Search for Missing Karen Swift

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#78288 Jan 24, 2013
They know who did it. Right now there's a set back. They have a bomb to defuse.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#78289 Jan 24, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>What makes you think David did this? How do you know he was the last one to see her?
What makes you think he didn't have some type of involvement?
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#78290 Jan 24, 2013
If a woman is insecure enough to kill over the jealousy of another woman's beauty, then its probably not the first time she's done so nor will it be the last. Doesn't even make sense umx7....not with the reason you are giving. For God's sake and Heaven forbid this "woman" got jealous again of someone else since 10/30/11

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

South Sioux City, NE

#78291 Jan 24, 2013
Don't squeeze the Charmin.
Curious

Canyon Country, CA

#78292 Jan 24, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>What makes you think David did this? How do you know he was the last one to see her?
I think the "regulars" here have repeatedly rehashed the reasons why we think the husband did it. IMO, there's substance behind our reasoning. Deductive reasoning, logic, statistics and the behavior of the husband through all of this. I think her parents would be much more vocal if they believed the husband was innocent also. They're stuck---being that he has custody of the minor daughters. I don't think anyone (but you) believes that a jealous woman did this. I think you're just here to stir up and incite anger among this forum. To keep driving on your theory and a lot of other things you've said gives you zero credibility. I really think it's all an act and if that's working for you--Great. It's not working for a lot of us.
mrs Tea

Malden, MA

#78293 Jan 24, 2013
Another Friend of Family wrote:
<quoted text>
He re-injured it at work last week or the friday before...
Soneone thought 6 months was too long to still be on crutches.
mrs Tea

Malden, MA

#78294 Jan 24, 2013
ummmmmmm wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if her husband hired someone to kidnap her? He needs to be hung out to dry!!
Before a woman was involved!
quest

Sioux City, IA

#78295 Jan 24, 2013
mrs Tea wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. IS THE SELLS GIRL still being slamed on here? IF PEOPLE DONT KNOW WHO DONE IT NEED TO MAKE SURE THEY HAVE THE TRUE FACTS BEFORE THEY slam anyone.KS KIDS DO NOT DESERVE IT OR HER MOTHER. NO MATTER WHAT KS DID OR DID NOT DO SHE DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE. IF she did cheat on DS WELL THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE IN DYER THATS A FACT ALOT OF PEOPLE WOULD BE DEAD THATS A FACT!!! I JUST PRAY THE FAMILY GETS ANSWERSS SOON.
quest

Sioux City, IA

#78296 Jan 24, 2013
WELL there r some word out of line on that post IT WAS SUPPOSE TO SAY THAT THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE THAT CHEAT&& IF WE GET KILLED FOR IT DYER CO WOULD BE A GHOST TOWN IMO

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#78297 Jan 24, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the "regulars" here have repeatedly rehashed the reasons why we think the husband did it. IMO, there's substance behind our reasoning. Deductive reasoning, logic, statistics and the behavior of the husband through all of this. I think her parents would be much more vocal if they believed the husband was innocent also. They're stuck---being that he has custody of the minor daughters. I don't think anyone (but you) believes that a jealous woman did this. I think you're just here to stir up and incite anger among this forum. To keep driving on your theory and a lot of other things you've said gives you zero credibility. I really think it's all an act and if that's working for you--Great. It's not working for a lot of us.
Well, I have my reasonings too.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#78298 Jan 24, 2013
quest wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you. IS THE SELLS GIRL still being slamed on here? IF PEOPLE DONT KNOW WHO DONE IT NEED TO MAKE SURE THEY HAVE THE TRUE FACTS BEFORE THEY slam anyone.KS KIDS DO NOT DESERVE IT OR HER MOTHER. NO MATTER WHAT KS DID OR DID NOT DO SHE DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE. IF she did cheat on DS WELL THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE IN DYER THATS A FACT ALOT OF PEOPLE WOULD BE DEAD THATS A FACT!!! I JUST PRAY THE FAMILY GETS ANSWERSS SOON.
Might consider NOT putting ANY names on here also. And NO...she isn't being slammed on here. She had the guts to get on here without hiding her identity and setting a few straight. Her kids don't deserve a lot of what was being insuated either.

Location hidden

#78299 Jan 24, 2013
mrs Tea wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, who was it on here that dawg changed their mind about David did it? And just look at the 1800's. That starring sure didn't help those guys now did it?

Location hidden

#78300 Jan 24, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Might consider NOT putting ANY names on here also. And NO...she isn't being slammed on here. She had the guts to get on here without hiding her identity and setting a few straight. Her kids don't deserve a lot of what was being insuated either.
Davids name gets put on here everyday. So, its a little too late for that isn't?
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#78301 Jan 24, 2013
Don't get smart Umx7...I wasn't talking to you anyway. Or was I? First of all, you don't see EVERYONE putting his name on here as "the one" that did this. Besides, this woman's name was NOT within any of the news articles, etc. so it's slightly different. I see that you haven't succeeded in "thinking before you post" like you said you would yesterday. You know what I was saying in my post. You just used it to be an azzz.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#78302 Jan 24, 2013
And umx7? Who was it on here that changed your mind that he didn't do it? Originally you were "hang him hang him". So don't criticize people for changing their mind no matter which way they change it.

Location hidden

#78303 Jan 24, 2013
Queue wrote:
Don't get smart Umx7...I wasn't talking to you anyway. Or was I? First of all, you don't see EVERYONE putting his name on here as "the one" that did this. Besides, this woman's name was NOT within any of the news articles, etc. so it's slightly different. I see that you haven't succeeded in "thinking before you post" like you said you would yesterday. You know what I was saying in my post. You just used it to be an azzz.
I wasn't getting smart with you que. I haven't never said a name. I just got a woman doing this.
east

Tucker, GA

#78304 Jan 24, 2013
You people should be ashamed of yourselves for talking shit you know nothing about. I have seen you crazy ass people accuse everybody under the sun for this murder. Shut the hell up an let the law do its job. Idiots.

Location hidden

#78305 Jan 24, 2013
east wrote:
You people should be ashamed of yourselves for talking shit you know nothing about. I have seen you crazy ass people accuse everybody under the sun for this murder. Shut the hell up an let the law do its job. Idiots.
Look. I want to know one thing. I have a woman now, and I haven't named this woman. I want to know your opinion on who did this. Did you have to get smart?? See, even the 1800's is still haunting us. I don't understand your attitude here. This jealous woman is the problem. Not you.

Location hidden

#78306 Jan 24, 2013
Queue wrote:
I am reading, but I am picking sentences out on what I want to comment on.
east

Tucker, GA

#78307 Jan 24, 2013
No damn woman killed Karen swift. She was a very built athletic woman who would probably whip a chic who attacked her. A man did it. Her husband probably did not do it cause they are the first to always get blamed . Hell he may have hired someone. Then again they were swinging so what about jealous scorned lovers? Who knows. You got the fabulous dyer county sheriff dept on this. Maybe this time next year we will know who killed her .my question is this.... you know the killer reads this site. Rite? So to the sucker who murdered Karen Swift when you close your eyes do you see her? When your driving down the road do you see her? Does she haunt your every thought? Just wondering?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 16 min Pennie Lane 4,772
where at? 29 min domatter 2
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 33 min Hello 1,371
Chopped liver 58 min hi 2 you 2 20
David wilbanks 3 hr Weird 2
Hi 3 hr Fart 1
NWA Midsouth 9 hr TRICKY RICKY 52

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance