“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#78025 Jan 20, 2013
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>
your wording above caught my eye.
What tragedy are you referencing? At the time David refused to talk to a reporter and "ran away" Karen was still a missing person. Personally I cant wrap my mind around you agreeing and saying you would run for a few days too to get your thoughts or whatever. Thats just not normal behavior. The bad guys are the ones that run the ones who got a lot to hide. Most would be face in front of the camera keeping their loved ones face and name out there. There are other sitiations when the publicity isnt a good idea though.
Personally Ive never got past David as the number 1 suspect in this case. Ive looked at other angles but end up back at square 1.
Has anyone came up with a good reason her toothbrush was found hidden in his vehicles wheel well? love to hear it.
I just think that a woman did this crime.

And Curtis

#78026 Jan 20, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
no...but just so you know, there are rumors that he was involved with her (and according to some: a Judge (DD who gave her a phone), and a major insurance agent: WB). So maybe this is why hubby got a big lawyer because he was up against big deals....just saying....
not that Box is corrupt but something bad happened to someone he should not have been involved with...so what do you do? can a sheriff excuse himself? not likely...
seious rumors...let's take bets on how long this post will stay here....copy it while you can...cause it will be GONE very soon
Dd and BB? Is there a woman working for them?
Fact or Fiction

Jonesboro, AR

#78027 Jan 20, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
no...but just so you know, there are rumors that he was involved with her (and according to some: a Judge (DD who gave her a phone), and a major insurance agent: WB). So maybe this is why hubby got a big lawyer because he was up against big deals....just saying....
not that Box is corrupt but something bad happened to someone he should not have been involved with...so what do you do? can a sheriff excuse himself? not likely...
seious rumors...let's take bets on how long this post will stay here....copy it while you can...cause it will be GONE very soon
The post should never have been put up in the first place. Totally absurd. New allegations every day. I am sure the sheriff will love this one.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78028 Jan 20, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Which would be why I said "typically". But really, does it even matter? Or do you just have the need to be information central and no one else is supposed to say anything?
Is it "typical" that you get so defensive? Sorry if you felt your paws were stepped on. That wasn't my intention. If it "doesn't matter", why get so defensive? As we all know, there are a couple "information centrals" on here who don't like it when anyone one else adds to the conversation as I was doing - and God forbid someone prove them wrong. This isn't the place for someone to be that takes things so personal.
Ginger

Cherokee Village, AR

#78029 Jan 20, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't buy this for many reasons. Let me make sure I have this correct--1) Box was having an affair 2) A Judge 3) A insurance agent--Someone is getting scared that other than LE will get involved in this case--

Now you're reaching deep!
Ginger

Cherokee Village, AR

#78030 Jan 20, 2013
P.S. Didn't your lawyer tell you to stop talking!?!
Ginger

Cherokee Village, AR

#78031 Jan 20, 2013
I would have stopped posting on here if you --DS--thought you knew who I was. Joke on you. She told you she would protect me. She doesn't know who did it nor do I--but she has a friend that "can" get things done. Her friend hasn't told her anything--to protect her. She told you don't say a word--but you told all of your friends. She told she wasn't Ginger--you made a huge mistake-- you had one of your friends to befriend someone of FB.

The more you talk-- the more you tell...the more you lie. If you didn't do it...you're making yourself look guilty.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78032 Jan 20, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Dd and BB? Is there a woman working for them?
Read slower Umx7. It says "W". Or are you assuming again?
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78033 Jan 20, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation?:

"There are rumors" = "I have found it necessary to start one".
"according to some" = "according to one."
"involved with her" = "trying to help her".
"up against big deals" = "inferior to some professions".

Ginger

Cherokee Village, AR

#78034 Jan 20, 2013
One more thing David...if your attorney finds out what you have been doing, he might not represent you.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78035 Jan 20, 2013
Ginger...what makes you so certain you know who is posting on here? There has been several that have brought a variety of different theories here. Couldn't this just be another one of those?
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#78036 Jan 20, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it "typical" that you get so defensive? Sorry if you felt your paws were stepped on. That wasn't my intention. If it "doesn't matter", why get so defensive? As we all know, there are a couple "information centrals" on here who don't like it when anyone one else adds to the conversation as I was doing - and God forbid someone prove them wrong. This isn't the place for someone to be that takes things so personal.
Funny.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78037 Jan 20, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny.
;)

Little Rock, AR

#78038 Jan 20, 2013
Is Lisa posting as Ginger?

Since: Jul 11

Irmo, SC

#78039 Jan 20, 2013
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>
your wording above caught my eye.
What tragedy are you referencing? At the time David refused to talk to a reporter and "ran away" Karen was still a missing person. Personally I cant wrap my mind around you agreeing and saying you would run for a few days too to get your thoughts or whatever. Thats just not normal behavior. The bad guys are the ones that run the ones who got a lot to hide. Most would be face in front of the camera keeping their loved ones face and name out there. There are other sitiations when the publicity isnt a good idea though.
Personally Ive never got past David as the number 1 suspect in this case. Ive looked at other angles but end up back at square 1.
Has anyone came up with a good reason her toothbrush was found hidden in his vehicles wheel well? love to hear it.
Because he realized last minute that finding toothbrush still wet or with his prints, or without any prints would indicate she didn't leave the house that night. If true that is the only thing that makes sense, and we all know the devils in the details. The only thing he could do, was to hide the toothbrush once he thought about it's importance. IMO

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#78040 Jan 20, 2013
GUEST wrote:
Is Lisa posting as Ginger?
could be f KH

Location hidden

#78041 Jan 20, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>

You F stop trashing K! What did you F do stalk her to find this rumors.

And Curtis

#78042 Jan 20, 2013
Mojogoingon wrote:
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You F stop trashing K! What did you F do stalk her to find this rumors.
Could this be the killer controlling Facebook? Trying to control us here? Controlled the memorial.

Location hidden

#78043 Jan 20, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Could this be the killer controlling Facebook? Trying to control us here? Controlled the memorial.
Don't know dude!

Location hidden

#78044 Jan 20, 2013
David dude did you f piss ck off Oh hell no! Don't you f know who her dad is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min WTSenior 150,950
2 Police Resign From Newbern Police Department? 15 min guest 1
gateway homeschool? (Jul '09) 25 min MSN 59
Sonic on St John Ave 33 min guest 4
Child Support (Nov '10) 45 min guest 158
miss me? 52 min carmen 30
God is Great 58 min modernman 160
More Sheriff Box Blunders 8 hr Rollie 23
Conditions of the city of Dyersburg 12 hr guest 62
Shame on WalMart! 20 hr dontlikestupidity 12
missing man ? Mon Sweet Annie 173
•••
•••