Search for Missing Karen Swift

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

South Sioux City, NE

#70671 Oct 18, 2012
uberlord wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't there used to be an illegal dump near there?
Dyer County is an illegal dump. Everywhere.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#70672 Oct 19, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
I am out on call, but one of my crew members lenders his cell phone. I will keep you updated here.
Why not just send out alerts on your "printer". LOL
Facts

Haslet, TX

#70673 Oct 19, 2012
To Fact/Lisa you do not know any facts. I would think if there were any evidence that pointed to David he would be arrested. I can not imagine what Karen's love ones are going through and I hope justice is served. I feel that many has left this forum because of the lack of information in this case. Sadly many murder cases go unsolved. I hope this is not the case.
QUEUE

Maryland Heights, MO

#70674 Oct 19, 2012
Facts wrote:
To Fact/Lisa you do not know any facts. I would think if there were any evidence that pointed to David he would be arrested. I can not imagine what Karen's love ones are going through and I hope justice is served. I feel that many has left this forum because of the lack of information in this case. Sadly many murder cases go unsolved. I hope this is not the case.
One of your screen names is 'FACT' but everyone of your sentences has either "I think", "I imagine", "I feel", etc. in them. What gives? What "facts" do you have to think Lisa is the other "Fact"?
A little info

Alexander, AR

#70675 Oct 19, 2012
the Um7 name is BILL Date of BirthMarch 3, 1971 (41) Would anyone like more info ??

United States

#70676 Oct 19, 2012
Um7, Wasn`t he a constable and drove a HUMMER at one time? Wrong person!!!!
MF-er Jones

Sioux City, IA

#70677 Oct 19, 2012
I think some of you need to find other things to do instead of attacking Um7. I don't care who he is or is not. I know there is not a lot going on with the case we are SUPPOSED to be discussing but it is just wrong to pick on Um7. He only wants Karen's killer caught too.
A little info

Alexander, AR

#70678 Oct 19, 2012
guest wrote:
Um7, Wasn`t he a constable and drove a HUMMER at one time? Wrong person!!!!
LOL He wished!! Last name Keller .. Anyone know him??
REAL TWAIN

Sioux City, IA

#70679 Oct 19, 2012
MF-er Jones wrote:
I think some of you need to find other things to do instead of attacking Um7. I don't care who he is or is not. I know there is not a lot going on with the case we are SUPPOSED to be discussing but it is just wrong to pick on Um7. He only wants Karen's killer caught too.
If that was the case, then it would be wrong to "pick on u7m," but he brings all of it on himself. He has been caught in MANY lies, he uses different screen names, he consistanly makes up BS. He IS NOT A COACH, HE IS NOT A "STORM CHASER<" etc... All he is, is a sad LITTLE boy, who thinks wwwaayyyyy too much of himself, that does not have any kind of a life, so he PLAYS on Topix. I honestly do not think he even cares if Ms. Swifts killer is caught. This is all just one big game to him because he has no life, no friends, no job...should I go on?
QUEUE

Maryland Heights, MO

#70680 Oct 19, 2012
According to "Ginger", she and "her husband" drove a Hummer. ;)
Mr anderson

United States

#70681 Oct 19, 2012
A little info wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL He wished!! Last name Keller .. Anyone know him??
Nope tell us about him
ttt

United States

#70682 Oct 19, 2012
Mr. Anderson the farmer?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#70683 Oct 19, 2012
Facts wrote:
Once again...I don't believe that any of the posters on this thread give a darn who is who. What matters is content and intent. This Fact, whoever they are, posts with respect and obvious love for Karen...that is all I ask. Give the victim at least that much respect, after all, someone has taken everything else away from her. Now, whoever you are, if your intent is to share positive thoughts for Karen and show support for anyone else, I have no problem. This "outing" people is for the birds. I don't care in the least who umm is or Ginger or Fact and frankly, never cared if Lisa was in fact Lisa. What I cared about and still do, is content and respect.
Please don't insult my intelligence by trying to argue or "out" someone all the while saying you pray for the family. I really think at this point no one without an ax to grind cares who is who. Respect and Justice for our Karen...yup, seems I have adopted her:)
MF-er Jones

Sioux City, IA

#70684 Oct 19, 2012
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again...I don't believe that any of the posters on this thread give a darn who is who. What matters is content and intent. This Fact, whoever they are, posts with respect and obvious love for Karen...that is all I ask. Give the victim at least that much respect, after all, someone has taken everything else away from her. Now, whoever you are, if your intent is to share positive thoughts for Karen and show support for anyone else, I have no problem. This "outing" people is for the birds. I don't care in the least who umm is or Ginger or Fact and frankly, never cared if Lisa was in fact Lisa. What I cared about and still do, is content and respect.
Please don't insult my intelligence by trying to argue or "out" someone all the while saying you pray for the family. I really think at this point no one without an ax to grind cares who is who. Respect and Justice for our Karen...yup, seems I have adopted her:)
Big Green Check Mark!!!
MF-er Jones

Sioux City, IA

#70685 Oct 19, 2012
Will there be a Nov. Grand Jury or is December the next one?

Since: Jul 11

Columbia, SC

#70686 Oct 19, 2012
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't usually deal with icons but big glowing light bulb and green check mark for you!
MF-er Jones

Sioux City, IA

#70687 Oct 19, 2012
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Dyer County is an illegal dump. Everywhere.
In part, this is sadly and very, very true....many, many illegal dumping sites in Dyer county due to our basically rural location and lonesome roads and many kudzu lined rural roads with steep cliffs in certain northern parts of the county. To me the crucial part of this is that Bikini Bottoms which is a popular 4 wheeler spot is just down the road. The cemetery is not far and would be a great make-out spot for young uns that might have been at the "bottoms".
Gone

Mountain Home, AR

#70688 Oct 19, 2012
Did Dawg change his or her name on the forum?
sheila

Sioux City, IA

#70689 Oct 19, 2012
MF-er Jones wrote:
next grand jury in dec.

Since: Jul 11

Columbia, SC

#70690 Oct 19, 2012
MF-er Jones wrote:
Every month.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking to have some fun 1 hr Carmen 39
want to trade a small truck for a car (Jul '10) 1 hr Dawson 43
D Beezy 1 hr Nathan Armstrong 20
Wat yall no bout laticha 2 hr Grammie 1
If Mexicans are going to live here...learn the ... (Mar '12) 5 hr Big Rick 21
Party Line threads always removed 6 hr guest 5
Newbern Roellen Rd wreck 6 hr Guest 13
Loves Truck Stop/Travel Center (Mar '15) Mon edwin in drag 79

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web