Search for Missing Karen Swift
Ginger in the MO

Florissant, MO

#78106 Jan 21, 2013
Pretty soon we're all going to be Ginger's. LOL!
I heard it was tried once before where on a social site where someone was in defense of the perp stating that "they" had been told of evidence when in fact they were trying to throw "unfair trial" issues into play as part of the defense. It didn't work.
Ginger says

Laconia, TN

#78107 Jan 21, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
I have tried to ignore also, but man alive, that is one bored kid. I think there must be some computer knowledge, but my 14 year old nephew programmed my blackberry! lol What annoys me is him taking a subject and expounding on it and trying to pin identities on people and, darn it, I guess almost all of it!
BTW, it is so good to see you here and MrsT and Q and Dawg and all my peeps. You all stand so well for Karen here, even when I can't type, I read and enjoy your words and viewpoints. Lets not forget the humor, thank you all for that, I do get a good chuckle here now and again. Justice is coming, batten down the hatches.
Why don't you get off of this thread. CK

United States

#78108 Jan 21, 2013
Read in the paper where a person was arrested for having a toothbrush and a small bottle of mouthwash in her purse. Never did give her reason for having it on her person.
mrs Tea

United States

#78109 Jan 21, 2013
I would rather read RITs posts than your asinine drivel. You make up fake personas then completely disagree with your selves. No one died and made you king. You have no say as to who stays and who goes. Much to your chargrin.
Ginger in the MO

Florissant, MO

#78110 Jan 21, 2013
Ginger says wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you get off of this thread. CK
Knock it off umx7.
Ginger says

Laconia, TN

#78111 Jan 21, 2013
Ginger in the MO wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock it off umx7.
Did mojo make you mad? CK.
Ginger in the MO

Florissant, MO

#78112 Jan 21, 2013
Ginger says wrote:
<quoted text>Did mojo make you mad? CK.
"I don't get mad"

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#78113 Jan 21, 2013
Ginger in the MO wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock it off umx7.
I have seen a lot in my lifetime, but not so many confusing Gingers. That isn't me.
Mik nutshell

Searcy, AR

#78114 Jan 21, 2013
Et phone home.

Location hidden

#78115 Jan 21, 2013
Well, I don't about you all, but it is time for one of the DA to come forward and let us know something. I know I said that there was supposed to be an update, but this is ridiculous.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#78116 Jan 21, 2013
mrs Tea wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe thats where she was when the fight with her husband started. She was in the bathroom brushing her teeth. If there really was a tooth brush found, I think it may have been part of the crime scene and was carried along with her body to the car. JMO
But why would her toothbrush by part of the crime scene? You cant stab someone with a toothbrush. If there was blood on it that could be explained by her gums bleeding while brushing her teeth. I can only come up with one explanation of why her toothbrush would of been (intentionally) hidden in his tire well. He knew she was going to be missing for a while and wanted to make it appear like she was maybe off with a boyfriend. Isn't that what he said anyways and why he wasn't concerned she didn't come home? So he made it appear she took her toothbrush but instead he stashed it in the last place he thought anyone would look.
A toothbrush does not accidently get put in the wheel well of a vehicle. It has to be intentionally put there and I cant think of any other reason then above as to why.

Jonesboro, AR

#78117 Jan 21, 2013
YES YOU ARE!!!!!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#78118 Jan 21, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Well, I don't about you all, but it is time for one of the DA to come forward and let us know something. I know I said that there was supposed to be an update, but this is ridiculous.
I find it odd that Box said there is only 1 suspect yet its taking them this long to build their case. What results could they possibly still be waiting on? From all the rumors floating around it maybe appears there was a conspiracy involved in killing Karen and that may be what is making this case much harder to solve. A conspiracy doesn't have to be complicated it could be as simple as someone made a call and someone else did the job. But those types of crimes can be more difficult to solve. Seems like Sheriff Box really is confident this case will be solved so lets hold him to his word and keep the pressure on.

Jonesboro, AR

#78119 Jan 21, 2013
GUEST wrote:
YES YOU ARE!!!!!
Sorry this was supposed to be a response to U7's post where he said "this is ridiculous"..Hence, yes you are!! ;)

Jonesboro, AR

#78120 Jan 21, 2013
Ginger says wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you get off of this thread. CK
Why don't you stop acting so obnoxious?? Everyone knows its you ummmmmmmmmmmmmm No matter how hard you try to hide you are so very transparent!! And most everyone is tired of your nonsense. Grow up and stop with the games already! I know its a waste of time asking..but good grief! Enough already!!!!!!!!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#78121 Jan 21, 2013
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>
But why would her toothbrush by part of the crime scene? You cant stab someone with a toothbrush. If there was blood on it that could be explained by her gums bleeding while brushing her teeth. I can only come up with one explanation of why her toothbrush would of been (intentionally) hidden in his tire well. He knew she was going to be missing for a while and wanted to make it appear like she was maybe off with a boyfriend. Isn't that what he said anyways and why he wasn't concerned she didn't come home? So he made it appear she took her toothbrush but instead he stashed it in the last place he thought anyone would look.
A toothbrush does not accidently get put in the wheel well of a vehicle. It has to be intentionally put there and I cant think of any other reason then above as to why.
I was never sure that the toothbrush story or even the David said she is shacking up story are true. I read them both here and Blink but I could never find a legit story about it. If you take them as fact then that is one clever thought process!! I hadn't considered it at all and never even gave the toothbrush a thought. I use old toothbrushes to clean things all the time, so I just kind of thought that might be the case here. This is a whole different kettle of fish.

Mrs T, thank you for you defense of me. You are a true lady and I appreciate confidence you place in me. Don't let um and all the voices in his choir upset you though, I haven't stopped caring about justice for Karen yet, I aint gonna do it now! J4K

Location hidden

#78122 Jan 21, 2013
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it odd that Box said there is only 1 suspect yet its taking them this long to build their case. What results could they possibly still be waiting on? From all the rumors floating around it maybe appears there was a conspiracy involved in killing Karen and that may be what is making this case much harder to solve. A conspiracy doesn't have to be complicated it could be as simple as someone made a call and someone else did the job. But those types of crimes can be more difficult to solve. Seems like Sheriff Box really is confident this case will be solved so lets hold him to his word and keep the pressure on.
For a long time I thought that David could have done this crime. When Jeff came out with one POI, then it was another thinking process. I begin immediately to change my mind to a woman that had called someone to help her. This is why I went back to study all of the updates and have talked to people about why he said it was completed. From my respective someone covered up their evidence to help this person, and the main person left evidence or a traces of evidence behind. That evidence has been turned over now to the DA. This is why Jeff has went to ask for a special grand jury to indict this one person and to get them into custody. Jeff has had confidence from day one when she was found. I believe that the stage is set for an arrest, but the wait is painful. I also believe that this set up with help will come out, and it will be told who else were involved. I put faith into Jeff, and I am also confident that when the DA finishes this job process that it will be quickly and swift that the arrest will be made.

Location hidden

#78123 Jan 21, 2013
Complex... Not completed.

Location hidden

#78124 Jan 21, 2013
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't you stop acting so obnoxious?? Everyone knows its you ummmmmmmmmmmmmm No matter how hard you try to hide you are so very transparent!! And most everyone is tired of your nonsense. Grow up and stop with the games already! I know its a waste of time asking..but good grief! Enough already!!!!!!!!!!
All I can tell you at this point that I haven't even thought about doing anything like that. I will point out that there are other people on this thread. What I have came to a conclusion is that, there is some confusion going on off and on about if the killer is posting by some. This really throws this thread into chaos. I have my points to make ever since all of you want to jump me on who is who continuously. My crazy thoughts is when I read something I see comments made and think differently on what they mean. If I interpreted it a different way then I am going to comment on it in that thinking process.

United States

#78125 Jan 21, 2013
You don't make a lick of sense. Gibberish. GOOOO AWAAAAAAY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
john3:16 2 min stormy 34
magic shops 13 min Business Man 20
how long does it take to get an unemployment ch... (Feb '10) 41 min Jobless In SC 610
storyboard 2 47 min buffalo ring 5
Kori Henry 1 hr haha 2
God is Great (Aug '14) 2 hr Guest 3,588
Carmike Theatre Dyersburg TN 3 hr Inquisitor 35
Dr Cook 3 hr Mike 13

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages