Search for Missing Karen Swift
News flash

Fairfax, VA

#77842 Jan 16, 2013
What happened for ck to change her mind?

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#77843 Jan 16, 2013
Queue wrote:
Sounds like some have had a change of heart/thoughts.
Can you explain this, I seem to have lost sight of this comment.

Location hidden

#77844 Jan 16, 2013
News flash wrote:
What happened for ck to change her mind?
Who is CK?
Ginger

Mountain Home, AR

#77845 Jan 16, 2013
Mojogoingon wrote:
NO GIN's post period. Let ck handle this!
Are we trouble?
Ginger

Mountain Home, AR

#77846 Jan 16, 2013
*in
Fact or Fiction

Jonesboro, AR

#77847 Jan 16, 2013
Thought this might interest some: Post #36012

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#77848 Jan 16, 2013
Fact or Fiction wrote:
Thought this might interest some: Post #36012
Not buying it.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#77849 Jan 16, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Can you explain this, I seem to have lost sight of this comment.
There's nothing to explain sweetheart. It says what it says.
News flash

United States

#77850 Jan 16, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Who is CK?
Someone here who posts ck after they end their sentences. They used to post under a ginger alias.
Fact or Fiction

Jonesboro, AR

#77851 Jan 16, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>So, you are saying that David has been lying to his sons about killing Karen? Why would David look at them straight into their eyes to tell them that. I'm sure that they believe him, because he wouldn't lie to them.
Do you really think he would look them in the eye and tell him he did kill their mother. I do not think so. Get real, get a life,

Location hidden

#77852 Jan 16, 2013
Fact or Fiction wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really think he would look them in the eye and tell him he did kill their mother. I do not think so. Get real, get a life,
What? Are you kidding me? Are you that blind? Are you sure that he hasn't? I'm sure he has explained things to them already. If I'm a son, and something happened like this, I'm sure I'd be asking questions and wanting answers under a panicky situation.

Location hidden

#77853 Jan 16, 2013
News flash wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone here who posts ck after they end their sentences. They used to post under a ginger alias.
Oh! Ok! I got it now. Thanks.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77854 Jan 16, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>What? Are you kidding me? Are you that blind? Are you sure that he hasn't? I'm sure he has explained things to them already. If I'm a son, and something happened like this, I'm sure I'd be asking questions and wanting answers under a panicky situation.
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-08-09...
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77855 Jan 16, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Who is CK?
who cares?
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77856 Jan 16, 2013
Fact or Fiction wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really think he would look them in the eye and tell him he did kill their mother. I do not think so. Get real, get a life,
I would bet the spouses that have been convicted for something like this all told their kids they didn't do it.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77857 Jan 16, 2013
david lies wrote:
David has lied about everything that happened that night. Any details he could have given, his lawyer has told him not to make a public statement.
But don't you think he would've told him not to talk about it at all to anyone even in private? If you're saying he's been lying about stuff, then apparently someone thinks he's talking to people now/all along.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#77858 Jan 16, 2013
truths wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't been burned by David. I have spoken to LE a few weeks back. I'm sick of him using people. I have a feeling I know what T2 heard. I was in DC a few months ago and heard somethings. May justice come soon. I feel for Karen's family. He used brute force to keep Karen's sister from posting on here. I guess that is how he handles women. ck
Apparently someone else took her place and he didn't have any control over that.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#77859 Jan 16, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
I would bet the spouses that have been convicted for something like this all told their kids they didn't do it.
And still say it from death row! Scott Peterson comes to mind.

The throwing out of initials and hints of knowledge are, IMO, another attempt to derail and throw someone else under the bus.(The only difference is that this time it is David getting thrown!) If there was anything of value, or any real information, for that matter, they would have spelled it out instead of cryptic comments. Kind of like the equivalent of an internet stripper...lots of lead up and very little revealed, and what is finally revealed is fake!!!

Good to see you Q, I have been pretty hit and miss here lately, I ignored a neck and back issue for too long and now am paying the piper. Therapy, exercises, and I really have to limit my internet time. I should not do it at all, but man I gotta have it, just a little. lol I am glad to see so many from the early days in and out again, it reminds me how loved Karen was and is. Justice is coming, hear the thunder?

Location hidden

#77860 Jan 16, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
And still say it from death row! Scott Peterson comes to mind.
The throwing out of initials and hints of knowledge are, IMO, another attempt to derail and throw someone else under the bus.(The only difference is that this time it is David getting thrown!) If there was anything of value, or any real information, for that matter, they would have spelled it out instead of cryptic comments. Kind of like the equivalent of an internet stripper...lots of lead up and very little revealed, and what is finally revealed is fake!!!
Good to see you Q, I have been pretty hit and miss here lately, I ignored a neck and back issue for too long and now am paying the piper. Therapy, exercises, and I really have to limit my internet time. I should not do it at all, but man I gotta have it, just a little. lol I am glad to see so many from the early days in and out again, it reminds me how loved Karen was and is. Justice is coming, hear the thunder?
lets throw the killer woman under the bus. What do ya say?

Location hidden

#77861 Jan 16, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares?
Apparently, there is a lot of people interested.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People steal in JC Penney (Jan '09) 50 min cchill 216
Trump loves cowards, this is sick. 2 hr Inquisitor 19
Newbern moose lodge 3 hr Jamie 8
We want them hanging chads counted 9 hr Concerned Citizen 9
Bring Mrs. Dodds back 13 hr Dc student 6
Mindless sheep 14 hr guest 9
excalibur (Jun '10) 15 hr Guest5421 9

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance