Search for Missing Karen Swift
Penelope_Pitstop

Little Rock, AR

#78086 Jan 21, 2013
u are such a [email protected] real ummmmmmm. u'd be surprised who i am actually. penny lope??? are u for real?? are u 13?? i post what i know and one thing i know is that u are a [email protected] everyone knows it and it has been pointed out to u a million times. i wont bother answering any of ur STUPID questions, especially about a woman. u are trying to cover something up with this woman b.s.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#78087 Jan 21, 2013
Penelope_Pitstop wrote:
u are such a [email protected] real ummmmmmm. u'd be surprised who i am actually. penny lope??? are u for real?? are u 13?? i post what i know and one thing i know is that u are a [email protected] everyone knows it and it has been pointed out to u a million times. i wont bother answering any of ur STUPID questions, especially about a woman. u are trying to cover something up with this woman b.s.
Looks like a get a grip penelope to me. Where is this pitstop at?
mrs Tea

United States

#78088 Jan 21, 2013
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Ive heard the theory on the women at the party being pissed and calling her Daddy cause Karen was dancing with her husband but I dont know how that progressed to motive to kill Karen. Karen would of held her weight in a fight with a women in my opinion and how would a women get her body to the place it was found by herself? I don't know but I agree that there may of been heavy influence by a women in this crime but would be surprised if a women actually committed the crime.
BTW why was Karens toothbrush in the wheel well of Davids vehicle? I am absouletly perplexed by that. Why hide her toothbrush?
Maybe thats where she was when the fight with her husband started. She was in the bathroom brushing her teeth. If there really was a tooth brush found, I think it may have been part of the crime scene and was carried along with her body to the car. JMO

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#78089 Jan 21, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>You have became a complainer and a whiner. I have seen that lately. COOL IT! You'll be fine. The sun will come up in the morning.
You are a little pissant and are wearing on my last nerve. I am sure that being an obnoxious jerk is how you get your jollies, but there are grownups here and you need to pipe down and let them talk. I sure hope they stop homeschooling you and you can get back to junior high soon.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#78090 Jan 21, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a little pissant and are wearing on my last nerve. I am sure that being an obnoxious jerk is how you get your jollies, but there are grownups here and you need to pipe down and let them talk. I sure hope they stop homeschooling you and you can get back to junior high soon.
LOL Big big biiiiiiiig green checkmark!!!!!!!!!: Do some people just enjoy talking like an igmoramous?!?! Half the time his words do not even make sense...like the sheriff used "corruption" to find the killer!? What the heck? I've really been trying to ignore but omg!!!!
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#78091 Jan 21, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a nice short thread. Twelve posts and eleven of them made on the same day by the same person.....

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dyersburg-tn/...

Notice the use of "have a nice day" and the multiple question marks in some of the posts. And, of course, the pathetic language.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#78092 Jan 21, 2013
Just saw an ad for tomorrows Jerry Springer. Its the "Hillbilly Ninja"! Little scrawny dude that sounds just like u7m. Too funny!!

Location hidden

#78093 Jan 21, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Last nerve on topix? Come on get real. If topix makes you nervous, then you better get off from here before you have a nervous break down.

Location hidden

#78094 Jan 21, 2013
boogiesmom wrote:
Just saw an ad for tomorrows Jerry Springer. Its the "Hillbilly Ninja"! Little scrawny dude that sounds just like u7m. Too funny!!
I'm not hillbilly. But hilllbilly is cool. I'm sorry that you don't like us, but I like my self. I don't know what your problem is, but that isn't my problem. It is your worldly problem.

Location hidden

#78095 Jan 21, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a nice short thread. Twelve posts and eleven of them made on the same day by the same person.....
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dyersburg-tn/...
Notice the use of "have a nice day" and the multiple question marks in some of the posts. And, of course, the pathetic language.
Notice that the bushes has a tree house in it. That is where the hideout by David's window is as well.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#78096 Jan 21, 2013
Umx7...I find it scarier that you know which window is his to be honest.

Location hidden

#78097 Jan 21, 2013
Queue wrote:
Maybe, it is by the bathroom?? I am wondering where dawg overheard it at.
Ginger

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#78098 Jan 21, 2013
I have a few questions for you Ummmmmmm. 1) Have you been in David's house or yard? 2) Do you live near David? 3) How old are you? 4) Can Box be trusted?

I'm getting where you keep me confused.
Ginger

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#78099 Jan 21, 2013
mrs Tea wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe thats where she was when the fight with her husband started. She was in the bathroom brushing her teeth. If there really was a tooth brush found, I think it may have been part of the crime scene and was carried along with her body to the car. JMO
That is a good post.

Dyersburg, TN

#78100 Jan 21, 2013
Queue wrote:
true dat...

Location hidden

#78101 Jan 21, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>That is a good post.
Confused? You mean you have changed your mind about David doing this?
here in my own words

Savannah, TN

#78102 Jan 21, 2013
This whole damn thread is confusing.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#78103 Jan 21, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text> LOL Big big biiiiiiiig green checkmark!!!!!!!!!: Do some people just enjoy talking like an igmoramous?!?! Half the time his words do not even make sense...like the sheriff used "corruption" to find the killer!? What the heck? I've really been trying to ignore but omg!!!!
I have tried to ignore also, but man alive, that is one bored kid. I think there must be some computer knowledge, but my 14 year old nephew programmed my blackberry! lol What annoys me is him taking a subject and expounding on it and trying to pin identities on people and, darn it, I guess almost all of it!

BTW, it is so good to see you here and MrsT and Q and Dawg and all my peeps. You all stand so well for Karen here, even when I can't type, I read and enjoy your words and viewpoints. Lets not forget the humor, thank you all for that, I do get a good chuckle here now and again. Justice is coming, batten down the hatches.
mrs Tea

United States

#78104 Jan 21, 2013
Good to see you,too,RIT! I agree :)
Ginger

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#78105 Jan 21, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Confused? You mean you have changed your mind about David doing this?
I said I would have to see solid evidence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 32 min impulse 4,681
Car break-ins and burglaries 3 hr cheetah 2
DPD is the only LE agency in the county not usi... 3 hr Uneducated citizens 16
Tatum's plumbing 5 hr Truth vs Ignorance 12
hair stylist in Dyersburg 5 hr Pennie Lane 4
Emily baber 6 hr rat 2
Timmy climer 7 hr wants to know 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages