Search for Missing Karen Swift
Kansas

Goddard, KS

#71906 Nov 4, 2012
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>Quite interesting and makes you curious if this is where "Ginger" got her b/f, drugs, etc. theories at. Hard to make it past this astrologist's description of the possible killer also seen with "reddish hair", trouble maker, divorced, etc.
Maybe they just read topix and used it in their story.
Ginger is on the forum

Mountain Home, AR

#71907 Nov 4, 2012
I might add the original Ginger had pure hate towards Karen. I'm not that Ginger. We think the original Ginger **from Ash Flat & Cherokee Village in Arkansas** heard about this thread and started putting everything she could on here.

We, now known as Ginger on the Forum decided to continue in regards to protect the kids from hearing daddy did it. There are 3 Gingers on the forum. One of them had an affair with one of them {David or Karen} I will not say which one and was told everything we have posted by {by one of them}

Ginger is in the House is someone different and none of knows who this person is and she/he hacked into our account and took over as Ginger is in the House.

We were told NEVER to say another bad word about Karen are she/he would tell David who we were.

This is the truth. We started when the real Ginger left this thread after {Balls of Fire told her to get off of here}

Everything we have posted about Karen is true and we feel that is why Karen was murdered. David is last on our list.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#71908 Nov 4, 2012
Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they just read topix and used it in their story.
I actually think it was the other way around. The "astrology article" was written first part of January. Ginger amp-ed up her toxicity with all she was saying after that.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#71909 Nov 4, 2012
Ginger is on the forum wrote:
I might add the original Ginger had pure hate towards Karen. I'm not that Ginger. We think the original Ginger **from Ash Flat & Cherokee Village in Arkansas** heard about this thread and started putting everything she could on here.
We, now known as Ginger on the Forum decided to continue in regards to protect the kids from hearing daddy did it. There are 3 Gingers on the forum. One of them had an affair with one of them {David or Karen} I will not say which one and was told everything we have posted by {by one of them}
Ginger is in the House is someone different and none of knows who this person is and she/he hacked into our account and took over as Ginger is in the House.
We were told NEVER to say another bad word about Karen are she/he would tell David who we were.
This is the truth. We started when the real Ginger left this thread after {Balls of Fire told her to get off of here}
Everything we have posted about Karen is true and we feel that is why Karen was murdered. David is last on our list.
"That Ginger" never left the forum. "She" (and people do know who "she" is, if not "all of them") registered to try and cause the confusion you are trying to explain back in...oh let's say February with "Ginger is in the House". That Ginger along with the other one's have said the exact same stuff but maybe tried to put a little more fluff to it all like you have in my opinion..especially with blaming others for this crime but preach to others not to do it before evidence. Sounds like the "Gingers" all had "Professors" that couldn't stay faithful.
Ginger is on the forum

Mountain Home, AR

#71910 Nov 4, 2012
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU hurt Karen's kids...along with the "rest of the Ginger's" by talking the way you did about their mother. You're just ticked because you've got a year of energy put into this agenda and it's not working. You also have tried to shut Lisa up and anyone else in her family or one's associated with her and you've realized that you can't control people and their opinions or even the one's that have not ruled anyone guilty or innocent to fit your goal. If you have to trash someone else, let alone a murder victim, in order to defend or protect anyone, that pretty much says you don't have a lot to go on and screams that you're pretty nervous about the outcome of this. Why? Guess the clarifying of the one last sentence in last week's article made you eat your own words for now when you said "That would be a Ginger told you so." about who was or wasn't a POI huh? And what did I say to you then?..."Hope you didn't speak too soon." and whaa-laah, the sentence was corrected by LE. But don't be scared. I took that correction as that they just don't want to say who is or isn't. You preach "wait for evidence, let LE do their jobs, etc." Well some of us have and are doing this because we believe in the justice system like you also preach. Well if you believe in the justice system and in the innocence of someone and guilt in another so much, why are you finding it so necessary to do what you've done to protect and defend anyone including kids? If your belief is so strong in all these things and people then it all should work out the way you've been saying all along. Either way, in the end, you're still going to be looked at the way you and the "other Ginger's" have looked liked on here all along by showing your true colors to the one's that know who you are no matter who is responsible for this crime. Hope it's been worth it to you. Good luck with that. And before you put words in my mouth, I still am not sure who I think did this as many others aren't. But we don't have to trash anyone to point that out.
Q Someone made a threat to us and it wasn't David or Ginger is in the House. We sent her/him a PM and told her/him our threat and they said they would take care of it. So somethings have happen that you don't know about. I feel strong that Ginger is in the House has something to do with LE. You can asked UM I think his account was hacked into and so was NativeGirl. One of the Ginger is on the forum was banned but now is posting. How did happen?

Since: Jul 11

Nebo, NC

#71911 Nov 4, 2012
Wow..you and your friends are not very good at this at all! Also because David told someone something,whether you or someone else does NOT make it true.JSYWK
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#71912 Nov 4, 2012
How are you protecting them from "hearing it" anyway? It's not like other posts disappear when you post. They have their own mind...just like another poster said. They don't need you here to give their feelings and thoughts any validity reinforcement. There are things less than this that kids don't want to believe their parents have done...ask "Ginger's daughter". They also don't want to hear hurtful RUMORS about their mother but YOU haven't defended them there just by saying what you think is true of what any other Ginger put on here. Why is that?
Ginger is on the forum

Mountain Home, AR

#71913 Nov 4, 2012
The only one who knows who we are is Ginger is in the House period. She/he would never tell who we were to anyone. So far we have been protected and as far as David or JSYWK has no clue who we are. I know that as fact.
Ginger is on the forum

Mountain Home, AR

#71914 Nov 4, 2012
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you protecting them from "hearing it" anyway? It's not like other posts disappear when you post. They have their own mind...just like another poster said. They don't need you here to give their feelings and thoughts any validity reinforcement. There are things less than this that kids don't want to believe their parents have done...ask "Ginger's daughter". They also don't want to hear hurtful RUMORS about their mother but YOU haven't defended them there just by saying what you think is true of what any other Ginger put on here. Why is that?
LEAVE the Daughter out of this! She is young and she protects her mother.
Ginger is on the forum

Mountain Home, AR

#71915 Nov 4, 2012
Q if Ginger is in the House found us...she/he knows who JSYWK. She/he more than likely knows who most of us are.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#71916 Nov 4, 2012
<quoted text>Q Someone made a threat to us and it wasn't David or Ginger is in the House. We sent her/him a PM and told her/him our threat and they said they would take care of it. So somethings have happen that you don't know about. I feel strong that Ginger is in the House has something to do with LE. You can asked UM I think his account was hacked into and so was NativeGirl. One of the Ginger is on the forum was banned but now is posting. How did happen?
Who is "US"? So are you telling me that "Ginger is in the House" as "affiliated with LE" is on here trashing a victim and blaming other people, name dropping, leaking info if any of its true etc.?" and also be the one that a "friend" called to help them with their security on their computer? Then I have a strong feeling someone needs to lose their job so I don't buy it. I don't have to know "things that have happened" to make the points that I'm making about contradictions, trashing a victim, etc. That's been my problem with "her" and a few others all along.
Ginger is on the forum

Mountain Home, AR

#71917 Nov 4, 2012
FYI One of the Gingers is on the forum is buddies with {A} and that is how we know what the Bonas are saying and we know who is posting. Some of the poster would shock the hell out of everyone reading this! Like I said their is too much talk in this small town.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#71918 Nov 4, 2012
What are the chances there could be two people just alike on the thread? It was a good story you told Ginger, but I am not buying it. You must think people on this forum are as stupid as you are. Your bs is not working for me.
Justice for Karen Swift.
witcherIn

United States

#71919 Nov 4, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text>This isn't about Lisa, what part of that don't you understand?
Sadly, just about everything is a mystery to "her". There's an unknown agenda there. It appears either a grudge against Lisa/Karen or alliance to DS.

Jonesboro, AR

#71920 Nov 4, 2012
Please tell us how the crap all gingers have posted about karen true or not has protected the kids. Its hypocritical of you ALL to try to "protect" one of their parents while trashing the other! What part of that do all of you gingers not get?! Cant fix stupid
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#71921 Nov 4, 2012
Q if Ginger is in the House found us...she/he knows who JSYWK. She/he more than likely knows who most of us are.
I don't care who "she" knows who who is. What I've said to "her" isn't anything most wouldn't say to "her" face. I've even given my first name on here. I don't care if "she", JSYWK, or anyone else is affiliated with the President of the US. No one should be trashing a victim, contradicting themselves and their own agendas, or saying things that can be interpreted as motive (that the poster is defining as "protecting/defending ") where there could be some that it makes them point to someone that could be not guilty of this crime. "Ginger" as in "affiliated with LE" as you described sure has been one-sided from the beginning.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#71922 Nov 4, 2012
<quoted text>And you...well keep tellin yourself how your treating Karen's kids by blaming him before we hear any evidence. You have your head so far up the Bonas azz and you believe all of their BS!
Un like you that has your head up your own azz! You act like this whole thread should be about you, well its not ,get over your self.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#71923 Nov 4, 2012
<quoted text>LEAVE the Daughter out of this! She is young and she protects her mother.
If she's that young then she shouldn't have been on here or left alone while her mother was at Walmart that night.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#71924 Nov 4, 2012
FYI One of the Gingers is on the forum is buddies with {A} and that is how we know what the Bonas are saying and we know who is posting. Some of the poster would shock the hell out of everyone reading this! Like I said their is too much talk in this small town.
Now this post could be interpreted as quite the manipulation to turn others against the other. Do you not think people are smart enough to see through things like that? You could be making a mistake by believing a lot of things you are being told. But you know what? Who cares what talk is going on? As long as LE is and has sifted through it and ALL the inconsistencies...that's what has mattered. And FYI....some other than you have also done some of their own PMing. ;)

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#71925 Nov 4, 2012
David and I have never spoken. I never knew Karen. I hope someone I love very much learned a painful lesson. CK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Mexicans Did It Again 49 min Michelle Patricks 25
not one day 4 hr mrff455 3
Sheriff's office 5 hr Sheriff Rosco P C... 70
Highlands of dyersburg 5 hr Tyrone 3
Baseball 5 hr edwin 7
Dyersburg driving test (Aug '12) 12 hr taco 10
Detox help.. 13 hr taco 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages