Twilight2
Since: Jan 12
Location hidden
Please wait... Reply
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Mar 25, 2012 Judged:
Dawg wrote:
Well, one would think that the State Gazette would cover a burglary at their local Country Club.
I didn't find anything on the Gazette website.
C'mon, someone tell me the place did in fact get broken into.
It was broken into
I watched the paper and was shocked when it wasn't covered. I knew about it because one of my friends was very upset. He also posted it on Facebook so I thought they will write about it now
But they never reported it. I thought it strange.
Either it didn't happen or if LE thought it was important to this case, they may not have reported it for that reason as well. Why is it strange to you, "know-it-all"?
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#73378 Nov 25, 2012
Guest wrote:
Ginger is in the House
Since: Feb 12
Location hidden
Please wait... Reply
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Mar 27, 2012 Judged:
One thought keeps running through my mind...why was Karen upset around 11:30 at the Farms? I think that needs to be answered. I hope LE/TBI has information on that question. Box said he has over 1000 texts to go through. He also stated he thought Karen had two phones
I wonder how Ginger in the house knew of karens 2 phones before Box posted it nov.?
OHHHH I KNOW! I KNOW! LOL! Because Ginger's "formal" LE told her so? Or or or maybe because Karen's friends knew she had more than one phone? Or or or maybe because if it's true that her husband was "tracking" calls, controlling etc., it would be a smart thing to do? And her being upset at the party is still rumor. What do you have to back that up Ginger?
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#73379 Nov 25, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Don't know I'm reading stuff from March and she knew things. They are just now coming out!
like what besides phones?
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#73380 Nov 25, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Was I talking to you...NOT!!!
Maybe not but she got you to admit you're Gintonic. LOL! Duhhhhh! You're so easy.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#73381 Nov 25, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, I see!
Ginger knew about the phones because so many other people knew about the phones. Don't get too impressed Umx7. Ginger also talked about Karen dancing with Mrs.S/Q's husband and ran with it. We all found out that was wrong and knew it was wrong from the beginning. The rest of the stuff Ginger said were just a part of Ginger's "motive buffet" that Ginger has been serving up to dig a hole for David for some reason. I think Ginger may have been a woman scorned in a couple different directions and has "it in" for David because Ginger sure hasn't helped him any. If you think about it, a scorned person is usually happy to try and insert themselves into the investigation even if it doesn't help a particular person.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#73382 Nov 25, 2012
I took some time away from here hoping when I returned there would be a break. Actually I am the one who needed the break from this thread. I see I didnt miss a thing.
I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving and remembered Karens family in your prayers. I took a little trip home to Arkansas. It was nice to see my family but Karens family was still on my mind.
singing the blue

Mountain Home, AR

#73383 Nov 25, 2012
q ginger said she was at the table on her phone. no dancing
slinging the poo

AOL

#73384 Nov 25, 2012
singing the blue wrote:
ginger spends a lot of time at the table on her phone. who cares?
Obtthrwbanarrest

United States

#73385 Nov 26, 2012
Guest wrote:
Farese told Action News Five in May 2012 that he thinks very little of the talk that his client could be his wife's killer.
"A lot of people say that. Those people are ignorant and don't know what they're talking about," said Farese.
Dawg I think Farese was talking about you!
Farese was talking about the posts by those that believe David did this. Farese will use bs posted by those that support David.
Obtthrwbanarrest

United States

#73386 Nov 26, 2012
guess who wrote:
KAREN WAS at the biker bar!!! DONT GIVE A DAM if u belive it OR NOT she still DID NOT DESERVE TO BE KILLED. she was having fun(CLEAN FUN) like the rest of us.PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPES A SMOKE IT!!!!!!
Yeah someone who shall remain nameless at this time told the family the same crap story but had absolutely no proof.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#73387 Nov 26, 2012
singing the blue wrote:
That was the "story" a long time ago but...Ginger was at the table watching Karen and says she wasn't dancing?

Mountain Home, AR

#73388 Nov 26, 2012
A killer in a crime of passion makes a lot of mistakes. Where was Karen killed? The way I understood Box, I have a feeling that due to the nature of how KS was murdered there would be traced evidence.

Sometimes the unspoken words are louder than the words spoken.

One lie leads to another, then another, then another and your just gonna get caught in a circle of lies.

Good day.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#73389 Nov 26, 2012
Obtthrwbanarrest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah someone who shall remain nameless at this time told the family the same crap story but had absolutely no proof.
And I guess no one at the bar or any of the staff could verify that she was there either.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#73390 Nov 26, 2012
Guest wrote:
A killer in a crime of passion makes a lot of mistakes. Where was Karen killed? The way I understood Box, I have a feeling that due to the nature of how KS was murdered there would be traced evidence.
Sometimes the unspoken words are louder than the words spoken.
One lie leads to another, then another, then another and your just gonna get caught in a circle of lies.
Good day.
Mistakes are made outside "crime of passion" as well. Yes..unspoken words can say alot...just like looking at "what's not there".

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Location hidden

#73391 Nov 26, 2012
I wonder what the DA is doing now with the evidence turned over to them? Are they preparing?

United States

#73392 Nov 26, 2012
Lot of activity around the office this morning.About five cars including the dark blue suv.

Location hidden

#73393 Nov 26, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
I wonder what the DA is doing now with the evidence turned over to them? Are they preparing?
Did you read the article icon judger?

Location hidden

#73394 Nov 26, 2012
It said that the evidence would be turned over to the DA. PLEASE GO READ!
Given up

Lockhart, TX

#73395 Nov 26, 2012
Time to accept "they" are not going to do anything. This case is cold and over. We have just been fed lies, most likely to try and get someone to confess as a last resort. Really pathetic!

Location hidden

#73396 Nov 26, 2012
guest wrote:
Lot of activity around the office this morning.About five cars including the dark blue suv.
;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wreck in Newbern 2 min TCT 21
dyersburgregional 3 hr Guest 7
stolen hustler super z mower 3 hr Guest 18
128 poor folks in court, that's 7% of populatio... 6 hr godknows 11
Good riddance Bob Corker 9 hr godknows 3
Probation 10 hr Impulse 4
White trash in dyersburg 10 hr Lolz 14

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance