Search for Missing Karen Swift
Spell Check Dawg

Granger, IN

#67668 Sep 24, 2012
Dawg wrote:
Is this where I'm suppose to robo post and entertain myself?
Go for it.
Watch your spelling though.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#67669 Sep 24, 2012
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
That is very interesting.
lol
I get the impression that this "guy" was not only at the party that night, but knew enough about the day to day things to be aware of a knee injury the day before the party. Right? Three days before the disappearance? That would be the day before the bonfire.
Or at most, the day before that.
Point being, this person was close to what was going on.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#67670 Sep 24, 2012
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Just don't make up names to talk to ya! LoL
Someone accused me of posting 24/7..Ha! I wonder how that would even be possible with a FULL time job, family, and home??
Well, I did.
If nothing else, I can depend on Spell Check Dawg.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#67671 Sep 24, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
I get the impression that this "guy" was not only at the party that night, but knew enough about the day to day things to be aware of a knee injury the day before the party. Right? Three days before the disappearance? That would be the day before the bonfire.
I've always, always felt that poster was very close to the situation. And, I never really bought the investigative reporter thing. I think maybe that was just to throw off who he/she really was. I am thinking it was a he...JMO
bno

Tonkawa, OK

#67672 Sep 24, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Wouldn't that make it premeditation???
Dawg

Granger, IN

#67673 Sep 24, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Excuse me, "at the party" meant at the bonfire. Not Halloween party.
Just wanted to clear that up.
sassy

Searcy, AR

#67674 Sep 24, 2012
uberlord wrote:
During the time she was missing it was unseasonably warm and I really don't want to upset anyone here, but between that and scavengers I've wondered just how much they had to work with.
Enough. The cause of death will be determined.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#67675 Sep 24, 2012
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always, always felt that poster was very close to the situation. And, I never really bought the investigative reporter thing. I think maybe that was just to throw off who he/she really was. I am thinking it was a he...JMO
bno wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't that make it premeditation???
bno, big time.
That post was made on November 17th. Two weeks plus into the investigation.
Could this have been one of the investigators? A little frustrated? It's just a little too weird for me to think that it was a neighbor or close friend. But it was someone who insinuates that he/she was there at the bonfire.
sassy

Searcy, AR

#67676 Sep 24, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Seems like you all are not concerned for David. The dawg clan has him pegged. I am still 50/50!!
Soyou really have hiim pegged too just afraid to say so.
romantic hearts

United States

#67677 Sep 24, 2012
I still see the love on this thread. How lovely.
sassy

Searcy, AR

#67678 Sep 24, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Nope! Usually, people doon't believe anything I say, but I will tell you that it is a woman.
Where is your F'in proof? And if that is the case as you seem to be so sure about, then how can you say you are 50/50? Before answering, remember there is only 1 POI.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#67679 Sep 24, 2012
sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough. The cause of death will be determined.
When it's reported that the body had significant injuries, you can bet that a cause of death can be determined.
sassy

Searcy, AR

#67680 Sep 24, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>And you don't think the Dawg's clan is becoming boring about all of the financial stuff ya'll talk about?
You bring up the financial "stuff" more than Dawg does.
sassy

Searcy, AR

#67681 Sep 24, 2012
uberlord wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure how much stock I would put in him not rushing to the car.People involved in a divorce tend to get very spiteful.Maybe he just decided it was her problem before he knew she was missing.
Believe me, he is/was very concerned about the car. He is/was still is making the apyment on the car. Would not have been in his best interest to have allowed it to stay on the road to be vandalized.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#67682 Sep 24, 2012
This is graphic, but sometimes it necessary, when the remains were spotted, it was from a distance. It was said that a body part was sticking up out of the kudzu. If the remains had been reduced to complete skeleton, no body part would have been sticking up to be noticed.
Again, sorry to draw the graphic picture.
Point being, yes, there was enough evidence left to determine the cause of death.
sassy

Searcy, AR

#67683 Sep 24, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know! It is according to how long the TBI keeps the other pieces of evidence, and the Secret Service does what they have to do, and whoever else is involved witht this investigation.
There is still only 1 poi so who is she?
romantic hearts

United States

#67684 Sep 24, 2012
Awwwww I see that Dawg and Just me are still kissing each other. How lovely.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#67685 Sep 24, 2012
*it's
sassy

Searcy, AR

#67686 Sep 24, 2012
Gin Gin wrote:
BTW this might answer your question
Box said Swift had arrived home late Saturday evening/early Sunday morning and dropped her children off at her house on Willie Johnson Road. He stated Swift's husband said he spoke to her in the stairwell and then went to bed and that was the last time she was seen. Karen Johnson Swift was last seen at her home on Willie Johnson Road on Sunday, Oct. 30, at approximately 1:30 a.m.
She did not drop off her children. She came home with one of her daughters. According to her oldest son, they put on their PJ's. Now someone would have had to tell him that for him to know that. He was in Conway. So I suspect that someone did see her. Someone that lived in the home no doubt.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#67687 Sep 24, 2012
sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me, he is/was very concerned about the car. He is/was still is making the apyment on the car. Would not have been in his best interest to have allowed it to stay on the road to be vandalized.
Interesting comment, sassy. Is DS still working, or has he taken some sort of disability leave?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mall Blvd 9 min SnapTackleCrunch 5
Bubba wheeler 17 min Social Security 10
Fight at Abe's 54 min Daniel Webster 52
Truck Drivers Suck! (Feb '11) 1 hr Guest 174
President for six months: 1 hr Trumpclock 16
trash 1 hr peppersprsi 2
Wendy mcgarity at Grecian who is she cheating w... 4 hr Guest 1
Hometown Urgent Care 23 hr another tracie 33

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web