Search for Missing Karen Swift

“I'm not confused.”

Since: Aug 09

I'm just well mixed.

#67505 Sep 23, 2012
Have they completely ruled out the possibility of an opportunistic predator?

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#67506 Sep 23, 2012
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you speak of something you know nothing about.
You know what witch? If you get right down to it, no one knows ANYTHING about this case for sure, so I guess that includes YOU. My guesses are just as reliable as yours, so get the hell off of MY BACK! You have to respond to EVERY POST at least ONCE and some more than once. Ever heard of ROLL AND SCROLL? Try it sometime, like when you see the name I post under!

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#67507 Sep 23, 2012
Lefty wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN~!!!
Let her look for the person!

I'm from 'Round Here

#67508 Sep 23, 2012
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
I also think that is very, very strange. Who wouldn't at least every week or 2 check just to see if they have any new info? If he is not the POI they would at least give him the consideration of an update, being the husband, if he bothered to ask I would think. Not sure..JMO. And, if they wouldn't I would think I would still at least ask!
WHY? Because if he was on the list of possible POI's do you really think they were going to tell him ANYTHING? Dead is dead and whether they have any new info or not, it is not going to bring back HIS wife and THEIR mother. Someone like you would probably think he was fishing for information to see if they had found anything that pointed to HIM.

I'm from 'Round Here

#67509 Sep 23, 2012
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it was her. Ya know....all the "looking around" you do? OMG! You are such a twit. You just posted it as fact that she was.
You betcha........at the end of the post I put "AND THAT IS A FACT"! You talk about others lying......... If I put that "I heard" I don't that that is stated as fact but a post on Topix.

I'm from 'Round Here

#67510 Sep 23, 2012
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! Again. Stupid. Not this case.
Twelve posts to ME on ONE PAGE and you talk about other people being obsessed? Holy Cow!
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#67511 Sep 23, 2012
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what witch? If you get right down to it, no one knows ANYTHING about this case for sure, so I guess that includes YOU. My guesses are just as reliable as yours, so get the hell off of MY BACK! You have to respond to EVERY POST at least ONCE and some more than once. Ever heard of ROLL AND SCROLL? Try it sometime, like when you see the name I post under!
At least I try not to resort to name calling! Nice christianly attitude there! The post I was replying to was talking about Karen personally, so YEA I KNOW I know more than you. You continually throw out your BS gossip and innuendos about people you do not know. And, look who's talking about responding to every post and more than once...REALLY?? You are the one that has to respond to every frickin body! Sometimes it takes you as many as 3 replies to get all of your smarta$$ remarks in. As long as you continue to spread your gossip I will continue to say you do not know what you're talking about. If you don't wanna see it either stop trashing Karen with your "hearsay" or YOU roll and scroll, Hoghead...I guess I can call names just like your childish a$$
Lefty

Oklahoma City, OK

#67512 Sep 23, 2012
REAL TWAIN wrote:
<quoted text>I have never seen anything like these crazy people! Some dumb arse post something on topix, and they take it, and run with it. "she" says she doesn't even live here, so how in the he!! does she know DQ was "picked up twice?" She saw it on a post, that's how. It does not matter to these people if it is true or not, as long as it fits their theory, they will spew it every chance they get. Well, I just want them to know, that it is complete BS, more than likely started by the real POI, to take the heat off of them. I can not wait until an arrest is made, and this poor woman can get on with her life. She is joking, and making light of it, but I know it must be hard to continuously be accused of murder. People need to stop and think how hurtful their comment are. Completely uncalled for, and shows a true lack of class.
AGAIN, AMEN!!!
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#67513 Sep 23, 2012
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY? Because if he was on the list of possible POI's do you really think they were going to tell him ANYTHING? Dead is dead and whether they have any new info or not, it is not going to bring back HIS wife and THEIR mother. Someone like you would probably think he was fishing for information to see if they had found anything that pointed to HIM.
Blah, blah, blah
You don't like what I say, practice what ya preach and roll and scroll.

Location hidden

#67514 Sep 23, 2012
JustMe wrote:
A very sickening post (IMO) from NG on pg 1393 susposedly trying to "bait" a poster:
Nativegrl wrote:
Now don't worry about not being my type.
I can be almost any red-blooded man's type.
So could Karen.
What is interesting to me is the word "conceited".
whichwayitis, you find me and Cathy B conceited.
In fact, I think she is a lovely woman and she and I might even be friends.
I never tell every thing that I know.
You find me conceited in the same way you find CB obnoxious and conceited.
Women who know what they want and just how to get it really turn you off.
Whichwayitis, you came in here earlier w/the cougar comments and trying to cast aspersions about CB and Karen.
You threw in the part about being a cougar.
And then backup arrived to suggest that Karen was making "plenty of money".
Like I said, I can read between the lines.
I'm no fool...
You like and hate the things that turn you on.
A couple pages over a post from the poster she was talking to has been deleted. Only way I could see it was because U7M replied to it. Just curious if anyone has any idea why this post would have been deleted..U7m had asked this poster if he realized Karen's sister was here posting...
whichwayisit wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha! well, I can see the name! yes! what's that got to do with "oh girl" and her analysis of me? Nothing. If Karen's sister is on here fine. I don't have any problem with it. What I have a problem with is the way "oh native girl" blasted her and now is dripping honey dew and dears. Sickening and transparent. I'm sure Karen's sister does not care for everyone calling her BIL a monster and all the rotten things said about him either. Would you?
Nor does she like all the mean and nasty things said to her about who she is or isn't. If I remember correctly, you of all people were one of the worst. Remember that??? If not, go back and read your posts and replies to her about not standing up for her sister and yak yak yak. You think that isn't an issue?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dyersburg-tn/...
Yea! When I have brought up things from the past, I get blasted for it. I don't blast you all for it, do I? No! Ya'll are going to have to get your priorities straight on here. You tell one person that they can't do it, but you can? That don't even make sense!

Location hidden

#67515 Sep 23, 2012
I feel sorry for Mr Lamb who has to be cleared also. Sounds like he was just being a concerned citizen who pulled up behind a missing woman's vehicle minutes after her cell searched the net!

Finding her car with a flat tire, and not finding Karen in the car, he probably just assumed that since the car was so close to home, she walked home.

www.websleuths.com ... Missing!! Located Forum Discussion

I did not write the above on Mr. Lamb.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#67516 Sep 23, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Yea! When I have brought up things from the past, I get blasted for it. I don't blast you all for it, do I? No! Ya'll are going to have to get your priorities straight on here. You tell one person that they can't do it, but you can? That don't even make sense!
Chill out! I wasn't talking about you in this post. I was just curious why the post was deleted and wondered if anyone else might have any idea. I didn't see anything in it that would cause it to be deleted...so jus curious!

Location hidden

#67517 Sep 23, 2012
JustMe wrote:
A very sickening post (IMO) from NG on pg 1393 susposedly trying to "bait" a poster:
Nativegrl wrote:
Now don't worry about not being my type.
I can be almost any red-blooded man's type.
So could Karen.
What is interesting to me is the word "conceited".
whichwayitis, you find me and Cathy B conceited.
In fact, I think she is a lovely woman and she and I might even be friends.
I never tell every thing that I know.
You find me conceited in the same way you find CB obnoxious and conceited.
Women who know what they want and just how to get it really turn you off.
Whichwayitis, you came in here earlier w/the cougar comments and trying to cast aspersions about CB and Karen.
You threw in the part about being a cougar.
And then backup arrived to suggest that Karen was making "plenty of money".
Like I said, I can read between the lines.
I'm no fool...
You like and hate the things that turn you on.
A couple pages over a post from the poster she was talking to has been deleted. Only way I could see it was because U7M replied to it. Just curious if anyone has any idea why this post would have been deleted..U7m had asked this poster if he realized Karen's sister was here posting...
whichwayisit wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha! well, I can see the name! yes! what's that got to do with "oh girl" and her analysis of me? Nothing. If Karen's sister is on here fine. I don't have any problem with it. What I have a problem with is the way "oh native girl" blasted her and now is dripping honey dew and dears. Sickening and transparent. I'm sure Karen's sister does not care for everyone calling her BIL a monster and all the rotten things said about him either. Would you?
Nor does she like all the mean and nasty things said to her about who she is or isn't. If I remember correctly, you of all people were one of the worst. Remember that??? If not, go back and read your posts and replies to her about not standing up for her sister and yak yak yak. You think that isn't an issue?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dyersburg-tn/...
She was/is a very sick individual as you can see. She still posts here incognito.
Lefty

Oklahoma City, OK

#67518 Sep 23, 2012
uberlord wrote:
Have they completely ruled out the possibility of an opportunistic predator?
Damn, someone finally thought outside the box. People will be totally disappointed when they find out the culprit isn't known by them.

Location hidden

#67519 Sep 23, 2012
deleted wrote:
Why was this first post deleted ?
You mean like this one? I still wonder why the first post was deleted?

“I'm not confused.”

Since: Aug 09

I'm just well mixed.

#67520 Sep 23, 2012
Just saying in the predawn hours during deer season on that road I bet the percentage of armed drivers was pretty high.

Location hidden

#67521 Sep 23, 2012
Lefty wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, someone finally thought outside the box. People will be totally disappointed when they find out the culprit isn't known by them.
Who would that be?

Location hidden

#67522 Sep 23, 2012
QUEUE wrote:
Oooops...that was Queue that said that. LOL! How do people get so good at that remembering to change back. LMAO!
Because you are not sick in the head! That'swhy!
get a grip

Cedar Grove, TN

#67523 Sep 23, 2012
Ginger is in the House wrote:
I feel sorry for Mr Lamb who has to be cleared also. Sounds like he was just being a concerned citizen who pulled up behind a missing woman's vehicle minutes after her cell searched the net!
Finding her car with a flat tire, and not finding Karen in the car, he probably just assumed that since the car was so close to home, she walked home.
www.websleuths.com ... Missing!! Located Forum Discussion
I did not write the above on Mr. Lamb.
What is this sudden interest you have in Mr. Lamb, Ginger?
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#67524 Sep 23, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like this one? I still wonder why the first post was deleted?
Yes, like that one. Now, stop whining.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Karen S. 1 hr Guest 123
free Beer at msr ? 1 hr Guest 2
Homewrecker 1 hr Lineberry 8
Changes to welfare needed 1 hr Welfare pot 6
Chiggers Shooting Up Tucker St 4 hr King of tucker 4
Democrats have lost it 6 hr Mark 8
Is there a Muslim working at our Kroger? 6 hr Jason 14

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance