Search for Missing Karen Swift
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#54790 Jul 10, 2012
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think Man ups position has changed? Alot of the original posters are gone, not just man up. Do you have anything to back up your assertion that Karen was texting men and leading a double life? Can't hold man up to one standard and yourself to another.
And, also, who is to say ManUp is not here every day? I mean, he/she couldn't have changed names..right?? LoL
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#54791 Jul 10, 2012
Just a thought here..but knowing Karen, IF it happened the way some think it did and IF she had a chance I could see her kicking where she knew it would hurt the most! Like I said..just a thought!

Alexander, AR

#54792 Jul 10, 2012
A FALSE WITNESS is also a false witness.Anyone trying to be a hero can say anything and run and never to be heard from again.Does that make them a witness or a bonafide liar?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#54793 Jul 10, 2012
Guest wrote:
If I never said she had a double life or was texting could not make it a double standard.Don`t know where you come up with all these false assumptions and make believe statements.I have never said anything bad about Karen or David and am only looking for justice and truth.You need to quit spreading false rumors and lies about other people.Where is Man-Up ?
I am on my cell so I cannot see which guest this is. I thought guest LR if that is not the case my apologies. Guest LR has stated that women were mad at K and she was texting men. Again if that was not you, apologies!

Alexander, AR

#54794 Jul 10, 2012
I a going to make a statement and you figure out if it is credible or not. A certain poster on here is using three different names as we speak. One will make a statement then the other name will answer then another name will appear and join in the discussion. It has been verified and this makes it the truth.I have been watching this pattern develope for about six months now.

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#54795 Jul 10, 2012
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Not always.
Women don't always cheat with men either.
get a grip

Cedar Grove, TN

#54796 Jul 10, 2012
Guest wrote:
Man-up would probably change his/her opinion on a court hearing. Be like saying that he /she thought they had to pass gas but crapped instead.It is only an opinion and don`t mean squat unless they have more than one witness.If you are going to use Man-Ups statement,where has he been and where is he/she now?I would say the statement has no bearing on this case what so ever.
Well, since we don't know who Man Up really is, it is impossible to ascertain if s/he would change their opinion or not. And none of us know if that poster was even stating an OPINION; it seemed that they were posting things they knew for a fact or saw with their own eyes. Yes, this is Topix, so who knows, right? And if he did indeed witness DS "hopping off and on the ATV" at the bonfire, there is most definitely more than one witness.

We have no way of knowing if Man Up has continued to post or not using another nic. Happens frequently on here, doesn't it? Since we are talking "maybe's" here, maybe this Man Up was interviewed by LE and was warned to keep silent. Things have been STRANGELY silent regarding this case, other than D'burg topix.

I would say the statement COULD have a lot of bearing on the case.

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#54797 Jul 10, 2012
Dawg wrote:
Let me add that it's also been posted on this thread that Mrs. Swift was a drug user and dealer.
It was also posted that she was running with the wrong crowd in Dyersburg.
It was posted that Mrs. Swift had a boyfriend.
Someone posted repeatedly that the Bona's were involved in Mrs. Swift's murder.
It was also posted that Mrs. Swift had been caught in a nude hot tub scene with another couple.
It's been posted that a mysterious man in black was at the Halloween party along with his sidekick, pale woman.
It's been posted that hamburger man and family were involved.
etc
etc
etc
Get my drift?
Don't think you have the hot tub scene exactly right there Dawg. Better check a little further.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#54798 Jul 10, 2012
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think you have the hot tub scene exactly right there Dawg. Better check a little further.
You know the variations. You helped spread the lie from post to post.
bno

United States

#54799 Jul 10, 2012
Guest wrote:
I a going to make a statement and you figure out if it is credible or not. A certain poster on here is using three different names as we speak. One will make a statement then the other name will answer then another name will appear and join in the discussion. It has been verified and this makes it the truth.I have been watching this pattern develope for about six months now.
Well, duh, Sherlock, ya think?
veritus

United States

#54800 Jul 10, 2012
She was in the pink poodle club.
get a grip

Cedar Grove, TN

#54801 Jul 10, 2012
veritus wrote:
Please, for everyone's benefit, would you explain exactly what the pink poodle club is? I have an idea, but some may not. Thanks.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#54802 Jul 10, 2012
veritus wrote:
Who? Ginger?

“need an arrest now”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#54803 Jul 10, 2012
veritus wrote:
OMG, not this again. How many more times do I have to tell you that my friend from the farms, has confirmed that she and David were not in the pink poodles club?
hello

Collierville, TN

#54804 Jul 10, 2012
?
get a grip

Cedar Grove, TN

#54805 Jul 10, 2012
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think this, jsywk? Were you there?

“need an arrest now”

Location hidden

#54806 Jul 10, 2012
get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, for everyone's benefit, would you explain exactly what the pink poodle club is? I have an idea, but some may not. Thanks.
The pink poodles club is a club, where they go and swap out partners in Dyer Co. You have to be rich with money, one of the elites, and high up to join. Some cars even has a pink poodle sticker on the back of them, you just have to spot them in Dyer Co.
get a grip

Cedar Grove, TN

#54807 Jul 10, 2012
Hey Guest-Little Rock

Who are the three posters you were referring to?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#54808 Jul 10, 2012
Guest wrote:
Ahhhn the puzzle clicks into place. Many thanks!

“need an arrest now”

Location hidden

#54809 Jul 10, 2012
I would say Twilight, may explain this subject better than I could possibly. She may know what we are talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You better watch your back...ahaha 10 min guest 2
Karen Swifts murderer arrested 11 min justice 9
Transgender is a mental disorder 29 min Inquisitor 65
NWA Midsouth 31 min Observer 9
Crystal dean newman (Jul '11) 41 min Curious 15
Tracy Purvis 1 hr Mrs Jones 5
Adipex! Does it really work? (Feb '11) 3 hr Jeff3445 109
Okeena pool closed forever? 12 hr guest 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance