Search for Missing Karen Swift
Ginger is on the forum

Mountain Home, AR

#72298 Nov 9, 2012
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
well I will take up for you here. never thought you were calling me fat. i would like to loose a few pounds. tell your best fried that she is mistaken. my kids have only overheard conversations. neither has cried in my arms over this. I am upset over all this talk. but the real tragedy is and always will be that Karen's kids don't have a mother to cry on.
I'm sorry I meant a friend here in Pocahontas and referring to David's kids. I have trouble with explaining things this early in the morning.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#72299 Nov 9, 2012
It may take time, but someone always ends up talking and sealing the deal.

@ Guest - the rumor mill spins much quicker than the mill of truth. Just because you "heard" something first doesn't mean it's true and just because something you "heard" much later doesn't mean its not true. There are a lot of people who lost their credibility because of this case and now their true colors are at the forefront. I feel bad for the one's that it was at their expense but they are the one's who will come out on top.
witcherin

Thackerville, OK

#72300 Nov 9, 2012
guest from the past wrote:
<quoted text>If he was home sick why didn't DQ stay home to take care of him. Are did he just not want to go to the party to avoid dealing with someone? I wonder why KS was upset and now we here BQ wasn't at the party because he was home sick and yet DQ went out with her girlfriends and was getting down to the sound.
What part of last century are you from? My husband doesn't stay home and take care of me, nor do I him.

You're repeating nasty lies, again. And your constant lack of grammar is showing...oops.
witcherin

Thackerville, OK

#72301 Nov 9, 2012
Mrs Tea wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! awesome post! Yes, this is how a happily married couple might have agreed on this. My hubby and I sound just like it!
Yep, us, too!
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#72302 Nov 9, 2012
Ginger is on the forum wrote:
<quoted text>Well Box can find me and I will talk to him all day. Unless you're one heck of an hacker good luck...
"Hacking" isn't necessary for LE to find out who you are. Ask Clay Waller.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#72303 Nov 9, 2012
<quoted text>I'm sorry I meant a friend here in Pocahontas and referring to David's kids. I have trouble with explaining things this early in the morning.
You also have trouble believing everything you hear or listening to the wrong people no matter what time of day it is.
witcherin

Thackerville, OK

#72304 Nov 9, 2012
Justice wrote:
The neighbor is talking so it won't be as difficult as you think.
That'd be an awesome turn of events. I've suspected close neighbors could shed light on the DS/KS relationship.
witcherin

Thackerville, OK

#72305 Nov 9, 2012
<quoted text>I don't think DSQ would kill any one. dumb me I did hear Dena was a runner...my bad. I have never posted on Topix until I heard about this one. My best friend told me how hard of a blow the kids were taking about hearing things about their dad and one cried in her arms. That is when the Gingers hit this forum. I'm facebook friends with DSQ. I think she is a very pretty lady and I don't call any one fat. I do think exercise is good for ones health.
Back-pedalling G? It's tough to recant all your previous written garbage, huh?
witcherin

Thackerville, OK

#72306 Nov 9, 2012
<quoted text>What neighbor? If there is an eye witness that would be great.
And nervous.....
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#72307 Nov 9, 2012
Was just thinking about all the people I have been "named as" on here. LOL! It's been said that I was CB and DSQ several times. I will say that I take those thoughts of my identity as HUGE compliments. Thank you "Gingers" et al. At least I was never accused of being "a Ginger" or any of the other toxic "characters" here or within that community.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#72308 Nov 9, 2012
witcherin wrote:
<quoted text>
That'd be an awesome turn of events. I've suspected close neighbors could shed light on the DS/KS relationship.
Seems like the time has come where people are feeling quite comfortable to come out and talk. Or have they been given the "ok" to do so? After LE has sifted through all the rumors and squashed them up into pieces it appears it's getting down to the nitty gritty of confirming all the truths, crossing the t's and dotting the i's.
Ginger is on the forum

Mountain Home, AR

#72309 Nov 9, 2012
witcherin wrote:
<quoted text>
Back-pedalling G? It's tough to recant all your previous written garbage, huh?
I had a feeling who killed KS...now I know.
witcherin

Thackerville, OK

#72310 Nov 9, 2012
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like the time has come where people are feeling quite comfortable to come out and talk. Or have they been given the "ok" to do so? After LE has sifted through all the rumors and squashed them up into pieces it appears it's getting down to the nitty gritty of confirming all the truths, crossing the t's and dotting the i's.
Oh yes, I feel an arrest is imminent with the next GJ.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#72311 Nov 9, 2012
JusMe3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to ask..why ya visiting the Pokey Topix? People from there come here because they knew Karen. Did you know Melissa?
I do know this lady. I've known her for a while when I met her in Ark.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#72312 Nov 9, 2012
JusMe3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and btw...his first comment was to another poster saying.."do you need to die"? Creeeepy
That wasn't creepy. Anyone talking bad like that needs to be talked to like that.
Ginger is on the forum

Mountain Home, AR

#72313 Nov 9, 2012
To Dena, I'm sorry your name was put on this forum. I'm sorry your kids had to hear anything. Kids should always be protected. Cherish your kids...they are a blessing from God.

Ginger.
guess from the past

United States

#72314 Nov 9, 2012
witcherin wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes, I feel an arrest is imminent with the next GJ.
ML

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#72315 Nov 9, 2012
guest from the past wrote:
<quoted text>If he was home sick why didn't DQ stay home to take care of him. Are did he just not want to go to the party to avoid dealing with someone? I wonder why KS was upset and now we here BQ wasn't at the party because he was home sick and yet DQ went out with her girlfriends and was getting down to the sound.
Why would DQ stay home? Her hubby wasn't at deaths door and quite capable of a few hours alone, I am sure. Have you never left your home when your hubby, or family member, is sick? Does your husband stay home when you are sick? That is just silly, you are really trying to make something out of nothing.

Now a couple of questions I find interesting...why didn't David search for Karen? What was his activity that night? And please don't say babysitting...fathers do not babysit, they parent, and the child went to bed rather early, considering age and 6am wake up. Leaves alot of time to brood, maybe drink, text the ex a bit...

Most of all, i want to know why he didn't look.

Covington, LA

#72316 Nov 9, 2012
Well, if we are on an "I'd like to know" list, here is mine:
Considering the "KS danced with BQ" story was a complete fabrication, I would like to know who fabricated it. That would be revealing.
Ummmm. You, were a big proponent: who fabricated the story?
MF-er Jones

Sioux City, IA

#72317 Nov 9, 2012
witcherin wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, I feel an arrest is imminent with the next GJ.
I am hoping since they picked up the info from nashville this week that they will have an emergency GJ and not wait.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
#trumpshutdown 22 min Realist 9
Keep a word drop a word (Jun '14) 1 hr -Glinda- 1,367
Sh*t hole cities A-Z 2 hr Jim Wright 12
Huddle House refusing service to Mexicans 2 hr Danno 23
Tracy lee? 3 hr The guy 1
Democrats have lost it 6 hr REDS don t care 14
Changes to welfare needed 6 hr REDS don t care 12
Not one day 7 hr Piece of the puzzle 36

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web