Comments
76,161 - 76,180 of 97,247 Comments Last updated 15 hrs ago
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77942 Jan 18, 2013
Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>If I was Karen's sister, I would be in Dyersburg as often as I could to talk to Box and different friends who was close to my sister. Why bring the niece into this?
Maybe it depends on which niece on a different side of the family.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#77943 Jan 18, 2013
Gaslighting ? Is that sort of what Ginger has been trying to do on this thread. Seems to be a new word for an old tactic, brainwashing. Justice for Karen Swift , please!
For Ging

Houston, TX

#77944 Jan 18, 2013
fact ex gin wrote:
karen got in my moms face at a ballgame and cussed her out. a friend of mine was yelled at by karen for no reason. she is my age.
Stop talking about Karen and all your lies. You did not know her, only your sick, twisted rumors. You can talk all the lies about David you want but stop spewing venom towards Karen. She is very loved and missed and the things you say are lies. Please stop your twisted, manipulative, multi personalities now.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#77945 Jan 18, 2013
Que, we are supposed to get an update soon. I don't know what is taking so long here. State Gazette is slow. Just remember that one.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77946 Jan 18, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Que, we are supposed to get an update soon. I don't know what is taking so long here. State Gazette is slow. Just remember that one.
Why does it take the paper? Maybe someone can get right in front of a camera....live....on TV.

And Curtis

#77947 Jan 18, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does it take the paper? Maybe someone can get right in front of a camera....live....on TV.
The last time that reporter tried, the DA ran away remember?

And Curtis

#77948 Jan 18, 2013
That dang ole DA. Running like a chicken. They could at least stop one time and explain some of the situation.
Speaking for Karen

United States

#77949 Jan 18, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
That dang ole DA. Running like a chicken. They could at least stop one time and explain some of the situation.
Well that dang ole David run from the reporter too. Remember that one?

And Curtis

#77950 Jan 18, 2013
Speaking for Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that dang ole David run from the reporter too. Remember that one?
I'm sure that the lawyer told him to be hushed-hushed.
Speaking for Karen

United States

#77951 Jan 18, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure that the lawyer told him to be hushed-hushed.
Hush hush about what? Her status was "missing person" at that time.

And Curtis

#77952 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Hush hush about what? Her status was "missing person" at that time.
Well, I think I would run after a tragedy like that for a few days, and then think about a statement later. Even if he hasn't given one doesn't mean that he did it. He has been quite. Maybe, he wants to be alone and not talk about it. I know I wouldn't want to talk about it to much. It might be to much on him.
Speaking for Karen

West Memphis, AR

#77953 Jan 18, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I think I would run after a tragedy like that for a few days, and then think about a statement later. Even if he hasn't given one doesn't mean that he did it. He has been quite. Maybe, he wants to be alone and not talk about it. I know I wouldn't want to talk about it to much. It might be to much on him.
Keep making excuses. Do you know him?

And Curtis

#77954 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Keep making excuses. Do you know him?
No... I don't, but I'm not making excuses. Please before your emotions gets all tied up about David doing this, please really think about that there isn't any evidence yet.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77955 Jan 18, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I think I would run after a tragedy like that for a few days, and then think about a statement later. Even if he hasn't given one doesn't mean that he did it. He has been quite. Maybe, he wants to be alone and not talk about it. I know I wouldn't want to talk about it to much. It might be to much on him.
Sorry...I disagree but can only say what I would do if my spouse was missing. I would be completely uncontrollable to keep out of sight, not in front of a TV camera begging for information or not searching. I would be using the media every chance I freaking got to find my spouse. It would be THE ONLY THING I could think or talk about until I had some answers. I also know that if my spouse had been concerned about someone stalking him, watching him, following him, etc. and then ended up missing it not only would be the very first thing I told to LE but would've had an investigator involved a long time ago looking into anything that was being illegally surveilled on my spouses belongings, etc. It's just that simple....no matter how "hard it was on me".
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77956 Jan 18, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>No... I don't, but I'm not making excuses. Please before your emotions gets all tied up about David doing this, please really think about that there isn't any evidence yet.
It's not uncommon in cases where a few carefully picked family members were given information about the findings in an investigation. How do you know this isn't happening.

And Curtis

#77957 Jan 18, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not uncommon in cases where a few carefully picked family members were given information about the findings in an investigation. How do you know this isn't happening.
It is probably happening que. Could it be tearing both sides apart, if Karen's side is thinking this. O goodness, I hope not. If Lisa has really been on here, then we have already seen some of it. Facebook seemed to be having trouble with that memorial that time. My goodness que, both sides need peace right now, not all of this. You agree! Ughg!
Speaking for Karen

West Memphis, AR

#77958 Jan 18, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>It is probably happening que. Could it be tearing both sides apart, if Karen's side is thinking this. O goodness, I hope not. If Lisa has really been on here, then we have already seen some of it. Facebook seemed to be having trouble with that memorial that time. My goodness que, both sides need peace right now, not all of this. You agree! Ughg!
Both sides of what?
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77959 Jan 18, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>It is probably happening que. Could it be tearing both sides apart, if Karen's side is thinking this. O goodness, I hope not. If Lisa has really been on here, then we have already seen some of it. Facebook seemed to be having trouble with that memorial that time. My goodness que, both sides need peace right now, not all of this. You agree! Ughg!
Guess it depends on "which side" is being kept informed. However, if some unrelated female did this umx7, wouldn't all be considered on "Karen's side" and all her main family members be kept in formed?
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77960 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Both sides of what?
that's pretty much what I was trying to figure out of what umx7 meant.

And Curtis

#77961 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Both sides of what?
Both sides of the family fighting, because one side is blaming David for the murder. That is what they don't need.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min -badboy- 146,250
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 12 min Bad moon rising 3469 8,132
Catch ALL of the GOP lies here. 27 min Andy 6
Read before voting republican 35 min Andy 6
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 48 min WTH 9,341
how'd you like to feel my brown cow now, baby? 50 min Troll Scum LLC 1
missing dyersburg man 1 hr guest 20
Dyersubrg City Mayor Poll 6 hr guest 89
Hypocrites at the Methodist church 15 hr Michael Holmes 41
Horrible wreck going towards Lenox from Finley 19 hr Guest 5
•••
•••

Dyersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dyersburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]