#71138 Oct 25, 2012
Mrs Tea wrote:
<quoted text>
you are an ass to say this.
So are you. And you aren't Mrs.Tea!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#71140 Oct 25, 2012
Has anyone at all, besides Ginger, said that karen was borrowing money? I dont think I ever heard that anywhere and yet somehow it is given weight..Nope, if G is it I call bs
Ginger is on the forum

Mountain Home, AR

#71142 Oct 25, 2012
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure she did since he started calling her friends to see if they had seen he woke up and couldn't find her and she didn't answer his call or the son's call. Clue: If you have "to drive out" somewhere, you're not a neighbor. ;)
We could look at another way...did CB know any of David's neighbors? Maybe the Lambs?
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#71143 Oct 25, 2012
guest wrote:
Good job.Queue.Ginger said there was something wrong with that picture and you figured it out very quickly.She had to "drive out" so she wasn`t the neighbor.Way to go ,Queue.
Ginger also doesn't realize that people are probably "hearing" a lot from friends as well. Things they probably won't even put on here since they are smarter than "her". Ginger and maybe one other poster is probably right about "a whole bunch of stuff that's going to come out real soon". The thing is that, anything that does will most likely come out no matter who sits on trial for this murder and anything about Karen's mistakes won't matter nor can they effect her any longer, nor will any of it justify her murder. But anyone else's mistakes that may "come out" can still effect them. And again....no matter who is arrested and tried in this case. Like I've read in a few of DC LE's articles, when trying to solve one thing, a lot of other things can be solved at the same time.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#71144 Oct 25, 2012
Ginger is on the forum wrote:
<quoted text>We could look at another way...did CB know any of David's neighbors? Maybe the Lambs?
Not sure Gingy. Why don't you ask your friend of a friend of a friend that you heard everything else from. They should know. Maybe the answer is on your "secret thread".
bno

Wichita, KS

#71145 Oct 25, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
And I am being frank and serious about it. This is about to end. The DNA proves who did this, and that was a final answer that I got last night.
Did they say if man or woman's DNA?

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#71146 Oct 25, 2012
bno wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they say if man or woman's DNA?
WOMAN'S!
Ginger is on the forum

Mountain Home, AR

#71147 Oct 25, 2012
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure Gingy. Why don't you ask your friend of a friend of a friend that you heard everything else from. They should know. Maybe the answer is on your "secret thread".
There are things coming out on the other forum. I just love to come here every once in awhile to throw a fish out to you guys. I do love to fish.
bno

Wichita, KS

#71148 Oct 25, 2012
OT..Arrest in Jessica Ridgeway murder, his mother turned him in.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2012/10/25...
bno

Wichita, KS

#71149 Oct 25, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>WOMAN'S!
You better not be BS'ing about this.
witcherin

Thackerville, OK

#71151 Oct 25, 2012
witcherin wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you. And you aren't Mrs. Tea!
Wow, I think we had a mis-communication here. And sorry for all these multiple posts. Topix isn't showing they posted so I kept hitting the button.

Mrs. Tea, I don't think you meant "fact" was an ass. They are a staunch defender for Karen. And I apologize because I thought it was a troll pretending to be you.
bno

Wichita, KS

#71152 Oct 25, 2012
<quoted text>There are things coming out on the other forum. I just love to come here every once in awhile to throw a fish out to you guys. I do love to fish.
You, just like fish, start to stink after being around too long.

Location hidden

#71153 Oct 25, 2012
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if who did this will have any others to take down with them? The DNA may say who did the act, but it won't say if there was anyone else involved with masterminding. According to Ginger, there were all kinds of people upset with Karen. No telling how many people could be "behind the scenes" in that theory.
They are not saying. I was and have been told that there were more than one person. I agree with an criminal investigator on that one. So far it is only one DNA and only one POI.
voteforchange

United States

#71154 Oct 25, 2012
witcherin wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you. And you aren't Mrs.Tea!
Lol! Hey witcherin :)
witcherin

Thackerville, OK

#71155 Oct 25, 2012
bno wrote:
<quoted text>
You, just like fish, start to stink after being around too long.
ROTFLMBO!!!!!
witcherin

Thackerville, OK

#71156 Oct 25, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>They are not saying. I was and have been told that there were more than one person. I agree with an criminal investigator on that one. So far it is only one DNA and only one POI.
And you're saying you were told it's a woman?

Location hidden

#71157 Oct 25, 2012
bno wrote:
<quoted text>
You better not be BS'ing about this.
Nope! I'm not!
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#71158 Oct 25, 2012
<quoted text>There are things coming out on the other forum. I just love to come here every once in awhile to throw a fish out to you guys. I do love to fish.
That's ok Ginger. You're not anything that can't be thrown back at. Anything you've put on here will sink your ship eventually anyway. Sorry that you have to resort to "a secret forum" where all kinds of stuff are coming out" to get your info.

Location hidden

#71159 Oct 25, 2012
witcherin wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're saying you were told it's a woman?
What I'm saying is that so far as it concerns me and a few others it is a woman.

Location hidden

#71160 Oct 25, 2012
Oops! That was me saying hi witcherin ! You are not the only confused one lol I guess I was wrong to think fact was a troll? If its one of Karen's friends I apologize!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Finally, West Tenn. congressman wants President... 16 min REDS don t care 1
Scott Gean 17 min Not a Facebook Fan 6
This TN boy wants to keep that no do nothing RW... 20 min REDS don t care 1
Confederate statue downtown 30 min REDS don t care 60
Rosa Parks statue 38 min hollow cost rock 8
No good looking women in Dyersburg? 41 min David 9
Lake Road Road Rage 47 min tammy 20
dyersburg country mart 2 hr REDS don t care 9
Little men who wanna be big 3 hr smitty 30
Hometown Urgent Care 23 hr Guest 43