United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Sorry to say it but I doubt they hv anything. Been too long.

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

I thought David worked at Blytheville ,Ar. Where would the work excuse come from,if not Blytheville?1618

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Fact wrote:
I can't see how anyone has any good thoughts towards either of the Swifts. By all accounts, neither were or are very nice people. I don't believe in deceit and dishonesty. Seems this is the life they both liked.
Everyone on thread including you are being deceitful, by not putting our real names on here. Just making a point.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

* on this thread
New information

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Fingerprints found on Karen's cell phone battery. Yahoo!
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

When you stand back and let it babble on, there are some things that become obvious.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

New information wrote:
I usually take a lot of posts like this with a grain of salt. But for some reason when I read this, it struck me as true true true! Betting those prints got there around 5:00 am that morning when the "auto update" recorded.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Thank You Ginger. I have trying from the start telling everyone on here How much mess,cover up,talkin,and time went by Jeff has made.They really don't know and what is sad they will never know.He called off searches,would not let them search areas they wanted to,ran told DS everything they knew(measns he had time to back track and clean up any evidence),He did not search any area with the dogs but from her car to house,They wanted to search area of cemetary but said no need..but you look at front page of the paper and his A** is standing there pointing where they found her body...there is a lot more has gone wrong in this case..I have said the family needs to hire a pi if it was mine i would.I hope people do find out the truth.All you hear how GOOD of a job he is doing it would open their eyes up..and it goes for me too when election time comes sheriff and mayor we need to all rethink before we vote.Dyer County needs to be cleaned up in many ways.
Just fyi - this is from the comments at the bottom of one of the most recent articles in the Gazette.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

anon wrote:
Sorry to say it but I doubt they hv anything. Been too long.
Keep reading.
New information

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually take a lot of posts like this with a grain of salt. But for some reason when I read this, it struck me as true true true! Betting those prints got there around 5:00 am that morning when the "auto update" recorded.
This is that one mistake. Oopsie.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought this was interesting also. I read about a carjacking case a while ago where the perp wiped down everything but the rearview mirror. They got him!
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

New information wrote:
<quoted text>
This is that one mistake. Oopsie.
You took the words right off of my fingertips.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Happy Birthday, Karen!! I hope soon you have the best birthday present...JUSTICE!!
Fact

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone on thread including you are being deceitful, by not putting our real names on here. Just making a point.
Nandoo is your real name? I didn't know Topix was now recommending that.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Nandoo is your real name? I didn't know Topix was now recommending that.
What you don't know, don't hurt ya. However, I took Nandoo's comment as her speaking for herself too. Lay off.

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Anyone know what happened to Karens 04 nissan murano? Never heard anything since it went to Nashville.How you been doing,QUEUE?
mrs Tea

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
What you don't know, don't hurt ya. However, I took Nandoo's comment as her speaking for herself too. Lay off.
I took Nandoo's comment the same way,Q. Very well said! My sentiments,exactly.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

mrs Tea wrote:
<quoted text>
I took Nandoo's comment the same way,Q. Very well said! My sentiments,exactly.:)
You are both exactly right! Thank you both! I pray the fingerprint post is true and an arrest is coming soon. I do wonder why that info was released when nothing else has been, but I have a feeling that poster is being truthful.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

New information wrote:
Okay. I know I'm slow sometimes, so bear with me.
Fingerprints were found on Karen's cell phone battery. It's easy to assume that they belong to Karen, or a cell phone tech at the store where batteries are bought, or they belong to the perp who intentionally removed the battery in an effort to throw the investigation off.
Are Karen's fingerprints on file somewhere so that it can be determined whether they were her's or not?
Has DS willingly given his fingerprints to be used for comparison? No one has been able to verify if DS has taken a lie detector test. If not, I doubt if he would give up fingerprints willingly either.
Everyone knows what I think happened to Karen, so something like this can certainly feed my fire. Without knowing some of the particulars I'd have to hold off on making too many comments on it.
Box made a statement in the first few days that said the phones had not been recovered. Then, a few weeks later, they said the phones had been recovered. Someone posted that they were found on Hogshooter's property but that got shut down when they allowed him bail, returned his vehicle and said he was not a suspect.
The river area was searched because that was the last place the tower picked up a ping. Technology says the phone will continue to ping even when shut off, but would only do it while the battery was charged. How long does a cell phone battery stay charged? I guess it depends on the individual battery but wouldn't be more than a day. Especially if all her friends and family were trying to call the phone.
The importance of this find has to be tempered by whose fingerprint (s) it turns out to be and under what circumstances were the phones found. Most importantly, where. Did someone intentionally remove the battery to keep from leaving a digital trail, or is it as simple as someone in the cell phone store replacing the battery for Karen?
After almost 15 months of nothing it would be easy to jump at something like this. So it begs the question; why leak info now?
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are both exactly right! Thank you both! I pray the fingerprint post is true and an arrest is coming soon. I do wonder why that info was released when nothing else has been, but I have a feeling that poster is being truthful.
You're reading my mind. Why leak something like this now? Since it wasn't specific as to whose fingerprint it was, I can't apply any importance to it, as much as I want to.
I can say I think I know who that poster is, but I surely can't guarantee it. Especially with the resident moron changing isp locations non stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 76,561 - 76,580 of96,710
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
places hiring?? 11 min lol 11
Caleb pos Hendrix 1 hr ?? 5
Samuel winchester 3 hr samuel winchester 8
best singer in dyersburg 3 hr cody winchester 11
Brian Whitt busted with Meth 3 hr candyman 4
Best Pool Player---UPDATE!!! (Jul '09) 3 hr ThaMan 132
Swingers Club in Dyersburg (Jun '09) 3 hr guest 60
LIES by Sheriff...more and more of them... 6 hr BLOOD MONEY 35
Danny Ray Sawyers 6 hr BLOOD MONEY 22