry about the monitored user finding it in their phone.

Ginger put this on the thread many months ago. I thought she was crazy and still do.

www.stealthgenie.com/iphone-monitoring-softwa...

Read this and this will shock you. I guess she knew the smoking gun.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78435 Jan 26, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
All along I had felt the phones held the key to this case. Of course, I was thinking more in the line of texts and call log, not a fingerprint on the battery.
That's awesome.
I have too. Technology only makes things easier for those who aren't criminals.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78436 Jan 26, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>I have always stated that I need to see solid evidence. Now I need to see solid evidence that he wasn't involved. One damn post changed my mind.
I wonder if the same post is what scared JWYWK off.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#78437 Jan 26, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm. Well I kind of figure that there should be very minimal amount of people's fingerprints on especially a battery of a cell....her's and maybe one from the store she bought it at. Even if one fingerprint of a person overlaps another's, they should be able to separate them and determine whose was the most likely to touch it last. Even more interesting if the same prints are on more than one battery to another phone if she had one for her business she was developing and if they both "dropped off radar" at the same time. The technology available can be quite helpful with timeline also as well as being able to substantiate or disprove the story of anyone questioned.
I can hear the argument already. "What does the fingerprint prove?"
A case that relies on circumstantial evidence has to be the hardest of cases to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. I'm not minding the length of time that the DA is taking in putting all this together. I think you hit the nail on the head when you suggested that the DA may have requested some outside, more experienced assistance in putting all this together. It's more common that what some might expect.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78438 Jan 26, 2013
unknown wrote:
appiphonespy.com/iphone-tracki ng-software.html
The application is totally undetectable so you donít have to worry about the monitored user finding it in their phone.
Ginger put this on the thread many months ago. I thought she was crazy and still do.
I don't think it was Ginger who put it on here. First of all, it was discussed and brought up by many other posters. Secondly, Ginger wouldn't have posted anything that would've implicated anyone that Ginger didn't want accused nor any ideas that would've pointed in a particular direction.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78439 Jan 26, 2013
unknown wrote:
appiphonespy.com/iphone-tracki ng-software.html
They should be able to somewhat narrow down who purchased it...
unknown

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#78440 Jan 26, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it was Ginger who put it on here. First of all, it was discussed and brought up by many other posters. Secondly, Ginger wouldn't have posted anything that would've implicated anyone that Ginger didn't want accused nor any ideas that would've pointed in a particular direction.
I will try to find where she posted it. She said the phones could be one reason Karen was killed.
unknown

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#78441 Jan 26, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
They should be able to somewhat narrow down who purchased it...
I guess they forgot to take that credit card payment off of their computer.
unknown

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#78442 Jan 26, 2013
Could that have been the ping trying to remove the app off her cell phone at 5?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Idictments are out 13 min Guest 58
Pay scale 14 min Guest 2
lordy lordy lori roberson is a snitch 16 min Guest 3
Just love me back 18 min Guest 13
shooting in Trimble 21 min Guest 6
Kristen Johnson aggrivated burglary 23 min update 5
God is Great (Aug '14) 44 min The Real Smarty 3,163
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages