Just call me crazy

Ash Flat, AR

#77984 Jan 19, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was revenge you would have to know what was so revengeful. If you knew what was so revengeful, you would know who.
Few are talking because their are fuggin scared that Box is corrupt (if you know what I mean ;()...town could be fuggin evil! I don't know about a fuggin woman killing KS, how would she carry her there...JMO

Revenge you're a fuggin nut case. Stop watching fuggin CSI!
Just call me crazy

Ash Flat, AR

#77985 Jan 19, 2013
nandoo wrote:
If this case is in the hands of the DA, I just dont understand what they are waiting on.
Could point to one of their guys. Whoever the fuggin perp is carries.
Just call me crazy

Ash Flat, AR

#77986 Jan 19, 2013
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, and I would do it for my childrens well being, no matter how I felt about their mother. I would want them to know, I had done everything in my power to find their mother. This is a big ole red flag to me, and I would think for LE as well. So why was his response to say NOTHING, and to hire an attorney? So far from the norm that it is blinding, unless of course you love him. IMO
You said it all! The fuggin ex hired an attorney to protect his azz.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77987 Jan 19, 2013
Dawg wrote:
The DA is not a scientist.
All the tests results have to be interpreted in a language and in a sequence that he and the common person can understand.
He also has to provide expert witnesses to assist him in court. With a potential high profile attorney, with his expert witnesses as an adversary, the DA has to choose wisely.
No. But surely he has enough experience in presenting evidence and surely this isn't the first case he's had to do so in.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#77988 Jan 19, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
No. But surely he has enough experience in presenting evidence and surely this isn't the first case he's had to do so in.
Bivens has been around for years but I don't recall seeing anything extraordinary about his record in Dyer County. He may be able to negotiate drug convictions on a regular basis but it seems a lot of the murders go unsolved and unprosecuted in his area.
Mama D

Dyersburg, TN

#77989 Jan 19, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Bivens has been around for years but I don't recall seeing anything extraordinary about his record in Dyer County. He may be able to negotiate drug convictions on a regular basis but it seems a lot of the murders go unsolved and unprosecuted in his area.
Big green check mark! Not saying any of what you said is true, but I share the opinion. You sure seem to notice a h3ll of a lot about Dyer county to be sitting all the way over in your neck of the woods..

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#77990 Jan 19, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand what you're saying and I think you're right. DA knows that they can't get an conviction.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#77991 Jan 19, 2013
Mama D wrote:
<quoted text>
Big green check mark! Not saying any of what you said is true, but I share the opinion. You sure seem to notice a h3ll of a lot about Dyer county to be sitting all the way over in your neck of the woods..
I am very familiar with some of Tennessee's finest county politicians. I've never hidden the fact that I've got family down there and own a few acres of land. I just haven't said exactly where.
The political history of Dyer County is on the internet and I'd have to say, some of it is pretty colorful but also pretty scary at the same time.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#77992 Jan 19, 2013
Just call me crazy wrote:
<quoted text>Few are talking because their are fuggin scared that Box is corrupt (if you know what I mean ;()...town could be fuggin evil! I don't know about a fuggin woman killing KS, how would she carry her there...JMO
Revenge you're a fuggin nut case. Stop watching fuggin CSI!
Yep, my cousin is so corrupt, and he will corrupt Dyer Co. to find out who killed Karen.

And Curtis

#77993 Jan 19, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Ok! Maybe I should slide over there and ask her who killed Karen? BNO! Maybe this is it. Maybe, I have my answer. Whoop hooo!
She said it was a very touchy subject, but it will take some time Darn it.=(

Location hidden

#77994 Jan 19, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very familiar with some of Tennessee's finest county politicians. I've never hidden the fact that I've got family down there and own a few acres of land. I just haven't said exactly where.
The political history of Dyer County is on the internet and I'd have to say, some of it is pretty colorful but also pretty scary at the same time.
It sounds like they have a Pee Wee team trying to play in the Super Bowl. Would it be an option to bring in a more experienced, better prepared prosecution team?
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77995 Jan 19, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, my cousin is so corrupt, and he will corrupt Dyer Co. to find out who killed Karen.
You said he's already found out who did it. Which is it?
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77996 Jan 19, 2013
silver silverado wrote:
<quoted text>It sounds like they have a Pee Wee team trying to play in the Super Bowl. Would it be an option to bring in a more experienced, better prepared prosecution team?
Or maybe the case is that complex and a "special prosecutor" is needed/being requested to assist. Could be taking some time to have one appointed. It's been seen where DA's have found that necessary before for a variety of reasons.."complex" cases, grievances filed by family members to state bars regarding investigations, etc. Who knows! It will be interesting to see what caused such "complexity". The Sheriff said we would understand eventually.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#77997 Jan 19, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Good call JM! All part of the unsuccessful agenda maybe eh? Reminds me of the one's like Jodi Arias creating all the lies, backstepping then finding a theory to finally stick with that still has nothing to back it up. Funny how people think that the evidence will change along with their theories that they come up with!
I wasn't the one you were responding to LOL but I concur!!:-) You said...JM...haha
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#77998 Jan 19, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>She said it was a very touchy subject, but it will take some time Darn it.=(
Quite frankly Karen would have already told you a long time ago that you are nuts! lol ;)
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77999 Jan 19, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text> I wasn't the one you were responding to LOL but I concur!!:-) You said...JM...haha
LOL! Ooops! I mean Ndo!! Guess I got my favorites confused.

Location hidden

#78000 Jan 19, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe the case is that complex and a "special prosecutor" is needed/being requested to assist. Could be taking some time to have one appointed. It's been seen where DA's have found that necessary before for a variety of reasons.."complex" cases, grievances filed by family members to state bars regarding investigations, etc. Who knows! It will be interesting to see what caused such "complexity". The Sheriff said we would understand eventually.
That is what I thought.

And Curtis

#78001 Jan 19, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
You said he's already found out who did it. Which is it?
I think I meant to say that they have their POI, but he probably would have corrupted Dyer Co. to find out.

Tampa, FL

#78002 Jan 19, 2013
You have NO IDEA what corrupted actually means do you?

corrupted past participle, past tense of cor·rupt (Verb)
Verb
Cause to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain.
Cause to become morally depraved.
Guilty of dishonest practices, as bribery; lacking integrity; crooked

So what you're really saying is your cousin is guilty of dishonest practices in Dyer Co?

And Curtis

#78003 Jan 19, 2013
Guest wrote:
You have NO IDEA what corrupted actually means do you?
corrupted past participle, past tense of cor·rupt (Verb)
Verb
Cause to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain.
Cause to become morally depraved.
Guilty of dishonest practices, as bribery; lacking integrity; crooked
So what you're really saying is your cousin is guilty of dishonest practices in Dyer Co?
I said that the corruption to get the killer wasn't mean. This kind of corruption was used in a legal good way. Geeezzzee!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is Great 9 min impulse 1,045
who keeps starting these cracker barrel threads 15 min Pathetic 8
boycott cracker barrel 18 min Pathetic 14
Hunter lowery 21 min Pathetic 3
Sign This Petition to Save Beau the Dog from Be... 29 min thmsmc 7
Hearing a boom "thunder" sound near Newbern, TN 1 hr BOOM 4
Jill Jones 1 hr your worse nightmare 4
Jill Jones Abortion Jan 2, 2013 2 hr Guest 26
Wreck on Interstate 16 hr helpful 6