Search for Missing Karen Swift
Ginger

Bexar, AR

#78154 Jan 22, 2013
Ummmmmmm, everyone is needing you to think about what your are posting on here. You're making some comments that are confusing. I asked you if there is any rumors of David having a special female friend.

I guess he doesn't because someone would have posted yes.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#78155 Jan 22, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't set that up to answer my self. I just answered their comment. I didn't understand all of that anyways. It sounded like this person said that the woman that David is going together now with is getting cheated on? That is what I thought it said. I may be wrong. Like I told Ginger, I haven't heard that David is going with anyone at all. It also made me question about the jealousy of another woman that could have killed Karen.
Maybe you should not reply so quickly to every new post. Usually things are made clearer if you simply wait and read. You are too eager to comment on everything and it makes you look stupid. You bring it on yourself.
Truth

Houston, TX

#78156 Jan 22, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
"I don't want to speak badly about Karen," said attorney Steve Farese. "But were some things going on that were quite unusual."
http://www.wmctv.com/story/18430806/attorney-...
I think it was the clothes that were found in the thick brush between Karen's vehicle and the Swift home. The items were gathered as evidence and I would think that the forensic experts that are a part of the Violent Crimes Response Unit would have been the ones to collect the evidence. They are also the ones who did the forensic search of the home on November 11th.
The attorney did not speak badly, only said unusual things going on. This could mean unusual things with her friends as her brother also stated on Nancy Grace. You people try to read into things way too much which supports that you truly do have a shallow mind.
Plz do the right thing

United States

#78157 Jan 22, 2013
I don't believe she murdered anyone and I don't believe she ever would. She has been hurt and I believe she knows what happened. Karen was not murdered by a jealous wife nor is she the mistress. But it is my opinion that she does know what happened and feels somehow vindicated. But now, it is time hot her to put her life back together by doing what is right.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#78158 Jan 22, 2013
Ginger wrote:
Ummmmmmm, everyone is needing you to think about what your are posting on here. You're making some comments that are confusing. I asked you if there is any rumors of David having a special female friend.
Someone last month or so posted that they think they know who the G/F is. Not sure who they were talking about.
quest

Sioux City, IA

#78159 Jan 22, 2013
OK!!! LETS call nancy grace to get this crime solved!!! WHAT YALL THINK
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#78160 Jan 22, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The attorney did not speak badly, only said unusual things going on. This could mean unusual things with her friends as her brother also stated on Nancy Grace. You people try to read into things way too much which supports that you truly do have a shallow mind.
The "but" in the sentence was the "insinuation". If it were her friends being talked about then don't you think it would've said "I don't want to talk bad about her friends..."BUT"... "

Sorry...but not everyone read that the same way for no good apparent reason.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#78161 Jan 22, 2013
Plz do the right thing wrote:
I don't believe she murdered anyone and I don't believe she ever would. She has been hurt and I believe she knows what happened. Karen was not murdered by a jealous wife nor is she the mistress. But it is my opinion that she does know what happened and feels somehow vindicated. But now, it is time hot her to put her life back together by doing what is right.
Who in the heck are you talking about?

Location hidden

#78162 Jan 22, 2013
Ginger wrote:
I will try.

Location hidden

#78163 Jan 22, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should not reply so quickly to every new post. Usually things are made clearer if you simply wait and read. You are too eager to comment on everything and it makes you look stupid. You bring it on yourself.
And I will try it.
mrs Tea

United States

#78164 Jan 22, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
"I don't want to speak badly about Karen," said attorney Steve Farese. "But were some things going on that were quite unusual."
http://www.wmctv.com/story/18430806/attorney-...
I think it was the clothes that were found in the thick brush between Karen's vehicle and the Swift home. The items were gathered as evidence and I would think that the forensic experts that are a part of the Violent Crimes Response Unit would have been the ones to collect the evidence. They are also the ones who did the forensic search of the home on November 11th.
Thanks for posting the links, dawg! That was the one I was thinking of.
Ginger

Bexar, AR

#78166 Jan 22, 2013
It's time for a change of venue. I think we all know why.
PI Tex

Houston, TX

#78167 Jan 22, 2013
Ginger wrote:
It's time for a change of venue. I think we all know why.
Why do you continue to disgrace Karen's family? You have been found out, same as your fake FB page. Oh, by the way CK has many alias too. Why steal pictures of celebraties if you want to try to convince people to friend you. Britnee Marks might get mad at you for stealing her picture and FB has been informed of your intent. You could face criminal charges, law suits if you don't stop degrading Karen as you have in the past. You have lied to many people and can not be trusted.
JFK
PI Tex

Houston, TX

#78168 Jan 22, 2013
Ginger wrote:
Why are you obsessed with him?? STOP!
IdiotsAbound

Albuquerque, NM

#78169 Jan 22, 2013
Guest wrote:
I wish I knew ummmms real name. He seems so cool I'd like to hang out with him and pick his brain.
That should take you two minutes tops!!

Location hidden

#78170 Jan 22, 2013
IdiotsAbound wrote:
<quoted text>That should take you two minutes tops!!
You want to brain pick, then how many stars are there? Don't come back until you have an answer.
Ginger

Bexar, AR

#78171 Jan 22, 2013
PI Tex wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you continue to disgrace Karen's family? You have been found out, same as your fake FB page. Oh, by the way CK has many alias too. Why steal pictures of celebraties if you want to try to convince people to friend you. Britnee Marks might get mad at you for stealing her picture and FB has been informed of your intent. You could face criminal charges, law suits if you don't stop degrading Karen as you have in the past. You have lied to many people and can not be trusted.
JFK
Mad you don't know who ck is...lol...there was a reason.

Maumelle, AR

#78172 Jan 22, 2013
My teeth are like stars.They come out at night.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#78173 Jan 22, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
I have tried to ignore also, but man alive, that is one bored kid. I think there must be some computer knowledge, but my 14 year old nephew programmed my blackberry! lol What annoys me is him taking a subject and expounding on it and trying to pin identities on people and, darn it, I guess almost all of it!
BTW, it is so good to see you here and MrsT and Q and Dawg and all my peeps. You all stand so well for Karen here, even when I can't type, I read and enjoy your words and viewpoints. Lets not forget the humor, thank you all for that, I do get a good chuckle here now and again. Justice is coming, batten down the hatches.
Good to see you too, RIT. I pray that justice is coming soon!!
It's so very nice to see some that didn't even know Karen continue to care about that justice and continue to say kind words even through the muck that we have to muddle through here daily. I know without a doubt that Karen would be very touched by the love of strngers. <3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#78174 Jan 22, 2013
David stop making threats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dchs 7 min Citizen 11
17 dead kids. 1 Samuel 15:3 35 min Buzzed on life 3
Jim Horner spreading fake news 2 hr Boxofschit 56
lockdown 2 hr Guesto 2
Another fight at DC? 2 hr Guesto 2
What is happening at DCHS 2 hr David 8
Shots fired on Reynolds street 2 hr Guest 14
city of dyersburg. 19 hr Larry clark 22

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web