Search for Missing Karen Swift
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#56443 Jul 18, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a wild story!
I have often wondered about my wicked stepmother. After the TBI did their investigation on her, they told us she had 7 kids at one time. My dad had been married to her for 23 years and none of us were aware of ANY family. None.
I've got some paperwork on her. I might have to do some looking.
Ikr!! When I first started reading, I really thought I would get bored and stop not too far into the story, but omg..I couldn't stop reading. That one lady was so fortunate that she turned down his marriage proposal! If I remember right they included his own suicide and brought his count up to 11 deaths. And, actually, who knows..there could've been more. I just can't believe the folks around here were so clueless! And, I have wondered too since reading it..how many do you reckon was paid off?? The story pretty much said that at least one doctor was.

“need an arrest now”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#56444 Jul 18, 2012
guest wrote:
You all may say that you are not a clan here but I do agree with vols on this one. You can say what you want about me, because I don't care. I will tell you guess again.
Thanks! I know! Let me ask you something. What was your temperature in Jackson today? It was 99 with a heat index of 107 here! Who do you think killed Karen?
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#56445 Jul 18, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a wild story!
I have often wondered about my wicked stepmother. After the TBI did their investigation on her, they told us she had 7 kids at one time. My dad had been married to her for 23 years and none of us were aware of ANY family. None.
I've got some paperwork on her. I might have to do some looking.
I think if I were you, just out of curosity, I would do some research and see if I could find info on the 7 kids. And as far as the story I brought up..I wonder how many people were actually murdered decades ago..but we just didn't have the knowledge and technology we do now!

Humboldt, TN

#56446 Jul 18, 2012
Lets go vols wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks! I know! Let me ask you something. What was your temperature in Jackson today? It was 99 with a heat index of 107 here! Who do you think killed Karen?
Vols it was 101 with a heat index 108 is what they are saying here in Jackson. I can't really tell you who killed Karen, because there is no evidence to prove anything yet. No suspects, updates, and not even a sign. All to quite if you ask me. You?
Dawg

Granger, IN

#56447 Jul 18, 2012
Here's a few Dyer County cases......

Timothy Hipps, 4765 Steelman Road, Halls, Tenn., was indicted for vehicular homicide by the Dyer County Grand Jury for a wreck that occurred last summer.

The Dyer County Grand Jury met last week and handed down indictments for 45 suspects. There were 35 secret indictments whose names were not released.

The Dyer County Grand Jury met last week and returned 35 indictments as well a number of secret indictments.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation arrested a Dyersburg doctor on Tuesday on multiple charges of fraudulent billing and illegally prescribing controlled substances after she was indicted by the Dyer County Grand Jury on Monday.

Notice the mention each time of the Dyer County Grand Jury.
At the present time the Federal Government does not have jurisdiction, nor any interest in this case.
An indictment will come from Dyer County.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#56448 Jul 18, 2012
Dawg wrote:
Here's a few Dyer County cases......

Timothy Hipps, 4765 Steelman Road, Halls, Tenn., was indicted for vehicular homicide by the Dyer County Grand Jury for a wreck that occurred last summer.

The Dyer County Grand Jury met last week and handed down indictments for 45 suspects. There were 35 secret indictments whose names were not released.

The Dyer County Grand Jury met last week and returned 35 indictments as well a number of secret indictments.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation arrested a Dyersburg doctor on Tuesday on multiple charges of fraudulent billing and illegally prescribing controlled substances after she was indicted by the Dyer County Grand Jury on Monday.

Notice the mention each time of the Dyer County Grand Jury.
At the present time the Federal Government does not have jurisdiction, nor any interest in this case.
An indictment will come from Dyer County.
Thanks for the info!

“need an arrest now”

Location hidden

#56449 Jul 18, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Vols it was 101 with a heat index 108 is what they are saying here in Jackson. I can't really tell you who killed Karen, because there is no evidence to prove anything yet. No suspects, updates, and not even a sign. All to quite if you ask me. You?
Well! I am still at 50/50. I just can't pin David with this yet either. I think there is a woman involved. I can't go with just one person right now.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#56450 Jul 18, 2012
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Ikr!! When I first started reading, I really thought I would get bored and stop not too far into the story, but omg..I couldn't stop reading. That one lady was so fortunate that she turned down his marriage proposal! If I remember right they included his own suicide and brought his count up to 11 deaths. And, actually, who knows..there could've been more. I just can't believe the folks around here were so clueless! And, I have wondered too since reading it..how many do you reckon was paid off?? The story pretty much said that at least one doctor was.
But that stuff was happening 70-80 years ago. Most regular folks had no formal education and lived very simply. Also back when a person's word meant something. He ran roughshod over people for a long time, but he eventually got his.
I liked the part where the townsfolk wanted to lynch his ass.
bno

Topeka, KS

#56451 Jul 18, 2012
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting read, wonder if any locals are relatives of any of the involved.

Humboldt, TN

#56452 Jul 18, 2012
Lets go vols wrote:
<quoted text>Well! I am still at 50/50. I just can't pin David with this yet either. I think there is a woman involved. I can't go with just one person right now.
Do you think that Jeff will be able to solve this case soon? He is your cousin right? I don't think he is going to lie about anything, if he is confident for an arrest soon!
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#56453 Jul 18, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
But that stuff was happening 70-80 years ago. Most regular folks had no formal education and lived very simply. Also back when a person's word meant something. He ran roughshod over people for a long time, but he eventually got his.
I liked the part where the townsfolk wanted to lynch his ass.
Funny you should post this, because I commented before I had seen this about how this probably happened a lot more than we know a long time ago. And I liked the lynching part too..and who's to say they wouldn't have done it had the sheriff not moved him to another town. Paragould is not that far from Pocahontas, but back then it would've probably been a nice little trip.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#56454 Jul 18, 2012
Sue busts ummmm playing "guest"......

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dyersburg-tn/...
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
You're on everypost, and even replying to your own posts, come on you're strange and have two different views, like wheat in the wind. Maybe I could just be a detective, how would you know, Casey Anthony didn't get upset until they actually found the babys body, meaning she knew where the body was..you shouldn't go all to he[[ over speculation as to how,it tripped your switch. When people are too into something, I get suspicious of them, and you are post after post leading and misleading. You knew, you knew what I was talking about, If I were a detective, you just tripped up. That is not imagination, that is factual.
And here he/she is playing the same game.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#56455 Jul 18, 2012
bno wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting read, wonder if any locals are relatives of any of the involved.
I have no idea but I would say it is highly likely. I thought the one lil old lady that was so persistent was awesome. Even confronting the insurance men trying to get them not to issue the policy! It's a shame nobody would listen to her until after the child was murdered.

“need an arrest now”

Location hidden

#56456 Jul 18, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think that Jeff will be able to solve this case soon? He is your cousin right? I don't think he is going to lie about anything, if he is confident for an arrest soon!
Here is the thing about this. I have known Jeff for 33 years to be exact. I have gone and and visited with him so many times this year. I have seen his face and eyes and the concern he has. He hasn't mentioned anything of being tired, but deep down I know he is wore out from this case. He doesn't sleep well at night. No, he doesn't lie, and when he tells you something he means it. He has never lied to me, nor anyone else in the 33 years I have known him. Did you know that the TBI still has the car of Karen's? I can't believe that they have held this car for this long.

Humboldt, TN

#56457 Jul 18, 2012
Lets go vols wrote:
<quoted text>Here is the thing about this. I have known Jeff for 33 years to be exact. I have gone and and visited with him so many times this year. I have seen his face and eyes and the concern he has. He hasn't mentioned anything of being tired, but deep down I know he is wore out from this case. He doesn't sleep well at night. No, he doesn't lie, and when he tells you something he means it. He has never lied to me, nor anyone else in the 33 years I have known him. Did you know that the TBI still has the car of Karen's? I can't believe that they have held this car for this long.
They still have the car? I didn't know that. He seems to be honest and truthful. I thought that the TBI were mainly over this investigation. Don't worry about the icons, because they don't mean nothing here. I'll agree with you about Jeff. Here in Jackson you don't hear much about this case, but it is probably buzzing in Dyer co. huh?
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#56458 Jul 18, 2012
Anyone remember errrrrrrrrrr He doesn't sound so 50/50 does he? LoL

errrrrrrrrrrrrrr wrote:
<quoted text>Let me ask you again. Where was David at when karen was missing? he didn't search for her, and ran from the media. So, tell us Mr. so called Jay, how do you know so much?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dyersburg-tn/...

“need an arrest now”

Location hidden

#56459 Jul 18, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>They still have the car? I didn't know that. He seems to be honest and truthful. I thought that the TBI were mainly over this investigation. Don't worry about the icons, because they don't mean nothing here. I'll agree with you about Jeff. Here in Jackson you don't hear much about this case, but it is probably buzzing in Dyer co. huh?
Well, they are working together but yes, the TBI is mainly over this investigation right now. They have most of the evidence in Nashville. I have been told that they will not hold this case here. Either in Jackson or Memphis. Can you believe that?

Location hidden

#56460 Jul 18, 2012
bno wrote:
<quoted text>
Any idea what the handwritten An/P stands for?
Looks like it was nolle prossed. The AUSA declined to prosecute.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#56461 Jul 18, 2012
Lets go vols wrote:
<quoted text>Well! I am still at 50/50. I just can't pin David with this yet either. I think there is a woman involved. I can't go with just one person right now.
I think you killed Karen. That is the reason you can't pin it on David. Or you helped. You're involved. That explains your disrespect of her and her family. That explains all the games to distract,all the lies. It was YOU.
JMO
bno

Topeka, KS

#56462 Jul 18, 2012
scorpiomoon wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like it was nolle prossed. The AUSA declined to prosecute.
Would True Bill make sense with that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 28 min spider 10,885
NEVER listen to what a RWNUT says 32 min REDS don t care 1
Harbor Freight 43 min LineFolder 6
Rich people are going to hell. 1 hr guest 2
Bannon Bitchslaps Dumbocrats and Fake News Media 5 hr ChopperBlades 4
Best Dr. Clinic 7 hr New to town 3
The Worst Is Yet To Come For Libtards 9 hr MakingAmericaGrea... 1
Chimes for charity walker girl 17 hr Impulse 57

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web