Search for Missing Karen Swift

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#78276 Jan 23, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
I ran across that post today too. It was quite eerie.
This was the killer woman that posted this. I think I did call that poster the killer. But I've called a lot of posters the killer.

Location hidden

#78277 Jan 23, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
I ran across that post today too. It was quite eerie.
I think I called that poster the killer. Can't remember. I've called so many butt holes killers.
just my thoughts

Desoto, TX

#78278 Jan 23, 2013
WOW it is good to seen others are believing as I have from th beginning that a woman did this crime.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78279 Jan 23, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>This was the killer woman that posted this. I think I did call that poster the killer. But I've called a lot of posters the killer.
It would be easy enough to find out I imagine.....if it already hasn't. I guess no one took it seriously enough since that was like on the 4th.
Speaking for Karen

Searcy, AR

#78280 Jan 23, 2013
Speaking for Karen | 4 hrs ago
anon | Nov 4, 2011
FOUND DEAD OFF HARNESS ROAD
Report this post

Seems to me that someone possibly knew where Karen would be found.
Report this post

I would really like to know what anon, enamon, no name, m-fer jones, jonesy thinks about that post.
MF-er Jones

Sioux City, IA

#78281 Jan 23, 2013
just my thoughts wrote:
WOW it is good to seen others are believing as I have from th beginning that a woman did this crime.
that reply sux and does not make any sense...track it and u will know///
Curious

United States

#78282 Jan 23, 2013
Umm-
What in the world makes you think a woman did this crime? There's NO logical reason to think that. Logic & deductive reasoning points to the husband. Why don't you provide ANYTHNG that would back up your "theory."??

South Sioux City, NE

#78283 Jan 24, 2013
Sorry to say but I think this case is a cold case. I personally dont know why they havent got a list of suspects but I dont think it was the husband now because I think they would already had an arrest. However I dont understand why the husband isnt pushing for an arrest because even if they were getting a divorce that is still his childrens mother. He should do it for their sake. Back in September they said they knew who did it but was just waiting for the evidence to come back (I guess from the lab). Here it is almost Feb. and still nothing. Sorry to say but I think it is politics. Politics and money can keep you from paying your debt to society in our county. Soooo sad.

Location hidden

#78284 Jan 24, 2013
Curious wrote:
Umm-
What in the world makes you think a woman did this crime? There's NO logical reason to think that. Logic & deductive reasoning points to the husband. Why don't you provide ANYTHNG that would back up your "theory."??
Beauty and jealously. That is my theory. You see back in the 1800's you got shot, even if you stared at Doc Holliday wrong. You saw Johnny Ringo didn't you. Well, I believe a jealous woman was do jealous that is what happened.

Location hidden

#78285 Jan 24, 2013
To jealous.

Location hidden

#78286 Jan 24, 2013
Not saying that Karen got shot either.

Location hidden

#78287 Jan 24, 2013
Curious wrote:
Umm-
What makes you think David did this? How do you know he was the last one to see her?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#78288 Jan 24, 2013
They know who did it. Right now there's a set back. They have a bomb to defuse.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#78289 Jan 24, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>What makes you think David did this? How do you know he was the last one to see her?
What makes you think he didn't have some type of involvement?
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#78290 Jan 24, 2013
If a woman is insecure enough to kill over the jealousy of another woman's beauty, then its probably not the first time she's done so nor will it be the last. Doesn't even make sense umx7....not with the reason you are giving. For God's sake and Heaven forbid this "woman" got jealous again of someone else since 10/30/11

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#78291 Jan 24, 2013
Don't squeeze the Charmin.
Curious

Canyon Country, CA

#78292 Jan 24, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>What makes you think David did this? How do you know he was the last one to see her?
I think the "regulars" here have repeatedly rehashed the reasons why we think the husband did it. IMO, there's substance behind our reasoning. Deductive reasoning, logic, statistics and the behavior of the husband through all of this. I think her parents would be much more vocal if they believed the husband was innocent also. They're stuck---being that he has custody of the minor daughters. I don't think anyone (but you) believes that a jealous woman did this. I think you're just here to stir up and incite anger among this forum. To keep driving on your theory and a lot of other things you've said gives you zero credibility. I really think it's all an act and if that's working for you--Great. It's not working for a lot of us.
mrs Tea

Malden, MA

#78293 Jan 24, 2013
Another Friend of Family wrote:
<quoted text>
He re-injured it at work last week or the friday before...
Soneone thought 6 months was too long to still be on crutches.
mrs Tea

Malden, MA

#78294 Jan 24, 2013
ummmmmmm wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if her husband hired someone to kidnap her? He needs to be hung out to dry!!
Before a woman was involved!
quest

Sioux City, IA

#78295 Jan 24, 2013
mrs Tea wrote:
<quoted text>
Before a woman was involved!
I agree with you. IS THE SELLS GIRL still being slamed on here? IF PEOPLE DONT KNOW WHO DONE IT NEED TO MAKE SURE THEY HAVE THE TRUE FACTS BEFORE THEY slam anyone.KS KIDS DO NOT DESERVE IT OR HER MOTHER. NO MATTER WHAT KS DID OR DID NOT DO SHE DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE. IF she did cheat on DS WELL THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE IN DYER THATS A FACT ALOT OF PEOPLE WOULD BE DEAD THATS A FACT!!! I JUST PRAY THE FAMILY GETS ANSWERSS SOON.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason roberts 31 min guest 22
dchs 48 min Guest 2
Who is Amanda Warren & whats she about? (Dec '11) 2 hr amanda 42
Haslam coming to Lake Co. for a business coming... 2 hr Government Mule 10
Food poisoning? 3 hr WTF 15
Judas 4 hr guest 21
Shaws in Dyersburg 4 hr That1Dude 1
Multiple cops on the street Wed Dux 26
What happened on Parkview Tue Pux 43

Dyersburg Jobs