Search for Missing Karen Swift
just my thoughts

Hazel, KY

#61981 Aug 27, 2012
well it is working I guess, I do not come to this site very often anymore. Others seem to be doing the same, so LE will be happy that the case is going cold. What a shame for the family.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#61982 Aug 27, 2012
just my thoughts wrote:
well it is working I guess, I do not come to this site very often anymore. Others seem to be doing the same, so LE will be happy that the case is going cold. What a shame for the family.
Once again, it is the TBI. If you ask LE, or anyone affiliated with LE, then they will tell you that it is the TBI has all of the evidence in Nashville...
bno

United States

#61983 Aug 27, 2012
just my thoughts wrote:
I doubt this thread on Topix has anything to do with the case going cold.
While I Breahe I Hope

United States

#61984 Aug 27, 2012
It is a crying shame that the killer of Karen Swift has not been arrested after all this time. I heard on the news last night about a Dr.'s wife that had died many years ago that he was arrested for her death. She had told her oldest daughter days before she died that if anything happened to her to look to her husband as she feared he would do something to her. It maybe awhile before an arrest is made but I pray Karen Swift has justice and can RIP through eternity. I have two daughters and granddaughters and I cannot imagin the pain of someone being so evil and having so little regard for a humanbeing as to kill one and then throw their lifless body away in kudzu and go through weeks of not knowing what happened to her only to find out later she is lying in kudzu. The worst pain a mother can feel is her child suffering from a broken heart or something physical let alone loosing that child to death. To loose a child to death regardless of why is the ultimut pain for any mother or dad. To those that have bashed and thrashed Karen I pray you never experience a loss of a child, evidently you haven't or you would have more consideration for Karen's family. Karen has children,husband,mother,siblin gs,other relatives and she has her best friends who are suffering her loss. I know what it is to loose a husband,parents,and siblings to sudden death and it can be almost unbearable at times. I pray I don't ever loose a child and my best friends have been by my side through every tradgedy I have experienced....I can't envision life without them either.To those who want to beleive the worse about Karen and want to convince others the worst shame on you! Why would you do this unless you have benefited in some way from her death or you had a part in it? Maybe that is why it is a complexed case and LE is taking their time arresting someone because you that wants everyone to beleive the negative and awful things wanted her dead as much as the killer or you are the killer!
Spell Check

Martin, TN

#61985 Aug 27, 2012
You left out the 't' in your name.
While I Breathe I Hope

United States

#61986 Aug 27, 2012
Spell Check wrote:
Thanks!
bno

United States

#61987 Aug 27, 2012
Spell Check wrote:
U7m, you still can be in the clan.
bno

United States

#61988 Aug 27, 2012
can't
While I Breathe I Hope

United States

#61989 Aug 27, 2012
bno wrote:
<quoted text>
U7m, you still can be in the clan.
Lord...are we having problems with the "T" today!LOL Hope your day is going well today BNO...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#61990 Aug 27, 2012
I haven't seen any news about the missing lady- just a bunch of garbage about other people. And yeah, I'm grouchy today. My damn back hurts!
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#61991 Aug 27, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Once again, it is the TBI. If you ask LE, or anyone affiliated with LE, then they will tell you that it is the TBI has all of the evidence in Nashville...
Omg..your last 5 comments harping on the TBI alone. Will you give it a rest already?? Everyone already knows you put no liability on LE. In your wee head it's all TBI's fault that nothing has been done yet. Get a clue! The TBI is NOT working alone! As a matter of fact, if I'm not mistaken the LE had the lead in the investigation in the beginning...and failed to see it as "foul play". Maybe if they had've it would have already been resolved! IMO

Location hidden

#61992 Aug 27, 2012
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg..your last 5 comments harping on the TBI alone. Will you give it a rest already?? Everyone already knows you put no liability on LE. In your wee head it's all TBI's fault that nothing has been done yet. Get a clue! The TBI is NOT working alone! As a matter of fact, if I'm not mistaken the LE had the lead in the investigation in the beginning...and failed to see it as "foul play". Maybe if they had've it would have already been resolved! IMO
I don't think le had a lead did they? The TBI took over everything after 10 to 12 days. They took everything in this case. What can Jeff do, if the TBI don't turn everything over back to them?
Huh

United States

#61993 Aug 27, 2012
Mrs. Swift seems to have been a lady that got around
Maybe a wife caught her with her husband. Maybe one of Mrs. Swifts bfs got mad at her. Maybe she was meeting a man or woman she didn't really know.

AOL

#61994 Aug 27, 2012
I heard the husband killed her with a hammer.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#61995 Aug 27, 2012
Huh wrote:
Maybe a wife caught her with her husband. Maybe one of Mrs. Swifts bfs got mad at her. Maybe she was meeting a man or woman she didn't really know.
What makes you say "seems". Did you know her? Sorry but these are old old old rumors. Takes 2 to tango so are you saying there's a murdered husband somewhere too?

United States

#61996 Aug 27, 2012
60,672 people commenting on here like the are detectives and none of you people can even find your own asses with both hands so just drop it and let the law figure it out without all of you people so called wisdom!!!!!!!!!!
Huh

United States

#61997 Aug 27, 2012
I am saying ppl don't always think straight, when things happen. Not saying its right. Not even saying its what happen. Everybody knew she got around.

United States

#61998 Aug 27, 2012
guest wrote:
I heard the husband killed her with a hammer.
you could'nt hear a train runnin' thru a natural gas plant!

Location hidden

#61999 Aug 27, 2012
Huh wrote:
It wasn't a boyfriend. It was a jealous woman mad at her beauty I think. I have already stressed this 1900 times.
Huh

United States

#62000 Aug 27, 2012
I am saying ppl don't always think straight, in alot of cases. I am not saying its right. Not saying this is what happen. Everybody knew she got around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason roberts 1 hr Curious 180
New business anyone know 2 hr Guest 11
bought a lemon from castellaw 2 hr Guest 58
Appraisal of Antique? 2 hr Curious 5
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 2 hr Izzy-_- 5,228
H,H and D 3 hr Rookie jones 4
My neighbor 3 hr Jacks ffiend 11

Dyersburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages