Search for Missing Karen Swift
mrs Tea

Malden, MA

#78207 Jan 23, 2013
Wow, that's weird! It makes me wonder if something is going to happen?

Lockhart, TX

#78208 Jan 23, 2013
Such a waste of time and space posting all of this old stuff everyone has already read time and again. Roll and scroll! Simply boring and non productive and going no where.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#78209 Jan 23, 2013
mrs Tea wrote:
What's weird, Mrs Tea?
Dawg

Granger, IN

#78210 Jan 23, 2013
mrs Tea wrote:
I know.
Those were viable State Gazette links just a few weeks ago.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#78211 Jan 23, 2013
Guest wrote:
Such a waste of time and space posting all of this old stuff everyone has already read time and again. Roll and scroll! Simply boring and non productive and going no where.
I think it's time for you to take your own advice.
mrs Tea

Malden, MA

#78212 Jan 23, 2013
Good morning,all! Queue, the links dawg posted from all the online articles on KS murder are disappearing!

Lockhart, TX

#78213 Jan 23, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's time for you to take your own advice.
I'm not the one posting all the old articles. If you had any common sense, you would know this case is done and that is why articles are being archived if not removed. If you and old Teabag are so bothered by it all, why don't you call and ask each news and media source. For someone who thinks they are sooooo intelligent, you certainly don't show it.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#78214 Jan 23, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dyersburg-tn/...

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/dpp/news/tennesse...

The page cannot be found

Fox archives...

Just north of Dyersburg in Dyer County, Sheriff Jeff Box is working a case that is personal.

Read more: http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/18516654/se...
Dawg

Granger, IN

#78215 Jan 23, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one posting all the old articles. If you had any common sense, you would know this case is done and that is why articles are being archived if not removed. If you and old Teabag are so bothered by it all, why don't you call and ask each news and media source. For someone who thinks they are sooooo intelligent, you certainly don't show it.
Roll and scroll, baby, roll and scroll.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#78216 Jan 23, 2013
worried wrote:
her family in arkansas are in dyersburg looking for her
Family members were looking for her, but not her soon-to-be ex-husband.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#78217 Jan 23, 2013
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#78218 Jan 23, 2013
Yep....sure does.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#78219 Jan 23, 2013
Queue wrote:
Yep....sure does.
Can you find the Gazette's article with Farese's initial statement in your link?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#78220 Jan 23, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
If Ginger is to be believed, you are David or his new dupe..No matter. This case is far from over and the selective removal of old articles is not some space saving device, IMO. The increasing tension from you and others is pretty telling. If you want your business to be private, try to argue in person.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#78221 Jan 23, 2013
I know a few posters have said they believe the killer has posted on this thread. Here may be an example.....

Another Friend of Family wrote:
<quoted text>
Like when she ran off to Alabama??
ISP, Blytheville, AR.
Where is Tenaris located?

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#78222 Jan 23, 2013
Ginger wrote:
UMMMMMMM do you know what is going on?
From my understanding it may be that news outlets are clearing old ones out to make room in there websites.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#78223 Jan 23, 2013
I think "someone" forgot to change their name before replying.

Dude wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. She was home sometime that night from the party. She left the house in her car after her husband went to bed. Car found with a flat tire not far from home. Surely she would have called her husband or the man she was meeting to come get her. Check the phone records. Look for fowl play in and around the vehicle. If there are no signs of foul play then my assumption is she was meeting someone after hours. Someone she met at the party? Find out who all was at the party, addresses, phone numbers and records etc. My thoughts is she is a run away but will come home when she starts to realize her mistake. JMHO. Hope that is true.
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Very good assumption. She had stars in her eyes.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#78224 Jan 23, 2013
If you will go back to where I called some of the posters or asked them if they were the killers, then you have an example of her posting on this thread.

Location hidden

#78225 Jan 23, 2013
guest wrote:
whoever the admin is on the missing fb page.. she posted.. to all media and news outlets.. stop tryin to contact us.. or somethin to that nature.. idk if that's the advice of LE.. but if it was my child mother sister aunt etc.. I would be letting ALL local national international.. news media hear my story.. its been a few days now.. she could be anywhere.. I would be talkin to anyone who would listen to me.. agree?
This came from November 2. What I find interesting is that the family stopped talking so soon. They knew, then, that there was foul play, it also fits David hiring his first attorney. Frightening for everyone, especially if you compare it to Holly Bobbo, the family still speaks out. It really points out the variance that this case has taken from a stranger abduction. Nothing is like Holly Bobo except they are both blond and their lives were violently disrupted.

Location hidden

#78226 Jan 23, 2013
Dawg wrote:
I know a few posters have said they believe the killer has posted on this thread. Here may be an example.....
<quoted text>
ISP, Blytheville, AR.
Where is Tenaris located?
I can see where people would think it was him, or someone being manipulated by him. I have to admit I never gave it a thought until very recently!!
Neck doing much better, still have to limit computer time, but better! Amen...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FC Banker 37 min Guest 9
michael sipes and michelle jones willis in jail 42 min Yo hoo hoo 4
Clown issue 1 hr Skirk 11 4
is chick fil a making anyone else sick? (Mar '12) 1 hr Mike 224
john3:16 1 hr guest 35
Carmike Theatre Dyersburg TN 2 hr Inquisitor 38
Kori Henry 2 hr SSS 5
Dr Cook 10 hr Mike 13

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web