|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe the case is that complex and a "special prosecutor" is needed/being requested to assist. Could be taking some time to have one appointed. It's been seen where DA's have found that necessary before for a variety of reasons.."complex" cases, grievances filed by family members to state bars regarding investigations, etc. Who knows! It will be interesting to see what caused such "complexity". The Sheriff said we would understand eventually.
That is what I thought.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
You said he's already found out who did it. Which is it?
I think I meant to say that they have their POI, but he probably would have corrupted Dyer Co. to find out.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

You have NO IDEA what corrupted actually means do you?

corrupted past participle, past tense of cor·rupt (Verb)
Verb
Cause to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain.
Cause to become morally depraved.
Guilty of dishonest practices, as bribery; lacking integrity; crooked

So what you're really saying is your cousin is guilty of dishonest practices in Dyer Co?

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
You have NO IDEA what corrupted actually means do you?
corrupted past participle, past tense of cor·rupt (Verb)
Verb
Cause to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain.
Cause to become morally depraved.
Guilty of dishonest practices, as bribery; lacking integrity; crooked
So what you're really saying is your cousin is guilty of dishonest practices in Dyer Co?
I said that the corruption to get the killer wasn't mean. This kind of corruption was used in a legal good way. Geeezzzee!
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I said that the corruption to get the killer wasn't mean. This kind of corruption was used in a legal good way. Geeezzzee!
What you type and what you mean are 2 different things at times Umx7....just a friendly observation. ;)

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

What an idiot.

Doesn't matter if the corruption was kind or mean, there is NO SUCH THING as "legal corruption" dumb ass.
I would tell you that is an oxymoron but I'm sure that word would lead us to things I'd rather not see here.
MF-er Jones

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe the case is that complex and a "special prosecutor" is needed/being requested to assist. Could be taking some time to have one appointed. It's been seen where DA's have found that necessary before for a variety of reasons.."complex" cases, grievances filed by family members to state bars regarding investigations, etc. Who knows! It will be interesting to see what caused such "complexity". The Sheriff said we would understand eventually.
Is that done?(bringing in a special, experienced prosecutor)? Aren't most experienced public prosecutors busy in their own county? would you have to get a private attorney to do this? And would they do it pro-bono because our county surely could not pay for that...

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
What an idiot.
Doesn't matter if the corruption was kind or mean, there is NO SUCH THING as "legal corruption" dumb ass.
I would tell you that is an oxymoron but I'm sure that word would lead us to things I'd rather not see here.
You are such a glamorous one aren't you? It was just an expression.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

MF-er Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that done?(bringing in a special, experienced prosecutor)? Aren't most experienced public prosecutors busy in their own county? would you have to get a private attorney to do this? And would they do it pro-bono because our county surely could not pay for that...
A State District Judge can appoint one.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Typically the State Attorney General's office appoints a special prosecutor.

(I'm glamorous?? OMFG too funny)

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a glamorous one aren't you? It was just an expression.
And no, dumb dumb, saying someone is going to find a murderer by "corrupting" an entire county ISN'T an "expression". It's just a bunch of idiot speak.
As an example, to describe you using an expression, one would say something like, "dumber than a box of rocks" or "not the brightest bulb on the strand"
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Guest wrote:
Typically the State Attorney General's office appoints a special prosecutor.
(I'm glamorous?? OMFG too funny)
http://www.thedailypage.com/daily/article.php...

http://www.wacotrib.com/news/crime/186424101....

Not in these cases.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

I think about who killed Karen everyday, and pray about it every night, but the last few days I have been thinking about her life. Speaking for Karen has shared some very disturbing facts.(yes I beleive this poster) Think of how miserable it must have been to know you are being stalked and every move you make monitored. Thats no way to live. Then to think she had almost gotten the life she wanted and deserved. Only to be murdered and taken away from her children whom were her life.
I pray justice comes and Karen can truly rest in peace.
J4K

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

QUEUE wrote:
Which would be why I said "typically". But really, does it even matter? Or do you just have the need to be information central and no one else is supposed to say anything?
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Which would be why I said "typically". But really, does it even matter? Or do you just have the need to be information central and no one else is supposed to say anything?
Don't know about anyone else, but that would suit me.
Just sayin'.....

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know about anyone else, but that would suit me.
Just sayin'.....
So, you are saying that if you don't say anything else, that would suit you?

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
And no, dumb dumb, saying someone is going to find a murderer by "corrupting" an entire county ISN'T an "expression". It's just a bunch of idiot speak.
As an example, to describe you using an expression, one would say something like, "dumber than a box of rocks" or "not the brightest bulb on the strand"
How do you know he didn't corrupt someone to find out who killed Karen?? Maybe he corrupted the right person to find out.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know he didn't corrupt someone to find out who killed Karen?? Maybe he corrupted the right person to find out.
So, I think you are agreeing he is corrupt.

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know he didn't corrupt someone to find out who killed Karen?? Maybe he corrupted the right person to find out.
no...but just so you know, there are rumors that he was involved with her (and according to some: a Judge (DD who gave her a phone), and a major insurance agent: WB). So maybe this is why hubby got a big lawyer because he was up against big deals....just saying....

not that Box is corrupt but something bad happened to someone he should not have been involved with...so what do you do? can a sheriff excuse himself? not likely...

seious rumors...let's take bets on how long this post will stay here....copy it while you can...cause it will be GONE very soon

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I think I would run after a tragedy like that for a few days, and then think about a statement later. Even if he hasn't given one doesn't mean that he did it. He has been quite. Maybe, he wants to be alone and not talk about it. I know I wouldn't want to talk about it to much. It might be to much on him.
your wording above caught my eye.

What tragedy are you referencing? At the time David refused to talk to a reporter and "ran away" Karen was still a missing person. Personally I cant wrap my mind around you agreeing and saying you would run for a few days too to get your thoughts or whatever. Thats just not normal behavior. The bad guys are the ones that run the ones who got a lot to hide. Most would be face in front of the camera keeping their loved ones face and name out there. There are other sitiations when the publicity isnt a good idea though.
Personally Ive never got past David as the number 1 suspect in this case. Ive looked at other angles but end up back at square 1.
Has anyone came up with a good reason her toothbrush was found hidden in his vehicles wheel well? love to hear it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 76,241 - 76,260 of95,214
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

96 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min WTSenior 124,084
jeannie ramey and justin mcguire (Dec '11) 30 min idk 32
God 46 min believer 14
Man Screw You!!!! 54 min guest 7
Butler Heating & Air 54 min guest 29
Do you approve of Jeff Box as Dyer County Sheriff? (Jun '12) 1 hr Andy 127
Brandy Jordan 1 hr William 4
•••
•••
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••