Ash Flat, AR

#6660 Dec 25, 2011
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
I do know that David is letting Karen's family help with the arrangements and where they want to bury her. Doesn't sound much like a murderer to me.
David is having a hard time, so I think he loved Karen. I just know their making arrangements in this area and I was told he went to McNabbs. But I have been busy with Christmas with my family. I don't think David killed Karen. But I wasn't there.
all you smart folks

Murray, KY

#6661 Dec 25, 2011
David parents are both dead so I have been told

Ash Flat, AR

#6662 Dec 25, 2011
West Tn wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand you can't tell "who" you are on here. I just wondered if you were a relative or friend of the family. I also wonder if there are Grandparents on David's side. I'm just really wondering who the girls have cause seems they would need their Grandmother at this time. Men know alot of what to do but not everything when it comes to little girls wants & needs. My granddaughters always want their mama when sick. Just so sad.
David was an orphan. The older boys are helping with the girls. YES this is very sad. My heart breaks for them!

Ash Flat, AR

#6663 Dec 25, 2011
<quoted text>
I thought it was the other one, but they could have changed their minds. The other one is just as nice and much more reasonably priced. Hank McNabb tries to get rich off every customer. They are WAY overpriced, but the name has been around for over 100 years so people still use him.
I will let you know tomorrow.
all you smart folks

Murray, KY

#6664 Dec 25, 2011
No Nancy Disgrace I have nothing against these so called elite folks, I do have something against the fact that they think that they are above the law that the rest of us answer to. I am not jealous they have nothing that I want. I do know them I have been exposed to them in many functions they attend. I do not beleive they are any better than anyone else. We all answer to the same higher power.
all you smart folks

Murray, KY

#6665 Dec 25, 2011
guest I agree I do not think David did this terrible thing.
someone

Murray, KY

#6666 Dec 25, 2011
<quoted text>I do know that David is letting Karen's family help with the arrangements and where they want to bury her. Doesn't sound much like a murderer to me.
I don't know if David did it, but do you remember the footage of Scott Peterson at the candlelight vigils for Laci? And Casey Anthony wearing the shirts with little Caylee's face on them? Just because he's being cooperative doesn't make him innocent.

Just like being cooperative doesn't make him guilty either. We will probably never know the full story of what happened either way.
all you smart folks

Murray, KY

#6667 Dec 25, 2011
I pray for closure for the family. Even if I am wrong and David did it I want justice. I do not care what she did or did not do she did not deserve this. May LE solve this case and soon

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#6669 Dec 25, 2011
someone wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if David did it, but do you remember the footage of Scott Peterson at the candlelight vigils for Laci? And Casey Anthony wearing the shirts with little Caylee's face on them? Just because he's being cooperative doesn't make him innocent.
Just like being cooperative doesn't make him guilty either. We will probably never know the full story of what happened either way.
Scott Petersen was on TV everyday begging for her safe return when he knew she was at the bottom of the bay. I haven't seen David going on TV making a fool of himself. Casey Anthony is a freaking NUT!
all you smart folks

Murray, KY

#6670 Dec 25, 2011
so true he has stayed out of the lime light he has not made this about him or even the kids. He has kept quiet and let LE do their job. Don't you think if her MOM thought he did it she would be telling anyone that would listen JUST SAYING

Dyersburg, TN

#6672 Dec 25, 2011
Willbesurprised wrote:
<quoted text>Sells owns numerous Mcdonalds
Yes the whole family is very wealthy. He has given his daughter and son several of his Mc Donalds business'. They use to be such loving kind and generous people and helped many people in Dyersburg. However you know the more money you have the more you want seems to have got to them. They do not help anyone now. Believe me they could be like the people that have been passing out money this Christmas and paying out lay-a-ways but they have changed and now they are greedy. Why I dont know they dont need it and cant take it with them. But yes they have a lot of bussiness around.
irate observer

Brandon, MS

#6673 Dec 25, 2011
all you smart folks wrote:
No Nancy Disgrace I have nothing against these so called elite folks, I do have something against the fact that they think that they are above the law that the rest of us answer to. I am not jealous they have nothing that I want. I do know them I have been exposed to them in many functions they attend. I do not beleive they are any better than anyone else. We all answer to the same higher power.
What does all that rediculous dialogue have to do with the Karen Swift case. No one cares about your personal issues with others.
irate observer

Brandon, MS

#6674 Dec 25, 2011
stormy weather5 wrote:
<quoted text>
damn if it isn't me that someone else telling someone to get off topix it is someone else!
why don't you drop your irate observer name ? I am not fond of ummmmmm either but what right do you have to tell someone what to post?
I get tired of people like you telling people what they post is not up to what you want them to post, and some people have to rant about a misspelled word. we don't say anything or say more that what your post says!
even a sermon would be better!
maybe someone else likes to read ummmmm's post, I butt head with him or her every once in awhile myself, but who ever they are has a right to ,
just p91u2xo iure;gv tiorughw3q894u508y59p 8y toifj[0`981yv 978tpiuchf , ramble if they want to!
chew up and spit them out in truth, if you can!
Failing to stick to the subject and offer serious commentary is exactly what destroyed the Holly Bobo site. Toward the end there were only a couple of posters hanging on and talking about themselves. Ordinary people who have an interest in the case are not interested in all that personal diatribe. The intent of these forums is to offer insight and perspective on the case and to generally share information. Some of you just get on here to fight one another and to whine. Very boring. First thing you know, you and a couple of others will be all that is left.

Dyersburg, TN

#6675 Dec 25, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Box would never go after that family! Never! Would you???
He would have to if it was them that was involved. What choice would he have?
irate observer

Brandon, MS

#6676 Dec 25, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>He would have to if it was them that was involved. What choice would he have?
Do you believe that the killer was someone she knew and that it was a calculated crime? How would you tie these people to the murder? What would be their motive? Their is a lot of innuendo with this case from folks who seem to know those in the area, but no hard facts presented. Please share why you think these people may be involved.
ValleyPeach

Nashwauk, MN

#6678 Dec 25, 2011
irate observer wrote:
<quoted text>Do you believe that the killer was someone she knew and that it was a calculated crime? How would you tie these people to the murder? What would be their motive? Their is a lot of innuendo with this case from folks who seem to know those in the area, but no hard facts presented. Please share why you think these people may be involved.
OMG you become irate with people, say nasty things about what they post, and now you expect them to have a dialogue with you?
Your name says it all. I wouldn't blame anyone for not responding to you. Normally I just skip past the idiots and the meanies, but I just had to speak up on this one...
I hope you can find a way to be a little nicer.
A happy patient

Humboldt, TN

#6679 Dec 26, 2011
irate observer wrote:
<quoted text>
What does all that rediculous dialogue have to do with the Karen Swift case. No one cares about your personal issues with others.
they were involed/they was at party & yes they are gready /unless they are trying 2 screw somebody
A happy patient

Humboldt, TN

#6680 Dec 26, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
David was in Pocahontas making arrangements at McNabbs last week. Really going to be hard on her kids. Her mother is having a nervous breakdown. Her friends here are heartbroken.
M/Y HEART IS JUST HEARTBROKEN .I PRAY THAT THEY COME 2 BE AS STRONG AS THEY CAN AND SOMEONE IS THERE THAT CAN GIVE SOME KINDA STRENGH 2 DEAL WITH THIS . AS MUCH AS THEYCAN . I KNOW THAT KAREN LOVED THEM SO MUCH !!!

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Since: Jul 11

Jasper, GA

#6681 Dec 26, 2011
The state of Tennessee has a criminal injuries compensation fund. The purpose of this program is to assist victims of crimes or, in the case of the victim's death, their dependent relatives. Payments made under the Criminal Injuries Compensation Program are intended to defray the costs of medical services, loss of earnings, burial costs, and other financial losses incurred as a direct result of personal injuries sustained by a criminal offense. Eligible crimes generally include, but are not limited to, homicide, aggravated assault, sexual assault, robbery by force, and drunk driving.[NOTE: Applications must be filed within ONE YEAR]:
Criminal Injuries Compensation Fund
www.treasury.state.tn.us
FYI WS
A happy patient

Humboldt, TN

#6682 Dec 26, 2011
I cant believe yall wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea how stupid you just made yourself look. Why are you saying "Hey Cathy!" clearly, my name is not Cathy. Dumbass. And it's Cathy's fault that Karen was killed? Oh most definitely. I was using sarcasm if you couldn't tell. THEN HOW THE FUCK DID SHE MESS UP THEIR RELATIONSHIP IF THEY HAVE ALWAYS HAD PROBLEMS. God, you people are pathetic.
IF NONE OF THE FOLKS FROM FARMS DONT FEEL GUILTY THAN THEY ARE CO LD HEARTED SEXED UP IDIODTS. IF CATHY WAS SO CONCERNED W/"THERE" RELATIONSHIP WHY DIDNT SHE HELP GETTING OUT INSTEAD OF PAYING 4 DIVORCE ? THEY R RESPOSIBLE 4 HER DEATH EITHER WAY U LOOK / KEEP TRYIN 2 J USTIFY.A BUNCHA RICH SKANK "HOS" . EXCUSE THE WRITIN I AINT AS EDUCATED

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 26 min ChopperBlades 8,985
Keep a word drop a word (Jun '14) 26 min _Zoey_ 272
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 27 min _Zoey_ 308
does anybody know Nicky Lawson (Jul '09) 53 min Ha ha ha 60
wife swap Dyersburg (Apr '12) 54 min guest 44
where is michael young????? 56 min I know the truth 12
It hurts to pee 1 hr DBurger 7
OWNER OF McDONALDS THREATENED BURNETT (Nov '11) 11 hr One is a crook 60

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]