Search for Missing Karen Swift
Dawg

Granger, IN

#66631 Sep 20, 2012
sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from his children, the only family that David has is Karen's family. Oh and a long lost sister and niece.
So how does the airline pilot and professor from Conway, AR fit in?
Don't answer if the topic is off limit. It really has nothing to do with the case. Just curious when you talk about DS's lack of family and it's on the internet that apparently there is family. I'm thinking the couple is in their late fifties or so.
Lefty

Oklahoma City, OK

#66632 Sep 20, 2012
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
She also apologized to Lisa and her family on the one page....good for her. It was very genuine I felt. Now maybe the others should apologize to Mrs./Mr. S/Q, and Karen.
As an outsider I came to this site to check out info on D'Burg. Seems to be a lot of drama between the townfolk. I must say I agree with the final sentence of the above post. Looks like most of the the town has played Judge and Jury on a few people in the town. I've always heard good things about D'Burg and was planning on spending a few days there just kicking back and enjoying the area. However, things feel so negative, I'm not sure it's worth the drive, at least until the real slayer is found and convicted.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#66633 Sep 20, 2012
Carmarthen wrote:
<quoted text>
/facepalm
LOL!
sassy

Searcy, AR

#66634 Sep 20, 2012
Carmarthen wrote:
<quoted text>
why would they give an inmate Internet access?
Criminals get online degrees in jail because I suppose they have internet access?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#66635 Sep 20, 2012
sassy wrote:
<quoted text>Criminals get online degrees in jail because I suppose they have internet access?
Wow free Internet, online degrees, free food and shelter! Sounds like inmates have it better off than some people who work for a living. Disgusting.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#66636 Sep 20, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Q! Now you was only joking around about JSYWK's son? When Dawg, Just me, and the rest of the clan was making fun of him? For crying out loud, he is a State Trooper. How in the world can people make fun of him?
The more I think about this the more it really ticks me off! Do you have any concept what so ever of truth and getting your facts straight before you start typing? And, to think at one time, I actually felt sorry for you! Not any more! So sick of your lies!

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#66637 Sep 20, 2012
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
EXCUSE the heck out of me?!! I have NEVER EVER said anything about Jsywk's SON. NEVER! See what I mean..no comprehension. You go right now and find that post that I susposedly "made fun" of someone I have never even mentioned! Get your facts straight ONCE AND FOR ALL..or leave me out of your posts! Idiot
If you didn't, then I apologize to you. But JSYWK will know if you did or not.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#66638 Sep 20, 2012
sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Open mind...that is Ummmmmmm's words.
Open mind...on here. LOL
Dawg

Granger, IN

#66639 Sep 20, 2012
NeverPostedBefore wrote:
It was a RUMOR!!! A rampant rumor and since you are local surely you heard it. People want an arrest and justice for Karen Swift. With an exception of a few, the majority do not want it to be the husband. So to answer your question, just the hint of an arrest, rumor or not was the answer to many a prayers.
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha
<chuckles at the name>
You idiots kill me.
So you got me pegged as being local, huh? If I was, I'd done caught a chardonnay drinking scum bucket at Touchdowns and stuffed his laptop up his butt.
I've never said that I want it to be the husband. I'm just saying it is what it is. I know it's harsh sounding. I know it's hard to come to grips with. But it is what it is.
I know people are anxious for a resolution in this case. I can only imagine how those friends feel that have been an object of rumors and innuendo these past 11 months. Undeservedly so, I might add.
I'd say that most of us are very, very tired of the rumors. I know I am.

Location hidden

#66640 Sep 20, 2012
I bet they have free cable too.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#66641 Sep 20, 2012
sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from his children, the only family that David has is Karen's family. Oh and a long lost sister and niece.
And a cousin in Missouri.

Covington, LA

#66642 Sep 20, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Q! Now you was only joking around about JSYWK's son? When Dawg, Just me, and the rest of the clan was making fun of him? For crying out loud, he is a State Trooper. How in the world can people make fun of him?
No one made fun of him. Great sympathy exists for such a man.

You see, after the "relationship" was revealed, the Mom in Chief Investigator also proclaimed that the Arkansas State Troopers had absolutely no authority over her.

Hey, son! Momma luvs you (big wave)!

What a law abiding, respectful citizen. To her, Jeffrey McDonald, a convicted murderer of his own flesh and blood, beautiful wife a precious daughters, wasn't treated respectfully as a military murderer should have been.

Obviously she has a runny case of situational ethics!!! Better get something for it!
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#66643 Sep 20, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>If you didn't, then I apologize to you. But JSYWK will know if you did or not.
By all means take her word for it...and while your at it, pull you nose out before you trip and fall!!!!!
Emanon

Sioux City, IA

#66644 Sep 20, 2012
Twilight2 wrote:
<quoted text> Open mind...on here. LOL
now now....

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#66645 Sep 20, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
It's better to keep quiet and have people think you stupid, than to talk and confirm it.- Mark Twain
I assume it applies to typing, too.
And to morons, too Dawg.........like you!
Dawg

Granger, IN

#66646 Sep 20, 2012
sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Criminals get online degrees in jail because I suppose they have internet access?
Inmates would have access to the college site. Everything else would be blocked.
bno

Tonkawa, OK

#66647 Sep 20, 2012
Carmarthen wrote:
I bet they have free cable too.
And conjugal visits....even if it's with Bubba.

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#66648 Sep 20, 2012
sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
When and where did you say the next game is? You wouold not be that hard to find if what you have said about yourself is the truth. So no need to give your name, you can be easily found. But Lisa already found you once at the jailhouse.
Yeah, yeah, yeah..........Lisa has done a lot of things hasn't she? Too bad it's nothing worth mentioning.

Covington, LA

#66649 Sep 20, 2012
Twilight2 wrote:
<quoted text> And a cousin in Missouri.
Not so sure that is true.

Location hidden

#66650 Sep 20, 2012
bno wrote:
<quoted text>And conjugal visits....even if it's with Bubba.
That sure doesn't sound like punishment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's up at First Christian Church 6 min saved by grace alone 53
free dna test at hospital? (Jul '09) 37 min Mama1 51
Hometown Urgent Care 39 min Mama1 19
Donald Trumpís 6 Month Report Card: 991 Tweets,... 1 hr REDS don t care 1
Twitler Trump Investigated For Money Laundering 1 hr REDS don t care 1
Meet Trumps voter fraud squad 1 hr REDS don t care 5
DCHS Principal 1 hr yep 8
Man hung his self 9 hr Guest 6
Accident on interstate 19 hr wbbj 8
Fight at Mall tonight. Wed Anonymity 6