Search for Missing Karen Swift

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#78134 Jan 22, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying there is more than one woman that has been murdered due to your allegations?
I think they are implying that David had a girlfriend and she helped him after the fact. Now they are broken up and she can come forward and get on with her life. Just my take and not, in any way, something I know to be true. Be kinda karma-like if one of his affairs was his downfall...I mean more than they already were.

Location hidden

#78135 Jan 22, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
I had wondered where those rumors started. This is just another reason for me to ignore what Blink has to say even though we believe, basically, the same thing.
I feel, without a doubt, that if Karen's toothbrush was found in the wheel well of David's car, the car would have been immediately seized by investigators. We know that Karen's vehicle was impounded. We know that Hogshooter's truck was impounded. But nothing about David's vehicle.
Could the investigators have seized the vehicle and been able to keep it secret? It's a stretch of the imagination considering no arrest has been made yet and his car has been video taped in the driveway. But that's just my opinion leaning towards Mrs. Tea's theory that IF a toothbrush was found in the wheel well, it wasn't put there intentionally, but by mistake, if Karen was possibly attacked while brushing her teeth.
I can't wrap my mind around David intentionally hiding the toothbrush there when there's so many other ways to throw investigators off with the shacking up story. As you say, old toothbrushes are ideal cleaning tools everywhere in the house. Some pretty nasty chemicals exist in the household that could immediately render a toothbrush useless for DNA extraction and identification.
It does seem an unlikely thing for him to do, that's for sure. I doubt there was a toothbrush found in his car, you are right, they would have impounded it. Just like the shacking up thing, it almost sounds too dumb to be real. Of course, in the same dumb family, was him not speaking for her return or searching for her. Being smart doesn't seem too high on Davids priority list. LOL

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#78136 Jan 22, 2013
Plz do the right thing wrote:
I am begging you. Don't let your hatred dictate the rest of your life. You may feel as though you have gotten the ultimate revenge but this will hang over your head for the rest of your life. And still nothing will change. He has cheated on you for years and will continue doing so because you allow him to do so. Every time you go back, you are accepting his infidelities. Leave him and get on with your life. Forgive those who have done you wrong and be free to live your life. She can't hurt you anymore so please let it go and do the right thing for those children. What happened is wrong but you can make changes. You hold the key, please unlock your freedom and do what is right. Don't let him get off because you want revenge. It is over now and you can move on if you will. Please do what is right.
So, a woman did it, and David has no clue. Thanks! Now, lets find out who the woman is and we will have our killer?
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#78137 Jan 22, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they are implying that David had a girlfriend and she helped him after the fact. Now they are broken up and she can come forward and get on with her life. Just my take and not, in any way, something I know to be true. Be kinda karma-like if one of his affairs was his downfall...I mean more than they already were.
I was taking it as a wife whose hubby may have been interested in Karen after having the rep of being involved with many other women while married. After all, the comment "he has cheated on you for many years and you continue to go back, yada yada yada" would mean that this person would've been saying that D was cheating on the girlfriend by being married to K for 20+ years if it was in the intent you explained. I'm thinking if this husband always cheated, did this person the poster is talking to get revenge like this every time? Doubtful. That's why I doubt the poster and the entire comment.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#78138 Jan 22, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>So, a woman did it, and David has no clue. Thanks! Now, lets find out who the woman is and we will have our killer?
Do you believe EVERYTHING you read? SMH
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#78139 Jan 22, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>So, a woman did it, and David has no clue. Thanks! Now, lets find out who the woman is and we will have our killer?
Nice set up to answer yourself umx7. Sorry sweetie.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#78140 Jan 22, 2013
mrs Tea wrote:
Its hard because there is so very little facts that are known.LE has kept everything tightly wrapped up. I suppose thats good for the eventual murder trial. I am only some unknown person who heard of all this on the news. If I am frustrated with the snails pace of this case, it must be hell for her family and friends.
Actually I think that if Karen's closest family/friends were unhappy with the way the investigation was going, they wouldn't be as patient as it seems they are being. I think we would've seen/heard more h#11 being raised. They may be comfortable with however long it is taking to make an arrest knowing that no matter how quick, it isn't going to bring her back and they would rather the case have all its nails in line to be hammered. Not that it would be easy on them.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#78141 Jan 22, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe EVERYTHING you read? SMH
Only when its the things he may write himself. LOL!

Jackson, TN

#78142 Jan 22, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>For a long time I thought that David could have done this crime. When Jeff came out with one POI, then it was another thinking process. I begin immediately to change my mind to a woman that had called someone to help her. This is why I went back to study all of the updates and have talked to people about why he said it was completed. From my respective someone covered up their evidence to help this person, and the main person left evidence or a traces of evidence behind. That evidence has been turned over now to the DA. This is why Jeff has went to ask for a special grand jury to indict this one person and to get them into custody. Jeff has had confidence from day one when she was found. I believe that the stage is set for an arrest, but the wait is painful. I also believe that this set up with help will come out, and it will be told who else were involved. I put faith into Jeff, and I am also confident that when the DA finishes this job process that it will be quickly and swift that the arrest will be made.
Oh Ummmmmmm I thought that Jeff your cousin didn't leak out any information??? You are lying on here if you really know about this case and This is why this case has taken so long because of information being leaked out..do NOT come back and say he is not leaking information out re-read your statements and if we all go down so are you and your cousin.
Truth

Houston, TX

#78143 Jan 22, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
I was never sure that the toothbrush story or even the David said she is shacking up story are true. I read them both here and Blink but I could never find a legit story about it. If you take them as fact then that is one clever thought process!! I hadn't considered it at all and never even gave the toothbrush a thought. I use old toothbrushes to clean things all the time, so I just kind of thought that might be the case here. This is a whole different kettle of fish.
Mrs T, thank you for you defense of me. You are a true lady and I appreciate confidence you place in me. Don't let um and all the voices in his choir upset you though, I haven't stopped caring about justice for Karen yet, I aint gonna do it now! J4K
Never tooth brush found and also never said she was shaked up. Her freinds fabricated those stories.

Jackson, TN

#78144 Jan 22, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
He makes me sick reading his sh*t on here.He is a liar and he is trying to fool people on here.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#78145 Jan 22, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Only when its the things he may write himself. LOL!
LOL what exactly is his agenda? I mean other than thoroughly ticking people off? there are too many game players and I dont understand it.
mrs Tea

United States

#78146 Jan 22, 2013
Also, dont forget who said " I dont want to speak badly of Karen, but this case is complex". Was that DS lawyer? And also,I think it was Dawg who pointed out that violent crimes unit was involved on day 3, when she was still only missing. That was a good point . Do you think they found blood?
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#78147 Jan 22, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>He makes me sick reading his sh*t on here.He is a liar and he is trying to fool people on here.
No worries. It's not working as you can tell. No indication of anything being "leaked" either though. If anyone ever tried to use this thread as a jury pool influence excuse, a judge would probably laugh his azzz off since its so back and forth in both and all directions that wash one another out putting it all back on fair ground.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#78148 Jan 22, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Never tooth brush found and also never said she was shaked up. Her freinds fabricated those stories.
Did you hear her friends "fabricate" those stories? Are you saying her toothbrush is missing then?
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#78149 Jan 22, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL what exactly is his agenda? I mean other than thoroughly ticking people off? there are too many game players and I dont understand it.
Some people are a-ok with someone agreeing with them even if its one of their own personalities. LOL!
Dawg

Granger, IN

#78150 Jan 22, 2013
mrs Tea wrote:
Also, dont forget who said " I dont want to speak badly of Karen, but this case is complex". Was that DS lawyer? And also,I think it was Dawg who pointed out that violent crimes unit was involved on day 3, when she was still only missing. That was a good point . Do you think they found blood?
"I don't want to speak badly about Karen," said attorney Steve Farese. "But were some things going on that were quite unusual."

http://www.wmctv.com/story/18430806/attorney-...

I think it was the clothes that were found in the thick brush between Karen's vehicle and the Swift home. The items were gathered as evidence and I would think that the forensic experts that are a part of the Violent Crimes Response Unit would have been the ones to collect the evidence. They are also the ones who did the forensic search of the home on November 11th.

Location hidden

#78151 Jan 22, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
I was taking it as a wife whose hubby may have been interested in Karen after having the rep of being involved with many other women while married. After all, the comment "he has cheated on you for many years and you continue to go back, yada yada yada" would mean that this person would've been saying that D was cheating on the girlfriend by being married to K for 20+ years if it was in the intent you explained. I'm thinking if this husband always cheated, did this person the poster is talking to get revenge like this every time? Doubtful. That's why I doubt the poster and the entire comment.
Ahh. If that is the case then it is just so much of the same. I am not buying the jealous wife thing. Karens death gets her nothing, her husbands, everything. No, if this is a regular practice then she is used to it and wouldn't kil over it. IMO. If any part of this were true, I will be more than surprised.

Location hidden

#78152 Jan 22, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Ummmmmmm I thought that Jeff your cousin didn't leak out any information??? You are lying on here if you really know about this case and This is why this case has taken so long because of information being leaked out..do NOT come back and say he is not leaking information out re-read your statements and if we all go down so are you and your cousin.
For your info, Jeff hasn't leaked any thing out. I don't get where you think info has been leaked out. Just because I think that a woman did this isn't leaking anything out. I also think that David had nothing to do with this at all. Of course Waller did what he did, but to me this is a different situation. I don't know anymore about this case than anyone else that has their opinions on who did this crime.

Location hidden

#78153 Jan 22, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't set that up to answer my self. I just answered their comment. I didn't understand all of that anyways. It sounded like this person said that the woman that David is going together now with is getting cheated on? That is what I thought it said. I may be wrong. Like I told Ginger, I haven't heard that David is going with anyone at all. It also made me question about the jealousy of another woman that could have killed Karen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone be wrongfully accused of stealin at walmart (Jan '10) 14 min REDS don t care 116
Whats going in out by Grecians? 42 min REDS don t care 13
Austin Tinkle 1 hr Guest 2
Ronnie marbrey 2 hr Bfc 2
men who smell foul down below 2 hr guest 9
Black leopard reported at reelfoot 3 hr Anon 13
Was Karen part of gods plan 3 hr Guest 13

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages