Search for Missing Karen Swift
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#65425 Sep 13, 2012
bob gave up.
Imagine that.
I live about 10 miles north of the Whiteland exit. Every highway exit has something, but in this case there's nothing to draw a truck driver that drives a route three times a week.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#65426 Sep 13, 2012
Well, I was mistaken.
<boink, bangs forehead on desk>
lol
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#65427 Sep 14, 2012
JustMe wrote:
JSYWK wrote:
My biggest mistake was thinking that I could somehow 'enlighten' someone on here as to the true facts! Wrong answer! No one wants to know the answers, they only want fairytales, so you can have your fairytales and when this is all said and done, then you will know the REAL STORY, then you can back up, sit down, and shake you head and realize that you never had a clue!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dyersburg-tn/...
Well, there ya go!! All she wanted to do was ENLIGHTEN us on people she never even knew! Go figure... LoL ;)
LMAO! For the love of God! Do these people not realize that posting on here isn't like being able to deny what they said in person. That's why Ginger posts out of her registered name...so all the other "Ginger's" can be blamed for what one of them said.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#65428 Sep 14, 2012
"The scale house is a weigh station."
duh
bob

Crozier, VA

#65429 Sep 14, 2012
Dawg wrote:
bob gave up.
Imagine that.
I live about 10 miles north of the Whiteland exit. Every highway exit has something, but in this case there's nothing to draw a truck driver that drives a route three times a week.
I can do this all night I drop at Chicago hook then drop in ky hook then back to Dyersburg did you call?
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#65430 Sep 14, 2012
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I don't really have an opinion on that. I suppose that could be possible. Depending on what the "apparent injury/ies" are which maybe why the autopsy results are sealed.
Exactly.
The hammer as a weapon is only speculation, at best. The lid has been kept on too tight for something so important to be leaked without repercussions.
bob

Crozier, VA

#65431 Sep 14, 2012
Dawg tell you what meet me at exit 95 we can have coffee I'll be their midnight Monday or we can have coffee tue morn your choice bring your wife mine will be with me I have nothing to hide I'm a open book!
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#65432 Sep 14, 2012
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! For the love of God! Do these people not realize that posting on here isn't like being able to deny what they said in person. That's why Ginger posts out of her registered name...so all the other "Ginger's" can be blamed for what one of them said.
Registered or unregistered, the message has been the same.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#65433 Sep 14, 2012
bob wrote:
Dawg tell you what meet me at exit 95 we can have coffee I'll be their midnight Monday or we can have coffee tue morn your choice bring your wife mine will be with me I have nothing to hide I'm a open book!
I don't take my wife to hole-in-the-wall truck stops. I'm sure you understand.
Me, on the other hand, is a different story.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#65434 Sep 14, 2012
witcherin wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing somewhere in the wooded area? Like a short cut back to the house.
Keys?
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#65435 Sep 14, 2012
bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I can do this all night I drop at Chicago hook then drop in ky hook then back to Dyersburg did you call?
You lost all credibility with the 3 truck stops at Whiteland.
Look at google again, a little closer.
<snickers>
I can do this all night too, obviously.
bob

Crozier, VA

#65436 Sep 14, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>You lost all credibility with the 3 truck stops at Whiteland.
Look at google again, a little closer.
<snickers>
I can do this all night too, obviously.
I don't have to google take ex 95 rv sales on right loves in front of red light turn right in between loves and pilot now the j is turn left at exit go over by dock j on right stop googling and file the phone I gave you they will tell you what exit that is good night dear I've got to work tomorrow
bob

Crozier, VA

#65437 Sep 14, 2012
bob wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have to google take ex 95 rv sales on right loves in front of red light turn right in between loves and pilot now the j is turn left at exit go over by dock j on right stop googling and file the phone I gave you they will tell you what exit that is good night dear I've got to work tomorrow
tell you what go to facebook look up barbie Russell you will see where we checked in tonight my proof !!!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#65438 Sep 14, 2012
I wonder why Car, Lisa, and Sassy stopped posting.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#65439 Sep 14, 2012
I don't.

Since: Jul 11

Charlotte, NC

#65440 Sep 14, 2012
POI Is wrote:
I was told today that John Hogshooter is the #1 POI. He killed her, staged her car with help, used another car to dump the body in the freezer. After that he went home washed up and went out to have breakfast at the Huddle House at 4:00 in the morning. Two weeks later he threw her body by the cross>
I wonder who started that rumor? There was another rumor that at least one of the phones was found on or near his property, if true my question is why. Did he put it there, I don't think he did. Who knew there was a confrontation between him and Karen over the dog? If you wanted to frame someone, anyone and has limited time and mobility oppertunities, what would you have done? Sorry but don't believe a word of this rumor but I do find it interesting.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#65441 Sep 14, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> I wonder who started that rumor? There was another rumor that at least one of the phones was found on or near his property, if true my question is why. Did he put it there, I don't think he did. Who knew there was a confrontation between him and Karen over the dog? If you wanted to frame someone, anyone and has limited time and mobility oppertunities, what would you have done? Sorry but don't believe a word of this rumor but I do find it interesting.
When you say "limited time and mobility opportunities", I take it you're talking about DS.
I give the phone rumor as much credibility as the hammer rumor. Whatever the circumstances, the phones don't seem to implicate JH. If it did, why was Farese hired?
QUEUE

Maryland Heights, MO

#65442 Sep 14, 2012
Ginger is in the House wrote:
I wonder why Car, Lisa, and Sassy stopped posting.
I don't. Doesn't take a scholar to figure that out. But I do wonder why you keep posting on something you call a "cold case".
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#65443 Sep 14, 2012
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't. Doesn't take a scholar to figure that out. But I do wonder why you keep posting on something you call a "cold case".
Funny face and bright yellow light bulb.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#65444 Sep 14, 2012
The more history I read here, the more I see that we have very few "idiot" posters. I think it was JM that posted Ginger and ginger are the same,just a way to distance herself from the damage she has done. I do wonder if those that have been libeled here are going to pursue the guilty parties? I almost wish they would.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horrible mowing at city Park . 57 min 114 forever 8
Lisa ' s Resale 1 hr The best one 10
Allahahahaha 3 hr Jewhova 2
Grecians Steak House (Aug '14) 3 hr David 40
Hastings should be shut down. 3 hr Jimmy 9
Needing a ride to AA meeting 4 hr Stacy 11
what do you think of isis ? 4 hr allahaha 1

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages