Search for Missing Karen Swift
MF-er Jones

Sioux City, IA

#78175 Jan 22, 2013
quest wrote:
OK!!! LETS call nancy grace to get this crime solved!!! WHAT YALL THINK
Actually, some national pressure from Nancy Grace to our DA's office might be just what we need.
fan

Tucker, GA

#78176 Jan 22, 2013
OK to avoid me reading all 76000+ comments could someone in a nutshell tell me something about this case? I know this beautiful mother was missing an found months later murdered in a cemetary. Do we have suspects? Do we know when this family will have closer? Give me something people besides bullshit infidelity stories or friends hating on friends. Come on this woman was a mother. Like her or not she loved her children and I gather they loved her. So is this goin be a Jon Benet Ramsey story?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#78177 Jan 22, 2013
MF-er Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, some national pressure from Nancy Grace to our DA's office might be just what we need.
We are privileged to live in the most phenomenal time in history- The age of the internet. We can reach millions of people in a matter of seconds. Why don't the citizens that are concerned with the truth, contact Investigation Discovery etc 48 Hours.
quest

Sioux City, IA

#78178 Jan 22, 2013
fan wrote:
OK to avoid me reading all 76000+ comments could someone in a nutshell tell me something about this case? I know this beautiful mother was missing an found months later murdered in a cemetary. Do we have suspects? Do we know when this family will have closer? Give me something people besides bullshit infidelity stories or friends hating on friends. Come on this woman was a mother. Like her or not she loved her children and I gather they loved her. So is this goin be a Jon Benet Ramsey story?
ok we need help we dont know where to start. THATS EVERYTHING IN A NUTSHELL NO BOMBSHELL
Ginger

Bexar, AR

#78179 Jan 22, 2013
New Cold Case Team Members
The development and use of criminal analysts in the cold case arena has brought some new thinkers into the hunt. Analysts approach the problems from a slightly different angle: They use computers to hunt for data, trends, patterns and crunch numbers to provide leads and insights to the detectives. Criminal analysts have been plugged into cold cases to develop targeting packages for suspects, to review and identify phone records, cell phone tower mapping, locate financial records and to provide link analysis of previously unconnected or unobserved information. They use a variety of software to sift and collate data which may be helpful to display and organize the information in graphic presentations suitable for viewing by prosecutors or in court.

Forensic consultants in a variety of evidence-related fields may be called upon to review old crime scenes, case files, photos or physical evidence. They may be involved with creating 3D recreations of crime scenes, evaluating old evidence for use with new computer or scientific based analysis, recreating faces on skulls or helping to gather fresh bio-metric hair, DNA or trace evidence. The consultants may be experts in a single field, or be a jack-of-all-trades, like a super CSI agent rivaling TV stars!

www.lawofficer.com Investigation

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#78180 Jan 22, 2013
silver silverado wrote:
David stop making threats.
And what name is David under on this thread? Just asking.
mrs Tea

United States

#78181 Jan 22, 2013
fan wrote:
OK to avoid me reading all 76000+ comments could someone in a nutshell tell me something about this case? I know this beautiful mother was missing an found months later murdered in a cemetary. Do we have suspects? Do we know when this family will have closer? Give me something people besides bullshit infidelity stories or friends hating on friends. Come on this woman was a mother. Like her or
not she loved her children and I gather they lo
ved her. So is this goin be a Jon Benet Ramsey

story?
I'm not condensing 76,000 posts! Sit your ass down and read it like the rest of us did!(might want to hit the restroom and bring a snack)
Good luck!

Location hidden

#78182 Jan 22, 2013
fan wrote:
Well there is two ways that I can tell you about this case. Either David did it by some or a woman did it. Oh there is a couple that might be a couple that is neutral.
MF-er Jones

Sioux City, IA

#78183 Jan 22, 2013
silver silverado wrote:
<quoted text>We are privileged to live in the most phenomenal time in history- The age of the internet. We can reach millions of people in a matter of seconds. Why don't the citizens that are concerned with the truth, contact Investigation Discovery etc 48 Hours.
hmmmm.....good question....you seem to know the resources better than most...have YOU contacted these sites?
MF-er Jones

Sioux City, IA

#78184 Jan 22, 2013
mrs Tea wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not condensing 76,000 posts! Sit your ass down and read it like the rest of us did!(might want to hit the restroom and bring a snack)
Good luck!
thank you! i felt the same way.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78185 Jan 22, 2013
mrs Tea wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck!
LMAO! Funniest thing I've read/seen/heard all day! You're a hoot!
mrs Tea

United States

#78186 Jan 22, 2013
MF-er Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you! i felt the same way.
:) have a good night all.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#78187 Jan 22, 2013
mrs Tea wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck!
Applause!
and lol

Location hidden

#78188 Jan 22, 2013
mrs Tea wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck!
You mean 78188?

Location hidden

#78189 Jan 22, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Funniest thing I've read/seen/heard all day! You're a hoot!
I loved that show Hoot about the owls.

Location hidden

#78190 Jan 22, 2013
Hey! If we keep this up... we all are going to end up in Bolivar. That nervous breakdown might just be around the corner.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#78191 Jan 22, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you too, RIT. I pray that justice is coming soon!!
It's so very nice to see some that didn't even know Karen continue to care about that justice and continue to say kind words even through the muck that we have to muddle through here daily. I know without a doubt that Karen would be very touched by the love of strngers. <3
Thank you, that means a lot coming from you. I don't know what is being alluded to now,but I do believe that the arrest will happen and justice will be served. Maybe then those who loved Karen can grieve without the added pain of the unknown.

I think what drew me here, was the sheer normality of Karen, she could be anyone of us, from anywhere. Life turns on a dime, we need to appreciate all of it, even those awqful umm moments..lol

Location hidden

#78192 Jan 22, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Applause!
and lol
So, you are applauding 78000+ posts? Man you are a funny dude.

Location hidden

#78193 Jan 22, 2013
PI Tex wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you continue to disgrace Karen's family? You have been found out, same as your fake FB page. Oh, by the way CK has many alias too. Why steal pictures of celebraties if you want to try to convince people to friend you. Britnee Marks might get mad at you for stealing her picture and FB has been informed of your intent. You could face criminal charges, law suits if you don't stop degrading Karen as you have in the past. You have lied to many people and can not be trusted.
JFK
Who is Britney Marks.

Location hidden

#78194 Jan 22, 2013
Plz do the right thing wrote:
I don't believe she murdered anyone and I don't believe she ever would. She has been hurt and I believe she knows what happened. Karen was not murdered by a jealous wife nor is she the mistress. But it is my opinion that she does know what happened and feels somehow vindicated. But now, it is time hot her to put her life back together by doing what is right.
So, I never got an answer here. Don't know who in the h#LL we are talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drive thru Big Macs 7 min helpful 10
Sylvia leggett 9 min Guest 1
Whats going in out by Grecians? 1 hr Dick 10
unionville 1 hr Crakhore 2
Make $70,000 right out of school 1 hr Get high 1
how long does it take to get an unemployment ch... (Feb '10) 5 hr Fisherman 652
Sarah Palin posing nude: 6 hr dude 7

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance