Search for Missing Karen Swift

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#70651 Oct 18, 2012
Lefty wrote:
Well you are a liar I do work for the NOAA. And no one is on our payroll in your area for 22 years whats you employee I d number. And the national weather service issued strong watches all morning yesterday through the radio services. Idiot and the NOAA does not advocate storm chasing its dangerous and unless you are a meterologist then you are not qualified. You watch too much tv quit lying to these people. My guess is you have no job and u draw a welfare check
Boy isn't funny that all of a sudden someone works for the NOAA. I am an employee. I do work for them. I do get paid for some work. I don't worry about what you do. I know what I do.

Location hidden

#70652 Oct 18, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text>Congrats Ummmmmmm and thanks for the updates.
You are welcome. Man all I can do is continue giving updates through everything I report on and all of the devices we use.
MF-er Jones

Sioux City, IA

#70653 Oct 18, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>You are welcome. Man all I can do is continue giving updates through everything I report on and all of the devices we use.
I appreciate the updates. Our radio station rarely has them and sometimes the tv stations don't focus on us the far north. It is good to have a local stormspotter online!

United States

#70654 Oct 18, 2012
UMMMMMMM; Looks like someone is trying to trick you into giving them some information so they can find out who you are. DON~T FALL FOR IT.
Smarty Pants

Christiansburg, VA

#70655 Oct 18, 2012
Ummmmm is absolutely a fake! I promise you, he does NOT and I repeat, does NOT work for the NOAA!!!
Lefty

United States

#70656 Oct 18, 2012
I would pay big money to know his name. I'd love to sit down and discuss weather and football and all the other bs he acts like he knows about.
Lefty

United States

#70657 Oct 18, 2012
U7m I'd love to meet you if u truly work for NOAA then u and I have already met. You name the time and place and me and a couple of my NOAA coworkers will have a few beers but like u said u already work with us so we are probably old friends right?

Location hidden

#70658 Oct 18, 2012
MF-er Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate the updates. Our radio station rarely has them and sometimes the tv stations don't focus on us the far north. It is good to have a local stormspotter online!
You are welcome. Don't worry, I will continue to give updates during severe weather.

Location hidden

#70659 Oct 18, 2012
guest wrote:
UMMMMMMM; Looks like someone is trying to trick you into giving them some information so they can find out who you are. DON~T FALL FOR IT.
Don't worry about that, I don't give out anything at all like that. My crew only knows that info, along with the Memphis Noaa guys.

Location hidden

#70660 Oct 18, 2012
Lefty wrote:
I would pay big money to know his name. I'd love to sit down and discuss weather and football and all the other bs he acts like he knows about.
And we can't discuss it here?
Fact

Lampasas, TX

#70661 Oct 18, 2012
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it was Box himself that said something to that effect right after she was found and that she wasn't killed where she was found.
I believe she was tossed there immediately after she was murdered.
Fact

Lampasas, TX

#70662 Oct 18, 2012
An attorney that would do anything to keep a known killer from conviction is in my book as bad as the criminal.
Fact

Lampasas, TX

#70663 Oct 18, 2012
Evening killer man. How is your conscience tonight?
Fact

Lampasas, TX

#70664 Oct 18, 2012
Saw Karen's mother earlier today. So unfair that she does not have her baby in her life. No mother should have to go through this.
Fact

Lampasas, TX

#70665 Oct 18, 2012
Hubby has moved on with life. Heard he has a girlfriend.
Fact

Lampasas, TX

#70666 Oct 18, 2012
You murdered a beautiful woman because of your selfishness. Did you think about the young daughters when you chose to murder their mother? Did you think about the two young men she left behind? Did you think about how this would affect her nieces and nephew? Did you think about her great nephews when you murdered her? Were you thinking about her mother, dad, brother, and sister? What about her friends? Karen touched many lives and you can't take those memories away and throw them into the kudzu where you dumped her like a piece of trash. This is not going away. You will be reminded of this daily because of all these people she left behind. The only good thing about this is the fact that you cannot torment her any longer but believe me, karen will have the final word.
Lefty

United States

#70667 Oct 18, 2012
Ok um7. How do you turn in your reports from the field? There are only two options you say you don't have a cell phone the other way is a ham and there are very few licensed ham operators in your area.
Fact

Lampasas, TX

#70668 Oct 18, 2012
Mrstea wrote:
Ok just to cut the crap some of us are thinking of Karen and kids and friend and family. I am also thinking back.... I wouldn't have gone back out once I had my child home and my tire was leaking air.
And she didn't. Not willingly anyway.
Fact

Lampasas, TX

#70669 Oct 18, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>I have a friend who lives close to that cemetary and she says that body was not there all that time..She said any time an animal is killed, the birds and varmits are all around. It would have been very obvious that a body was there. Someone planted that body later..Someone who wanted that body found..There were plenty of places they could have placed the body and it would have never been found just in that area. Another heavy equipment operator said he came right through that area and went right over that area. He said, the body was not there.
Bs she was tossed there shortly after she was killed.

“It's sackcloth and ashes time.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#70670 Oct 18, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>I have a friend who lives close to that cemetary and she says that body was not there all that time..She said any time an animal is killed, the birds and varmits are all around. It would have been very obvious that a body was there. Someone planted that body later..Someone who wanted that body found..There were plenty of places they could have placed the body and it would have never been found just in that area. Another heavy equipment operator said he came right through that area and went right over that area. He said, the body was not there.
Didn't there used to be an illegal dump near there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If Mexicans are going to live here...learn the ... (Mar '12) 2 min Monica 18
Bob Jones 17 min CHEETAH 3
"It works" wraps and crap 53 min Just stfu 1
Party Line threads always removed 1 hr guest 3
Loves Truck Stop/Travel Center (Mar '15) 1 hr 4 Speed Tranny 77
Investigation soon at Ermco over destination 4 hr pixie in pigtails 10
Is Poly One gpod to work for? (Oct '14) 4 hr Guest 7
Newbern Roellen Rd wreck 8 hr Guest 9

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web