Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#77963 Jan 18, 2013
Well, geezze! I was explaining.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77964 Jan 18, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Both sides of the family fighting, because one side is blaming David for the murder. That is what they don't need.
Again....if it's some crazed, unrelated woman wouldn't "both sides" be informed to prevent additional dividing of the family at least - not to mention their right to answers?
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#77966 Jan 18, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I think I would run after a tragedy like that for a few days, and then think about a statement later. Even if he hasn't given one doesn't mean that he did it. He has been quite. Maybe, he wants to be alone and not talk about it. I know I wouldn't want to talk about it to much. It might be to much on him.
Funny coming from you...I remember some time ago YOU were here DEMANDING it was time for him to talk! Funny how you constantly contradict yourself even more than someone else....and most are calling your "woman" talk a load of crap!!!!
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77967 Jan 18, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Again....if it's some crazed, unrelated woman wouldn't "both sides" be informed to prevent additional dividing of the family at least - not to mention their right to answers?
What is your opinion on this Umx7?
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77968 Jan 18, 2013
Why is it that when questions are asked, certain posters disappear?
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#77969 Jan 18, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
Why is it that when questions are asked, certain posters disappear?
Hey Q!!!!:) May be tough questions! ;) lol Or may be to call their boys!! Hope you are doing well...:)
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77970 Jan 18, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Q!!!!:) May be tough questions! ;) lol Or may be to call their boys!! Hope you are doing well...:)
Hey JM! Good to see you. All is good! Hope you're doing well also. Guess I never thought of my or anyone else's questions tough but maybe you're right. LOL! Just trying to make sense of some of the thought processes here. Haven't succeeded yet. However with the last day or so of "allegations", seems like it shouldn't be as "complex" as said. I mean really.... grudge, phone call to Karen, know that its a female and who - seal the deal already for God's sake!
Revenge

Ash Flat, AR

#77971 Jan 18, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Both sides of the family fighting, because one side is blaming David for the murder. That is what they don't need.
I hope soon we will know what happen. I hope Box has presented enough evidence to the DA to build a solid case. I hope that everyone does what is right. I really think Box knows who did it and every day I hope nobody else gets hurt. I hope that person is being closely watched.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#77973 Jan 18, 2013
The killer's name has never been placed on this thread. Karen was killed because of revenge. Karen didn't have a boyfriend, do drugs, and etc. She just wanted to be happy. To be free, to live, and someone(s) took that away from her. This was no hit job. A call was made, a plan was put into place and it was done. Yes Um7 it was a woman.
Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>I hope soon we will know what happen. I hope Box has presented enough evidence to the DA to build a solid case. I hope that everyone does what is right. I really think Box knows who did it and every day I hope nobody else gets hurt. I hope that person is being closely watched.
Im just curious; in the first post you seem as though you know exactly what happened (at least you want us to think that)then you say you "hope we will know soon". Please stop playing games. I pray if you do have information that you have gone to LE with it.
Revenge

Ash Flat, AR

#77974 Jan 18, 2013
nandoo wrote:
The killer's name has never been placed on this thread. Karen was killed because of revenge. Karen didn't have a boyfriend, do drugs, and etc. She just wanted to be happy. To be free, to live, and someone(s) took that away from her. This was no hit job. A call was made, a plan was put into place and it was done. Yes Um7 it was a woman.
<quoted text>
Im just curious; in the first post you seem as though you know exactly what happened (at least you want us to think that)then you say you "hope we will know soon". Please stop playing games. I pray if you do have information that you have gone to LE with it.
I'm not playing games. I'm just waiting like everyone else is. I have no idea who killed Karen, but I have a "strong" feeling LE does. TIC TOCK
bno

Lawrence, KS

#77975 Jan 18, 2013
Someone could go ask the human fortune cookie on this new thread.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dyersburg-tn/...

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#77976 Jan 19, 2013
bno wrote:
Someone could go ask the human fortune cookie on this new thread.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dyersburg-tn/...
Ok! Maybe I should slide over there and ask her who killed Karen? BNO! Maybe this is it. Maybe, I have my answer. Whoop hooo!
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77977 Jan 19, 2013
Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not playing games. I'm just waiting like everyone else is. I have no idea who killed Karen, but I have a "strong" feeling LE does. TIC TOCK
If it was revenge you would have to know what was so revengeful. If you knew what was so revengeful, you would know who.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77978 Jan 19, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good call JM! All part of the unsuccessful agenda maybe eh? Reminds me of the one's like Jodi Arias creating all the lies, backstepping then finding a theory to finally stick with that still has nothing to back it up. Funny how people think that the evidence will change along with their theories that they come up with!
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77979 Jan 19, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Ok! Maybe I should slide over there and ask her who killed Karen? BNO! Maybe this is it. Maybe, I have my answer. Whoop hooo!
Why would the answers from the psychic be any different if you, "Revenge", etc. have all of them already that you have posted on here?
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77980 Jan 19, 2013
Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>I hope soon we will know what happen. I hope Box has presented enough evidence to the DA to build a solid case. I hope that everyone does what is right. I really think Box knows who did it and every day I hope nobody else gets hurt. I hope that person is being closely watched.
I think he knows too. You know the perp is being watched. Every minute of every day, all activity, etc. The perp now probably knows how Karen felt if in fact she knew she was being watched. The difference is....legality. Why would anyone else get hurt if the motive was to get revenge against Karen?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#77981 Jan 19, 2013
If this case is in the hands of the DA, I just dont understand what they are waiting on.

Since: Jul 11

Albemarle, NC

#77982 Jan 19, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry...I disagree but can only say what I would do if my spouse was missing. I would be completely uncontrollable to keep out of sight, not in front of a TV camera begging for information or not searching. I would be using the media every chance I freaking got to find my spouse. It would be THE ONLY THING I could think or talk about until I had some answers. I also know that if my spouse had been concerned about someone stalking him, watching him, following him, etc. and then ended up missing it not only would be the very first thing I told to LE but would've had an investigator involved a long time ago looking into anything that was being illegally surveilled on my spouses belongings, etc. It's just that simple....no matter how "hard it was on me".
I agree, and I would do it for my childrens well being, no matter how I felt about their mother. I would want them to know, I had done everything in my power to find their mother. This is a big ole red flag to me, and I would think for LE as well. So why was his response to say NOTHING, and to hire an attorney? So far from the norm that it is blinding, unless of course you love him. IMO
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#77983 Jan 19, 2013
The DA is not a scientist.
All the tests results have to be interpreted in a language and in a sequence that he and the common person can understand.
He also has to provide expert witnesses to assist him in court. With a potential high profile attorney, with his expert witnesses as an adversary, the DA has to choose wisely.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mom of the "bless you" girl 15 min SuperMysteryGuest 74
Roadblock Tropper 18 min Guest 5
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 24 min Augur 145,872
CONGRATS Mayor Young and Sheriff Box 25 min guest 18
turn the rap down 27 min All Born Equals 20
divorce (Jun '13) 29 min guest 12
DCHS student NOT suspended fo sayin Bless you 36 min pretzel 41
Thomas McNeely (Jun '12) 2 hr guest 2 29
DCHS student suspended for saying bless you 9 hr Dirtyburg 583
Dyersubrg City Mayor Poll 13 hr Guest 65
•••
•••

Dyersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dyersburg
•••