While I Breathe I Hope

United States

#67475 Sep 23, 2012
Ginger is in the House wrote:
Why do men make a promise that they know they can never keep?
Ginger;I beleive if we could answer that question there may be less divorces.Fortunatly my husband was a very good man that was raised with good morals. I never knew of him lying to me or our children and he never made promises. His word was good and I have no doubt that he is in Heaven. What I have a major problem with is Moms and Dads making promises to their children and not following through with them. Last week-end I witnessed a sad situation where Mom picked up her little girls birthday cake and food for the birthday party. Mom had a very bad accident as she was driving under the influence (drugs&alcohol). Mom was not injured but the cake,food,new car all were destroyed. Mom was carried to jail handcuffed. Now Mom was arrested 2 weeks prior to this for DUI and jailed. The sad part to this story is someone had to tell a little girl about Mom and also why there was no birthday cake. I do wish people could keep their promises and little children didn't get their hearts broken either. Wouldn't it be a much happier world to live in?! Ginger I hope you find someone that keeps their promises to you.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#67476 Sep 23, 2012
Ginger is in the House wrote:
<quoted text>Twight2, you said something, that, let me know you were friends with Karen. She told her (closest) friends here in her hometown "that if anythings happens to me David did it." I know you did not use those exact words. So your attacks on me have been justified and I'm truely sorry for your loss. I'm sure your you have observed his obsessive compulsive disorder toward Karen.
Bump. Another intersting post from Registered Ginger. Of course consistency has never been her strong suit.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#67477 Sep 23, 2012
Twilight2 wrote:
<quoted text>That was a excellent post Ginger .Thoughtful and sincere.So did she tell you the same thing? I wasn't one of her closest friends.We had things and people in common.

Ginger in the House wrote:
Same as you have stated, I knew the person she told, that friend thinks he killed her and she distraught.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dyersburg-tn/...

So, Ginger, just curious after reading back these couple of posts...Did you just change your way of talking because you were trying to follow JSYWK? I know a lot of times, it seems you try to mimick her in the way you speak.
bno

Wichita, KS

#67478 Sep 23, 2012
Well, according to another new thread just started, Jsuck must be the killer....they are claiming a frying pan was used.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#67479 Sep 23, 2012
bno wrote:
Well, according to another new thread just started, Jsuck must be the killer....they are claiming a frying pan was used.
O. M. G. made me truly LOL Still laughing!
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#67480 Sep 23, 2012
bno wrote:
But, I think she said specifically that her's was an IRON SKILLET. Did they mention iron skillet? LoL
bno

Wichita, KS

#67481 Sep 23, 2012
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
O. M. G. made me truly LOL Still laughing!
I think the original poster said "frying pan" because they are too young to remember cast-iron skillets.
bno

Wichita, KS

#67482 Sep 23, 2012
I just asked on the new thread. Let Jsuck deal with that rumor.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#67483 Sep 23, 2012
bno wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the original poster said "frying pan" because they are too young to remember cast-iron skillets.
Stop please! I just looked and seen where you asked and I'm laughing sooo hard..tears in my eyes!!!! Laughing so hard it hurts!!!!!!:-) Please stop! Rotflmao
pee wee days

Little Rock, AR

#67484 Sep 23, 2012
bno wrote:
<quoted text>
I am from her hometown and this is the first time I have looked into this site on Topix. I remember her son and mine playing peewee basketball, Karen was their coach. After reading all of this I really hope her kids arent living on pins n needles wondering if daddy will be taken away anytime soon.No matter what happen, I pray God wraps his arms around all 4 of those kids. Kids shouldnt have to go thru anything like this and it sounds like DS needs to move, doesnt sound like he can have the energy to be a parent while trying to defend himself to all of you.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#67485 Sep 23, 2012
bno wrote:
I just asked on the new thread. Let Jsuck deal with that rumor.
Yup..just seen it and I replied to you! I can't stop laughing! Maybe someone should start a new thread..Jsywkwih and her cast IRON SKILLET. LoL
bno

Wichita, KS

#67486 Sep 23, 2012
pee wee days wrote:
<quoted text>I am from her hometown and this is the first time I have looked into this site on Topix. I remember her son and mine playing peewee basketball, Karen was their coach. After reading all of this I really hope her kids arent living on pins n needles wondering if daddy will be taken away anytime soon.No matter what happen, I pray God wraps his arms around all 4 of those kids. Kids shouldnt have to go thru anything like this and it sounds like DS needs to move, doesnt sound like he can have the energy to be a parent while trying to defend himself to all of you.
RE: "all of you", there have been many here that have refused to let others disparage Karen's name, regardless of who the killer is proven to be, and many who have not pointed fingers. Most have great empathy for the children. As in life, unfortunately, there are always a few who are ignorant and insensitive. I find it doubtful that Topix is the tipping point in anyones life. Thank you for sharing your memories and thoughts.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#67487 Sep 23, 2012
uberlord wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever helps you sleep at night sweetie. I'll go back to lucking now because there dosent seem to be any room for unbiased conversation. In parting let me say unless you A. are the killer, B. witnessed the crime, or C. are LE involved with this case and shouldn't be here, you're opinions are no more valid than anyone else's.
There's room. A. You just have to be able to see the forest through the trees. B. Stop assuming that every case discussed isn't necessarily this one. And C. Discuss/reply to what is being said and not throw in accusations that your mind went haywire on.

Better luck "lucking"....whateve r that is. ;)

“And when night falls,”

Since: Aug 09

it falls

#67488 Sep 23, 2012
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
There's room. A. You just have to be able to see the forest through the trees. B. Stop assuming that every case discussed isn't necessarily this one. And C. Discuss/reply to what is being said and not throw in accusations that your mind went haywire on.
Better luck "lucking"....whateve r that is. ;)
Sorry if I went over board.My apologies to any I offended. I guess I had a lot of pent up frustration Like I said I've been following from the start. It's been hard to keep quiet.
bno

Wichita, KS

#67489 Sep 23, 2012
uberlord wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry if I went over board.My apologies to any I offended. I guess I had a lot of pent up frustration Like I said I've been following from the start. It's been hard to keep quiet.
What a classy response!! And, yes, it's very hard to keep quiet at times.
Emanon

Dyersburg, TN

#67490 Sep 23, 2012
uberlord wrote:
<quoted text>I'm fairly sure with a court order topix could tell exactly how many have viewed this thread down to the i.p.'s.
in the age of wireless good luck with that....I could be at a McD's or other restaurant with wireless...I have neighbors who use my wireless...which means it is my I.P. You really think a judge and/or lawyers would be able to take the time to do the research you are talking about just for a jury? Peers are Peers.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#67491 Sep 23, 2012
Where does M Lamb work? Does he still work there? How long is his drive to work?
While I Breathe I Hope

United States

#67492 Sep 23, 2012
bno wrote:
<quoted text>
What a classy response!! And, yes, it's very hard to keep quiet at times.
Yes,a very classy response I agree! Those that have not read from the beginning may find it hard to weed out the stupid,ignorant,heartless,sick ,immature,and thrashy posts that have been made in regards to the posters. You will find those of us that sincerly want Justice For Karen Swift,closure for her family&friends,and the killer convicted for this unjust and needless loss of a precious lady. We are not here to play games with the players and we hate that they feel they must play games at Karen's and her loved ones expense. BNO said it eloquently when he said classy as I feel Karen in deed was a classy lady and with your sincere response are also classy.

Location hidden

#67493 Sep 23, 2012
Blink on Crime...This is a joke!

Speaking on the condition of anonymity, sources inside the investigation have confirmed to www.blinkoncrime.com that David Swift refused to allow a search by consent of the couple’s 5 acre property after the first meeting where he allowed officers to look throughout the home for purposes of confirming Karen was not there.

aka anonymity aka Karen's friends...lmho

Location hidden

#67494 Sep 23, 2012
Marty Lamb, on his way to work at Nucor early Sunday morning, pulled in behind Karen’s white Nissan Murano and “flashed his lights”, only to learn she was not in her car. With no sign of foul play, Lamb assumed Swift returned the short distance to her driveway with no cause for alarm and continued his commute.

The statement "no signs of foul play" indicates a reflection of thought or a rememberance rather than one's first impression.

Dawg, what is your thoughts on this subject?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
state troopers 6 min forreal 10
Explosion Sunday March 22, 2015 38 min The Real Smarty 13
Huge pot hole is fixed 47 min The Real Smarty 12
A Prayer Chain 4 Karen Swift 54 min guest 5
robbie anderson where is he? (Jun '12) 1 hr tell it 15
God is Great (Aug '14) 1 hr guest 2,380
I been hearing on the streets that meth heads 2 hr The Real Smarty 39

Flood Warning for Dyer County was issued at March 26 at 9:38PM CDT

Dyersburg Dating
Find my Match