Search for Missing Karen Swift
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78053 Jan 20, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Apparently, NG was right about CK. I'm not saying it is Ginger now, so don't even start. Anyone. It seems like this CK has really came back in the picture here, and is involved somehow.
Not saying "Ginger" is what?

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#78054 Jan 20, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Not saying "Ginger" is what?
CK!
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78055 Jan 20, 2013
GUEST wrote:
Is C K the mother?
No. Not from the info on this thread anyway.
comeonman

Plano, TX

#78056 Jan 20, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Apparently, NG was right about CK. I'm not saying it is Ginger now, so don't even start. Anyone. It seems like this CK has really came back in the picture here, and is involved somehow.
You go get em junior-G man

Location hidden

#78057 Jan 20, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Not from the info on this thread anyway.
Well, I think it is correct. I know that NG called it out.

Location hidden

#78058 Jan 20, 2013
comeonman wrote:
<quoted text>You go get em junior-G man
Ok! Lol! Do you have anything to say about this confusion? Lol!
comeonman

Plano, TX

#78059 Jan 20, 2013
Any of you all know who killed JFK?
jjg

Laconia, TN

#78060 Jan 20, 2013
Speaking for Karen wrote:
All this bs is not working. She did not accept the fb friend request. I will unfriend everyone on her friends list to ensure that you cannot get to her. She is looking for answers but looking for them in the wrong places. Stop playing your games. You are not as intelligent as you believe you are. I am on to you. She tells me everything and I am not buying it. You are in enough poop. Harassing her will not accomplish for you what you are trying to accomplish. So stop with the crap. I will not allow another family member to be manipulated by you. Your freedom will end very soon.
Lisa just quit. Use your regular name. Stop hiding.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78061 Jan 20, 2013
jjg wrote:
<quoted text>Lisa just quit. Use your regular name. Stop hiding.
Tell that to Guest-Dyersburg

Location hidden

#78062 Jan 20, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok! I give up. I'm beginning to see all of these post that "Speaking for Karen" is Lisa. Que! I just don't know. Is it??

Sioux City, IA

#78063 Jan 20, 2013
Mojogoingon wrote:
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
no...but just so you know, there are rumors that he was involved with her (and according to some: a Judge (DD who gave her a phone), and a major insurance agent: WB). So maybe this is why hubby got a big lawyer because he was up against big deals....just saying....
not that Box is corrupt but something bad happened to someone he should not have been involved with...so what do you do? can a sheriff excuse himself? not likely...
seious rumors...let's take bets on how long this post will stay here....copy it while you can...cause it will be GONE very soon
You F stop trashing K! What did you F do stalk her to find this rumors.
grow up Mongoloid. I am not trashing her. i am trashing her partners...she was a vibrant, lovely, soon to be divorced woman. It is NORMAL to have a sexual life (gasp! yes!!!). She was taken advantage of and certain things have to be discussed if anyone truly wants Justice for Karen. sheeeze. And I am NOT David or a Ginger.

Sioux City, IA

#78064 Jan 20, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
not Lisa either.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78065 Jan 20, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
not Lisa either.
Oh I know that.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#78066 Jan 20, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Ok! I give up. I'm beginning to see all of these post that "Speaking for Karen" is Lisa. Que! I just don't know. Is it??
Not just beginning to see. It's been that way for months - poster(s) saying it was Lisa. There's only 1 maybe 2 that would have a problem with it anyway. I never blamed her for being on here when we knew it was her.
Check this

Lockhart, TX

#78067 Jan 20, 2013
Wtf? Now someone's paranoid over a FB friend request? That comment just came from left field. If it bothers you that much call the law, Nancy Grace, Jesus, Oprah, or whoever you think will get to the bottom of this hot mess! Just my 5 cents. Btw Bill is short for William. Not that it matters but I think 7m shouldn't have been called out on that one. If this DD and WB story is indeed true the proper authorities (FBI because it seems you have no faith in the Good ole sherrif) should be notified. 7m, you have been acting like an ass lately so don't think that I was sticking up for you.

Location hidden

#78068 Jan 20, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just beginning to see. It's been that way for months - poster(s) saying it was Lisa. There's only 1 maybe 2 that would have a problem with it anyway. I never blamed her for being on here when we knew it was her.
I know that she didn't believe me that I am Jeff's cousin. That was for sure.
Girly

Dallas, TX

#78069 Jan 20, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Ok! I give up. I'm beginning to see all of these post that "Speaking for Karen" is Lisa. Que! I just don't know. Is it??
You really are stupid aren't you? It's not just a game! Do you ever comprehend anything you read? Most people have known that all along- and good for her!!! She has my support in trying to defend her sister's honor!!
Speaking for Karen

Searcy, AR

#78070 Jan 20, 2013
No one is paranoid unless maybe it is you. The one the message was for understands very well what the message was about which is why you made comment in regards to that particular post. You will stop harassing Karen's family or you will face consequences.
Check this

Lockhart, TX

#78071 Jan 20, 2013
Lady, if you read, I made comments to several different posts. If you or your family is truly being harassed call someone who can help nip it in the butt. I'm sorry for your pain but complaining about this on the Internet isn't helping to stop it. You need people that can help.

Location hidden

#78072 Jan 20, 2013
Girly wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are stupid aren't you? It's not just a game! Do you ever comprehend anything you read? Most people have known that all along- and good for her!!! She has my support in trying to defend her sister's honor!!
So, you are saying that you knew that speaking for Karen is Lisa? Thank you for that confirmation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dog found 12 min visitor 4
time for phil bivens to go. he is to comfortable (Jun '14) 5 hr guest 24
Mike McCulloch running for Constable 5 hr guest 2
Jason roberts 6 hr Guest 199
Appraisal of Antique? 6 hr Good grief 9
Lake on Aztec. 8 hr Nada 1
Dtf 10 hr Eebydeeby 1

Dyersburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages