Search for Missing Karen Swift

Bexar, AR

#55799 Jul 15, 2012
What is the evidence??? It was sealed real fast. Is there any evidence??? Queue, your are a troublemaker. Are you hiding something????

Bexar, AR

#55800 Jul 15, 2012
I wish the whole group Karen was with that night would take a lie detector test.
Queue

Florissant, MO

#55801 Jul 15, 2012
Guest wrote:
The two people scared right now is CB & BB.
So how do you think they got to Karen after she was home last seen by her husband? Are you saying that they wanted to report her missing hours before David as a cover-up?

Bexar, AR

#55802 Jul 15, 2012
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
So how do you think they got to Karen after she was home last seen by her husband? Are you saying that they wanted to report her missing hours before David as a cover-up?
You tell me Cathy!
Queue

Florissant, MO

#55803 Jul 15, 2012
Lets go vols wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Que, but there is still a woman involved in this thing. I do agree with people I talked to last night, and there is still a bunch of people from Dyer Co., that believes that a woman is involved.
I wouldn't necessarily doubt that. The question is....on who's end, DS's or KS's. If I was a friend of Karen's I'd be offering my dna to rule me out.

“need an arrest now”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#55804 Jul 15, 2012
And I know for a fact that frustrations are starting to kick in amongst LE toward the TBI, and from what I know Jeff is having to calm them down. Even the bounty hunter told me last night that he is even frustrated at them. He said the frustrations of this case is even gettin stronger by the day! And that is a fact!
Queue

Florissant, MO

#55805 Jul 15, 2012
Guest wrote:
Queue are you CB? Did QUESTION tell the truth last night? Three people having three ways and CB's husband paying Karen's way! By God there is a motive! A scorned woman.
Yep... you got me! I moved all the way to Missouri. No..actually I just go to Missouri when I want to post. LOL! You're so desperate and sad.
Queue

Florissant, MO

#55806 Jul 15, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>There ya go LGV!! There's the woman ya be talkin bout Ginger says scroned woman.
I've also been told I was the mother of the child mentioned. LOL!
Queue

Florissant, MO

#55807 Jul 15, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not Ginger! I think LGV is hitting a nerve. I think Dawg is Bill. I think what I read this morning from last night is the truth. I wonder who wrote it????? What did Box say??? Then why did Box stop talking???? Money talks!!!
Yep. I go to Missouri to post and BB goes to Indiana. LOL! Sorry..nice try though - keep reaching.

“need an arrest now”

Location hidden

#55808 Jul 15, 2012
Even my frustrations is getting high. There will be a boiling point the bounty hunter said. Things will not cool off, because LE is getting wore down by the day with this case. Believe me when I say this, but on the inside it isn't quite with LE, but to the public it seems quite. That is where the confusion comes in at for the public.
Queue

Florissant, MO

#55809 Jul 15, 2012
Guest wrote:
What is the evidence??? It was sealed real fast. Is there any evidence??? Queue, your are a troublemaker. Are you hiding something????
I'm only a troublemaker for you because you don't like the way holes can be poked into everything you post or your nonsense removed. Sorry. Live with it.

United States

#55810 Jul 15, 2012
Lets go vols wrote:
<quoted text>Let me even go further! There is a bounty hunter that works with LE that has finally opened up last night, and said that he finally thinks that there are two, if not more women involved now. I have been around him before, but he never has said anything till now! If you think this case isn't still been talked about, well guess again.
ya well just what makes you think women done KS in or part of the murder and what evidence ya get?how ya no? Got inside info or what ya got an ya must a be rel smart to figur it out wow dude
Queue

Florissant, MO

#55811 Jul 15, 2012
Guest wrote:
I wish the whole group Karen was with that night would take a lie detector test.
Me too. I can't believe no one has offered including DS or if LE hasn't tried to get anyone to do so.
Queue

Florissant, MO

#55812 Jul 15, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>You tell me Cathy!
You tell me. You're the one that has all the truths.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#55813 Jul 15, 2012
question wrote:
<quoted text>
she was leaving her children (I guess it is a family thing) going to parties, she was drinking and coming home drunk, she was having sex with others (men and women) and doing thins that were not becoming of a married mother of 4 (she was not divorced yet). you want to dance around the truth because she is dead. well that doesnt work and everything is going to come up and out.
1. the landscaping business was a joke. anyone who actually knew them knew that david and the boys actually did the work. there was no way she could support anyone on what was going on there.
2. housekeeping, two or three house. maybe $200 or $300 tops. that would not even support her bar tab.
3. she has a second cell phone paid for by another man. the same man that paid for her to disappear weeks before she came up missing and a man who she has been in bed with (along with his wife) and she was so afraid of david that she carried in her purse. right where her controlling husband could see it. controlling, year right.
4. she could not afford her spoiled lifestyle unless another man was there to take care of her the way her "controlling" husband did. she did not have a real job and you all know it.
5. she was not abused by or afraid of david. she came home after filing for divorce behind his back, the sponsered events, gave the girls parties and she continued to live her partying lifestyle after she filed for divorce. who would go back to the man she divorcing doing that stuff and act as she did if she was afraid.
no one is saying she should of died. of course not, she had kids that needed her, but this attack of anyone who tells the truth is crazy.
most people on her dont even know her so remembering her is not possible, but those that did need to shut the hell up, the picture is not so great.
I don't know who wrote this post last night but I have to admit that I heard a lot of these things within a couple of weeks after KS disappeared. This was before I ever came to this Topix thread. I heard from a person that I believe and think would be in a position to know. I have always wondered when CB found out about the things that had gone on between BB and KS. JMO

United States

#55814 Jul 15, 2012
Lets go vols wrote:
And I know for a fact that frustrations are starting to kick in amongst LE toward the TBI, and from what I know Jeff is having to calm them down. Even the bounty hunter told me last night that he is even frustrated at them. He said the frustrations of this case is even gettin stronger by the day! And that is a fact!
hey dude good info tare1

“need an arrest now”

Location hidden

#55815 Jul 15, 2012
If you think that I am not frustrated, well guess again. I told him and others last night, that Karen deserves justice now and not millions of years from now. If you know anyone from LE, just look on their faces and you'll be able to see the tiredness and frustrations. You'll have to look through their smiles, but look around their eyes. Especially Dyer Co. deputies... I saw it last night.

United States

#55816 Jul 15, 2012
Lets go vols wrote:
If you think that I am not frustrated, well guess again. I told him and others last night, that Karen deserves justice now and not millions of years from now. If you know anyone from LE, just look on their faces and you'll be able to see the tiredness and frustrations. You'll have to look through their smiles, but look around their eyes. Especially Dyer Co. deputies... I saw it last night.
gotcha man1 You r a cop or robo cop

“need an arrest now”

Location hidden

#55817 Jul 15, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>ya well just what makes you think women done KS in or part of the murder and what evidence ya get?how ya no? Got inside info or what ya got an ya must a be rel smart to figur it out wow dude
It's not inside info, it is just what is coming out.

“need an arrest now”

Location hidden

#55818 Jul 15, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>hey dude good info tare1
You bet!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hilshire/tyson 20 min Cat eyes 5
Marriages can be sticky situations 1 hr guest 2
Brittney Johnson 1 hr Guest 1
Heather Helton 1 hr Guest 2 10
Have you been a on again off again affair 2 hr Guest 19
God is Great (Aug '14) 7 hr guest 3,556
Jobs (Oct '15) 12 hr DAVID WILBANKS 23

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance