Search for Missing Karen Swift
Mrs Tea

Malden, MA

#70076 Oct 9, 2012
get a grip wrote:
The Interlopers thought my comment was mean. Awwww....
Now, to change the subject; I have always wondered about the two different reports concerning the location of the clothing. I admittedly am unsure if it was two different statements from the sheriff, or more of that "bad reporting" I mentioned a day or two ago. I tend to believe it was the latter.
nice to see you, gg! I agree about the clothes. First it was nearby in the bushes next to the car. Then it was almost folded neatly near the river. This is from my memory, so if its different for you, just say what you have heard :)

Since: Jul 11

United States

#70077 Oct 9, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
W17 that was my post but that dumb azz Dawg copied it here in his reply. I posted it there in Holly's forum! Absolutely childish! He needs to grow the Fork Up!Dawg has the mange!
Yeah, I knew it was yours but I thought he was accussing you of being another poster on this thread. This has gotten way ridiculous.
get a grip

Cedar Grove, TN

#70078 Oct 9, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> Sole proprietor works for other types of businesses except wholesale and resale I believe, like service type bussinesses.
Would it be different from state to state?
get a grip

Cedar Grove, TN

#70079 Oct 9, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, I knew it was yours but I thought he was accussing you of being another poster on this thread. This has gotten way ridiculous.
I agree with you, Watching.

Mrs. Tea - nice to see you too. I'm sure you've noticed that many news stories have a different set of "facts" from one article or station to another.

“While I Breathe I Hope”

Since: Feb 12

Cedar Hill, TX

#70080 Oct 9, 2012
get a grip wrote:
And for the "guest" or whoever:
I have a full time job and a little part time job. I am raising grandkids and taking classes toward a Master's Degree. Nope, I do NOT have too much time on my hands! Interloper!! lol
Good evening GG! Girl I don't know how you do it.....raising grandkids can be a full time job in itself. Congratulations obtaining your Masters degree I admire you for going after it. I think "guest" would be surprised at some of us. Hey we women are great multi-taskers! I to have a job and a life that keeps me active and busy. You GO Girl and bless your heart for all you do...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#70081 Oct 9, 2012
get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you, Watching.
Mrs. Tea - nice to see you too. I'm sure you've noticed that many news stories have a different set of "facts" from one article or station to another.
Good evening! Hope you are doing well GG, I imagine these last few days have been pretty dismal. You are in my thoughts.

I looked everywhere I could find today and the most popular quote came from her friend and it said in bushes near the car. Remembering that they found the clothes pretty quickly, I wonder if there was hair or some other dna on the clothes themselves. Do you think that is possible? It seems so calculated to have the foresight, in the midst of what must have been panic, to have grabbed spare clothes and hidden them near the car, or anywhere for that matter. Sure were alot of red herrings left behind.
get a grip

Cedar Grove, TN

#70082 Oct 9, 2012
While I Breath I Hope wrote:
<quoted text>Good evening GG! Girl I don't know how you do it.....raising grandkids can be a full time job in itself. Congratulations obtaining your Masters degree I admire you for going after it. I think "guest" would be surprised at some of us. Hey we women are great multi-taskers! I to have a job and a life that keeps me active and busy. You GO Girl and bless your heart for all you do...
It will be a year and a half or so on the Masters. I know it is so hard to tell by what one posts, but I am not overweight, lazy, or going through menopause, either!! lol

I hope there is some news about a suspect and arrest soon.

Since: Jul 11

United States

#70083 Oct 9, 2012
get a grip wrote:
Good evening, everyone. Yes, everyone.
I must say that since I have read the last 8 pages or so, I observed no comments about Karen or her justice, especially from the new guys.
It is obvious "they" have a sole purpose, and that is to prove Dawg wrong. The PROOF is in the posting! And some of the "guests" have taken to the name calling and insults that they claim they hate. So why keep posting if that is your perception that you are not welcome here?
Shyte, people, this is Topix!! Some of you guys are acting like schoolkids. Unbelievable! And one of you guys went and tattled to some poster from another thread! Good Lord!! I thought some of Dawg's comments out of line, myself, but hey, I bet some of mine are too!
Guest - Union City: You're right bout it being quite!
I have to agree with Balls of Fire. I think they are right...ummm has called in his "reinforcements!!
Lmao!!!
I didn't go tattle to anyone, I went out to supper with friends. I never posted to LW but I would have because Dawg was wrong yet again, in his assumption of what LW believes but was posting it as fact.

Ummmmmmm must be very powerful with lots of friends but I can only speak for myself he has never ask me for anything but he sure gets blamed for almost everything.

Dawg started this, I tried to end it on my part but he started it again. You need to talk to him about the situation.

Emanon

Sioux City, IA

#70084 Oct 9, 2012
get a grip wrote:
The Interlopers thought my comment was mean. Awwww....
Now, to change the subject; I have always wondered about the two different reports concerning the location of the clothing. I admittedly am unsure if it was two different statements from the sheriff, or more of that "bad reporting" I mentioned a day or two ago. I tend to believe it was the latter.
I read back over some state gazette articles and I never could find where box mentioned any clothing...it was just referred to as evidence. I believe the latter also.
get a grip

Cedar Grove, TN

#70085 Oct 9, 2012
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening! Hope you are doing well GG, I imagine these last few days have been pretty dismal. You are in my thoughts.
I looked everywhere I could find today and the most popular quote came from her friend and it said in bushes near the car. Remembering that they found the clothes pretty quickly, I wonder if there was hair or some other dna on the clothes themselves. Do you think that is possible? It seems so calculated to have the foresight, in the midst of what must have been panic, to have grabbed spare clothes and hidden them near the car, or anywhere for that matter. Sure were alot of red herrings left behind.
Yes, RiT, I do think it is likely even, that hair and other DNA was found. Remember to think about the LACK of certain things.
<3

Location hidden

#70086 Oct 9, 2012
Good evening, everyone!!

Yes, GG, it is "quite" LoL I'm almost afraid to speak for fear of offending!:-)

So 3 words tonite...J4K <3 Oh, and SOON!!!!
Mrs Tea

Malden, MA

#70087 Oct 9, 2012
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi to RIT and WIBIH ! nice to see you :)

Yes, i agree. They tested the clothes for dna, so they found something. What clean neatly folded clothes have dna on them? Does anyone remember they used her mom to do the dna testing?
Emanon

Sioux City, IA

#70088 Oct 9, 2012
get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it be different from state to state?
My thinking is that most states would be the same because of the IRS The exception might be Louisiana who have a different legal system.
Emanon

Sioux City, IA

#70089 Oct 9, 2012
Do Grand Juries meet on one particular day of the week or is it just random? Does anyone know?

Location hidden

#70090 Oct 9, 2012
get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, RiT, I do think it is likely even, that hair and other DNA was found. Remember to think about the LACK of certain things.
<3
And, JMO, but I have never thought (regardless who is responsible) that this was an act of premeditation. I think it was a sudden tragic moment that could never be taken back. Probably regretted the moment it was done. Doesn't make it any less wrong tho. And, the fact that she was thrown out just multiplied the act. When I think of the horror that those children went through, the agony of wondering, worrying and then knowing that she had been out there in that condition all that time it breaks my heart.
JMO
get a grip

Cedar Grove, TN

#70091 Oct 9, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't go tattle to anyone, I went out to supper with friends. I never posted to LW but I would have because Dawg was wrong yet again, in his assumption of what LW believes but was posting it as fact.
Ummmmmmm must be very powerful with lots of friends but I can only speak for myself he has never ask me for anything but he sure gets blamed for almost everything.
Dawg started this, I tried to end it on my part but he started it again. You need to talk to him about the situation.
Naw, I really don't. The "situation" as you call it, is really no big deal to me. Some posters seem to be taking the "situation" a little too seriously, JMO, naturally.

And whether or not you said something to the poster from another thread is no big deal to me either. Say what you like, but ummm gets blamed for what ummm says and does. I think most know that to be true. If not, they probably don't read the thread on a regular basis.

Now some want discuss the interesting questioned posed about the different statements regarding Karen's clothing. And some want to discuss Dawg blah blah blah. I'm perfectly willing to co-exist on the same thread.
Emanon

Sioux City, IA

#70092 Oct 9, 2012
get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be a year and a half or so on the Masters. I know it is so hard to tell by what one posts, but I am not overweight, lazy, or going through menopause, either!! lol
I hope there is some news about a suspect and arrest soon.
Halloween is almost here....it. Is hard to believe it will be a year. I had a friend ask me today if I thought it would every be resolved or if anyone would ever be arrested. I think we will have justice for Karen and I hope it til soon. Reading back over articles and. Seeing her pictures and how pretty and vibrant and sweet she looked"...It is hardeR and harder to Wait.
get a grip

Cedar Grove, TN

#70093 Oct 9, 2012
Re: grand jury

I cannot find any information as to how often they are convened. But if I read correctly, I think that any crime punishable by a year or more is a federal crime, and therefore a grand jury is federal also. I didn't read the whole thing though.

http://www.tnwd.uscourts.gov/pdf/content/Gran...

I got to the handbook from the link below, which I got to by googling Dyer County TN grand jury.

http://www.tnwd.uscourts.gov/juror-informatio...
Emanon

Sioux City, IA

#70094 Oct 9, 2012
Mrs Tea wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi to RIT and WIBIH ! nice to see you :)
Yes, i agree. They tested the clothes for dna, so they found something. What clean neatly folded clothes have dna on them? Does anyone remember they used her mom to do the dna testing?
I remember hearing from somewhere, can't say how credible, that the mother was used to provide a hairbrush maybe..? Or maybe other DNA? Again I think from other sources than our sheriff!!

Location hidden

#70095 Oct 9, 2012
get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, I really don't. The "situation" as you call it, is really no big deal to me. Some posters seem to be taking the "situation" a little too seriously, JMO, naturally.
And whether or not you said something to the poster from another thread is no big deal to me either. Say what you like, but ummm gets blamed for what ummm says and does. I think most know that to be true. If not, they probably don't read the thread on a regular basis.
Now some want discuss the interesting questioned posed about the different statements regarding Karen's clothing. And some want to discuss Dawg blah blah blah. I'm perfectly willing to co-exist on the same thread.
And, I just want to say in regards to something said last night. IMO, there's a difference in wanting to keep in touch with ones you've talked with and shared stories with for almost a year now..ones that you have come to consider friends even if it is via the internet ..there is a big difference in that and sending messages back and forth trying to figure out who certain posters are. And, before anyone gets offended, I'm not bashing anyone for using private messaging whatever the reasons may be. I just think there are different reasons. And,I don't see how it's a bad thing whatever anyone's reason might be. JMO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is Great (Aug '14) 1 hr guest 3,556
Have you been a on again off again affair 3 hr straight up 15
Heather Helton 6 hr guest 8
Jobs (Oct '15) 6 hr DAVID WILBANKS 23
Marriages can be sticky situations 7 hr Guest 1
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 8 hr Spider 10,749
Pix on Facebook. Selling on Craigslist. Lol 9 hr Mama 5

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance