Search for Missing Karen Swift

Covington, LA

#60036 Aug 15, 2012
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Either that or during his "own investigation" he saw through some things.
Q, defense attornies aren't hired to "believe in you". Just to "represent you."
Conflicts may arise, but it isn't that common.
While I Breathe I Hope

Fort Worth, TX

#60037 Aug 15, 2012
Guest wrote:
There is "fungus amongus."
I say there is a killer amongst us on here!
Dawg

Granger, IN

#60038 Aug 15, 2012
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Either that or during his "own investigation" he saw through some things.
Oh, without a doubt.
Money up front. No other way.

Since: Feb 12

Thackerville, OK

#60039 Aug 15, 2012
Guest wrote:
sorry for the double post... my computer kept rejecting bite me's post.
and my computer is correct!
You're computer is wise!

Covington, LA

#60040 Aug 15, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
If the DA has control of this case in Dyer Co., then we are all in trouble. Make a deal Phil, will wheel this one right up. You better go and get another DA to control this one.
Surely there is some bad weather somewhere that needs you.
Or a woman in a car wreck for you to lambast...
or a bar stool and glass of Chardonnay ...
Dawg

Granger, IN

#60041 Aug 15, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and it doesn't sound like s/he thought it was all over between husband and wife, either. Two sides, one big mouth.
She/it flip flops all the time. Anything that provokes an argument is her style.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#60042 Aug 15, 2012
bite me wrote:
Facts is LC you have no clue what went on behind closed doors. Women lie to their friends about how bad it is at home...why? because it justifies in their own mind...i'm mistreated so i can have an affair and thats ok. I want out of this marriage, husband says well go...but i need money...don't have any...she goes to her friends for money... doesn't make her a bad person or a bad mom.
Its fine to want something....the bottom line is how do i get what i want...david didn't kill karen...she wanted money and got it from the wrong person. The fact is no matter what david ever did it would have never made karen happy. if you're not happy on the inside...no one can make you happy.
Karen was a true case of bipolar 1. she needed help. she had wild mood swings. She loved to party and drink. she never could hold a relationship together for very long. that didn't make karen a bad person.
bipolar 1 tend to spend too much money and she had to find a way to get money. david spoiled her. everyone can blame david for karen's death...but the autopsy holds a secret. Karen was killed because of money but not at the hands of her husband.
high risk behavior is why karen is not here today.
I feel sad for her kids and family. people need more awareness to mental disorders.
Take this for what is worth. Karen was bipolar and took risks, those risks made someone mad and she got back out that night to confront that person and she never walked back in her door.
I worked with karen. she had mood swings. i was not surpised when i heard she was murdered. If karen took her husband to court he would have gotten full custody of the girls. she was to unstable and out of control. david always covered for karen.
the truth is the truth and LC all of this is the truth.
Why were you not surprised that Karen was murdered? Did you know of her being threatened?
bite me

Mountain Home, AR

#60043 Aug 15, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
It is my experience that men lie just as much to their buddies about money, wife's behavior, life at home, all the things that justify their own bad behavior. And I can't tell you how many "bi polar" soon to be ex wives there are out there/ It is a litigious epidemic. Nothing puts mud on the wall quicker than "she is bipolar."
When I hear that, I think,"litigation strategy." Or, D-I-V-O-R-C-E with more favorable financial outcome.
You caught me...my bad. Fact is fact! Karen was bipolar. I see you know the system...hmmm have you been down that road?

Little Rock, AR

#60044 Aug 15, 2012
DAWG,did you ever hear how much Farese got from Mary Winkler up front before he took her case? Never heard it mentioned but I`m sure you have the amount so please tell us.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#60045 Aug 15, 2012
Guest wrote:
Hey there Witcherin.Did you ever stop to think maybe David was advised to do this so the killer would not go unpunished?
Some may have bought that idea if he would've called LE before her friends had to come up with the idea, stood alone or by his son asking for help in finding her, searched along with everyone that searched for her, and so many other things that I would think most innocent spouses would have done in this case. But since he didn't do any of these things, it don't fly just yet.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#60046 Aug 15, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Q, defense attornies aren't hired to "believe in you". Just to "represent you."
Conflicts may arise, but it isn't that common.
Oh I do know that. But there are one's that will back off also if they don't believe they can represent them for the win.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Location hidden

#60047 Aug 15, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope not tonight! Probably tomorrow! And Friday!

Thackerville, OK

#60048 Aug 15, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha!! Big fat funny face for you!!!!!
bite me

Mountain Home, AR

#60049 Aug 15, 2012
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
This is quite creative. LOL! A mother doesn't lose her kids over a mental disorder "Dr." If you can diagnose a person as such, why were you working with Karen and not holding your own practice? Are you saying that the autopsy (which you have no clue what it entails) shows that her body was found in a pile of money or what's the deal? Duhhhh. Once a divorce judge found out that a son that was born out of an affair was so easily disposed of, I highly doubt that he would've ended up with sole custody. Nice try though. Anything that Karen had ("spoiled by DS") was to his benefit as well (nice house, cars, etc.) Are you speaking from experience with her that she couldn't make a relationship last? You sound quite bitter. Where were you that night in October 2011? If you know how often, when and where she was drinking it up, you had to be with her. Hmmmmm. Yep... truth is truth alright. Give the rest up would ya!
when you were growing up was you nurse or the doctor. Not bitter. where was i the night karen went missing at a party. hMMMMM Where were you?
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#60050 Aug 15, 2012
bite me wrote:
<quoted text> You caught me...my bad. Fact is fact! Karen was bipolar. I see you know the system...hmmm have you been down that road?
I see you recognize the symptoms. Funny how DS claims that Karen took good care of him and seemed quite happy reading his own words on his FB. Check it out.

Thackerville, OK

#60051 Aug 15, 2012
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Some may have bought that idea if he would've called LE before her friends had to come up with the idea, stood alone or by his son asking for help in finding her, searched along with everyone that searched for her, and so many other things that I would think most innocent spouses would have done in this case. But since he didn't do any of these things, it don't fly just yet.
Thanks, Q! I wasn't sure which one of those things he thought was gonna help bring a killer to justice.
bite me

Mountain Home, AR

#60052 Aug 15, 2012
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
do you know all of the details about that morning. Some peoples, I refuse to name names was at her car before anyone else was up having coffee. I did always wonder how they knew where to look for her vehicle....how did they know she was missing before anyone else did? you know box had to ask that same question. Mistakes people do make.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Location hidden

#60053 Aug 15, 2012
bite me wrote:
<quoted text>when you were growing up was you nurse or the doctor. Not bitter. where was i the night karen went missing at a party. hMMMMM Where were you?
If the Aryan Nation didn't have something to do with this. Could be tied with Curtis Tyler.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#60054 Aug 15, 2012
bite me wrote:
<quoted text>when you were growing up was you nurse or the doctor. Not bitter. where was i the night karen went missing at a party. hMMMMM Where were you?
Wait...what? Can you re-try that using English please? LOL! I see you value your "freedom of speech" right on Topix. That's nice but it doesn't protect you from sounding like an idiot. BTW....I was in Osage Beach MO. I haven't come across like I know all the facts like you have so the question of where were you is much more appropriate. Have you gone to LE with all you know? Also, allow me to work through you mumbo jumbo post above.... Are you saying that you were at the party too? Are you saying that Karen went missing from the party? That right there shows you know zip. Keep reaching.

Covington, LA

#60055 Aug 15, 2012
bite me wrote:
Bite me, she didn't go missing at a party. She went missing from her bedroom in her home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kori henry 6 min jabberjaw 12
twler wilbanks 10 min WHITE TRASH 1
charity 23 min 3DY6K 4
God is Great (Aug '14) 39 min Paul 3,581
Missing finley,,,,,thanks for all the advice,,lol 1 hr pixy lixy 17
Dr Cook 1 hr Paul 9
If you run from the police... 5 hr SSS 24

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance