Search for Missing Karen Swift

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#78073 Jan 20, 2013
Check this wrote:
Wtf? Now someone's paranoid over a FB friend request? That comment just came from left field. If it bothers you that much call the law, Nancy Grace, Jesus, Oprah, or whoever you think will get to the bottom of this hot mess! Just my 5 cents. Btw Bill is short for William. Not that it matters but I think 7m shouldn't have been called out on that one. If this DD and WB story is indeed true the proper authorities (FBI because it seems you have no faith in the Good ole sherrif) should be notified. 7m, you have been acting like an ass lately so don't think that I was sticking up for you.
I don't know. I can't even answer that one if I have been acting like an ass or not. Why are you acting like one for?
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#78074 Jan 20, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
no...but just so you know, there are rumors that he was involved with her (and according to some: a Judge (DD who gave her a phone), and a major insurance agent: WB). So maybe this is why hubby got a big lawyer because he was up against big deals....just saying....
not that Box is corrupt but something bad happened to someone he should not have been involved with...so what do you do? can a sheriff excuse himself? not likely...
seious rumors...let's take bets on how long this post will stay here....copy it while you can...cause it will be GONE very soon
No offense, I don't know who the other two are but I don't buy that Karen was involved with Box. Some of these "rumors" are just nuts and completely without merit...IMO
mrs Tea

United States

#78076 Jan 20, 2013
mrs Tea wrote:
The idiot is still being an idiot. We see it.
Sick of its nonsense!

Location hidden

#78077 Jan 20, 2013
mrs Tea wrote:
<quoted text>
Sick of its nonsense!
You have became a complainer and a whiner. I have seen that lately. COOL IT! You'll be fine. The sun will come up in the morning.
comeonman

Plano, TX

#78078 Jan 20, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>You have became a complainer and a whiner. I have seen that lately. COOL IT! You'll be fine. The sun will come up in the morning.
You work so hard little junior-G man. You need some rest.

Bless your heart.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#78079 Jan 20, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I just think that a woman did this crime.
Why? Ive heard the theory on the women at the party being pissed and calling her Daddy cause Karen was dancing with her husband but I dont know how that progressed to motive to kill Karen. Karen would of held her weight in a fight with a women in my opinion and how would a women get her body to the place it was found by herself? I don't know but I agree that there may of been heavy influence by a women in this crime but would be surprised if a women actually committed the crime.

BTW why was Karens toothbrush in the wheel well of Davids vehicle? I am absouletly perplexed by that. Why hide her toothbrush?
Penelope_Pitstop

Little Rock, AR

#78080 Jan 21, 2013
the RUMOR about a woman being p.o'ed because Karen danced with her hubby all night is total made up sh!t. the real ummmmmmm probably the one started it. this woman's husband DID NOT even attend the party!! he was @ home sick. fact.
Penelope_Pitstop

Little Rock, AR

#78081 Jan 21, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>You have became a complainer and a whiner. I have seen that lately. COOL IT! You'll be fine. The sun will come up in the morning.
say what?? YOU have been a whiner and complainer (and a dumb@ss) ALL along!! you gotta h#ll of a nerve telling mrs. tea or anyone else to COOL IT. you cool it! the sun did not come up in the morning for Karen Swift, now did it.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#78082 Jan 21, 2013
Uh, the toothbrush thing and attendees of the party have never been verified.

Location hidden

#78083 Jan 21, 2013
Penelope_Pitstop wrote:
<quoted text>
say what?? YOU have been a whiner and complainer (and a dumb@ss) ALL along!! you gotta h#ll of a nerve telling mrs. tea or anyone else to COOL IT. you cool it! the sun did not come up in the morning for Karen Swift, now did it.
Hey Penelopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Pea pea! Peeeeeeeeweeeeee! COOL IT!!
Penelope_Pitstop

Little Rock, AR

#78084 Jan 21, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Penelopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Pea pea! Peeeeeeeeweeeeee! COOL IT!!
how mature u are!! NOT. u do know that most posters on here and other topix threads believe u to be a troublemaking little troll, although not a very good one at that. and u prove u are a dumb@ss DAILY!

and Dawg....i know that the attendees of the party have not been verified publicly but i happen to know as a fact that this man was not there. it is just more rumormongering in an attempt to place suspicion away from a certain individual. yes the authorities are aware of this.

Location hidden

#78085 Jan 21, 2013
Penelope_Pitstop wrote:
<quoted text>
how mature u are!! NOT. u do know that most posters on here and other topix threads believe u to be a troublemaking little troll, although not a very good one at that. and u prove u are a dumb@ss DAILY!
and Dawg....i know that the attendees of the party have not been verified publicly but i happen to know as a fact that this man was not there. it is just more rumormongering in an attempt to place suspicion away from a certain individual. yes the authorities are aware of this.
Well, penny lope... Does this man have a woman that was there?
Penelope_Pitstop

Little Rock, AR

#78086 Jan 21, 2013
u are such a dumb@ss real ummmmmmm. u'd be surprised who i am actually. penny lope??? are u for real?? are u 13?? i post what i know and one thing i know is that u are a dumb@ss. everyone knows it and it has been pointed out to u a million times. i wont bother answering any of ur STUPID questions, especially about a woman. u are trying to cover something up with this woman b.s.

Location hidden

#78087 Jan 21, 2013
Penelope_Pitstop wrote:
u are such a dumb@ss real ummmmmmm. u'd be surprised who i am actually. penny lope??? are u for real?? are u 13?? i post what i know and one thing i know is that u are a dumb@ss. everyone knows it and it has been pointed out to u a million times. i wont bother answering any of ur STUPID questions, especially about a woman. u are trying to cover something up with this woman b.s.
Looks like a get a grip penelope to me. Where is this pitstop at?
mrs Tea

United States

#78088 Jan 21, 2013
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Ive heard the theory on the women at the party being pissed and calling her Daddy cause Karen was dancing with her husband but I dont know how that progressed to motive to kill Karen. Karen would of held her weight in a fight with a women in my opinion and how would a women get her body to the place it was found by herself? I don't know but I agree that there may of been heavy influence by a women in this crime but would be surprised if a women actually committed the crime.
BTW why was Karens toothbrush in the wheel well of Davids vehicle? I am absouletly perplexed by that. Why hide her toothbrush?
Maybe thats where she was when the fight with her husband started. She was in the bathroom brushing her teeth. If there really was a tooth brush found, I think it may have been part of the crime scene and was carried along with her body to the car. JMO

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#78089 Jan 21, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
You are a little pissant and are wearing on my last nerve. I am sure that being an obnoxious jerk is how you get your jollies, but there are grownups here and you need to pipe down and let them talk. I sure hope they stop homeschooling you and you can get back to junior high soon.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#78090 Jan 21, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a little pissant and are wearing on my last nerve. I am sure that being an obnoxious jerk is how you get your jollies, but there are grownups here and you need to pipe down and let them talk. I sure hope they stop homeschooling you and you can get back to junior high soon.
LOL Big big biiiiiiiig green checkmark!!!!!!!!!: Do some people just enjoy talking like an igmoramous?!?! Half the time his words do not even make sense...like the sheriff used "corruption" to find the killer!? What the heck? I've really been trying to ignore but omg!!!!
Dawg

Granger, IN

#78091 Jan 21, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a nice short thread. Twelve posts and eleven of them made on the same day by the same person.....

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dyersburg-tn/...

Notice the use of "have a nice day" and the multiple question marks in some of the posts. And, of course, the pathetic language.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#78092 Jan 21, 2013
Just saw an ad for tomorrows Jerry Springer. Its the "Hillbilly Ninja"! Little scrawny dude that sounds just like u7m. Too funny!!

Location hidden

#78093 Jan 21, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Last nerve on topix? Come on get real. If topix makes you nervous, then you better get off from here before you have a nervous break down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened on Parkview 24 min XDyersburg 13
Fredís superstore in Dyersburg tn 26 min Memphis Tn 7
New Tenncare laws will require recipients to work 34 min Casual Observations 2
Multiple cops on the street 1 hr Pux 22
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Silent but deadly 11,539
Food poisoning? 2 hr Long haul trucker 12
what happened to lorri willis 2 hr Guest 2
Bean mill rd 8 hr Probing Uranus 28

Dyersburg Jobs

Personal Finance