Lisa C Karens Sister

Searcy, AR

#59999 Aug 15, 2012
bite me wrote:
<quoted text>now now u know what happens when you start cussing....remember we have to play by the rules :))))
If we all play by your rules, Karens murder will be swept under the rug. I refuse to bow to you or anyone else in your gossip posse. Got that!

Little Rock, AR

#60000 Aug 15, 2012
Really in Texas. You seem to be a smart person so you should be able to ask someone about this invention then you will know for sure. Don`t just take my word for it.Check it out yourself.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#60001 Aug 15, 2012
witcherin wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's the crux of the matter - the capabilities of Box and his department. This has been a worry of mine since he stated "no evidence of foul play". That, together with TBI's lackluster record, leaves me skeptical at best, fearful at worst.
My hope is there's forensic evidence pointing directly to the killer.
If WIBIH is right, all Box will have to do once forencic evidemce is done, is slap on the cuffs. Heck I could do that, gladly!
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#60002 Aug 15, 2012
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you don't care but wow this is beneath you. Beneath all but a couple here, snap out of it.
Just a friendly reminder.....

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dyersburg-tn/...
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me Cathy providing Karen with another cell phone and paying for her divorce is encouraging. I never said it was a 'news source'. If Cathy had not given her the money for the divorce, Karen and David might have worked things out like they had in the past given a little time.
She's tried to implicate the Bonas from day one.
bite me

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#60003 Aug 15, 2012
Facts is LC you have no clue what went on behind closed doors. Women lie to their friends about how bad it is at home...why? because it justifies in their own mind...i'm mistreated so i can have an affair and thats ok. I want out of this marriage, husband says well go...but i need money...don't have any...she goes to her friends for money... doesn't make her a bad person or a bad mom.

Its fine to want something....the bottom line is how do i get what i want...david didn't kill karen...she wanted money and got it from the wrong person. The fact is no matter what david ever did it would have never made karen happy. if you're not happy on the inside...no one can make you happy.

Karen was a true case of bipolar 1. she needed help. she had wild mood swings. She loved to party and drink. she never could hold a relationship together for very long. that didn't make karen a bad person.

bipolar 1 tend to spend too much money and she had to find a way to get money. david spoiled her. everyone can blame david for karen's death...but the autopsy holds a secret. Karen was killed because of money but not at the hands of her husband.

high risk behavior is why karen is not here today.

I feel sad for her kids and family. people need more awareness to mental disorders.

Take this for what is worth. Karen was bipolar and took risks, those risks made someone mad and she got back out that night to confront that person and she never walked back in her door.

I worked with karen. she had mood swings. i was not surpised when i heard she was murdered. If karen took her husband to court he would have gotten full custody of the girls. she was to unstable and out of control. david always covered for karen.

the truth is the truth and LC all of this is the truth.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#60004 Aug 15, 2012
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
If WIBIH is right, all Box will have to do once forencic evidemce is done, is slap on the cuffs. Heck I could do that, gladly!
That's it, in a nutshell.
The DA has the forensic reports back, but has little clue on how to interpret them. DNA can be, for the lack of a better word, complex.
This may boil down to a battle of the experts.
The experts cost money. That's why Farese would want his money up front or he won't touch this case with a ten foot pole.
bite me

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#60005 Aug 15, 2012
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
well well i wonder when they got the forencic evidence back they didn't go slap anyone. infact, it was sweeped under the rug...i would say this will never go to court....i wonder what was so bad in the autopsy that it was sealed, guess we will never know:(((....
Lisa C Karens Sister

Searcy, AR

#60006 Aug 15, 2012
bite me wrote:
Facts is LC you have no clue what went on behind closed doors. Women lie to their friends about how bad it is at home...why? because it justifies in their own mind...i'm mistreated so i can have an affair and thats ok. I want out of this marriage, husband says well go...but i need money...don't have any...she goes to her friends for money... doesn't make her a bad person or a bad mom.
Its fine to want something....the bottom line is how do i get what i want...david didn't kill karen...she wanted money and got it from the wrong person. The fact is no matter what david ever did it would have never made karen happy. if you're not happy on the inside...no one can make you happy.
Karen was a true case of bipolar 1. she needed help. she had wild mood swings. She loved to party and drink. she never could hold a relationship together for very long. that didn't make karen a bad person.
bipolar 1 tend to spend too much money and she had to find a way to get money. david spoiled her. everyone can blame david for karen's death...but the autopsy holds a secret. Karen was killed because of money but not at the hands of her husband.
I feel sad for her kids and family. people need more awareness to mental disorders.
Take this for what is worth. Karen was bipolar and took risks, those risks made someone mad and she got back out that night to confront that person and she never walked back in her door.
I worked with karen. she had mood swings. i was not surpised when i heard she was murdered. If karen took her husband to court he would have gotten full custody of the girls. she was to unstable and out of control. david always covered for karen.
More gossip that is irrelevant. Next...

Covington, LA

#60007 Aug 15, 2012
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow that is inventive. Took 5 months to come up with, but inventive just the samem
Nahh...Its done all the time in divorces...Wealthy spouse retains a few attys just in case...
But that is a situation where the husband and wife are adversaries. Two POIs are not adversaries, they don't run around dropping $500 retainer checks preemptively.
bite me

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#60008 Aug 15, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
The DA has the forensic reports back, but has little clue on how to interpret them. DNA can be, for the lack of a better word, complex.
The experts cost money. That's why Farese would want his money up front or he won't touch this case with a ten foot pole.
dawg you're so smart i don't know why they didn't call you where you could have explained it to them in "Dawg for Dummies."
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#60009 Aug 15, 2012
bite me wrote:
Why is this so jsuck-esque?
Just a rhetorical question. No answer needed.

Covington, LA

#60010 Aug 15, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yes, and it doesn't sound like s/he thought it was all over between husband and wife, either. Two sides, one big mouth.
bno

Wichita, KS

#60011 Aug 15, 2012
Who let Mr Edd out of his stall?

Location hidden

#60012 Aug 15, 2012
bite me wrote:
How odd that of all the people who were close to her, you are the only one to claim this. I don't believe you are who you imply...you're name says all I need to know about you..classy!
bite me

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#60013 Aug 15, 2012
Lisa C Karens Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
More gossip that is irrelevant. Next...
truth is truth. fact is fact. your sister was bipolar with grandiose delusions on starting a new business. she was on a mania...if her friends knew what was going on they might could have helped her. many persons that is bipolar love the mania stage and will not get treatment.

Covington, LA

#60014 Aug 15, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And THAT may well be worth a little litigation.
Lisa C Karens Sister

Searcy, AR

#60015 Aug 15, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is this so jsuck-esque?
Just a rhetorical question. No answer needed.
My thoughts exactly and jsuck says she did not know Karen but in the "bite me" post she worked with her. Hmmm

Location hidden

#60016 Aug 15, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember how many experts and how "complexed" the evidence was with Anthony...I am praying that it is, once all in, pretty straightforward. Since this case I have done some reading on TBI, not too terribly impressive.

Since: Feb 12

Thackerville, OK

#60017 Aug 15, 2012
Guest wrote:
I lked to a lawyer one time and he told me he could not represent me because the other person had already approached him.If someone else is the killer,they would most likely get the best. Point is if David might know who he thinks killed Karen,and talked to Farese so the other person could not retain him,no matter if he was wealthy ornot.JMO
Sorry, that dog don't hunt. If David knows/thinks he knows, I'm sure he'd have let LE know, not look for the slickest shyster in the state.
bite me

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#60018 Aug 15, 2012
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
How odd that of all the people who were close to her, you are the only one to claim this. I don't believe you are who you imply...you're name says all I need to know about you..classy!
honey topix is not a classy place to be...so you're not to classy yourself. peace, love, freedom of speech...they let anyone come on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 15 min BAS 149,409
missing man ? 51 min miss tuffet 125
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 1 hr miss tuffet 7,013
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 2 hr Sweet Annie 3,538
Amber McDaniel 4 hr iknow 2
God is Great 4 hr Hidden Saint 115
Dentist (Oct '13) 4 hr Guest 8
Holden s new girlfriend......married 5 hr Umk 11
Conditions of the city of Dyersburg 7 hr BLOOD MONEY 32
Kellie Smith Joyner you tell my Wife 22 hr wtf is this 20