Since: Jul 11

United States

#77922 Jan 17, 2013
holdout wrote:
What is this mystery about? Karen honestly was paranoid.Looking back on that fact perhaps she had reason.She was seeking treatment and freedom.She was convinced 100% cameras were involved.She said so in group.
Interesting, what kind of group?
Speaking for Karen

United States

#77923 Jan 18, 2013
I would be paranoid too if I was being stalked as she was...every second of her life. Someone is trying to make others believe she was crazy. This is what stalkers, control freaks do. She was being watched, followed, listened to, STALKED!!! No one should have to go through what she went through. And it makes me sick that you can now say you love and miss her. Who are you trying to convince because it is certainly not Karen. And I don't believe your lies. Your fake sobs are so disgusting. You are truly a pathetic individual!

Alexander, AR

#77924 Jan 18, 2013
Her own flesh and blood sister?
Revenge

Ash Flat, AR

#77925 Jan 18, 2013
Speaking for Karen wrote:
I would be paranoid too if I was being stalked as she was...every second of her life. Someone is trying to make others believe she was crazy. This is what stalkers, control freaks do. She was being watched, followed, listened to, STALKED!!! No one should have to go through what she went through. And it makes me sick that you can now say you love and miss her. Who are you trying to convince because it is certainly not Karen. And I don't believe your lies. Your fake sobs are so disgusting. You are truly a pathetic individual!
Karen was a victim, way before she was murdered. I suspect her cell phone was tapped-- There are certain spy ware that people can use to tap into your cell phone. I suspect her computer was tapped. I would be scared and paranoid if I felt that I was being monitored. I wonder who would post on here trying to make Karen look crazy from TN?
Revenge

Ash Flat, AR

#77926 Jan 18, 2013
Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Karen was a victim, way before she was murdered. I suspect her cell phone was tapped-- There are certain spy ware that people can use to tap into your cell phone. I suspect her computer was tapped. I would be scared and paranoid if I felt that I was being monitored. I wonder who would post on here trying to make Karen look crazy from TN?
I meant above using the word paranoid in past tense.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77927 Jan 18, 2013
holdout wrote:
What is this mystery about? Karen honestly was paranoid.Looking back on that fact perhaps she had reason.She was seeking treatment and freedom.She was convinced 100% cameras were involved.She said so in group.
"Paranoid" means a person does not have reason or that there was unfounded reasons for being distrusting or the believing of being watched, etc. If she "had reason" then she was not paranoid but right on the money instead. Wonder if she found out for sure that night that her phone, car, or other belongings were being "surveilled" and was the reason for being upset, if in fact, she was triggering the urgent appearance of her attempt to contact her friend to confide in. With the awesome friends it sounds like she had, I'm sure the one she called wouldn't have been the first or only one she informed that night if so. Good for her for expressing her thoughts to those she did. That's what friends are for.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77928 Jan 18, 2013
News flash wrote:
I don't know about physical strength in thus case. Everyone seems to think she was thrown or carried. I was thinking about the momentum from a vehicle with an open bed. It it in reverse and slam on the brakes.
From the looks of that road, that kind of speed along with having to be driving in reverse may not have been possible. Besides, she wouldn't have ended up 30 or so feet from the road I wouldn't think. Your theory could be easily tested by investigators though.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77929 Jan 18, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if the woman who killed Karen, Mr. Farese already knows who it is during his investigation.
Then I'm sure he would've assisted LE with the information he obtained through his investigation to clear his client privately and to the public. If that's the case, why do you believe he hasn't made another appearance to do that publically? I would if I was his attorney. And if it were my spouse, I would demand it. Guess there's other reasons involved we don't know about that may have prevented that.
Revenge

Ash Flat, AR

#77930 Jan 18, 2013
GUEST wrote:
Let's add other family members and friends, who has been bullied on this thread.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77931 Jan 18, 2013
Speaking for Karen wrote:
Watch the movie "Gaslight". It's pretty scary but is very real. The following is the "clinical" explanation: hard to believe it's been seen done by parents to their kids as well.

Gaslighting is a form of psychological abuse in which false information is presented with the intent of making a victim doubt his or her own memory, perception and sanity. Instances may range simply from the denial by an abuser that previous abusive incidents ever occurred, up to the staging of bizarre events by the abuser with the intention of disorienting the victim.
Psychologist Martha Stout states that sociopaths frequently use gaslighting tactics. Sociopaths consistently transgress social morals, break laws, and exploit others, but are also typically charming and convincing liars who consistently deny wrongdoing. Thus, some who have been victimized by sociopaths may doubt their perceptions.

Jacobson and Gottman report that some physically abusive spouses may gaslight their partners, even flatly denying that they have been violent.
Psychologists Gertrude Gass and William C. Nichols use the term "gaslighting" to describe a dynamic observed in some cases of marital infidelity: "Therapists may contribute to the victim's distress through mislabeling the women's reactions. The gaslighting behaviors of the husband provide a recipe for the so-called 'nervous breakdown' for some women [and] suicide in some of the worst situations."
Gaslighting can also occur in parent-child relationships, with either parent or child (or both) lying to each other and attempting to undermine perceptions.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77932 Jan 18, 2013
Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Let's add other family members and friends, who has been bullied on this thread.
Add them to what?
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77933 Jan 18, 2013
GUEST wrote:
What about her?

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

#77934 Jan 18, 2013
I peepeed in the potty.

Little Rock, AR

#77935 Jan 18, 2013
If her and her sister were not"close" and why would her sister have reason to be in Dyersburg as much as she claimed to be? Never put a connection to this and why was the niece{across the river} never mentioned or brought into this conversation?
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#77936 Jan 18, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text> While it was still a missing person case. I've always wondered why anyone would need a lawyer for a missing person case...just my thoughts! J4K
I had wondered why the Violent Crime Task Force was involved by the third day of disappearance. I found this...

http://tn.gov/governor/psf12/3-Domestic_Viole...

Violent Crime in Tennessee
• Domestic violence makes up over half of
all reported violent crimes in Tennessee
year after year.
The Violence Policy Center
• Ranked Tennessee third in the Nation in
2010 for the rate at which women are
killed by men.
• This is up from it’s fifth place ranking in
Revenge

Ash Flat, AR

#77937 Jan 18, 2013
GUEST wrote:
If her and her sister were not"close" and why would her sister have reason to be in Dyersburg as much as she claimed to be? Never put a connection to this and why was the niece{across the river} never mentioned or brought into this conversation?
If I was Karen's sister, I would be in Dyersburg as often as I could to talk to Box and different friends who was close to my sister. Why bring the niece into this?
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77938 Jan 18, 2013
Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>If I was Karen's sister, I would be in Dyersburg as often as I could to talk to Box and different friends who was close to my sister. Why bring the niece into this?
Just another "menu item" out of desperation since none of the others on the "buffet" are being put on anyone's plates. You know....the stuff that looks and smells like cr@p that everyone just skips over?
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77939 Jan 18, 2013
GUEST wrote:
Did you seriously just ask that question? You don't have to be "close" to be concerned about a family member especially in this situation....just ask Umx7. There are complete strangers that are willing to search for a missing person and answers to a crime. Maybe because you aren't one of those types of people would be why you never made that "connection"? It's apparent that "drug dealers, boyfriends, masked men, pale faced women", etc. hasn't worked huh?
Revenge

Ash Flat, AR

#77940 Jan 18, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another "menu item" out of desperation since none of the others on the "buffet" are being put on anyone's plates. You know....the stuff that looks and smells like cr@p that everyone just skips over?
I don't serve BS on anyone's plate. I'm not the one desperate.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77941 Jan 18, 2013
Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>I don't serve BS on anyone's plate. I'm not the one desperate.
I wasn't directing that "at" you. Just adding my thoughts to your's on your comment to the poster you were responding to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min Julia 152,486
God is Great 13 min The Real Smarty 258
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 19 min Pepper 7,094
Best Pool Player---UPDATE!!! (Jul '09) 1 hr south south 139
I still love you after what you did.. 2 hr guest 46
Ermco 2 hr GOPstopper 31
Alicia Cureton 5 hr guest 2
missing man ? 6 hr curious 222
DHS principal 6 hr Guest 28
wtf happen at walmart 7 hr Who 7
Dyersburg Dating
Find my Match

Dyersburg Jobs