Search for Missing Karen Swift
bno

United States

#64882 Sep 11, 2012
While I Breathe I Hope wrote:
I keep reading back and then catch up with recent posts and I keep seeing a pattern with u7m and Ginger. Very similar personality and writing traits. Makes one think WTH.
If they aren't both posting under the same handle, they are certainly communicating behind the scenes, puppet master/puppet idiot.
QUEUE

Maryland Heights, MO

#64883 Sep 11, 2012
Ginger wrote: "He already knows! Karen's friends in DC was not forthcoming. Heading out for the day."

I guess Box and others involved in the investigation aren't too concerned about that even if it were true Ginger. Apparentely there aren't any "verbal" pieces missing. Physical evidence is physical evidence. Therefore who said what, or who didn't say what might not matter. Here's your hint: there is all but ONE POI no matter who it is..we still don't know and that is all that matters - No plural as in "friendS" dahhhling. Sorry you're still feeling so desparate, wrong, and energy misplaced. You sound like you have a different opinion now about who the POI is. Don't give up yet - remember, we still haven't seen/heard the evidence yet....or who said what except for maybe one. Hang in there K?
Ginger is the House

Mountain Home, AR

#64884 Sep 11, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a California Howdy as you go.
,,!,,
O Dawg you can't put your "little" body part on this thread...shame on u!

Since: Feb 12

Thackerville, OK

#64885 Sep 11, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
How true.
Your last comment is what bothers me the most and that's why I keep saying that I hope the children's safety and well-being are first and foremost on the investigators' minds.
Oh, Dawg, how very very right you are.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#64886 Sep 11, 2012
So has Ginger taken over the morning rant duties from jsywk or did she just forget to change names?
Ginger is the House

Mountain Home, AR

#64887 Sep 11, 2012
QUEUE wrote:
Ginger wrote: "He already knows! Karen's friends in DC was not forthcoming. Heading out for the day."
I guess Box and others involved in the investigation aren't too concerned about that even if it were true Ginger. Apparentely there aren't any "verbal" pieces missing. Physical evidence is physical evidence. Therefore who said what, or who didn't say what might not matter. Here's your hint: there is all but ONE POI no matter who it is..we still don't know and that is all that matters - No plural as in "friendS" dahhhling. Sorry you're still feeling so desparate, wrong, and energy misplaced. You sound like you have a different opinion now about who the POI is. Don't give up yet - remember, we still haven't seen/heard the evidence yet....or who said what except for maybe one. Hang in there K?
I want whoever did this to pay...I want to see solid evidence...there is no fight on here that any one can win on here...Karen is gone. A lot of people I have spoken to, thinks this is a cold case.

Thackerville, OK

#64888 Sep 11, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
It's one of those tragic episodes where people will always remember where they were and what they were doing when this happened.
I think about the Navy Seal who put Osama Bin Laden in his sights and squeezed the trigger. I hope he said something like, "The American people send their regards".
Amen. My husband was in Saudi during the Gulf War the first time around, with A-10s, tankbusters. There were several "personal" messages written on the ordnance from us to them.

Thackerville, OK

#64889 Sep 11, 2012
Ginger is the House wrote:
**were
Here's your sign!

Thackerville, OK

#64890 Sep 11, 2012
<quoted text>I want whoever did this to pay...I want to see solid evidence...there is no fight on here that any one can win on here...Karen is gone. A lot of people I have spoken to, thinks this is a cold case.
...on here...on here...hmmmmmmm
bno

United States

#64891 Sep 11, 2012
<quoted text>I want whoever did this to pay...I want to see solid evidence...there is no fight on here that any one can win on here...Karen is gone. A lot of people I have spoken to, thinks this is a cold case.
Are the "Top Heads" saying this? Shouldn't rely on info passed along by an idiot.
QUEUE

Maryland Heights, MO

#64892 Sep 11, 2012
Ginger wrote: "I want whoever did this to pay...I want to see solid evidence...there is no fight on here that any one can win on here...Karen is gone. A lot of people I have spoken to, thinks this is a cold case."

We all want the responsible party held accountable. We also want to see solid evidence but accusing people of "withholding" information, etc. isn't it. Sorry. It's obvious that whoever "you have spoken to" is lying to you. You had that proof not but 2 weeks ago from Box himself. You should have more faith in this community, other communities and the people in them, not to mention Karen's family, kids, etc. No one will ever let this case go cold. Now go get some rest.
While I Breathe I Hope

Gilmer, TX

#64893 Sep 11, 2012
Apr 1, 2012
Judged:
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually ummmmmmm, this thread is about "Search for Missing Karen Swift". She's been found, in case you haven't heard.
Everyone wants the REAL killer brought to justice and I am confident that they will be, but hold on to your hat, it's going to blow your mind!
Ok! OK! So what is going to blow my mind then??
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dyersburg-tn/... I found this interesting.....who else has made that same remark?

Thackerville, OK

#64894 Sep 11, 2012
Another insane case in TN. WTH is wrong with this DA?

http://blinkoncrime.com/2012/09/10/megan-shar...
Dawg

Granger, IN

#64895 Sep 11, 2012
While I Breathe I Hope wrote:
I keep reading back and then catch up with recent posts and I keep seeing a pattern with u7m and Ginger. Very similar personality and writing traits. Makes one think WTH.
Big green check mark.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#64896 Sep 11, 2012
witcherin wrote:
<quoted text>
...on here...on here...hmmmmmmm
Uh huh.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#64897 Sep 11, 2012
witcherin wrote:
Another insane case in TN. WTH is wrong with this DA?
http://blinkoncrime.com/2012/09/10/megan-shar...
I noticed that even BOC withheld the possible suspect's name.
The Sergeant says they're waiting on the TBI test results. Sound familiar?
Dawg

Granger, IN

#64898 Sep 11, 2012
witcherin wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen. My husband was in Saudi during the Gulf War the first time around, with A-10s, tankbusters. There were several "personal" messages written on the ordnance from us to them.
Oh yeah. I've seen videos of the ordnance being loaded and all the messages that have been added. Love the personal touch.
Geewhiz
#64899 Sep 11, 2012
<quoted text>O Dawg you can't put your "little" body part on this thread...shame on u!
U are one sick, twisted, evil, narsisstic, warped (would say human being) but dont think that applies in your case - IDIOT!!
Geewhiz
#64900 Sep 11, 2012
LIAR

Thackerville, OK

#64901 Sep 11, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah. I've seen videos of the ordnance being loaded and all the messages that have been added. Love the personal touch.
oh yeah! ;~)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
yes you 2 hr Truthfully 8
Why to women do this? 3 hr Lol 17
Fairy tales 3 hr Lol 5
20+ family yard sale July 1st & 2nd 5 hr MODAMBASSADOR 5
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 6 hr Alex Nicole 4,778
Stephanie Smith $$$$$$$ 7 hr Wow 1
Fathers day 8 hr class of 88 17

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance