Search for Missing Karen Swift
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77955 Jan 18, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I think I would run after a tragedy like that for a few days, and then think about a statement later. Even if he hasn't given one doesn't mean that he did it. He has been quite. Maybe, he wants to be alone and not talk about it. I know I wouldn't want to talk about it to much. It might be to much on him.
Sorry...I disagree but can only say what I would do if my spouse was missing. I would be completely uncontrollable to keep out of sight, not in front of a TV camera begging for information or not searching. I would be using the media every chance I freaking got to find my spouse. It would be THE ONLY THING I could think or talk about until I had some answers. I also know that if my spouse had been concerned about someone stalking him, watching him, following him, etc. and then ended up missing it not only would be the very first thing I told to LE but would've had an investigator involved a long time ago looking into anything that was being illegally surveilled on my spouses belongings, etc. It's just that simple....no matter how "hard it was on me".
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77956 Jan 18, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>No... I don't, but I'm not making excuses. Please before your emotions gets all tied up about David doing this, please really think about that there isn't any evidence yet.
It's not uncommon in cases where a few carefully picked family members were given information about the findings in an investigation. How do you know this isn't happening.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#77957 Jan 18, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not uncommon in cases where a few carefully picked family members were given information about the findings in an investigation. How do you know this isn't happening.
It is probably happening que. Could it be tearing both sides apart, if Karen's side is thinking this. O goodness, I hope not. If Lisa has really been on here, then we have already seen some of it. Facebook seemed to be having trouble with that memorial that time. My goodness que, both sides need peace right now, not all of this. You agree! Ughg!
Speaking for Karen

West Memphis, AR

#77958 Jan 18, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>It is probably happening que. Could it be tearing both sides apart, if Karen's side is thinking this. O goodness, I hope not. If Lisa has really been on here, then we have already seen some of it. Facebook seemed to be having trouble with that memorial that time. My goodness que, both sides need peace right now, not all of this. You agree! Ughg!
Both sides of what?
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77959 Jan 18, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>It is probably happening que. Could it be tearing both sides apart, if Karen's side is thinking this. O goodness, I hope not. If Lisa has really been on here, then we have already seen some of it. Facebook seemed to be having trouble with that memorial that time. My goodness que, both sides need peace right now, not all of this. You agree! Ughg!
Guess it depends on "which side" is being kept informed. However, if some unrelated female did this umx7, wouldn't all be considered on "Karen's side" and all her main family members be kept in formed?
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77960 Jan 18, 2013
Speaking for Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Both sides of what?
that's pretty much what I was trying to figure out of what umx7 meant.

Location hidden

#77961 Jan 18, 2013
Speaking for Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Both sides of what?
Both sides of the family fighting, because one side is blaming David for the murder. That is what they don't need.

Location hidden

#77962 Jan 18, 2013
That is what was explaining.

Location hidden

#77963 Jan 18, 2013
Well, geezze! I was explaining.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77964 Jan 18, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Both sides of the family fighting, because one side is blaming David for the murder. That is what they don't need.
Again....if it's some crazed, unrelated woman wouldn't "both sides" be informed to prevent additional dividing of the family at least - not to mention their right to answers?
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#77966 Jan 18, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I think I would run after a tragedy like that for a few days, and then think about a statement later. Even if he hasn't given one doesn't mean that he did it. He has been quite. Maybe, he wants to be alone and not talk about it. I know I wouldn't want to talk about it to much. It might be to much on him.
Funny coming from you...I remember some time ago YOU were here DEMANDING it was time for him to talk! Funny how you constantly contradict yourself even more than someone else....and most are calling your "woman" talk a load of crap!!!!
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77967 Jan 18, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Again....if it's some crazed, unrelated woman wouldn't "both sides" be informed to prevent additional dividing of the family at least - not to mention their right to answers?
What is your opinion on this Umx7?
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77968 Jan 18, 2013
Why is it that when questions are asked, certain posters disappear?
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#77969 Jan 18, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
Why is it that when questions are asked, certain posters disappear?
Hey Q!!!!:) May be tough questions! ;) lol Or may be to call their boys!! Hope you are doing well...:)
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77970 Jan 18, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Q!!!!:) May be tough questions! ;) lol Or may be to call their boys!! Hope you are doing well...:)
Hey JM! Good to see you. All is good! Hope you're doing well also. Guess I never thought of my or anyone else's questions tough but maybe you're right. LOL! Just trying to make sense of some of the thought processes here. Haven't succeeded yet. However with the last day or so of "allegations", seems like it shouldn't be as "complex" as said. I mean really.... grudge, phone call to Karen, know that its a female and who - seal the deal already for God's sake!
Revenge

Ash Flat, AR

#77971 Jan 18, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Both sides of the family fighting, because one side is blaming David for the murder. That is what they don't need.
I hope soon we will know what happen. I hope Box has presented enough evidence to the DA to build a solid case. I hope that everyone does what is right. I really think Box knows who did it and every day I hope nobody else gets hurt. I hope that person is being closely watched.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#77973 Jan 18, 2013
The killer's name has never been placed on this thread. Karen was killed because of revenge. Karen didn't have a boyfriend, do drugs, and etc. She just wanted to be happy. To be free, to live, and someone(s) took that away from her. This was no hit job. A call was made, a plan was put into place and it was done. Yes Um7 it was a woman.
Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>I hope soon we will know what happen. I hope Box has presented enough evidence to the DA to build a solid case. I hope that everyone does what is right. I really think Box knows who did it and every day I hope nobody else gets hurt. I hope that person is being closely watched.
Im just curious; in the first post you seem as though you know exactly what happened (at least you want us to think that)then you say you "hope we will know soon". Please stop playing games. I pray if you do have information that you have gone to LE with it.
Revenge

Ash Flat, AR

#77974 Jan 18, 2013
nandoo wrote:
The killer's name has never been placed on this thread. Karen was killed because of revenge. Karen didn't have a boyfriend, do drugs, and etc. She just wanted to be happy. To be free, to live, and someone(s) took that away from her. This was no hit job. A call was made, a plan was put into place and it was done. Yes Um7 it was a woman.
<quoted text>
Im just curious; in the first post you seem as though you know exactly what happened (at least you want us to think that)then you say you "hope we will know soon". Please stop playing games. I pray if you do have information that you have gone to LE with it.
I'm not playing games. I'm just waiting like everyone else is. I have no idea who killed Karen, but I have a "strong" feeling LE does. TIC TOCK
bno

Lawrence, KS

#77975 Jan 18, 2013
Someone could go ask the human fortune cookie on this new thread.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dyersburg-tn/...

Location hidden

#77976 Jan 19, 2013
bno wrote:
Someone could go ask the human fortune cookie on this new thread.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dyersburg-tn/...
Ok! Maybe I should slide over there and ask her who killed Karen? BNO! Maybe this is it. Maybe, I have my answer. Whoop hooo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Too Picky? 53 min hmm 2
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 2 hr mayor of my business 9,396
what do black men find attractive about white w... (Aug '10) 2 hr jsmallwood217 378
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 3 hr _Zoey_ 522
leigh anna veal having affair on husband 3 hr guest 1
Sir Lionel area 3 hr TicklemyDickle 7
stolen boat motor 6 hr hgp061259 1

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages