Comments
70,181 - 70,200 of 97,243 Comments Last updated Thursday
witcherIn

Euless, TX

#71865 Nov 3, 2012
Hi Dawg, so nice to "see" you! I was hoping you we're still hangin around.

Like you say, Tick Tock.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#71866 Nov 3, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
Can someone tell me if Hogshooter ever admitted to poisoning the dog? If not, could this have been a premeditated move to set him up to take the fall for Karen's murder? If it's true that at least one phone was found on or behind his property, that would be one more arrow pointing at him.
I have never thought of this as premeditated before but the dog poisoning sure is a big coincidence. I wonder what lead to Karen confronting Hogshooter rather than David.
I think that was debated on here much earlier. I also remember reading where when DS let the dog out, the dog walked over onto Hogshooter's property and it returned sick from eating something. Not sure what the substance was but my question is did the dog get into something that was poison vs the owner of the house feeding it to the dog? Could mean a big difference in Hogshooter being charged for that. I keep my dog on my property to begin with. Maybe in a rural area that's not typical. Also I would think that if Hogshooter's car was searched for evidence so quickly, were all of the Swift's vehicles searched just as quick?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#71867 Nov 3, 2012
Just lookin in and had this article saved from before. I thought it might help with how the pet was allegedly poisoned. I must say, I really thought he was involved in the beginning.

http://www.stategazette.com/story/1781533.htm...
guest from AR

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#71868 Nov 3, 2012
Mrs Tea wrote:
I found this blog to be light reading.. very light,(fluff!) I was interested in the Huffington Post article quoting Karens friends. The rest of the mumbo jumbo I consider astrology doesn't appeal to me too much, but offers a different angle of all this.
forensicastrology.blogspot.com/2012/01/karen-...
OMHH it remains me of Ginger. Is Ginger a female or male?
Mrs Tea

Malden, MA

#71869 Nov 3, 2012
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite interesting and makes you curious if this is where "Ginger" got her b/f, drugs, etc. theories at. Hard to make it past this astrologist's description of the possible killer also seen with "reddish hair", trouble maker, divorced, etc.
It very well could be where g picked up any number of theories! She had so many 9th moon heading out of Neptune and entering Mercury which signals (pick: deception, savior, drugs, murder)that everything was covered! She can't go wrong no matter the outcome, cause she sure covered it! lol

By following the moon=lunar movements= lunacy which is where I thought she was headed!:) No offense to those who like astrology. I don't mind it, with healthy skepticisim.
guest from AR

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#71870 Nov 3, 2012
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite interesting and makes you curious if this is where "Ginger" got her b/f, drugs, etc. theories at. Hard to make it past this astrologist's description of the possible killer also seen with "reddish hair", trouble maker, divorced, etc.
Ginger said something about drugs. Could Karen been trying to help him/her? Ginger acted to me she knew David didn't do it...OMHH this is crazy!
Mrs Tea

Malden, MA

#71871 Nov 3, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
Can someone tell me if Hogshooter ever admitted to poisoning the dog? If not, could this have been a premeditated move to set him up to take the fall for Karen's murder? If it's true that at least one phone was found on or behind his property, that would be one more arrow pointing at him.
I have never thought of this as premeditated before but the dog poisoning sure is a big coincidence. I wonder what lead to Karen confronting Hogshooter rather than David.
Here is the link for John Hogshooter arrest for poisioning the Swifts dog. At the time, he was staying at 310 Harness Rd

stategazette.com/story/1781533.html

And his brother Jackson arrested for opersting a meth lab

www.stategazette.com/story/1814839.html

Covington, LA

#71872 Nov 3, 2012
guest from AR wrote:
<quoted text>OMHH it remains me of Ginger. Is Ginger a female or male?
Either. Very inclusive.[wry smile]

Covington, LA

#71873 Nov 3, 2012
guest from AR wrote:
<quoted text>Ginger said something about drugs. Could Karen been trying to help him/her? Ginger acted to me she knew David didn't do it...OMHH this is crazy!
Yes,,,why does this feel like a surprise birthday party? Must be the planned joy.
guest from AR

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#71874 Nov 3, 2012
I don't believe in weird science, but remains me of Ginger. OMHH if he/she is the killer.

Since: Jul 11

Charlotte, NC

#71875 Nov 3, 2012
Mrs Tea wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the link for John Hogshooter arrest for poisioning the Swifts dog. At the time, he was staying at 310 Harness Rd
stategazette.com/story/1781533.html
And his brother Jackson arrested for opersting a meth lab
www.stategazette.com/story/1814839.html
Thank you, they both have their own issues for sure.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#71876 Nov 3, 2012
guest from AR wrote:
<quoted text>OMHH it remains me of Ginger. Is Ginger a female or male?
Depends on the day. ;)
sheila

Dyersburg, TN

#71877 Nov 3, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
HER neighbors DOG was also poisioned!! HOGSHOOTER went to jail& was indiented 4 it NOT SURE HOW MUCH TIME he got but rite afte karen went missing he went to jail I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY DAID WOULD WOULD TELL KAREN THAT (AFTR) THE DIVORCE WAS FILED GO FIGURE!!!!!!
sheila

Dyersburg, TN

#71878 Nov 3, 2012
DID ANY ONE THE THE STATS GAZET NEWS WHERE JEFF BOX said people r saying things along with the MEDIA that some of the the facts r not true& hes going to get the fesr of the evedince from crime lab THIS WEEK!!!!

Covington, LA

#71879 Nov 3, 2012
WOT.
Have the rotisserie chicken/ venison sausage gumbo in the creamiest roux ever gurgling away on the stovetop. Have a few spicy boiled crabs chilling in the fridge.

IOW, the mojo is building, the golden sky will be turning purple, and soon the Tiger band will be playing the Tiger Rag...
Ginger is on the forum

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#71880 Nov 3, 2012
I don't think they know who killed Karen. I hope there is a smokin gun...but I don't think they know what happen that night. Her autopsy sealed. Sealed indictments. FBI/SS/TBI working on the case and still no arrest. I hope we all find out why Karen was killed. Her kids needs to know what happen and who killed their mom. It is a DARN shame LISA C what you did to your family. More than likely Bill could tell the story...

Since: Jul 11

Charlotte, NC

#71881 Nov 3, 2012
Ginger is on the forum wrote:
I don't think they know who killed Karen. I hope there is a smokin gun...but I don't think they know what happen that night. Her autopsy sealed. Sealed indictments. FBI/SS/TBI working on the case and still no arrest. I hope we all find out why Karen was killed. Her kids needs to know what happen and who killed their mom. It is a DARN shame LISA C what you did to your family. More than likely Bill could tell the story...
This isn't about Lisa, what part of that don't you understand?

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#71882 Nov 3, 2012
LSU hanging!
urajoke

Jonesboro, AR

#71883 Nov 3, 2012
Ginger is on the forum wrote:
Keep tellin yourself that!

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

#71884 Nov 3, 2012
Armadillo wrote:
Just lookin in and had this article saved from before. I thought it might help with how the pet was allegedly poisoned. I must say, I really thought he was involved in the beginning.
http://www.stategazette.com/story/1781533.htm...
He's too stupid to get away with it for this long. So it can't be him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
support officer wilson 42 min my opinion 24
DCHS student NOT suspended fo sayin Bless you 1 hr Dirtyburg 40
DCHS student suspended for saying bless you 1 hr Dirtyburg 583
Tony Ivy Jr 1 hr Rda 4
is chick fil a making anyone else sick? (Mar '12) 2 hr Kent_Mansley 132
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 hr Mississippi gurl 145,868
all of me 3 hr Guest 2
Mom of the "bless you" girl 3 hr DC Sick of the Drama 73
Thomas McNeely (Jun '12) 5 hr Curious 25
Dyersubrg City Mayor Poll 5 hr Guest 65
•••
•••

Dyersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dyersburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••